WASA eyes commercial venture: Bottled water for all

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

desifemlove
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Re: WASA eyes commercial venture: Bottled water for all

Postby desifemlove » January 20th, 2018, 6:16 am

zoom rader wrote:
desifemlove wrote:i don't fear any group.

it's the narrative of how i cannot ask sheit about bitcoin, cos. mr. police and mr. "hates the disabled and admits it" gang up on me since "i not to their level". i dunno, i have a life outside this forum, and not bothered if some people "despise me" and cannot ask sheit what others does ask. most police ent dat educated anyhow, and it comical how some middle-aged man says i cannot post sheit about bitcoin, or how i "posing". posing for what? lol. dis real funny, cos we all know the score, ent? what i saying true, 100%.

good weekend to allyuh. get rid of the PNM, and UNC, and get a party in government who actually develops the country. neither has advanced the country, and all countries should rise. countries worse off than T&T in many ways have/are. look at india (mr. zoom's spiritula home...), nigeria, malaysia, china, UAE. who can say they have not pogressed socially, developmentally, or economically in the past few decades?
Ha a typical woman " they ganging up on me".

Sister, my roots are here before Europeans came to this country.

nah, it true. but it funny.

stop lying saying yuh not hindu.

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » January 20th, 2018, 6:20 am

nah....it cos i cannot post questions here. and it funny. why you tink i offended?

it cos i posted sheit about forex and bitcoin, and mr. police said it wrong. loooolol. he took time to cuss me out, but now don't. cos police don't have degrees and sheit, ent?

but i cool. i'll actually post something, to get him or the others who hate me here to cuss me out lol.

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » January 20th, 2018, 6:20 am

desifemlove wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
desifemlove wrote:i don't fear any group.

it's the narrative of how i cannot ask sheit about bitcoin, cos. mr. police and mr. "hates the disabled and admits it" gang up on me since "i not to their level". i dunno, i have a life outside this forum, and not bothered if some people "despise me" and cannot ask sheit what others does ask. most police ent dat educated anyhow, and it comical how some middle-aged man says i cannot post sheit about bitcoin, or how i "posing". posing for what? lol. dis real funny, cos we all know the score, ent? what i saying true, 100%.

good weekend to allyuh. get rid of the PNM, and UNC, and get a party in government who actually develops the country. neither has advanced the country, and all countries should rise. countries worse off than T&T in many ways have/are. look at india (mr. zoom's spiritula home...), nigeria, malaysia, china, UAE. who can say they have not pogressed socially, developmentally, or economically in the past few decades?
Ha a typical woman " they ganging up on me".

Sister, my roots are here before Europeans came to this country.

nah, it true. but it funny.

stop lying saying yuh not hindu.

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » January 20th, 2018, 6:25 am

zoom rader wrote:
desifemlove wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
desifemlove wrote:99.9% of Hindu political s wants t Hindu supremacy and a Hindu dominated state and Hindu civil society.

FACT.
Yeah thats true but only applies to India.

Has never happened here in trinidad.
We had two Hindu Prime Minsters which does not equate to a Hindu goverment. Never have they imposed any Hindu supremacy protocols and they would not dare go down that route.

Our Hindu population is about 22% and most are water down with the exception of Sat Marajah who is not a politicatian .

The fastest growing population are mixed folk there are more Indo surnames than ever before. In 50 years from now we would probably have about a 2% Hindu population.

You show ignorance towards the Trini Hindus. The trini Hindu is probably the most laxed version of Hinduism. They eat meat, beef, consume alcohol and breed afro women.

Open secret dat unc want dis. You do too.
I want and will vote for any party that can win the San Do east east away from PNM. They can be Muslim, Hindu or any other religion once they don't put religion first in place of state.

You on the other hand are an immigrant and shows ignorance towards non Christians.

We have had two Hindu Prime Minsters and I am yet to see the Hindu supremacy protocols that you speak of.

Look like some lil Hindu take away yuh man

bro, i can name cite many instances of hindu propogation. i don't care for either party.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 20th, 2018, 6:31 am

desifemlove wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
desifemlove wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
desifemlove wrote:99.9% of Hindu political s wants t Hindu supremacy and a Hindu dominated state and Hindu civil society.

