TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Black Panther movie

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

K74T
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 15475
Joined: June 7th, 2010, 11:01 pm

Re: Black Panther movie

Postby K74T » March 10th, 2018, 2:36 pm

zoom rader wrote:Men still wasting money on BP


yet it have you beating up the most

Advertisement
User avatar
sMASH
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9389
Joined: January 11th, 2005, 4:30 am

Re: Black Panther movie

Postby sMASH » March 10th, 2018, 4:33 pm

Deadpool was awesome, but that dry humor will get old real fast.

User avatar
zoom rader
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 12182
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Bailiser House

Re: Black Panther movie

Postby zoom rader » March 10th, 2018, 7:38 pm

K74T wrote:
zoom rader wrote:Men still wasting money on BP


yet it have you beating up the most
Not a beat up, just amused at the dumb folk that spend money to see bp plus wearing African garb

User avatar
Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7889
Joined: February 8th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: Valhalla

Re: Black Panther movie

Postby Dizzy28 » March 10th, 2018, 8:13 pm

kamakazi wrote:The Merc with a mouth... Damn good movie... My nomination for worst in recent times would have to be Guardians of the Galaxy.
Hulk with Ed Norton is my nominee for worst MCU movie

User avatar
Zetski
Sweet on this forum
Posts: 355
Joined: September 18th, 2017, 8:14 pm

Re: Black Panther movie

Postby Zetski » March 11th, 2018, 2:34 am

I doh see d hype with this movie it was an ok movie... And people saying that they are more advanced than Asgard.... Lol what nonsense!

User avatar
racedriverpro
punchin NOS
Posts: 3052
Joined: September 12th, 2012, 1:12 pm

Re: Black Panther movie

Postby racedriverpro » March 11th, 2018, 5:02 pm

Zetski wrote:I doh see d hype with this movie it was an ok movie... And people saying that they are more advanced than Asgard.... Lol what nonsense!
Ppl of this era need a champion, same as those gone by.

I saw it and accepted that is what all the hype was about. A champion being delivered to those in need. Be your brothers champion and see progress or wait for marvel to give u one in exchange for billions while only their bank accounts progress.

Hype didn't live up to expectation..was a good MOVIE nonetheless.

antlind
3NE2NR is my LIFE
Posts: 855
Joined: May 8th, 2007, 2:17 pm

Re: Black Panther movie

Postby antlind » March 11th, 2018, 5:25 pm

First of all I am a black man so let’s get that out of the way.
I don’t understand why it is that we need to go to the movie theatre to get inspiration from a fictitious black Comic character.
We should look to our community and get inspiration from real life black leaders.
Oh wait......I forgot that TT is sadly lacking in this regard.
Ignore this post and leh we go see Black Panther.

User avatar
pete
3NE 2NR Moderator
Posts: 9311
Joined: April 18th, 2003, 1:19 pm
Location: Cruisin around in da GTi
Contact:

Re: Black Panther movie

Postby pete » March 11th, 2018, 6:41 pm

I can't believe people think Civil War was better. :/

Redress10
Sweet on this forum
Posts: 335
Joined: July 15th, 2014, 1:04 am

Re: Black Panther movie

Postby Redress10 » March 11th, 2018, 6:59 pm

antlind wrote:First of all I am a black man so let’s get that out of the way.
I don’t understand why it is that we need to go to the movie theatre to get inspiration from a fictitious black Comic character.
We should look to our community and get inspiration from real life black leaders.
Oh wait......I forgot that TT is sadly lacking in this regard.
Ignore this post and leh we go see Black Panther.


How are we "lacking" in that regard. Don't fall for the hype bro. Trinidad is littered with cases of "black excellence". Don't make no excuses for those under performing black people all over the country. The culture needs to change. Ppl wanna claim black panther, the story of the wealthiest person in the Marvel universe, who also comes from royalty, the most technological civilisation in history and also went to Oxford University.

You know who also went to Oxford University? Dr Eric Williams. We are not lacking leaders in this country. What we lack is individual maturity and motivation to better their lives. They prefer to rely on politicians who can't even provide for themselves.

#wakandaforever but you burning tires on the beetham highway because police kill a "known pest"?
#wakandaforever but you still don't have a full cxc certificate?

Premchand1976
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 692
Joined: April 14th, 2014, 12:56 pm

Re: Black Panther movie

Postby Premchand1976 » March 11th, 2018, 7:55 pm

The pink panther 1&2 was better than this......Jacques Clousseau ( Steve Martin ) is ah boss.

User avatar
shogun
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11695
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 12:24 pm
Location: Gone Rogue.

Re: Black Panther movie

Postby shogun » March 11th, 2018, 7:56 pm

Movie was alright, as these comic based movies go i guess. Definitely better than other movies in the genre, but still wasn't impressed.

