TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Whats your thoughts on Mr Rowley regarding his performance as PM vs Mrs Persad-Bissessar's performance

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

kareemkhan
Street 2NR

Re: Whats your thoughts on Mr Rowley regarding his performance as PM vs Mrs Persad-Bissessar's performance

Postby kareemkhan » September 6th, 2017, 12:50 pm

Wow. Allyuh does really put up with this? For what? Why doesn't someone ban him/her....

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Whats your thoughts on Mr Rowley regarding his performance as PM vs Mrs Persad-Bissessar's performance

Postby Redman » September 6th, 2017, 12:55 pm

freedom of speech ...might be free.....but we still paying something

kareemkhan
Street 2NR

Postby kareemkhan » September 6th, 2017, 12:59 pm

Clearly.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » September 6th, 2017, 1:28 pm

The mentally challenged should be given a hearing too.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » September 6th, 2017, 1:40 pm

rspann wrote:The mentally challenged should be given a hearing too.

I put the blame squarely on Spann's shoulders.
In the words of the wise

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » September 6th, 2017, 3:26 pm

Only time she controllable is with Lorazepam. She just refuses to take the medication, some stupid talk about Psychiatry is a made up profession,and should be banned.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » September 6th, 2017, 7:08 pm

I now figure out what going on with my girl. It's full moon, she triggering.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » September 6th, 2017, 7:14 pm

desifemlove wrote:
MaxPower wrote:^ they would be repaired man....around election time

welll you ent intelligent enough to know about political discourse, especially since you post retard sheit all the time about how inflation don't exist.

tell me i have soft coco... mine i bet/know is harder/longer than yours.

Hahahahahhaha really? Let me remind you again desi-limpy...

Now shut that hole in your ugly face..

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » September 6th, 2017, 7:30 pm

The_Honourable wrote:
hydroep wrote:Both started off with a lot of goodwill but it all went downhill after that. Right now Dr. Rowley appears to be less popular than KPB was 2+ years into her tenure probably because he came into power riding a wave of anti-corruption rhetoric but seems to be casually dismissive of comparable goings on under his administration. Given the harsh economic realities facing citizens that's a little hard to take.

That he appears to be living it up (rubbing up he bamsie in a Benz, always playing golf/on vacation etc.) while remaining indifferent to the plight of the middle and lower classes undoubtedly contributes his unpopularity as well.

As for elections, the snakes in the balisier would probably still win if called tomorrow because of the electoral distribution of their grassroots support. There's absolutely nothing on offer by the opposition to entice a sufficient amount of swing voters to upset the status quo.

Accurate.

Dr Rowley is Prime Minister by default. The electorate was more about voting out Kamla than voting in rowley in 2015. The PNM had poor turnout for local government elections which says a lot but they still win. Most of the public knows rowley is prime minister but don't take him seriously. It's a case of I don't respect him as PM but no choice but to accept him as PM. Was Chambers better than Rowley?

Kamla really has no moral authority to criticize the BS rowley is doing since the same was going on under her tenure but people are wondering who is the better evil.

At this current rate, I don't see a PNM victory next general election cycle.

Yes. You heard it from RASC.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » September 6th, 2017, 8:34 pm

It is still possible... Cause as bad as pnm might be, the other side is in shambles.
Pnm slate was a hand with just Bush, but unc isn't even holding a full compliment.

Next election should be a very very low turn out. As more people loose confidence in the system.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » September 7th, 2017, 7:37 am

^^^^

.. " 53 per cent of Afro-Trinbagonians approve of the job Rowley is doing as Prime Minister .. " [Guardian 7/9/17]

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » September 7th, 2017, 7:43 am

Try to treat people as you want them to treat you... so basically I'm simply returning the favor and not giving a crap about the PM or what he doesn't do...... nor care about the island he supposed to run.

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » September 7th, 2017, 7:44 am

sMASH wrote:It is still possible... Cause as bad as pnm might be, the other side is in shambles.
Pnm slate was a hand with just Bush, but unc isn't even holding a full compliment.

