Forums

Local Paranormal Thread

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

shem1996_
Street 2NR

Re: Local Paranormal Thread

Postby shem1996_ » July 16th, 2018, 7:27 am

I personally think in my opinion that gang gang sara story is bullcrap I don't believe any of these stores but I've heard stories that makes me wanna change my mind but then again I'm not here to make believers into non believers

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » March 18th, 2019, 7:19 pm

CNC3 news on tv jes now actually had a story about a family claiming a buck is bothering them .... :shock: :shock: :shock:

not sure it was imbert cause it eh have no pictures or video ...... :?

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » March 18th, 2019, 7:24 pm

Rovin wrote:CNC3 news on tv jes now actually had a story about a family claiming a buck is bothering them .... :shock: :shock: :shock:

I was going and create ah ched eh...then I see this one..very interesting story...men doh really make up sheit like that doh

vaiostation
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby vaiostation » March 18th, 2019, 7:47 pm

Every couple years they usually have a paranormal story, so nothing new here.
They sounding Guyanese though, somebody send a buck for them...

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » March 18th, 2019, 7:49 pm

I think fayeann might be a lajahbless (sp?) You see them feet?

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » March 18th, 2019, 8:02 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
Rovin wrote:CNC3 news on tv jes now actually had a story about a family claiming a buck is bothering them .... :shock: :shock: :shock:

I was going and create ah ched eh...then I see this one..very interesting story...men doh really make up sheit like that doh

dey tie up everything too -dem serious :shock:

http://www.cnc3.co.tt/press-release/gasparillo-family-terrorised-buck

Gasparillo family terrorised by 'buck'

Haunted by a shadowy spirit creature which they say lives inside their home, a Gasparillo family is seeking spiritual help to eradicate an unwanted house guest.

Krishna Mathura, 60, of Hilltop Drive, Gasparillo said over the past seven months a three-feet tall spirit creature believed to be a buck, has been roaming his home.

The house is perched on an incline overlooking the Central Range. It is fenced and Mathura says the supernatural occurrences have been causing them sleepless nights.

In an interview at the family's home, Mathura said last year, his wife Balmattee and son Govinda began hearing a voice inside the house, telling Balmattee he wanted sex.

Mathura, who retired from his workplace recently said it was only when he started staying home, he realised what his family was going through.

The creature, Mathura said has been eating his valuable racing pigeons which he rears behind his home.

The goats have also been poisoned and sausages, meat and other items are eaten from his fridge.

Balmattee claimed the creature appears and vanishes before their eyes.

She said last week she was in the living room when the tablecloth flew up and went flying out the window.

Govinda was also there. Hurriedly they chased after it and Balmattee said it dropped in some bushes and then disappeared.

This is not the only item that vanished. Govinda said an expensive vase and a picture of Jesus Christ also went missing, along with their Bible.

Playing a recording of a voice which he claimed belonged to the buck, Govinda said the creature admitted to stealing the Bible and the Jesus picture to take to his "boss."

"If is one thing I won't do is lie to you. I carry it by the boss and he tell me bring it back before I get in trouble," the voice drawled.

In another recording, the voice said he came from Jamaica.

"I doh fraid Pundit Ramesh... and I doh fraid no pastor," the voice drawled. A deep-throated laugh and the mewing of a cat were also recorded as evidence of the spirit creature.

Govinda said the voices were recorded at nights.

Mathura said apart from the tablecloth, other items including money have disappeared. Appliances have been raising off the shelves so Mathura used pieces of wire to tie down their television, stereo, fridge and stove.

Govinda used clay and created a horned idol to ward away the buck but Mathura said this has not worked.

"We tried everything, we burn incense, googool, sprinkle salt, garlic, red lavender. We called the pundit and the pastor. They told us it is a buck. This thing distressing us. We cannot sleep. Every night we hearing banging. It loves to wake us up. Every time we can hear it through the cracks in the house saying 'oye.'" he added.

