Forums

555 Shenanigans: A Subaru GC8 Affair

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

EDora
3NE 2NR for life

Re: 555 Shenanigans: A Subaru GC8 Affair

Postby EDora » March 7th, 2018, 3:03 pm

OP props to you man... i always wanted to join autocross but due to my job i am unable to....i work shift and well i dont hav a life cause of it..... :oops:[/quote]

I feel you there.... i struggle to make these events as well but its fun once u make it...

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » March 7th, 2018, 3:51 pm

EDora wrote: I feel you there.... i struggle to make these events as well but its fun once u make it...

lemme put it to u another way..... if i dont go to work i dont get paid... due to massa law @ work i cant get a shift change...as co workers abuse the system where two person wud make a shift change... one party wud honor the agreement and show up.....

the other person wud call in sick and not show up for the shift change...

peter pay for paul and well.....

EDora
3NE 2NR for life

Postby EDora » March 7th, 2018, 4:16 pm

skylinechild wrote:
EDora wrote: I feel you there.... i struggle to make these events as well but its fun once u make it...

lemme put it to u another way..... if i dont go to work i dont get paid... due to massa law @ work i cant get a shift change...as co workers abuse the system where two person wud make a shift change... one party wud honor the agreement and show up.....

the other person wud call in sick and not show up for the shift change...

peter pay for paul and well.....

Sky i feeelll u there brodda.....100%

stikid09
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby stikid09 » March 8th, 2018, 10:22 am

Nice little bit of love up from the CARS team...go follow them on IG if you haven't already @carsautoxtt.

carsautoxtt #CARSautocross #BYCC1 coverage!
[Photo by: @paparazzi_david]
@stikid09 our newfound #Subaru wielding photojournalist attacking the course.
Kasey is involved with @driftshenanigans and produces some golden vids of the team and their, well, shenanigans lol...he’s joined #CARSautoX this year to help develop himself and his #GC8 #Impreza #wrx into a formidable team, look out (ie follow) for his vlog documenting the 2018 journey!

Capture.JPG

stikid09
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby stikid09 » April 3rd, 2018, 10:00 am

Autocross Event #1 this coming weekend.

But until then...

Last minute decision to do some epic preps for the upcoming autocross event, but will I finish in time?

**bites finger nails**

stikid09
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby stikid09 » May 8th, 2018, 9:52 pm

So this happened...and I'm properly stoked to have Liqui Moly Trinidad & Tobago's continuous support and products as part of 555 Shenanigans.

Very happy that we're able to take our partnership to a next level and needless to say- really thankful too...

Liqui Moly Trinidad and Tobago wrote:

KASEY RAMOUTAR IS WITH LIQUI MOLY.

Those of you who follow our brand know we’re all about offering you the best products for your vehicle every single time, as well as love and appreciation to our fans and customers alike. We strive to maintain healthy relationships with all of those around us and extend support where we can.

We’d like to take this opportunity to welcome Kasey Ramoutar under our umbrella of brand ambassadors.

Kasey has been involved with Liqui Moly Trinidad and Tobago for quite some years in various capacities, and over the course of the past year, the youngster has acquired and built his Subaru WRX to unparalleled standards- his first car by the way, how cool is that!!!

We’re really thankful that he trusted and stuck with our brand and it’s subsequent products through this build.

Now that he’s ready to step into the competitive arena (they grow up so fast) of Autocross, it is only with great pleasure that we become part of this journey and help in any way we can.

Be part of Kasey's journey as he puts out some amazing content in both vlog and blog styled formats to keep everyone updated!!!

Follow him @Kasey Ramoutar.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”