Forums

Questions on colostomy surgery ASAP

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

QuietGiant
3NE 2NR for life

Questions on colostomy surgery ASAP

Postby QuietGiant » September 19th, 2017, 12:11 pm

I have a family member who has had emergency surgery to cut his large intestine & they put a colostomy bag on him. After waiting so long, mt. hope call him back over a year later to do the surgery, they said they'll make the cut & re-attach the intestine (remove the bag) so his stomach would be normal again. Now they telling us it 'can't re-attach' cuz it 'stuck together' so they have to remove it, but if there is no large intestine how would he be able to eat? That's not how colostomy surgery works as far as i know. Swear mt. Hope always on sheit smh. Anyone has anything similar or know anyone who does?

Drea
Sweet on this forum

Re: Questions on colostomy surgery ASAP

Postby Drea » September 19th, 2017, 12:31 pm

Wow, sorry to hear that pal.... wish I could held but have no experience with this. Why they wait a whole year though?

QuietGiant
3NE 2NR for life

Re: Questions on colostomy surgery ASAP

Postby QuietGiant » September 19th, 2017, 12:48 pm

Drea wrote:Wow, sorry to hear that pal.... wish I could held but have no experience with this. Why they wait a whole year though?

Thanks friend. He try contacting them before but they kept putting it off. We have no idea why they kept putting the surgery off over & over, calling him to waste time & kept giving him dates to come back, and they finally called over a year later. Now they saying it 'can't reattach' & acting very hoggish when we ask questions, as though they hiding something, but we need to know, cuz is we have to live with that, not them.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”