Microsoft Founder Bill Gates in T&T

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Re: Microsoft Founder Bill Gates in T&T

Postby Redress10 » October 28th, 2017, 8:36 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:
sMASH wrote:What we call middle class here is actually lower class in first world.
What we think of as average upper class, is middle class

Our middle class still better off than more than 50% of the world. The global median income is somewhere around 60k tt dollars.

Per year or per month? I'm honestly asking. Minimum wage is UK/Europe is 13000tt equivalent I believe. What job easily paying 13k a month in tnt apart from oil and gas? Middle managemet? Again, I'm honestly just asking.

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » October 28th, 2017, 8:40 pm

eliteauto wrote:I wonder if a wealthy man here does lose sleep at night wondering about where he is in the global status quo? Nah prob not, that type of mind wanderings is for the wannabes to help them sleep

Ofourse he does. if he didn't we wouldn't have that much corruption, price gouging, skull duggery etc. If he was comfortable he would have moved onto self actualisation etc....Bill Gates doesn't even run microsoft anymore. Man spend his time "trying to make the world better"...Most of our business classes/people still at safety level on the hierarchy. Ask yourself this, how many have actually left TnT even though crime etc prevalent? Leave and go where? They can't have successful businesses etc overseas. It's too difficult. So they stay hear and dig out eye for $$$$.....Out there hard and they starting close to the bottom. Them aint about that life.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » October 28th, 2017, 8:49 pm

Redress10 wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:
sMASH wrote:What we call middle class here is actually lower class in first world.
What we think of as average upper class, is middle class

Our middle class still better off than more than 50% of the world. The global median income is somewhere around 60k tt dollars.

Per year or per month? I'm honestly asking. Minimum wage is UK/Europe is 13000tt equivalent I believe. What job easily paying 13k a month in tnt apart from oil and gas? Middle managemet? Again, I'm honestly just asking.

Annual. We underestimate the level of poverty in africa and Asia.

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » October 28th, 2017, 8:57 pm

I think what we really underestimate is the population levels of those countries. There is less to "share"

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » October 28th, 2017, 8:59 pm

People in Trinidad can't see or smell Butch money or michael chin lee money. Right in the caribbean here, jamaicans on a next level.

philliprock
3NE 2NR for life

Postby philliprock » October 29th, 2017, 8:13 am

Who gives a fck? Its not like hes gonna donate a portion of his money for this country. Im sure there setting up some illuminati meeting where the topics is only the rich will survive

COROLLA KID
Riding on 16's

Postby COROLLA KID » October 29th, 2017, 1:26 pm

He actually came to collect a parcel of parsad i had for him since divali....

xtech
punchin NOS

Postby xtech » December 19th, 2017, 5:00 pm

so like the man fall in love with Tobago.... maybe he wants to buy it cause apparently the charter company that brought her here saying the government is sleeping on the job an dont know what to do with Tobago because by not develping it as a yacht tourism destination they are losing millions in USD

PapaC
Riding on 17's

Postby PapaC » December 20th, 2017, 4:38 am

You have a source?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 20th, 2017, 5:42 am

xtech wrote:so like the man fall in love with Tobago.... maybe he wants to buy it cause apparently the charter company that brought her here saying the government is sleeping on the job an dont know what to do with Tobago because by not develping it as a yacht tourism destination they are losing millions in USD

Bro the PNM killed the yachting industry with increased taxes. It cost cheaper to do repair up the other islands.

Numb3r4
Shifting into 6th

Postby Numb3r4 » December 20th, 2017, 11:13 am

She also lamented the fact that dealing with customs is a problem, however this was challenged as someone who worked in the field said that they have had instances of folks being apprehended for suspicious behaviour and such.

Still though we are missing out especially in light of the recent storm/hurricane season, we've been relatively untouched, we could market ourselves as a safe haven or some such thing and give incentives to folks who dock here to pay their fees and such in US, just give them a discount to encourage the transaction. Could be a good way to generate revenue.

teems1
punchin NOS

Postby teems1 » December 20th, 2017, 12:37 pm

Numb3r4 wrote:She also lamented the fact that dealing with customs is a problem, however this was challenged as someone who worked in the field said that they have had instances of folks being apprehended for suspicious behaviour and such.

Still though we are missing out especially in light of the recent storm/hurricane season, we've been relatively untouched, we could market ourselves as a safe haven or some such thing and give incentives to folks who dock here to pay their fees and such in US, just give them a discount to encourage the transaction. Could be a good way to generate revenue.

Trinidad is already known as a safe heaven during hurricane season.

Even the oil rigs are cold stacked up in our waters while the price is low.

Numb3r4
Shifting into 6th

Postby Numb3r4 » December 21st, 2017, 11:40 am

teems1 wrote:
Numb3r4 wrote:She also lamented the fact that dealing with customs is a problem, however this was challenged as someone who worked in the field said that they have had instances of folks being apprehended for suspicious behaviour and such.

Trinidad is already known as a safe heaven during hurricane season.

Even the oil rigs are cold stacked up in our waters while the price is low.

See what I'm saying and to take it further why not use the massive amount of state resources and help get local firms get involved in marine equipment maintenance. That way these companies can dock their vessels and we can provide the labour????

A good way to get some revenue and generate some employment, I mean nor fool proof but it is a solution and any little helps.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 21st, 2017, 12:38 pm

Maybe those tuners that are into the boating industry can share some light as to the this government not supporting this industry

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » December 21st, 2017, 6:10 pm

Actually ,when they tried to impose the vat on goods and services ,they were strongly opposed and they cancelled that. The government them worked with the stakeholders in the industry to make improvements.

desifemlove
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby desifemlove » December 24th, 2017, 10:06 pm

or telling peolpe they cannot post sheit here, to cover a superiority complex. shame yuh bredren from UWI can post the same sheit, ent?

desifemlove
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby desifemlove » December 24th, 2017, 10:07 pm

he jus passing through, i don't see the deal.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » December 24th, 2017, 11:13 pm

desifemlove wrote:or telling peolpe they cannot post sheit here, to cover a superiority complex. shame yuh bredren from UWI can post the same sheit, ent?

Desi , HYMC !

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 25th, 2017, 5:45 am

rspann wrote:
desifemlove wrote:or telling peolpe they cannot post sheit here, to cover a superiority complex. shame yuh bredren from UWI can post the same sheit, ent?

Desi , HYMC !
Hoss desi is a female and PNM to boot so the PNM women's league will take offence to you for abusing her.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » December 25th, 2017, 8:02 am

Fuh telling she to Have Yourself a Merry Christmas ? If she mess with my dog , ah go ignore she Cyat ? I want to beat she in she Peyton Place . They doesn't vex for those kinda talk so I will say that instead.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”