Rowlee Mudda song ...

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Rowlee Mudda song ...

Postby Rovin » December 19th, 2017, 8:01 pm

i neutral

all i saying is i surprise this eh reach here yet cause tuners usually on d ball ..... :| :| :| :| :|

https://www.facebook.com/18172360252693 ... nref=story

somebody help embed it ...
Last edited by Rovin on December 19th, 2017, 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

racedriverpro
punchin NOS

Re: Rowlee Mudda song ...

Postby racedriverpro » December 19th, 2017, 8:24 pm

Look thing. Wondering if he have something to say about this.

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » December 19th, 2017, 8:49 pm

:lol:

Finally, masterful use of the double entendre in a chutney composition for something a little more serious than sex and rum. I like how he tied-in the crime situation as well. Typical chutney beat but catchy nonetheless.

Chutney Soca Monarch title contender for sure.

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » December 19th, 2017, 9:37 pm

Very poor taste.

Numb3r4
Shifting into 6th

Postby Numb3r4 » December 19th, 2017, 9:51 pm

I literally can't.....I just can't.....

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » December 19th, 2017, 11:50 pm

hydroep wrote::lol:

Finally, masterful use of the double entendre in a chutney composition for something a little more serious than sex and rum. I like how he tied-in the crime situation as well. Typical chutney beat but catchy nonetheless.

funny as hell...double entendre confirmed....

rollingstock wrote:Very poor taste.

how so.??
the singer is CLEARLY saying COUNT - you just hearing what you want to hear. :lol:

awaiting zoom racist input. :lol:

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » December 20th, 2017, 12:07 am

I like it. Hadda be drunk to enjoy a chutney tho. But it have vibes

D Diesel Report
Trinituner Peong

Postby D Diesel Report » December 20th, 2017, 1:04 am

Yuh don't like people making fun of the blackest man in TnT.

'Your' Prime Minister, sh*t kicker and loud mouth bald head expert looking for his thing. Let dem Gihhe it. :drinking: :drinking:

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 20th, 2017, 1:30 am

Well JUHN Scarfy shouldn't be upset about people making fun of him, he does it to us every single day...............

streetbeastINC.
punchin NOS

Postby streetbeastINC. » December 20th, 2017, 1:44 am

I dont like the man ..but this is sickening shows a sick collapse in society...i am sorry for children who have to grow up in this racially charged prejudicial sick society furthermore the system of existing here.....it just keeps getting fuelled by all sides......rage wont ever end.... society just going to keep deteriorating .while everyone laugh and kix on every single thing they can....this society has collapsed...

megadoc1
punchin NOS

Postby megadoc1 » December 20th, 2017, 5:04 am

It unbelievable how low we willing to go,because we don't like the prime minister,even if we don't like him the office should be respected

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 20th, 2017, 5:22 am

skylinechild wrote:
hydroep wrote:

funny as hell...double entendre confirmed....

how so.??
the singer is CLEARLY saying COUNT - you just hearing what you want to hear.

awaiting zoom racist input.

If you took time to read my past post you would have leant that I dislike modern chutey and Marshall type soca. It is total rubbish. Only morons listen to these crap.

However when you taking real Bhoupuri chutney then the classics come to mind like Sam Boodram, Boodram holass ect. The real injun tunes.

Used to work with some real injuns offshore up in Aberdeen. I played some Sam Boodram for them and they could not understand what was being sung.

However when they play it for their parents they understood it fully well. Apparently the trini hindi or Bhoupuri language got lost in time and very few people in Indian remember it. Their parents thought that language was dead. So much so that their parents listen on YouTube to classic trin chutney.

Their parents was amazed to see the Dantal being played as it is no longer used in India. Real Indians can't remember it being a musical instrument. It is only use in Trini, Suriname, Fiji, Guyana and Mauritius. Same as classical old injun songs.

But all in all I agree Rowley Mudda count

No_Name
Sweet on this forum

Postby No_Name » December 20th, 2017, 6:29 am

De Dragon wrote:Well JUHN Scarfy shouldn't be upset about people making fun of him, he does it to us every single day...............

Don't forget his sarcasm in degrading women, Scarfy ie...
Eagerly awaits his yap-yap on dis chune...

racedriverpro
punchin NOS

Postby racedriverpro » December 20th, 2017, 6:37 am

I think Rowlee should resign if it have to reach this far.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 20th, 2017, 6:44 am

No_Name wrote:
De Dragon wrote:Well JUHN Scarfy shouldn't be upset about people making fun of him, he does it to us every single day...............

Don't forget his sarcasm in degrading women, Scarfy ie...
Eagerly awaits his yap-yap on dis chune...

I'm sure he'll go on one of his beyotchy, whiny little girl rants about being attacked an play the victim. :roll:

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Postby SR » December 20th, 2017, 6:53 am

Has more writing skills put into it than any machel tune......

10-01
punchin NOS

Postby 10-01 » December 20th, 2017, 7:33 am

SR wrote:Has more writing skills put into it than any machel tune......