What the buck looks like?

Govinda said the "buck is a short fat man with a fat face, big hair and big ears."

"He doesn't walk on his foot. He walks on his toes. His left hand is on his right side and his right side is on his left. He does cuss me. A few days ago he came with a match to burn down my father's car. Most times he is invisible but I could hear his voice. He follows us. When I pass a corner in the house, I hear 'oye, oye,'" Govinda said.

According to Caribbean folklore, the buck has ties with both Guyanese and African folklore. Believed to have originated in West Africa where the short races (pygmies) were believed to have magical powers.

They were referred to as "Baku" which in many West African languages means "little brother" or "short man".

There are also stories of rich Trinidadians who came upon their wealth not through hard work, but rather through a trip to the forests of Guyana to capture one of these little wish granters.

The bucks usually live in dark places like attics and usually demand blood and milk.

Pastor says its a demonic attack

Pastor Deena Ramnarine from the Christ Crusaders Assembly in Whiteland said the family was facing a demonic attack.

"When I visited them it was almost night and I prayed with them and they said they slept well. I told them that they have to pray and believe in God," Ramnarine said. Asked whether she believed it was a buck, Ramnarine said yes.

"I have encountered things like that because I worked in the interior of Guyana. I have seen a buck in Guyana so I believe them. We cannot be afraid of it. We have to take authority and the Lord delivers. The buck will usually beat up the house, whistle at them. You will see things flying all over the room. It will take time for it to leave but they have to stop playing with it by talking about it and talking to it. Just ignore it and call to Jesus for deliverance," she said.

- by Radhica De Silva

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » March 18th, 2019, 8:38 pm

The part where everything was tied up is what convince me...

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » March 18th, 2019, 8:44 pm

Idk nah

Numb3r4
Shifting into 6th

Postby Numb3r4 » March 18th, 2019, 8:46 pm

I couldn't help but laugh when I saw this on the news on CNC3, so many things came to mind.

Illiteracy, mental illness, poverty...I don't know any more.

Trinidad isn't a real place.

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » March 18th, 2019, 8:49 pm

I thought it was just the article . I hope they release the video soon

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » March 18th, 2019, 8:50 pm

could sell the buck a nippers... whoosh... tv gone!!!

Mercenary
Riding on 18's

Postby Mercenary » March 18th, 2019, 8:51 pm

typical fb trini comments ...easily amused.

I believe the family tho.

INHUMAN
Riding on 18's

Postby INHUMAN » March 18th, 2019, 8:55 pm

Im down to pull a conjuring camp if there are other fellow ghost hunters. Should be fun!

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » March 18th, 2019, 8:57 pm

who, in this age, does voice recordings? the easier thign to do is make a video.
if i had extra cash, i would have installed a security camera system and put the feed onlne

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 18th, 2019, 9:26 pm

Blamatee and bucko sitting on a tree....

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » March 18th, 2019, 9:33 pm

orr....... get this eh. This guy has schizophrenia.

Such a sad state of affairs, we're in 2019 and people are still so uneducated and choose to be ignorant. This kind of jumbieshit wudda fly for your grandparents ok; no TV, can't read anything higher than the Trinidad Guardian, don't understand the majority of modern medicine... but we have internet and universal access to higher education today. Please people, don't be propagating this kind of stupidity and ignorance.

Terrible that the journalist and editor chose to make a mockery of this poor man in front the entire world, when every doctor in the country immediately knew that he should see a psychiatrist.
Last edited by maj. tom on March 18th, 2019, 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

l33t2
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby l33t2 » March 18th, 2019, 9:38 pm

Do I have to say bucks etc are not real or will I get scolded by you idiots?

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » March 18th, 2019, 9:49 pm

maj. tom wrote:orr....... get this eh. This guy has schizophrenia.

