TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

IT start ,Ants nest riled up,: Woman alleges assault at fete

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

User avatar
hong kong phooey
punchin NOS
Posts: 2920
Joined: July 10th, 2006, 8:37 am
Location: ah lorse

IT start ,Ants nest riled up,: Woman alleges assault at fete

Postby hong kong phooey » January 16th, 2018, 1:28 am

http://www.looptt.com/content/woman-all ... tory-false

Woman alleges assault at fete, man claims story is false

One man has threatened to press charges against a young woman who claims he physically assaulted her at a Carnival fete over the weekend.

In a post to Facebook, the young woman said she was enjoying herself atop a cooler when a man slapped her on her buttocks. Her friends intervened and the intoxicated man moved away.

According to the post, a friend of the first intoxicated man came over and enquired about the situation, and when she explained, he allegedly told the woman that he didn’t care about his friend slapping her on her buttocks.

According to the woman, she dismissed him and turned back around, only to feel someone slapping her on her buttocks again. This time, she says, it was the original man's friend doing the slapping. He then, reportedly moved "towards her crotch", prompting her to hit him in the face with a mason jar she was holding in her hand.

She stressed in her post that no man has the right to touch a woman’s body without her permission – a message that the Police Service has reiterated in the past week.

In a Facebook live video, the second man, who the woman named in her post, admitted that there were aspects of the woman’s story which were true.

However, he maintained his innocence in the alleged assault, adding that he intends to defend his image as he is not the person she portrayed him to be.

“I will apologise for fighting, I will apologise for disturbing your peace in the sense of violence, but I was really trying to protect my friend where your guys- your buddies – took it to a violent act.”

“I feel like you are demanding attention on my name…expect some sort of retaliation for me to protect my name from this slander.”

He maintained that he is a respectable human and has never touched any female inappropriately.

Persons claiming to be eyewitnesses to the account, however, maintain that the man was in the wrong, and that he has exhibited this kind of behaviour before.

It is not yet clear whether either party will pursue legal action against the other at this time.

Advertisement
User avatar
zoom rader
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 17110
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: IT start ,Ants nest riled up,: Woman alleges assault at fete

Postby zoom rader » January 16th, 2018, 3:02 am

More reasons to ban carnival

Numb3r4
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1365
Joined: May 22nd, 2013, 8:48 am
Location: Fyzabad

Re: IT start ,Ants nest riled up,: Woman alleges assault at fete

Postby Numb3r4 » January 16th, 2018, 3:04 am

Is it wrong that I began to laugh while reading this post? Am I sexist for doing so?

User avatar
zoom rader
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 17110
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: IT start ,Ants nest riled up,: Woman alleges assault at fete

Postby zoom rader » January 16th, 2018, 3:43 am

Both party are wrong
A drunken fool and woman advertising herself.

Again the entre country is wrong for this carnival mess

User avatar
Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10101
Joined: February 8th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: People's Republic of Bananas

Re: IT start ,Ants nest riled up,: Woman alleges assault at fete

Postby Dizzy28 » January 16th, 2018, 6:50 am

Fete ppl problems!!!!

User avatar
ismithx
punchin NOS
Posts: 4282
Joined: August 12th, 2010, 11:46 am
Location: riding till the wheels fall off

Re: IT start ,Ants nest riled up,: Woman alleges assault at fete

Postby ismithx » January 16th, 2018, 7:14 am

zoom rader wrote:Both party are wrong
A drunken fool and woman advertising herself.


Again the entre country is wrong for this carnival mess


never thought I would see the day where I actually agree with something ZR say

User avatar
skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5556
Joined: January 13th, 2008, 11:38 pm
Location: In a Skyline

Re: IT start ,Ants nest riled up,: Woman alleges assault at fete

Postby skylinechild » January 16th, 2018, 7:27 am

ismithx wrote:
zoom rader wrote:Both party are wrong
A drunken fool and woman advertising herself.


Again the entre country is wrong for this carnival mess


never thought I would see the day where I actually agree with something ZR say


strange year 2018 is.....

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11253
Joined: September 6th, 2003, 6:18 pm

Re: IT start ,Ants nest riled up,: Woman alleges assault at fete

Postby pugboy » January 16th, 2018, 7:30 am

Pics ?