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wagonon20's
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby wagonon20's » December 20th, 2017, 7:35 am

I smell lawsuits,, anyone??? #helpusGod

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 20th, 2017, 7:39 am

wagonon20's wrote:I smell lawsuits,, anyone??? #helpusGod
If the anti gang bill was passed he would have been jailed without a warrant and classed as a gang leader.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » December 20th, 2017, 8:15 am

That blackface.
That lazy green screen.

Numb3r4 wrote:I literally can't.....I just can't.....

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » December 20th, 2017, 8:15 am

I er like the man and I find this song/video shite

At least be a lil more clever nah, Massive just trying too hard

Cooloh
Sweet on this forum

Postby Cooloh » December 20th, 2017, 8:20 am

streetbeastINC. wrote:I dont like the man ..but this is sickening shows a sick collapse in society...i am sorry for children who have to grow up in this racially charged prejudicial sick society furthermore the system of existing here.....it just keeps getting fuelled by all sides......rage wont ever end.... society just going to keep deteriorating .while everyone laugh and kix on every single thing they can....this society has collapsed...

Agreed x 1000

Average
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Average » December 20th, 2017, 8:56 am

This thing sticks in your head lol

It really have men who diggin ah horrors off ah dis? lol WOW Rowlee does come and parang by allyuh for Christmas?

Joshie23
Riding on 17's

Postby Joshie23 » December 20th, 2017, 8:59 am

Cooloh wrote:
streetbeastINC. wrote:I dont like the man ..but this is sickening shows a sick collapse in society...i am sorry for children who have to grow up in this racially charged prejudicial sick society furthermore the system of existing here.....it just keeps getting fuelled by all sides......rage wont ever end.... society just going to keep deteriorating .while everyone laugh and kix on every single thing they can....this society has collapsed...

Agreed x 1000

Ditto. I heard a statement the other day that when humanity is tested, 9 out of 10 humans will fail..if this is any indication if where we're going as a society, we were doomed since yesterday. And please miss me with the 'defend yuh PNM' bs, as I've always said I'm not a political advocate because as shakes said, the racism and never-ending sheit hitting the fan comes from both sides and we're left to pick up the pieces every five years..

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » December 20th, 2017, 9:24 am

Nothing new here, I remember Wine Dhanraj and Hulsie X. The man expressing his views as an artiste ,the same way Rowley expresses his views as an a-hole : raping with umbrellas and opening it, shiet kickers etc. Y'awl acting like he's a saint.He who throws stones should not live in a glass house.The only problem I have is that the quality of the actual video and audio is horrible.Both video editor and sound engineer should be drawn and quartered imo

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » December 20th, 2017, 9:30 am

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/20150526 ... nken-skits

All sides make fun of each other...Just lowering the bar each time...

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » December 20th, 2017, 9:51 am

megadoc1 wrote:It unbelievable how low we willing to go,because we don't like the prime minister,even if we don't like him the office should be respected

Where were you between 2010-2015??????? your ears was clogged...

Cooloh
Sweet on this forum

Postby Cooloh » December 20th, 2017, 10:09 am

timelapse wrote:Nothing new here, I remember Wine Dhanraj and Hulsie X. The man expressing his views as an artiste ,the same way Rowley expresses his views as an a-hole : raping with umbrellas and opening it, shiet kickers etc. Y'awl acting like he's a saint.He who throws stones should not live in a glass house.The only problem I have is that the quality of the actual video and audio is horrible.Both video editor and sound engineer should be drawn and quartered imo

Rowley definitely ain't a saint. That's for sure. My thought on the matter is why continue to throw stones at all. Mud slinging politics just getting worse and worse. I wish they would deal with the real issues- crime, economy etc with the same amount of effort they put into stealing and the accusations and trying to make the other look bad.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » December 20th, 2017, 10:58 am

Cooloh wrote:
timelapse wrote:Nothing new here, I remember Wine Dhanraj and Hulsie X. The man expressing his views as an artiste ,the same way Rowley expresses his views as an a-hole : raping with umbrellas and opening it, shiet kickers etc. Y'awl acting like he's a saint.He who throws stones should not live in a glass house.The only problem I have is that the quality of the actual video and audio is horrible.Both video editor and sound engineer should be drawn and quartered imo

Rowley definitely ain't a saint. That's for sure. My thought on the matter is why continue to throw stones at all. Mud slinging politics just getting worse and worse. I wish they would deal with the real issues- crime, economy etc with the same amount of effort they put into stealing and the accusations and trying to make the other look bad.

People are generally frustrated with him as PM.Protesting is not going to work, neither is having sensible discussions about it.Trinidad politics dont work so. Is a set of clowns and comedians in the parliament with their fanboys eating it up. Can't blame the politicians though. As Trevor Sayers said , Trinidadians like dotishness and dotishness sells, thats why he is successful in his marketing. We like it so

Cooloh
Sweet on this forum

Postby Cooloh » December 20th, 2017, 11:33 am

timelapse wrote:
Cooloh wrote:

People are generally frustrated with him as PM.Protesting is not going to work, neither is having sensible discussions about it.Trinidad politics dont work so. Is a set of clowns and comedians in the parliament with their fanboys eating it up. Can't blame the politicians though. As Trevor Sayers said , Trinidadians like dotishness and dotishness sells, thats why he is successful in his marketing. We like it so

Ain't that the truth. Unfortunately.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”