Next election should be a very very low turn out. As more people loose confidence in the system.

Lets go back to England, bring back the shackles ..............................

desifemlove
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby desifemlove » September 7th, 2017, 7:48 am

rspann wrote:The mentally challenged should be given a hearing too.

eh? is this why you give a whole set of cuss via PM, and now act all cool? haha. expect yuh beating Ms. man.

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » September 7th, 2017, 7:55 am

kareemkhan wrote:Wow. Allyuh does really put up with this? For what? Why doesn't someone ban him/her....

well...

he accused me of sheit, when he don't know me from jack.

so he warrants that comeback, and will most likely lose his big permanent wuk if he is on pieces on the ground...

it's how life does wuk, though seemingly for a wise man i take it you welcome cuss, eh? lol.

i don't know you either, so don't come back telling me i should be nice to you.

if you give cuss, you get it back. it's the rule.

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » September 7th, 2017, 7:56 am

RedVEVO wrote:^^^^

.. " 53 per cent of Afro-Trinbagonians approve of the job Rowley is doing as Prime Minister .. " [Guardian 7/9/17]

you're an idiot.

and part fo the issues that T&T faces.

how come the same surveys does say most Indos are pro-UNC when UNC is in power? i thought you were "educated" enough to comprehend this sheit?

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » September 7th, 2017, 7:57 am

sMASH wrote:It is still possible... Cause as bad as pnm might be, the other side is in shambles.

Wishful thinking. there will be racial-based voting until Doomsday in this country.

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » September 7th, 2017, 7:57 am

rspann wrote:Only time she controllable is with Lorazepam. She just refuses to take the medication, some stupid talk about Psychiatry is a made up profession,and should be banned.

or the person who says that i'm upset that nobody like me...haha. when did i ever say that here? more slap for you, mr. big wuk.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » September 7th, 2017, 8:11 am

desifemlove wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:^^^^

you're an idiot.

and part fo the issues that T&T faces.

how come the same surveys does say most Indos are pro-UNC when UNC is in power? i thought you were "educated" enough to comprehend this sheit?

It was a quote from a poll from the T&T Guardian today 7th Sept 2017.

" The inter-island ferry issue was seen as a good example of corruption in government or government by 55 per cent of respondents " and " .." 53 per cent of Afro-Trinbagonians approve of the job Rowley is doing as Prime Minister "

Pollsters as follows:

" ... Louis Bertrand and his HHB and Associates unit continue to be T&T’s leading team of pollsters and were the only ones to successfully call the seats the People’s National Movement would have won in the 2015 general elections .. " [ Guardian 7/9/17]

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » September 7th, 2017, 9:24 am

RASC wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:
hydroep wrote:Was Chambers better than Rowley?

Kamla really has no moral authority to criticize the BS rowley is doing since the same was going on under her tenure but people are wondering who is the better evil.

RASC getting soft with ole age??

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » September 7th, 2017, 9:30 am

The guy is just out of touch with how things should be run in a small island state.

People here are simple... Not simple minded... But simple in their desires and aspirations.

You need to let them know the realities of the situation and treat the country like a sports team. Convince them TOGETHER we can get through this Storm.
You'd be surprised how those simple things will help morale and uplift the nation plus spur productivity.

He's done NONE of that... That's the easiest thing to do. Reform is harder... But start with that and reformation will be much easier. Half of politics is mental.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » September 7th, 2017, 9:34 am

Maybe its proof that both parties dance to the tunes of players unseen?

KPB came and went and left a trail of destruction
KCR is here and I must admit things weren't looking too bad relatively speaking up to this year. They just seemed to have totally lost the plot.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » September 7th, 2017, 10:18 am

Dizzy28 wrote:Maybe its proof that both parties dance to the tunes of players unseen?

KCR is here and I must admit things weren't looking too bad relatively speaking up to this year. They just seemed to have totally lost the plot.