User avatar
Specialist Baboons
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 527
Joined: August 27th, 2017, 12:01 pm

Re: IT start ,Ants nest riled up,: Woman alleges assault at fete

Postby Specialist Baboons » January 16th, 2018, 7:38 am

Wait how was the woman exposing herself???
Pics???

User avatar
zoom rader
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 17110
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: IT start ,Ants nest riled up,: Woman alleges assault at fete

Postby zoom rader » January 16th, 2018, 7:57 am

Specialist Baboons wrote:Wait how was the woman exposing herself???
Pics???
Single Woman at fetes = slut

User avatar
Ryan123
Street 2NR
Posts: 47
Joined: September 20th, 2010, 3:00 pm
Location: Central

Re: IT start ,Ants nest riled up,: Woman alleges assault at fete

Postby Ryan123 » January 16th, 2018, 7:59 am

The man is wrong, the woman just trying to enjoy herself, he should be made an example off, how would he feel if someone had done this to one of his relatives, some men don't have any respect for females, it's time to put this to a stop to this type of behavior. We are all brothers and sisters, we must respect one and other.

User avatar
zoom rader
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 17110
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: IT start ,Ants nest riled up,: Woman alleges assault at fete

Postby zoom rader » January 16th, 2018, 8:01 am

Ryan123 wrote:The man is wrong, the woman just trying to enjoy herself, he should be made an example off, how would he feel if someone had done this to one of his relatives, some men don't have any respect for females, it's time to put this to a stop to this type of behavior. We are all brothers and sisters, we must respect one and other.
Females don't have respect for themselves dressed as sluts

How would you feel if your sister is dressed as a slut advertising her goods.

User avatar
crazybalhead
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10962
Joined: April 21st, 2003, 9:41 am

Re: IT start ,Ants nest riled up,: Woman alleges assault at fete

Postby crazybalhead » January 16th, 2018, 8:14 am

zoom rader wrote:
Ryan123 wrote:The man is wrong, the woman just trying to enjoy herself, he should be made an example off, how would he feel if someone had done this to one of his relatives, some men don't have any respect for females, it's time to put this to a stop to this type of behavior. We are all brothers and sisters, we must respect one and other.
Females don't have respect for themselves dressed as sluts

How would you feel if your sister is dressed as a slut advertising her goods.
That's no right to touch a woman without her permission padna.

User avatar
zoom rader
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 17110
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: IT start ,Ants nest riled up,: Woman alleges assault at fete

Postby zoom rader » January 16th, 2018, 8:27 am

crazybalhead wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Ryan123 wrote:The man is wrong, the woman just trying to enjoy herself, he should be made an example off, how would he feel if someone had done this to one of his relatives, some men don't have any respect for females, it's time to put this to a stop to this type of behavior. We are all brothers and sisters, we must respect one and other.
Females don't have respect for themselves dressed as sluts

How would you feel if your sister is dressed as a slut advertising her goods.
That's no right to touch a woman without her permission padna.
Yeah we all not to touch women but why advertise yourselves when you know drunken fools will be there.


What it it was the other way , the women grabing him?

User avatar
88sins
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5616
Joined: July 22nd, 2007, 3:03 pm
Location: Corner of Everywhere Avenue & Nowhere Drive

Re: IT start ,Ants nest riled up,: Woman alleges assault at fete

Postby 88sins » January 16th, 2018, 8:32 am

crazybalhead wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Ryan123 wrote:The man is wrong, the woman just trying to enjoy herself, he should be made an example off, how would he feel if someone had done this to one of his relatives, some men don't have any respect for females, it's time to put this to a stop to this type of behavior. We are all brothers and sisters, we must respect one and other.
Females don't have respect for themselves dressed as sluts

How would you feel if your sister is dressed as a slut advertising her goods.
That's no right to touch a woman without her permission padna.

is a 2 way road eh. so what right a woman have to wine she bottom on a man she eh know without his consent?
It have females does go in a fete & get drunk as a skunk & wine on anything they could find, she don't even have to know the man. she feel she doing him a favor. most fellas will gladly take a wine on it & when she move daiz dat, other fellas would stay close hoping she feel generous & give dem a next flex.

all I sayin is 99.999% of the females in dem fete of the mistaken impression that they are more special than they actually are, & that there are different rules for men vs women.
d minute you see a gyul wine on a man without his consent & get the taste slapped out she mouth yuh go see bachanal

User avatar
zoom rader
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 17110
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: IT start ,Ants nest riled up,: Woman alleges assault at fete

