Forums

Local Paranormal Thread

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Local Paranormal Thread

Postby MaxPower » March 19th, 2019, 8:54 am

Rovin wrote:somebody uploaded d video on fb ...

This family is clearly dysfunctional.

Govinda lookin like a tub though, eating out all the food and telling stories.

wingnut
3NE 2NR for life

Re: Local Paranormal Thread

Postby wingnut » March 19th, 2019, 9:27 am

Tink dey found d buck
Screenshot_20190319-092554__01.jpeg

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » March 19th, 2019, 9:59 am

*growl* oye, balmatee!!!! soooooottttt!!!!!

Arcmanov
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Arcmanov » March 19th, 2019, 10:51 am

As ridiculous as religion itself.

Spitfir3
punchin NOS

Postby Spitfir3 » March 19th, 2019, 1:29 pm

stev wrote:hope the guy in the vid get some medical attention or stop whatever bush he smoking.....those pastors/pundits/trevor sayers gonna drain whatever money these poor people have.....shame

how come it's always some poor, country type people being terrorized by the supernatural? how come we never hear a buck in the PM's office? :lol:

buck probably fraid e get tax

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » March 19th, 2019, 1:38 pm

Woman have the outside man making groceries

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » March 19th, 2019, 4:06 pm

Spitfir3 wrote:
stev wrote:hope the guy in the vid get some medical attention or stop whatever bush he smoking.....those pastors/pundits/trevor sayers gonna drain whatever money these poor people have.....shame

how come it's always some poor, country type people being terrorized by the supernatural? how come we never hear a buck in the PM's office? :lol:

buck probably fraid e get tax

'e' for imburt.

vaiostation
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby vaiostation » March 19th, 2019, 4:43 pm

54041399_575120359635458_1638038137999458304_n.jpg

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » March 19th, 2019, 5:44 pm

^^^ent d feller say d ting have an afro so i dunno what u posted there .... :|

baby hulk
3NE 2NR for life

Postby baby hulk » March 19th, 2019, 6:14 pm

Winchester bros needed
IMG-20190319-WA0017.jpeg

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » March 19th, 2019, 7:00 pm

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » March 19th, 2019, 7:27 pm

http://www.cnc3.co.tt/press-release/spiritual-helpers-counselors-psychologists-flock-help-buck-attacked-family

Spiritual helpers, counselors, psychologists flock to help 'buck'-attacked family

An outpouring of spiritual help has come to the Mathura family of Morne Roache in Gasparillo, who believe that a mystical spirit creature called a Buck is terrorizing them inside their home.

And while a dozen people stood in line to offer prayers, some of the villagers at Morne Roache say they have never seen the buck.

They called on professionals to offer psychological help and counselling to the family.

More than five teams of people visited the Mathuras Tuesday.

Among these were spiritual leader Baba Anil Jaimungal of Santa Flora, who read Psalms 36 and 37 from the Bible, a pastor from Trincity, a Whiteland pastor and a Siparia pundit.

During an interview, Krishna Mathura said he was grateful for all the support.

He said several other people called him, among these were Dr Karin Kowlessar who claimed to be specialized in parapsychology and paranormal normal sciences.

"I feel good. I am happy that so many people came to help," Mathura added.

He said apart from their missing television remote nothing else was stolen from the house.

Mathura said he hoped that police could help him recover the items.

He said he spoke to an officer from the Gasparillo police station who agreed to come and visit them at home.

However, some of Mathura's neigbours said they never saw anything unusual in the village.

A relative who requested anonymity said it was not the first time that the Mathura's made unusual claims.

"He used to tell us that his father-in-law used to transform into animals. They need some help because is nonsense they talking," the relative said.

However, in an interview metaphysician, Dr Karin Kowlessar said the family's claims of seeing a buck were not unreal.

"These things exist. I want to visit the family and make an assessment," Kowlessar added.

Asked to elaborate, Kowlessar said, " I know that a Buck is of a different nature than other. It is a different frequency of energy. You cannot light up googool and red lavender. I will have to talk to it. I also have to assess the people who are in the house. If they are going through something I will know."

Kowlessar said she earned her doctorate at the University of Metaphysical Sciences in California and journeyed to Costa Rica for her training.

A check by the Guardian on the University's website stated that it was "a non-profit distance learning facility, offering downloadable courses from the internet, or delivered via postal mail."

She said she also did hypnosis at the American School of Hypnosis.

Another American Eric Pugh, who is a trained security consultant, said he was also willing to help.

Pugh, who now lives in Trinidad said he plans to use energy to get the spirit out of the house.

He claimed he has helped over 14,000 people and conducted over 1,400 exorcisms over a 23 year period.

Pugh said he will meet with the family at 6 pm on Thursday to evaluate the situation and if it is found that a spirit being was really there, he will cast it out.

- by Radhica De Silva

Spitfir3
punchin NOS

Postby Spitfir3 » March 19th, 2019, 7:58 pm

rig up the place with cameras and mics and i bet you all paranormal activity stop

QuietGiant
3NE 2NR for life

Postby QuietGiant » March 19th, 2019, 8:04 pm

I remember reading in a folklore book that catching a buck yourself would make you wealthy/economically set but it will never 'just show up' at your house and haunt you, it have to be invited in first via some kinda ritual. That's the only possible way to become a target of it.

