Forums

advice and guidance needed??

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

J_Procurement
Riding on 13's

advice and guidance needed??

Postby J_Procurement » January 8th, 2018, 9:33 pm

tuners i looking to start a clothing brand in tnt my plan is to do an ecommerce website as well as sell on amazon i know i need a invite to sell as a amazon merchant i am in the works of creating my website for my clothing as well i want to sell my own designs as well as watches and jeans and hoodies/jackets all my clothing will be more of a urban wear and tell me how i can improve on it as well as what should i do in terms of getting the designs on the tees eg screen printing, heat press or sublimation and the difference between the three and who do you recommend to print as such
Last edited by J_Procurement on January 8th, 2018, 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pinnock
3NE 2NR for life

Re: advice and guidance needed??

Postby Pinnock » January 8th, 2018, 10:13 pm

I love it and figure u will do well. Best of luck.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » January 8th, 2018, 10:31 pm

Have you copyrighted those designs on the t-shirts?

If not, you should do so asap, before someone reading this thread steals them.

What does urban wear mean to you to a potential customer? Are you sure you want to brand your clothing as such?

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » January 8th, 2018, 11:44 pm

You might have a problem with Christian Guzman. (joking) If it's strictly for the local market, at least. Name and imagery is a little similar to his.

Looks good though. Good luck.

J_Procurement
Riding on 13's

Postby J_Procurement » January 8th, 2018, 11:45 pm

thanks for the advice will take them down asap, urban wear to me means the way trends change so basically my clothing line will basically be adapting to the latest trends, i have one goal in mind and that is becoming the leading brand in tnt by offering premium clothing to everyone without having them break the bank, i wont be branding it as a urban wear but all my designs will be 100% copyrighted and branded

J_Procurement
Riding on 13's

Postby J_Procurement » January 8th, 2018, 11:49 pm

i am aware of Christian Guzman he is the founder & CEO of ALPHALETES ATHLETICS also i do intended on going internationally, thanks for the heads up

hong kong phooey
punchin NOS

Postby hong kong phooey » January 9th, 2018, 3:32 am

J_Procurement wrote:thanks for the advice will take them down asap, urban wear to me means the way trends change so basically my clothing line will basically be adapting to the latest trends, i have one goal in mind and that is becoming the leading brand in tnt by offering premium clothing to everyone without having them break the bank, i wont be branding it as a urban wear but all my designs will be 100% copyrighted and branded

Goodluck with your endeavors

racedriverpro
punchin NOS

Postby racedriverpro » January 9th, 2018, 4:54 am

J_Procurement wrote:thanks for the advice will take them down asap, urban wear to me means the way trends change so basically my clothing line will basically be adapting to the latest trends, i have one goal in mind and that is becoming the leading brand in tnt by offering premium clothing to everyone without having them break the bank, i wont be branding it as a urban wear but all my designs will be 100% copyrighted and branded
Already copied them.. thanks

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » January 9th, 2018, 6:40 am

Good luck. Just get someone else to do the designs and layouts. Especially the punctuation.

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » January 9th, 2018, 7:11 am

J_Procurement wrote:tuners i looking to start a clothing brand in tnt my plan is to do an ecommerce website as well as sell on amazon i know i need a invite to sell as a amazon merchant i am in the works of creating my website for my clothing as well i want to sell my own designs as well as watches and jeans and hoodies/jackets all my clothing will be more of a urban wear and tell me how i can improve on it as well as what should i do in terms of getting the designs on the tees eg screen printing, heat press or sublimation and the difference between the three and who do you recommend to print as such

you designs look good....but you edited it out.. buy why wolves..?? you hav a wolf fetish or something .???

to be good at your new endeavors

1. dont get selfish / greedy - if i see an unbranded jersey _same thing what youre using for $25- and your "branded one selling for $250 - wanna guess what i'll be buying ??

2. what makes you clothing special / unique / stands out from the rest ??
keep in mind any idiot can buy (from amazon) heat transfer ink and paper and print and transfer an sell

3 quality of work and raw material ( jersey / shirt / hoodie)

4 dont cheap out....

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”