Postby zoom rader » January 16th, 2018, 8:36 am

88sins wrote:
crazybalhead wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Ryan123 wrote:The man is wrong, the woman just trying to enjoy herself, he should be made an example off, how would he feel if someone had done this to one of his relatives, some men don't have any respect for females, it's time to put this to a stop to this type of behavior. We are all brothers and sisters, we must respect one and other.
Females don't have respect for themselves dressed as sluts

How would you feel if your sister is dressed as a slut advertising her goods.
That's no right to touch a woman without her permission padna.

is a 2 way road eh. so what right a woman have to wine she bottom on a man she eh know without his consent?
It have females does go in a fete & get drunk as a skunk & wine on anything they could find, she don't even have to know the man. she feel she doing him a favor. most fellas will gladly take a wine on it & when she move daiz dat, other fellas would stay close hoping she feel generous & give dem a next flex.

all I sayin is 99.999% of the females in dem fete of the mistaken impression that they are more special than they actually are, & that there are different rules for men vs women.
d minute you see a gyul wine on a man without his consent & get the taste slapped out she mouth yuh go see bachanal
The feminist movement and princess rights gave them that privilege bro

User avatar
hydroep
punchin NOS
Posts: 4570
Joined: February 4th, 2007, 9:16 pm

Re: IT start ,Ants nest riled up,: Woman alleges assault at fete

Postby hydroep » January 16th, 2018, 8:41 am

Funny, I would have thought the experts would have said this is part of our "culture".

zoom rader wrote:Yeah we all not to touch women but why advertise yourselves when you know drunken fools will be there.

What it it was the other way , the women grabing him?


Women advertise themselves because they like attention...from certain individuals. For example, this "drunken fella" is an untouchable. It says a lot about her if that is the only type of man she can attract.

However If a drunk Machel did squeeze she bum-bum, she'd be over the moon because in her mind she has the goods to attract a man of such stature. In fact she'd probably be wishing he did squeeze something more...:|

User avatar
TriP
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11649
Joined: September 6th, 2011, 9:07 pm
Location: ³† ♥ MαÐ нOт • † • иєVєя ѕтOρ ♥ † •™

Re: IT start ,Ants nest riled up,: Woman alleges assault at fete

Postby TriP » January 16th, 2018, 8:55 am

this the same story - Andre


"This is an account of an experience my friend Miki XXX had this morning, to which I was a witness. Please share. Make sure this cretin knows how despicable he is.

This morning I had to make good on my promise to buss a man face with my mason jar.

Iwer George is on stage and I am dancing with both hands in the air on a cooler when I feel slaps on my butt. I was absolutely mortified to see a strange man proudly smacking me. His smug smile faded with my death glare and the men in my circle started to pay attention, asking me if I knew him; they moved to remove him from my proximity as I said, I don't but it's fine, he's drunk.... just... please get him away from me.

His friend - good looking, very muscular, clean cut "white" guy with biceps the size of my waist- came over and asked what was happening and I suggested he take his friend with him because he's drunk and was snacking my ass and if he stayed he would cause problems.
Mister Man says, idgaf about that...
And I retorted well I see yall are a whole crew of BUGWAANAAS... And returned to Iwer's performance.

Not two minutes later, ass smacking resumes... I spin around, there is BUGWAAANAAA No. 2... Who moves toward my crotch with a smirk on his face.
My mason jar drew blood when it collided with his face.
He lunged at me and within seconds there is a brawl. Immediate intervention by the men in my circle sent him on his back on the ground. He's now a raging bull - red in face, bleeding and embarrassed. After several tense minutes, peace eventually resumed.

Let's make something abundantly clear.

I don't care who you are, what you look like, how much you earn, or how well connected you are. I don't care what I'm doing or wearing.
NO MAN HAS THE RIGHT TO TOUCH MY BODY WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.

I felt ABSOLUTELY VIOLATED by TWO strange men in the middle of a group of my friends at the very front of a fete during a performance I anticipated. I resorted to violence. I drew blood. Rest assured Andre Schamber (that's what I was told your name was...I had no clue who you were before you decided to put your hands on me) that while I am not pleased that I hit you, your behaviour this morning warranted it and my only regret is that you weren't freaking arrested.

To all of my male friends, especially Christophe and Gerrard, I have no idea how this would have turned out if you guys weren't around and I am forever grateful that you defended me."