Such a sad state of affairs, we're in 2019 and people are still so uneducated and choose to be ignorant. This kind of jumbieshit wudda fly for your grandparents ok; no TV, can't read anything higher than the Trinidad Guardian, don't understand the majority of modern medicine... but we have internet and universal access to higher education today. Please people, don't be propagating this kind of stupidity and ignorance.

Terrible that the journalist and editor chose to make a mockery of this poor man in front the entire world, when every doctor in the country immediately knew that he should see a psychiatrist.

doh blame the journalist. his job is to report factual information, which he did. I personally enjoyed reading the story.

might not be schizophrenia. hallucinations can be caused by many different conditions. I would suspect weed.

meccalli
punchin NOS

Postby meccalli » March 18th, 2019, 10:22 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaneque
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curupira
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duende
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhoot_(ghost)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyol
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knocker_(folklore)

While this may not reflect the characteristics of this particular case (buck/bacoo), there's no doubt that dwarf like, mischievous apparitions associated with backward feet have cemented their place in various cultures globally.
My father personally saw three douens down at hot and cold. While I'm on that note, all of his brothers and several of their friends who grew up in woodbrook saw what's known as a la diablesse. They said it looked like a woman but had a face of a skeleton, it went into the yard of a woman who died the next day.
Mass hallucination? Maybe, maybe not.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » March 18th, 2019, 10:28 pm

somebody uploaded d video on fb ...

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » March 18th, 2019, 10:47 pm

Always stories, never proof. Best he start a religion.

l33t2
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby l33t2 » March 18th, 2019, 10:52 pm

meccalli wrote:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaneque
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curupira
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duende
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhoot_(ghost)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyol
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knocker_(folklore)

While this may not reflect the characteristics of this particular case (buck/bacoo), there's no doubt that dwarf like, mischievous apparitions associated with backward feet have cemented their place in various cultures globally.
My father personally saw three douens down at hot and cold. While I'm on that note, all of his brothers and several of their friends who grew up in woodbrook saw what's known as a la diablesse. They said it looked like a woman but had a face of a skeleton, it went into the yard of a woman who died the next day.
Mass hallucination? Maybe, maybe not.

Lol just lol.... humans have a mass hallucination of a God/Gods too. Dont make that real either.

Ah sure a man like you can find 'evidence' to show Santa Clause, the tooth fairy and the Easter bunny are real too.

stev
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby stev » March 18th, 2019, 11:06 pm

hope the guy in the vid get some medical attention or stop whatever bush he smoking.....those pastors/pundits/trevor sayers gonna drain whatever money these poor people have.....shame

how come it's always some poor, country type people being terrorized by the supernatural? how come we never hear a buck in the PM's office? :lol:

l33t2
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby l33t2 » March 18th, 2019, 11:20 pm

stev wrote:hope the guy in the vid get some medical attention or stop whatever bush he smoking.....those pastors/pundits/trevor sayers gonna drain whatever money these poor people have.....shame

how come it's always some poor, country type people being terrorized by the supernatural? how come we never hear a buck in the PM's office? :lol:

Buh one acting as PM right now.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » March 19th, 2019, 12:26 am

No wonder Ramesh loosing cases, he loss he buck :lol:

matr1x

Postby matr1x » March 19th, 2019, 12:46 am

Not paranormal related, but who going star party this year?

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » March 19th, 2019, 6:22 am

Is this related to the blight area on the highway on claxton bay? A white ghost?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » March 19th, 2019, 7:24 am

Bslmattee didn't have no owner, but husband hadda find some way to explain how the fridge always empty, And the electronics scattering. She was rough.

Pigeons? Some cat or snake get in.

rebound
Riding on 17's

Postby rebound » March 19th, 2019, 7:29 am

D buck wanted ah bull...daz all...

ADONI
18 pounds of Boost

Postby ADONI » March 19th, 2019, 8:28 am

Oye!!! waaahhhh allyuuzzz coookeee tooday....'growllll'

Advertisement