Forums

Port of Spain aka piss town

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

death365
Riding on 18's

Postby death365 » November 20th, 2017, 11:10 am

i had the unfortunate opportunity of walking thru town today: from St vincent Street along Queen Street... then up Fredrick Street to St Marys and back.

in at least 10 different locations the stench of piss was so bad i literally had to cross d street. at 1st i thought it was homeless peoples alone .... but noooo, i passed 3 normal persons just peeing on d side ah d road like is nuthin.

cant believe that Trinidad get so bad, have some pride na people .... or at least shame.

ismithx
punchin NOS

Re: Port of Spain aka piss town

Postby ismithx » November 20th, 2017, 11:13 am

what so hard about going in a business and asking them for a bligh to take a leak. people so backwards yes

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » November 20th, 2017, 11:25 am

ismithx wrote:what so hard about going in a business and asking them for a bligh to take a leak. people so backwards yes

in most cases they don't allow it. unfortunately.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 20th, 2017, 11:30 am

Op when I said trinis are nasty ppl I got called a lot of names and anti trini. I am glad other trini are waking up. Hopefully they will wake up to the type of government they voted for now

ADONI
18 pounds of Boost

Postby ADONI » November 20th, 2017, 11:48 am

Heard someone talking last week about city gate toilets, since they stop charging the $1 it real stink now.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » November 20th, 2017, 11:51 am

Pnm constituency for you...I only go p.o.s if I have to...which is like twice for the year

toyolink
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby toyolink » November 20th, 2017, 11:59 am

Port-Of-Spain and urine have been a couple decades now.
In 70's Barclays Bank, Salvatori Blg on mornings was like a stale urinal and messengers had to regularly 'throw' disinfectant on the surrounds.
..........Nothing has changed in our place in so many ways.

meccalli
punchin NOS

Postby meccalli » November 20th, 2017, 12:04 pm

It's called marking your territory op, you just gotta pee on em. Get with the program.

death365
Riding on 18's

Postby death365 » November 20th, 2017, 12:08 pm

toyolink wrote:Port-Of-Spain and urine have been a couple decades now.
In 70's Barclays Bank, Salvatori Blg on mornings was like a stale urinal and messengers had to regularly 'throw' disinfectant on the surrounds.
..........Nothing has changed in our place in so many ways.

it worst now .... specially on queen street

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » November 20th, 2017, 12:39 pm

Try living in woodbrook around carnival time

ADONI
18 pounds of Boost

Postby ADONI » November 20th, 2017, 12:41 pm

Imagine after Carnival Monday and Tuesday, it does be does be real stink. Yuh does have to pray for rain to fall!

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 20th, 2017, 1:07 pm

I am anti-Trini and proud...allyuh too blasted nasty...u feel is jus POS, any public bathroom...cud be in the license office or in Parliament...its always have some nasty faka...

Smh

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » November 20th, 2017, 1:09 pm

As it is our capital City they really should be power washing the streets and sidewalks every week, but I guess they have things like makeup and organizational agency expenses as their priority.

bess almera
Sweet on this forum

Postby bess almera » November 20th, 2017, 1:12 pm

Wait na...is EVERY reply to a thread by zoom rader, he has to relate it to the govt????

src1983
18 pounds of Boost

Postby src1983 » November 20th, 2017, 1:15 pm

death365 wrote:i had the unfortunate opportunity of walking thru town today: from St vincent Street along Queen Street... then up Fredrick Street to St Marys and back.

in at least 10 different locations the stench of piss was so bad i literally had to cross d street. at 1st i thought it was homeless peoples alone .... but noooo, i passed 3 normal persons just peeing on d side ah d road like is nuthin.

cant believe that Trinidad get so bad, have some pride na people .... or at least shame.

Wait till you visit New Orleans

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » November 20th, 2017, 1:52 pm

bess almera wrote:Wait na...is EVERY reply to a thread by zoom rader, he has to relate it to the govt????

You here long enough to know what his responses going to be without being surprised.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » November 20th, 2017, 2:03 pm

i does just walk in kfc, act like ah looking at d menu for a minute, then walk to the bathroom. last time though i try to head straight for it and d guard say customers only

Spitfir3
punchin NOS

Postby Spitfir3 » November 20th, 2017, 2:29 pm

redmanjp wrote:i does just walk in kfc, act like ah looking at d menu for a minute, then walk to the bathroom. last time though i try to head straight for it and d guard say customers only

if it come to that i usually just walk into the nearest Chinese restaurant and by a drink as a thanks

bassotronics
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby bassotronics » November 20th, 2017, 2:39 pm

redmanjp wrote:i does just walk in kfc, act like ah looking at d menu for a minute, then walk to the bathroom. last time though i try to head straight for it and d guard say customers only

i usually do this, when u gotta go, u gotta go!