Attachments
26756528_409442319476821_7900279968125965470_o.jpg

User avatar
TriP
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11649
Joined: September 6th, 2011, 9:07 pm
Location: ³† ♥ MαÐ нOт • † • иєVєя ѕтOρ ♥ † •™

Re: IT start ,Ants nest riled up,: Woman alleges assault at fete

Postby TriP » January 16th, 2018, 8:57 am


User avatar
MaxPower
punchin NOS
Posts: 3280
Joined: October 31st, 2010, 2:37 pm

Re: IT start ,Ants nest riled up,: Woman alleges assault at fete

Postby MaxPower » January 16th, 2018, 9:00 am

I love the start of this...

Too much ugly nasty smelly Raj and Kwesi feel they could wine on anything.

Charge dey stink mc.

User avatar
zoom rader
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 17110
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: IT start ,Ants nest riled up,: Woman alleges assault at fete

Postby zoom rader » January 16th, 2018, 9:12 am

hydroep wrote:Funny, I would have thought the experts would have said this is part of our "culture".

zoom rader wrote:Yeah we all not to touch women but why advertise yourselves when you know drunken fools will be there.

What it it was the other way , the women grabing him?


Women advertise themselves because they like attention...from certain individuals. For example, this "drunken fella" is an untouchable. It says a lot about her if that is the only type of man she can attract.

However If a drunk Machel did squeeze she bum-bum, she'd be over the moon because in her mind she has the goods to attract a man of such stature. In fact she'd probably be wishing he did squeeze something more...:|
Yep spot on bro

Women all want the 6ft 2" tall guy , six pack to match, fat bank account making a mill a year and 8 inches. What do they have to offer?

Phone Surgeon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 13107
Joined: October 11th, 2009, 4:06 pm

Re: IT start ,Ants nest riled up,: Woman alleges assault at fete

Postby Phone Surgeon » January 16th, 2018, 9:33 am


User avatar
VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 12873
Joined: May 1st, 2003, 10:23 am
Location: ���

Re: IT start ,Ants nest riled up,: Woman alleges assault at fete

Postby VexXx Dogg » January 16th, 2018, 9:45 am

hmmm, interesting.
Somewhere between both accounts lie the truth.

Phone Surgeon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 13107
Joined: October 11th, 2009, 4:06 pm

Re: IT start ,Ants nest riled up,: Woman alleges assault at fete

Postby Phone Surgeon » January 16th, 2018, 9:48 am

i doubt the woman would break a mason jar on a man face just so though


but then again,
i see a man get beaten to a pulp by 5-6 people in jamboree because he cross over their coolers on his way to the bathroom when they told him not to cross over their cooler

User avatar
88sins
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5616
Joined: July 22nd, 2007, 3:03 pm
Location: Corner of Everywhere Avenue & Nowhere Drive

Re: IT start ,Ants nest riled up,: Woman alleges assault at fete

Postby 88sins » January 16th, 2018, 9:59 am

zoom rader wrote:
88sins wrote:
crazybalhead wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Ryan123 wrote:The man is wrong, the woman just trying to enjoy herself, he should be made an example off, how would he feel if someone had done this to one of his relatives, some men don't have any respect for females, it's time to put this to a stop to this type of behavior. We are all brothers and sisters, we must respect one and other.
Females don't have respect for themselves dressed as sluts

How would you feel if your sister is dressed as a slut advertising her goods.
That's no right to touch a woman without her permission padna.

is a 2 way road eh. so what right a woman have to wine she bottom on a man she eh know without his consent?
It have females does go in a fete & get drunk as a skunk & wine on anything they could find, she don't even have to know the man. she feel she doing him a favor. most fellas will gladly take a wine on it & when she move daiz dat, other fellas would stay close hoping she feel generous & give dem a next flex.

all I sayin is 99.999% of the females in dem fete of the mistaken impression that they are more special than they actually are, & that there are different rules for men vs women.
d minute you see a gyul wine on a man without his consent & get the taste slapped out she mouth yuh go see bachanal
The feminist movement and princess rights gave them that privilege bro


take special note
the only people that gave these femules any sort of privilege is men themselves. feminists movements might have fed them a very believable lie & a couple one sided deceptions that they swallowed glady & freely, but is men allow dis kaka to reach where it is & is only men could stop it.