Somehow you could just tell they into this kinda stuff. You mean they just randomly knew how to do all those specific rituals even making skull idols 'to ward off spirits?' Tbf they have to have some kinda experience or involvement in these things to be going thru all that.

An anonymous neighbour also said that even though they never noticed anything strange in the area, that same family claimed their relative used to turn to animals at night so that shows they into some kinda thing. Not bashing them or saying they wrong, but it's definitely something going on with them specifically.

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » March 19th, 2019, 8:15 pm

QuietGiant wrote:I remember reading in a folklore book that catching a buck yourself would make you wealthy/economically set but it will never 'just show up' at your house and haunt you, it have to be invited in first via some kinda ritual. That's the only possible way to become a target of it.

Some elders were talking to us about this today...if is a buck yuh have to invite it. Then in exchange for the riches it provides you are supposed to feed it, make blood sacrifice and all kinda thing. Is when you renege on your part of the deal the trouble does start.

And yuh cyar get rid of it so easy nuh. Is either it choose to leave or is some special kinda ritual yuh hadda do by taking it back to the place where you found it. Even so, it doh leave until it exacts its pound of flesh.

Me eh no expert eh, dais what I hear the old folks saying...:|

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » March 19th, 2019, 8:22 pm

how come dey eh record no cellphone video of it yet as proof, only audio and well it wasn't even made public

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » March 19th, 2019, 8:28 pm

hydroep wrote:
QuietGiant wrote:I remember reading in a folklore book that catching a buck yourself would make you wealthy/economically set but it will never 'just show up' at your house and haunt you, it have to be invited in first via some kinda ritual. That's the only possible way to become a target of it.

Some elders were talking to us about this today...if is a buck yuh have to invite it. Then in exchange for the riches it provides you are supposed to feed it, make blood sacrifice and all kinda thing. Is when you renege on your part of the deal the trouble does start.

And yuh cyar get rid of it so easy nuh. Is either it choose to leave or is some special kinda ritual yuh hadda do by taking it back to the place where you found it. Even so, it doh leave until it exacts its pound of flesh.

Wealthy? Well look how we just rule out it is a buck. We could see these people a little challenged ,but is how the doctor say it really have things like that.

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » March 19th, 2019, 8:29 pm

We need to call the expert of all things impractical.....we need Kunti

ProtonPowder
Riding on 18's

Postby ProtonPowder » March 19th, 2019, 8:30 pm

somebody taking advantage of these people while robbing and harassing them

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » March 19th, 2019, 8:34 pm

Just wait till the buck sit down to watch tv and hold him. Ent is only the remote missing?

skygod
Street 2NR

Postby skygod » March 19th, 2019, 9:01 pm

God help them they need it have

QuietGiant
3NE 2NR for life

Postby QuietGiant » March 19th, 2019, 9:02 pm

rspann wrote:
hydroep wrote:

Wealthy? Well look how we just rule out it is a buck. We could see these people a little challenged ,but is how the doctor say it really have things like that.

They claim is a 'buck' but regardless of what they call it (poltergeist, apparition, etc.) it is still a spirit and dealing with those things is asking for trouble. Just because we can't see it or it never happen to us doesn't mean it isn't real. It personally never happen to me (and hoping it never does) but i have seen many others go thru it.
All i saying is if people believe in those things, practice them and get involved in it, don't be surprised when these things happen.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » March 19th, 2019, 9:26 pm

lol this is some backwater country sheit right here yes. Trinidad so great! V.S. Naipaul, I finally understand you now!!!

snypaz
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby snypaz » March 19th, 2019, 9:36 pm

Not gonna lie the story is an interesting one. It's a lot to have to fake something like that. But I agree, Strap up some CCTV cameras and see what happens.

QuietGiant
3NE 2NR for life

Postby QuietGiant » March 19th, 2019, 9:40 pm

Mercenary wrote:typical fb trini comments ...easily amused.

I believe the family tho.

Typical trinis with their "i nevah see it so dat mean it nevah happen!" mentality.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » March 19th, 2019, 10:25 pm

QuietGiant wrote:
Mercenary wrote:typical fb trini comments ...easily amused.

I believe the family tho.

Typical trinis with their "i nevah see it so dat mean it nevah happen!" mentality.

'quitegiant' buck man, is that u? oye!!!

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » March 19th, 2019, 11:11 pm

rspann wrote:Just wait till the buck sit down to watch tv and hold him. Ent is only the remote missing?

TTT and chill

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » March 20th, 2019, 12:05 am

That look when you realize you're living in a 3rd world country after all. :/

This ched scares me... but not how the ched was intended to.

l33t2
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby l33t2 » March 20th, 2019, 1:02 am

Well these same people believe in God eh, it don't take much to make them believe that buck, Douens, La Diablesse, jumbie and Soucouyant is real.

RoTaRyBoYz
Shifting into 6th

Postby RoTaRyBoYz » March 20th, 2019, 1:08 am

Govinda looks like Junior Gorg
Attachments
E73D9B39-40B1-4F87-9F8A-4C30C5307599.jpeg

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”