Forums

The Treasury empty but we spending on

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: The Treasury empty but we spending on

Postby The_Honourable » February 17th, 2018, 9:50 am

Ent we have the Penal hospita.... no... scratch that...

The Couva Hospital... wait... no

Sangre Grande have a new... amm... no

Point Fortin hospital finishing soon... errr no...

Arima hospital! ... tick tock...

We will rebuild d old block in POS! ... k

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » February 17th, 2018, 11:41 am

The_Honourable wrote:Ent we have the Penal hospita.... no... scratch that...

The Couva Hospital... wait... no

Sangre Grande have a new... amm... no

Point Fortin hospital finishing soon... errr no...

Arima hospital! ... tick tock...

We will rebuild d old block in POS! ... k
But cuffie is abroad , maxing out tax payers dollars

*$kїđž!™
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *$kїđž!™ » February 17th, 2018, 11:43 am

Why do taxpayers have to pay cuffies health bill?....
What has he done to dezerve this...?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » February 17th, 2018, 12:23 pm

*$kїđž![emoji769] wrote:Why do taxpayers have to pay cuffies health bill?....
He's PNM and that's all that matters

toyolink
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby toyolink » February 17th, 2018, 1:35 pm

I am truly surprised that the state has not seen it fit to have a health plan in place for sitting members of parliament.
This observation is relevant to all the various political parties who may have been in government at one time or the other.
We continue to be reactive and not proactive in all we do at grave costs to the taxpayers.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 17th, 2018, 2:23 pm

We need to reset and redo our governance structure...
The Swiss model is the best.

Numb3r4
Shifting into 6th

Postby Numb3r4 » February 17th, 2018, 11:47 pm

sMASH wrote:We need to reset and redo our governance structure...
The Swiss model is the best.

Why are you bringing the white may ways into this...we have we own "cultyah"....what about we own....

I listen to a lot of local talk radio I hear this all the time this is the typical response.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 18th, 2018, 12:03 am

this culture is sh!t

steverandolph
3NE 2NR for life

Postby steverandolph » February 18th, 2018, 5:05 am

zoom rader wrote:

No you kant.He is a MP and Minister and his terms and perks of work are determined by the Salaries Review Commission. Why Coonilal doh give up he extended wheelbase Jaguar which he got tax free too ???
toyolink wrote:I am truly surprised that the state has not seen it fit to have a health plan in place for sitting members of parliament.
This observation is relevant to all the various political parties who may have been in government at one time or the other.
We continue to be reactive and not proactive in all we do at grave costs to the taxpayers.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » February 18th, 2018, 6:46 am

steverandolph wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

No you kant.He is a MP and Minister and his terms and perks of work are determined by the Salaries Review Commission. Why Coonilal doh give up he extended wheelbase Jaguar which he got tax free too ???
toyolink wrote:I am truly surprised that the state has not seen it fit to have a health plan in place for sitting members of parliament.

Who is Coonilal? Is he a PNM MP?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » February 18th, 2018, 9:56 am

steverandolph wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

You seem upset that the ex-Minister could afford a Jaguar. Why should he give it up though, didn't he pay for it?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » February 18th, 2018, 11:30 am

De Dragon wrote:
steverandolph wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

You seem upset that the ex-Minister could afford a Jaguar. Why should he give it up though, didn't he pay for it?
What has cuffie done for his consitunecy?

ADONI
18 pounds of Boost

Postby ADONI » February 20th, 2018, 7:48 am

sMASH wrote:this culture is sh!t

Carnival is life!!!

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » February 22nd, 2018, 7:22 pm

A housing project which makes no sense

ADONI
18 pounds of Boost

Postby ADONI » February 23rd, 2018, 8:48 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:A housing project which makes no sense

Ent! I thought the goodly prime minister said, no more hand outs? To me, guberment building house is hand outs...

BUSHMASTER
3NE 2NR for life

Postby BUSHMASTER » February 23rd, 2018, 3:01 pm

ADONI wrote:

Ent! I thought the goodly prime minister said, no more hand outs? To me, guberment building house is hand outs...

Building house for his peeps?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » February 23rd, 2018, 10:33 pm

BUSHMASTER wrote:
ADONI wrote:

Do they ever do it for anyone but?

randolphinshan
Riding on 17's

Postby randolphinshan » February 23rd, 2018, 10:47 pm

De Dragon wrote:
BUSHMASTER wrote:
ADONI wrote:

Ask Coonilal the same question about HDC house in Golconda and Wellington Gardens in Debe Nah. Find out also about the payments you had to make to secure same. Ask he sister the former Alderman who was running the racket in Coonilal office with these houses Nah.
Get real Drags

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » February 23rd, 2018, 10:58 pm

randolphinshan wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
BUSHMASTER wrote:
ADONI wrote:

Ask Coonilal the same question about HDC house in Golconda and Wellington Gardens in Debe Nah. Find out also about the payments you had to make to secure same. Ask he sister the former Alderman who was running the racket in Coonilal office with these houses Nah.
Get real Drags

You seem to have a lot of "information" Why not take it to the authorities? Too much hassle? Easier to come here and e-pimp out as the PNM beta ent?

randolphinshan
Riding on 17's

Postby randolphinshan » February 23rd, 2018, 11:07 pm

De Dragon wrote:
randolphinshan wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
BUSHMASTER wrote:
ADONI wrote:

Get real Drags

You seem to have a lot of "information" Why not take it to the authorities? Too much hassle? Easier to come here and e-pimp out as the PNM beta ent?