Just remember this is the opinion of someone that thought "Wonder Woman" sucked, so I might not be the best judge.

User avatar
dougla_boy
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9271
Joined: November 28th, 2008, 8:40 am
Location: Stinkin' up d dance

Re: Black Panther movie

Postby dougla_boy » March 12th, 2018, 9:52 am

shogun wrote:Movie was alright, as these comic based movies go i guess. Definitely better than other movies in the genre, but still wasn't impressed.

Just remember this is the opinion of someone that thought "Wonder Woman" sucked, so I might not be the best judge.


did it suck because she was to skinny? cuz that was my grouse from day 1....

desifemlove
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6967
Joined: October 19th, 2013, 12:35 am

Re: Black Panther movie

Postby desifemlove » March 12th, 2018, 4:47 pm

look people. you got colonised/enslaved, get over it. no need for films to make yuhself feel good. https://qz.com/1211727/marvels-black-pa ... istration/

User avatar
not_a_monkey
Street 2NR
Posts: 34
Joined: January 19th, 2018, 5:38 pm

Re: Black Panther movie

Postby not_a_monkey » March 12th, 2018, 5:12 pm

I think it's more about appealing to people to gain a profit. Hollywood idea machine is dying and they need to make money, so exploit emotions of the gullible spenders.

User avatar
zoom rader
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 12182
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Bailiser House

Re: Black Panther movie

Postby zoom rader » March 12th, 2018, 11:29 pm

Ha ha

Black panther is too black for china its affecting thier eyes

Moviegoers on Douban, which is the Chinese equivalent of IMDB, are saying that Black Panther is just too black for them and it's a torture for the eyes. They are making jokes such as the theatre being so dark they can't find their seats.

I am not surprised really as China is very Chinese. There aren't exactly a lot of black people walking around every day. Although many Chinese are going to Africa to make money and a lot of big Chinese corporations are involved.

Perhaps they should have filmed some special scenes for the Chinese like they did for Iron Man. They could have Chinese workers wandering around Wakanda with their Wakandan wives or something.
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/moviegoer ... ack.40380/

User avatar
Sōsuke Aizen
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 149
Joined: August 8th, 2017, 4:14 pm

Re: Black Panther movie

Postby Sōsuke Aizen » March 12th, 2018, 11:58 pm

Marvel using the race card to make more money!

Why you think they making movies with a lot of black leads now? To make black people feel good and spend their money...
These movie makes keeping black people in oppression but in a civilized way! Just like this mc PNM government.

User avatar
INHUMAN
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1197
Joined: April 29th, 2014, 12:51 pm

Re: Black Panther movie

Postby INHUMAN » March 13th, 2018, 12:35 am

Hope wen injuns wear their sari's to go see suhani raat, dashiki wearers ain't beat their chests.

User avatar
mero
punchin NOS
Posts: 4453
Joined: September 29th, 2008, 6:16 pm
Location: The Life of Pablo

Re: Black Panther movie

Postby mero » March 13th, 2018, 8:51 am

INHUMAN wrote:Hope wen injuns wear their sari's to go see suhani raat, dashiki wearers ain't beat their chests.
Dashiki wearers literally gives no fcks about what and how injun ppl enjoy themselves especially how they dress watch a movie but yet here this thread is where is..

timelapse
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 603
Joined: June 20th, 2012, 7:13 pm

Re: Black Panther movie

Postby timelapse » March 13th, 2018, 11:17 am

mero wrote:
INHUMAN wrote:Hope wen injuns wear their sari's to go see suhani raat, dashiki wearers ain't beat their chests.
Dashiki wearers literally gives no fcks about what and how injun ppl enjoy themselves especially how they dress watch a movie but yet here this thread is where is..

Or dressing like a cancer patient for the next deadpool movie

User avatar
*$kїđž!™
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10377
Joined: December 25th, 2006, 2:58 pm
Location: VIP SECTION

Re: Black Panther movie

Postby *$kїđž!™ » March 13th, 2018, 12:00 pm

I dont really think its the wear too much...but the idea that some ppl dont realise its a fictional story and not a true story...

User avatar
Syberfraggle
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 150
Joined: July 7th, 2008, 5:12 pm

Re: Black Panther movie

Postby Syberfraggle » March 13th, 2018, 12:06 pm

Black Dynamite ftw.....

User avatar
dougla_boy
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9271
Joined: November 28th, 2008, 8:40 am
Location: Stinkin' up d dance

Re: Black Panther movie

Postby dougla_boy » March 13th, 2018, 1:25 pm

zoom rader wrote:Ha ha

Black panther is too black for china its affecting thier eyes

Moviegoers on Douban, which is the Chinese equivalent of IMDB, are saying that Black Panther is just too black for them and it's a torture for the eyes. They are making jokes such as the theatre being so dark they can't find their seats.