FACT.

We had two Hindu Prime Minsters which does not equate to a Hindu goverment. Never have they imposed any Hindu supremacy protocols and they would not dare go down that route.

Our Hindu population is about 22% and most are water down with the exception of Sat Marajah who is not a politicatian .

The fastest growing population are mixed folk there are more Indo surnames than ever before. In 50 years from now we would probably have about a 2% Hindu population.

You show ignorance towards the Trini Hindus. The trini Hindu is probably the most laxed version of Hinduism. They eat meat, beef, consume alcohol and breed afro women.

I want and will vote for any party that can win the San Do east east away from PNM. They can be Muslim, Hindu or any other religion once they don't put religion first in place of state.

You on the other hand are an immigrant and shows ignorance towards non Christians.

We have had two Hindu Prime Minsters and I am yet to see the Hindu supremacy protocols that you speak of.

bro, i can name cite many instances of hindu propogation. i don't care for either party.
It have plent Hindu men who willing to breed you didi

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 20th, 2018, 6:37 am

desifemlove wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
desifemlove wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

FACT.

Sure you can, Hindus been here since 1834 , you on the other are a Johnny come lately and have a fear of hindus.

To.tee is to.tee didi

Jah bless them Hindus

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 20th, 2018, 6:40 am

desifemlove wrote:nah....it cos i cannot post questions here. and it funny. why you tink i offended?

it cos i posted sheit about forex and bitcoin, and mr. police said it wrong. loooolol. he took time to cuss me out, but now don't. cos police don't have degrees and sheit, ent?

but i cool. i'll actually post something, to get him or the others who hate me here to cuss me out lol.
Once you skin de pink they won't hate you.

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » January 20th, 2018, 6:42 am

zoom rader wrote:
desifemlove wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
desifemlove wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

FACT.

Sure you can, Hindus been here since 1834 , you on the other are a Johnny come lately and have a fear of hindus.

To.tee is to.tee didi

Jah bless them Hindus

yes, i fear hindus. lol. why perchance?

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » January 20th, 2018, 6:44 am

i also don't care if people here despise me. i supremely confident, hence why i don't care. does it matter to me in my life, no.

I laugh if daran or smash posts sheit, i post sheit of similar tone, adn de crew cuss me out. is it logical to care beyond amusement? no, of course not.

lol. i will leave dis thread saying yuh hindu government may just well come back in 2020, or sooner, cos no way PNM winning next election. they have no way to convince people in the swing seats.
Last edited by desifemlove on January 20th, 2018, 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 20th, 2018, 6:47 am

desifemlove wrote:i also don't care if people here despise me. i supremely confident, hence why i don't care. does it matter to me in my life, no. lol. i will leave dis thread saying yuh hindu government may just well come back in 2020, or sooner, cos no way PNM winning next election. they have no way to convince people in the swing seats.
I and many other yet to see a Hindu government. That will never happen here.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 20th, 2018, 6:48 am

desifemlove wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
desifemlove wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
desifemlove wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

FACT.

To.tee is to.tee didi

Jah bless them Hindus

You don't have to fear them, just give it up.

Ky jelly does work

fatboy slim
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby fatboy slim » January 20th, 2018, 8:57 am

zoom rader wrote:
desifemlove wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
desifemlove wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
desifemlove wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

FACT.

To.tee is to.tee didi

Jah bless them Hindus

You don't have to fear them, just give it up.

Ky jelly does work

Some people of african descent send their children to hindu schools because the teaching and discipline are excellent unlike those government schools so what is desifemlove problem with a government being lead by a hindu ? :drinking: :drinking: :drinking:

and remember ladies and gentleman the topic is wasa bottled water for all not bashing peoples religion thanks. :mrgreen:
Last edited by fatboy slim on January 20th, 2018, 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

brainchild
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby brainchild » January 20th, 2018, 9:03 am

It have a religion thread alyuh...this one is about bottled water.
How about one of you starting a pointless argument thread?