I is not A PNM you kant. Just an observer who fed up of PP corruption which was unprecedented. The amount of money that flowed through this country and there is nothing to show for it. One set ah box drain that cost hundreds of millions and Debe still flooding.

Keith is taking steps to fix petrotrin and the corruption index is down since PNM in power. Just stating the facts bro.I go u gonna type some fcukery but Doh bother, go drink your rum with your leader, clean the vomit and hush yuh kant.

PP had a chance,stayed in power until the last possible day and they failed. They do not deserve a second chance. PNM is not perfect but they better

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » February 23rd, 2018, 11:23 pm

randolphinshan wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
BUSHMASTER wrote:
ADONI wrote:

Get real Drags

OMG ... please go to the AG with all that info right away so that they can get the DPP to press charges immediately!!!

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » February 23rd, 2018, 11:28 pm

randolphinshan wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
randolphinshan wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
BUSHMASTER wrote:
ADONI wrote:

Get real Drags

I is not A PNM you kant. Just an observer who fed up of PP corruption which was unprecedented. The amount of money that flowed through this country and there is nothing to show for it. One set ah box drain that cost hundreds of millions and Debe still flooding.

Keith is taking steps to fix petrotrin and the corruption index is down since PNM in power. Just stating the facts bro.I go u gonna type some fcukery but Doh bother, go drink your rum with your leader, clean the vomit and hush yuh kant.

PP had a chance,stayed in power until the last possible day and they failed. They do not deserve a second chance. PNM is not perfect but they better

Not looking for an argument eh, but what exactly has PNM done since being elected into office? Besides passing blame on the former regime. Our country is out of control. How can you being of sound mind (assumption on my part) support this?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » February 24th, 2018, 12:23 am

matix wrote:
randolphinshan wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
randolphinshan wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
BUSHMASTER wrote:
ADONI wrote:

Get real Drags

Not looking for an argument eh, but what exactly has PNM done since being elected into office? Besides passing blame on the former regime. Our country is out of control. How can you being of sound mind (assumption on my part) support this?

Don't hold your breath waiting on any intelligent answer from kant squared randolphinshan. All he knows is how much moles JUHN Scarfy have on his arse, seeing as how his residence is there. "Keith?" :lol: as if JUHN Scarfy knows, or cares about your sorry, illiterate arse. Yes give the same PNM a chance, kantishly ignoring that they've been given chances since the last few decades yet here we are, still ketching our arse. PNM logic FTL!!!

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » February 24th, 2018, 6:24 am

randolphinshan wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
randolphinshan wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
BUSHMASTER wrote:
ADONI wrote:

Get real Drags

You still a PNM kant

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » February 24th, 2018, 6:35 am

a man said corruption down...AG boasting of charging people for it.....still waiting on the evidence and well for someone to be charged....take the yampee out yah eye and the wax from yuh eyes padna....

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » February 24th, 2018, 6:38 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:a man said corruption down...AG boasting of charging people for it.....still waiting on the evidence and well for someone to be charged....take the yampee out yah eye and the wax from yuh eyes padna....
Charged and convicted is two different things

But Dumb PNM kants can't understand that

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 24th, 2018, 6:52 am

while the petrotrin move might be 'A' move for improvement, it isnt the BEST or even a move in the right direction. petrotrin is staffed poorly but also the plants are aged, and laid out ad hoc. when u spend the money and get the staffing up to mark, u still have to update the production facilities.

the better thing would be to leave petrotrin as is, find another site WITHOUT A MAINROAD PASSING THROUGH, build anther properly designed facility with efficiency and upgradability in mind. u come into a shared arangement with the government owning the majority of shares

the cost to re staff, retool and retrofit that business, might a well just build a new one. might be around the same figures.

kstt
Riding on 16's

Postby kstt » February 25th, 2018, 7:05 pm

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » February 25th, 2018, 7:11 pm

steverandolph wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

If you dont mind... please cite the source of this information for the knowledge and benefit of all... Thank

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » February 26th, 2018, 1:25 pm

2 million plus at the drop of a hat, but poor children dying waiting on approval :roll:

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”