Everything KCR touch is mayhem and mistake and politics ..

KCR has not done one thing for T & T .. not in the past .. 30 years plus in Gov't.

And not now and the future ...

But 53 % happy :roll: :roll:

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » September 7th, 2017, 10:22 am

RASC wrote:The guy is just out of touch with how things should be run in a small island state.

People here are simple... Not simple minded... But simple in their desires and aspirations.

You need to let them know the realities of the situation and treat the country like a sports team. Convince them TOGETHER we can get through this Storm.
You'd be surprised how those simple things will help morale and uplift the nation plus spur productivity.

He's done NONE of that... That's the easiest thing to do. Reform is harder... But start with that and reformation will be much easier. Half of politics is mental.

Nah !

They are simple minded ...

This country is 55 years old .. with dotish leaders

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » September 9th, 2017, 12:31 pm

MaxPower wrote:
desifemlove wrote:
MaxPower wrote:^ they would be repaired man....around election time

welll you ent intelligent enough to know about political discourse, especially since you post retard sheit all the time about how inflation don't exist.

tell me i have soft coco... mine i bet/know is harder/longer than yours.

Hahahahahhaha really? Let me remind you again desi-limpy...

Now shut that hole in your ugly face..

you dont know me. so why you juding me, and why you beyotch when you get judge back? so let's settle this, we'll see who is big man.

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » September 9th, 2017, 12:32 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:Maybe its proof that both parties dance to the tunes of players unseen?

well hindus like uou just does vote UNC for clannish reasons, right?

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » September 9th, 2017, 12:33 pm

RASC wrote:The guy is just out of touch with how things should be run in a small island state.

PNM will lose Tobago East, Grande, St. Joseph, and UNC will sneak in through the back door.

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » September 9th, 2017, 12:37 pm

but i like how the wise redvevo and co. like to excuse the cuss they all give me, but somehow i am in the wrong looolol. uwi buddies/partners, clearly...

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 9th, 2017, 12:41 pm

RASC wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:
hydroep wrote:Both started off with a lot of goodwill but it all went downhill after that. Right now Dr. Rowley appears to be less popular than KPB was 2+ years into her tenure probably because he came into power riding a wave of anti-corruption rhetoric but seems to be casually dismissive of comparable goings on under his administration. Given the harsh economic realities facing citizens that's a little hard to take.

That he appears to be living it up (rubbing up he bamsie in a Benz, always playing golf/on vacation etc.) while remaining indifferent to the plight of the middle and lower classes undoubtedly contributes his unpopularity as well.

As for elections, the snakes in the balisier would probably still win if called tomorrow because of the electoral distribution of their grassroots support. There's absolutely nothing on offer by the opposition to entice a sufficient amount of swing voters to upset the status quo.

Accurate.

Dr Rowley is Prime Minister by default. The electorate was more about voting out Kamla than voting in rowley in 2015. The PNM had poor turnout for local government elections which says a lot but they still win. Most of the public knows rowley is prime minister but don't take him seriously. It's a case of I don't respect him as PM but no choice but to accept him as PM. Was Chambers better than Rowley?

PNM will still win as their voters rather eat grass under a government of their own kind.

Other non PNM governments misdeeds are highlighted 10 times by the PNM media houses. While PNM crimes and put in fine print and watered down

kareemkhan
Street 2NR

Postby kareemkhan » September 9th, 2017, 2:17 pm

zoom rader wrote:
RASC wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:

Accurate.

PNM will still win as their voters rather eat grass under a government of their own kind.

Other non PNM governments misdeeds are highlighted 10 times by the PNM media houses. While PNM crimes and put in fine print and watered down

Sad but true.
Suffer under the same skin color right. While you suffering they driving in benz and going on golf retreats. But yet allyuh dotish ass still voting for them? I say let them suffer for their stupidity. Burn to learn right. That's how society is. We too dotish to change before getting f'ed over.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”