unfortunately, we have a huge surplus of boys & a severe shortage of men in T&T, so don't expect a change till those boys grow some nutz & stop promoting that kinda bs

User avatar
zoom rader
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 17110
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: IT start ,Ants nest riled up,: Woman alleges assault at fete

Postby zoom rader » January 16th, 2018, 10:15 am

88sins wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
88sins wrote:
crazybalhead wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Ryan123 wrote:The man is wrong, the woman just trying to enjoy herself, he should be made an example off, how would he feel if someone had done this to one of his relatives, some men don't have any respect for females, it's time to put this to a stop to this type of behavior. We are all brothers and sisters, we must respect one and other.
Females don't have respect for themselves dressed as sluts

How would you feel if your sister is dressed as a slut advertising her goods.
That's no right to touch a woman without her permission padna.

is a 2 way road eh. so what right a woman have to wine she bottom on a man she eh know without his consent?
It have females does go in a fete & get drunk as a skunk & wine on anything they could find, she don't even have to know the man. she feel she doing him a favor. most fellas will gladly take a wine on it & when she move daiz dat, other fellas would stay close hoping she feel generous & give dem a next flex.

all I sayin is 99.999% of the females in dem fete of the mistaken impression that they are more special than they actually are, & that there are different rules for men vs women.
d minute you see a gyul wine on a man without his consent & get the taste slapped out she mouth yuh go see bachanal
The feminist movement and princess rights gave them that privilege bro


take special note
the only people that gave these femules any sort of privilege is men themselves. feminists movements might have fed them a very believable lie & a couple one sided deceptions that they swallowed glady & freely, but is men allow dis kaka to reach where it is & is only men could stop it.


unfortunately, we have a huge surplus of boys & a severe shortage of men in T&T, so don't expect a change till those boys grow some nutz & stop promoting that kinda bs
Lots of white knights running around.

Most times the law and society is always on the femules side.

She only has to cry or show a lil goods and boys will flock to her.

User avatar
MaxPower
punchin NOS
Posts: 3280
Joined: October 31st, 2010, 2:37 pm

IT start ,Ants nest riled up,: Woman alleges assault at fete

Postby MaxPower » January 16th, 2018, 10:35 am

The handsome and dashing lads shouldnt really have a problem. I mean most cute guys are irresistible and dont need permission as they would GT. They are very good at realizing which hott chicks would give them the current.
But lmao to the buss gyal who waiting for man to come up so they can make a scene...some of them still waiting.

But as for:

greasy ugly faces, buck teeths, sufferers, fat blobs, pests, bush boys, gaza rats, skinnies with Hollister Tees.....allyuh carnival harassment behavior coming to an end.
Last edited by MaxPower on January 16th, 2018, 10:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

bluefete
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6440
Joined: November 12th, 2008, 10:56 pm
Location: POS

Re: IT start ,Ants nest riled up,: Woman alleges assault at fete

Postby bluefete » January 16th, 2018, 10:37 am

Does anyone else find it ironic, that this fight took place while Kes was singing 'Hello'?

User avatar
Miktay
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 1908
Joined: July 30th, 2013, 1:13 am

Re: IT start ,Ants nest riled up,: Woman alleges assault at fete

Postby Miktay » January 16th, 2018, 10:37 am

zoom rader wrote:
hydroep wrote:Funny, I would have thought the experts would have said this is part of our "culture".

zoom rader wrote:Yeah we all not to touch women but why advertise yourselves when you know drunken fools will be there.

What it it was the other way , the women grabing him?


Women advertise themselves because they like attention...from certain individuals. For example, this "drunken fella" is an untouchable. It says a lot about her if that is the only type of man she can attract.

However If a drunk Machel did squeeze she bum-bum, she'd be over the moon because in her mind she has the goods to attract a man of such stature. In fact she'd probably be wishing he did squeeze something more...:|
Yep spot on bro

Women all want the 6ft 2" tall guy , six pack to match, fat bank account making a mill a year and 8 inches. What do they have to offer?


Punanny?

User avatar
Specialist Baboons
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 527
Joined: August 27th, 2017, 12:01 pm

Re: IT start ,Ants nest riled up,: Woman alleges assault at fete

Postby Specialist Baboons » January 16th, 2018, 10:44 am

How does one dress as a slut???

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: adeldominic, hydroep, maj. tom and 58 guests

cron