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » November 20th, 2017, 3:22 pm

If it's a real peemergency I stopping by a bar and buying a water then asking for the urinal.

If it's a toosemergency, well then I'm sheit outta luck 'cause I eh sheiting in some of them rathole toilet. I rather sheit my pants

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 20th, 2017, 3:42 pm

death365 wrote:i had the unfortunate opportunity of walking thru town today: from St vincent Street along Queen Street... then up Fredrick Street to St Marys and back.

& exactly what are YOU personally doing to change this disgusting practice? I mean besides venting on tuner. Because if you don't do/say something, it will be considered as normal by smaller more impressionable individuals that will be likely to perpetuate it.

me, some years back I had cause to lambaste a dustbinterrierr-looking woman for telling her small child to urinate on a persons vehicle on Park Street. Yes, that's correct, on somebody's private vehicle, while she sat on the bank steps giggling like a laughing jacakss. Iold her someone should take a dump smack dab in the middle of her face, & she should laugh at that too.
Last edited by 88sins on November 20th, 2017, 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » November 20th, 2017, 3:45 pm

North people real stink boy...:lol:

Seriously though, I could understand the "paying customers" policy from some business establishments eh as there is a cost to maintain those facilities.

Then I remember the story about an old lady who took a wee behind a plant in one ah dem Bank because well, it wasn't their policy to let customers use the washroom.

She shoulda do a number 2 fuh spite.

Average
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Average » November 20th, 2017, 4:26 pm

PoS ppl problems.
I only go to ghettoville if I HAVE to. I won't even chance walking on any street to get where I'm going. I have someone drive and drop me off and then I make a call and be picked up promptly afterwards. Really can't stand the whole area.

Long time it used to be that ppl used to coass and say how they work in "tong", now other ppl frown and say, "you working town? way boy, hard luck yes".

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » November 20th, 2017, 6:18 pm

Them "normal" ppl u see doing that is most likely pipers/hustlers/crackheads/

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 20th, 2017, 6:23 pm

North is the nastiest place on the island...the East not too far off..

They should have border control cuz we havin too many pests in South...

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » November 20th, 2017, 6:39 pm

The piss is one thing... last week driving to POS 10am in the morning traffic on the Beetham... a blasted crackhead woman stand up on the median selling a bag of crack cocaine in plain sight like is a pack ah nuts.

No police, no army nothing .... and wuss yet when i was heading back at 11:30am she was still here

Trinidad slowly receding into a hell like reality... blame who you want, politicians, African, Indian, 1% is like if we on the flip side of the country like on Stranger Things (TV Show) LOL

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 20th, 2017, 6:42 pm

bess almera wrote:Wait na...is EVERY reply to a thread by zoom rader, he has to relate it to the govt????

Well eh eh .. :D

So who is suppose to keep the city streets washed and clean and vagrant free and pee pee free ?

So who is to direct the police to stop people from " pee pee in " around POS ?

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 20th, 2017, 6:46 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:Them "normal" ppl u see doing that is most likely pipers/hustlers/crackheads/

Big arse man come off Taxi or Bus .. stand up by the Bus Stop and buss a pee pee !

It normal everyday people bussing pis everywhere in POS

Numb3r4
Shifting into 6th

Postby Numb3r4 » November 20th, 2017, 8:11 pm

As a child going to PoS I could never undrstand why they allowed the city to smell like that.....I still don't understand it to this day...everyone have access to a power washer and our current water rates are pretty cheap added to that we have CEPEP and other such labour providing services, why couldn't we figure out a schedule to wash the streets.

Better yet we have an adminstration that seems to like to tax and fine people why not fine thoses who are urinating on the streets/pavements?

hustla_ambition101
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hustla_ambition101 » November 20th, 2017, 8:22 pm

MaxPower wrote:North is the nastiest place on the island...the East not too far off..

They should have border control cuz we havin too many pests in South...

Guess youve never seen the southies when they disembark their excursion buses by botanical gardens, drop trou and urinate right in the drains

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”