I am not surprised really as China is very Chinese. There aren't exactly a lot of black people walking around every day. Although many Chinese are going to Africa to make money and a lot of big Chinese corporations are involved.

Perhaps they should have filmed some special scenes for the Chinese like they did for Iron Man. They could have Chinese workers wandering around Wakanda with their Wakandan wives or something.
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/moviegoer ... ack.40380/


the fok????

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

antlind
3NE2NR is my LIFE
Posts: 855
Joined: May 8th, 2007, 2:17 pm

Re: Black Panther movie

Postby antlind » March 13th, 2018, 2:08 pm

Oh great. Now self men going to hold up Chinese restaurants in TT.

User avatar
MrSennin
Sweet on this forum
Posts: 348
Joined: December 5th, 2016, 6:10 am

Re: Black Panther movie

Postby MrSennin » March 13th, 2018, 11:05 pm

Syberfraggle wrote:Black Dynamite ftw.....

Dynamite! Dynamite!

User avatar
Allergic2BunnyEars
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7423
Joined: September 15th, 2011, 12:32 am

Re: Black Panther movie

Postby Allergic2BunnyEars » March 14th, 2018, 8:33 am

*$kїđž![emoji769] wrote:I dont really think its the wear too much...but the idea that some ppl dont realise its a fictional story and not a true story...


Which people really thinking it’s not fictional? Why do you even care if some truly enjoy the movie and wear whatever they want to wear to it? Some of y’all colours really come to light in this thread I must say. Especially Premchand.

Premchand1976
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 692
Joined: April 14th, 2014, 12:56 pm

Re: Black Panther movie

Postby Premchand1976 » March 14th, 2018, 8:47 am

Colours you say ? It's a simple observation......quick question tho......did ANYONE wear traditional garb to see the movie Roots ?? Wasn't that movie more in tune with the trials and tribulations of the people ????? Clothing does nothing in determining who we are......it's what we are inside that counts......well, at least that's how I see myself.

timelapse
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 603
Joined: June 20th, 2012, 7:13 pm

Re: Black Panther movie

Postby timelapse » March 14th, 2018, 8:56 am

Allergic2BunnyEars wrote:
*$kїđž![emoji769] wrote:I dont really think its the wear too much...but the idea that some ppl dont realise its a fictional story and not a true story...


Which people really thinking it’s not fictional? Why do you even care if some truly enjoy the movie and wear whatever they want to wear to it? Some of y’all colours really come to light in this thread I must say. Especially Premchand.


Because its a racist movie.Chinese people were excluded from it and people vex with them for being upset.

Premchand1976
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 692
Joined: April 14th, 2014, 12:56 pm

Re: Black Panther movie

Postby Premchand1976 » March 14th, 2018, 9:09 am

Whether people see it as racist or not.....that's not my opinion. It's a movie......what I cannot understand is why dress up to see this movie when other, more meaningful movies, that would auger well with traditional garb whilst viewing .....wasn't done ???? It's like the carnival jammers, winning, grinding and feting Monday and Tuesday and then finding the Lord Wednesday morning.......all faiths included...... hypocrisy at the highest level ain't it ?

User avatar
Allergic2BunnyEars
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7423
Joined: September 15th, 2011, 12:32 am

Re: Black Panther movie

Postby Allergic2BunnyEars » March 14th, 2018, 9:20 am

timelapse wrote:
Allergic2BunnyEars wrote:
*$kїđž![emoji769] wrote:I dont really think its the wear too much...but the idea that some ppl dont realise its a fictional story and not a true story...


Which people really thinking it’s not fictional? Why do you even care if some truly enjoy the movie and wear whatever they want to wear to it? Some of y’all colours really come to light in this thread I must say. Especially Premchand.


Because its a racist movie.Chinese people were excluded from it and people vex with them for being upset.


Excluded? Lol. You not serious.

User avatar
Allergic2BunnyEars
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7423
Joined: September 15th, 2011, 12:32 am

Re: Black Panther movie

Postby Allergic2BunnyEars » March 14th, 2018, 9:25 am

Premchand1976 wrote:Whether people see it as racist or not.....that's not my opinion. It's a movie......what I cannot understand is why dress up to see this movie when other, more meaningful movies, that would auger well with traditional garb whilst viewing .....wasn't done ???? It's like the carnival jammers, winning, grinding and feting Monday and Tuesday and then finding the Lord Wednesday morning.......all faiths included...... hypocrisy at the highest level ain't it ?


The only reason people dress up is because it’s the first movie that goes against the stereotypes about anything associated with black people. It’s the first time people feel comfortable because the general stereotype is blacks should not be proud of being black. This thread is testament to that.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], De Dragon, maj. tom, mark2.0 and 22 guests