SMc
punchin NOS

Postby SMc » January 20th, 2018, 9:08 am

I just read the first couple of posts in this tread- and then (skimmed) the last couple of posts --how the fork did it change so much, can people try not leave race, religion & politics out of at least one thread and just look at the thread for what it is and make make relevant statements that would lead to a proper discussion/debate?

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » January 20th, 2018, 9:12 am

that's called the desi effect. Ownership loves it.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » January 20th, 2018, 1:08 pm

I see blue waters now jump on the alkaline water gimmick

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » January 20th, 2018, 2:33 pm

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » January 20th, 2018, 2:56 pm

alkaline water a scam and bad for your health. A lil while now I find blue waters tasting funny, now I know why. I not buying blue waters at all at all after seeing that

brainchild
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby brainchild » January 20th, 2018, 3:25 pm

^^^i agree bout the off taste last few mths...i switched to blue mountain, which pretty good these days compared to the bleachy taste it started off with.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » January 20th, 2018, 6:49 pm

But won't drinking alkaline water just make your body more acidic to counteract it? Since the pH of blood is buffered to a 7.4 and homeostasis keeps it that way.

But what about when Nestlé tried their lemon water? The exact opposite of alkaline.
What about the people that insist in drinking apple cider vinegar every morning?

But anyway,

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » January 20th, 2018, 9:05 pm

maj. tom wrote:But won't drinking alkaline water just make your body more acidic to counteract it? Since the pH of blood is buffered to a 7.4 and homeostasis keeps it that way.

But what about when Nestlé tried their lemon water? The exact opposite of alkaline.
What about the people that insist in drinking apple cider vinegar every morning?

But anyway,

ACV is not to "alkafy yourself". It's for digestive and satiety purposes.

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » January 21st, 2018, 4:12 am

maj. tom wrote:that's called the desi effect. Ownership loves it.

You autistic bro. Ent? You jus doh know.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » January 21st, 2018, 11:00 am

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » January 21st, 2018, 11:30 am

That's how you sell wasa water for a. premium

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » January 21st, 2018, 8:10 pm

Redman wrote:That's how you sell wasa water for a. premium

Not really, WASA will never make it in the bottled water market, premium branding or not. WASA and premium are diametric opposites in fact.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » January 21st, 2018, 9:33 pm

it's aBlue Waters ad...
So..it's blue waters selling the water.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » January 21st, 2018, 10:00 pm

Redman wrote:it's aBlue Waters ad...
So..it's blue waters selling the water.

Blue Waters have a death wish? Why would they align with WASA? It's not as if they need the feedstock, and I doubt WASA could pay them enough to retrofit their operation to accept WASA feed anyway.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » January 22nd, 2018, 9:13 am

Both Blue Waters and WASA get the water from the same place.

Therefore in another clarification of the obvious...blue waters is a model to sell water at a profit.

At source it's WASA water....blue waters pays wasa for it.

See if you can connect the three dots ....don't pull a muscle.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 22nd, 2018, 9:27 am

Don't see what's the deal with wasa selling water.
Let them sell it. If the public buys it they can start to lock off supplies .

So you buy drinking water.
You buy truck borne water
You pay your water rates
It's a win win for wasa.

Meanwhile your pocket empty

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » January 22nd, 2018, 9:35 am

Redman wrote:Both Blue Waters and WASA get the water from the same place.

Therefore in another clarification of the obvious...blue waters is a model to sell water at a profit.

At source it's WASA water....blue waters pays wasa for it.

See if you can connect the three dots ....don't pull a muscle.

Ooh, stush insults!
WASA owns ALL water in T&T so Blue Waters is obligated to pay for it, so your point is moot. Also, Blue Waters has a well on their Tacarigua location that they get their water from, hence their claim to artisanal water sources. So if your sad ill-thought argument that "water is water", is mistaken.
If you'd care to take Le Hunte's dick out of your mouth for a second and realize that Blue Waters will NEVER agree to willingly dilute their brand, then you'd realize that you are talking sheit of the highest order.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”