TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Broward School shooter was "disturbed", are gun laws in the US too relaxed?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Broward School shooter was "disturbed", are gun laws in the US too relaxed?

Postby shogun » February 17th, 2018, 11:30 pm

Oh the irony...

*stifles laughter @ 92sins face-saving attempt

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » February 18th, 2018, 6:54 am

shogun wrote:
88sins wrote:First off, you little dildo debutante,
I need no one to confirm, support or endorse me or my opinions. You may think I do, but that's probably because you are a dotish little piss-ant that has dependency issues, you need validation from others & as a direct result of your limited thinking believe everyone else is like you in this regard. To enlighten you a bit, not everyone is like you. If I agree with or understand someone else's perspective, or they mine, all that equates to is people showing they can understand each others viewpoints.

Secondarily
Have you ever on any forum observed me mention anything that clearly shows that I endorse the proliferation of AR15's or any sort of militarized or tactical weaponry among the general public in T&T or anywhere else? & now , only after you make a total & thorough idiot of yourself, you decide to inquire from me about my stance on firearm policy in T&T? You think you bright, go figure it out if you can, I am not in the habit of trying to educate idiots.

Thirdly (now pay attention ehshitgun)
I have a strong suspicion that every time you have a bowel movement a substantial volume of your brains departs from your body, never to return. My advice to you would be the following:
invest everything you've got in peptobismol, lomotil, & the biggest butt plugs you can find before you get to the point you have so little gray matter remaining within your cranial cavity that you can't tell which way is up.

Have a happy Saturday

What the actual fcuk?? Ahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, there's no full-on 4th Standard panty soaking meltdowns in gun debates? You can't be mad at ME because YOU posted garbage in your reply that you find hard to explain? Don't throw out "dumb as a bag ah rat" and lame ad-hominem kinda talk if you can't handle it being reciprocated (even in lesser amounts)??? You's a fcuking CHILD, dude. Straight up. Let me go debate sMASH or Redman, eh. At very least I won't have to worry about feeling EMBARRASSED for them having to mop up a debilitating estrogen bath in the middle of a fcuking debate.

Aight e-badiss.
Popcorn time

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » February 18th, 2018, 7:05 am

sMASH wrote:just the other night i traveled with a security guy, man started to vent. that day he was charged (meaning his firm deducted a days pay from his salary) for leaving his post and going to the toilet. he was supposed to wait till the other officer reaches, but he said was an old man and was making his rounds on the far side of the compound.
the guy said that he had his children to support, and the salary was meager. so between living expenses and the support, the day salary was a big hit. he related a few more problems, that seemed normal, but the pressure was mounting. he actually carried water melon for lunch.

he also said that it was 8 years he stopped doing crime, and dont want to get back into it. he trying the legit way.

the system, the society is against the people on the lowest rungs. with little option and little profit, every cent is vital. the blows, although little, are proportionally big. when an engine blows for one of u, its a month's salary, for them that is an unrecoverable loss, might as well sell the car and travel.

hearing the frustration in the voice, i constantly have to be talking to people and calming them down... their is little social help for the average citizen, and the network of people they are around are usually what prevents them from reaching breaking point...

when a person doesnt have a constructive net, they would take a drastic measure to ensure the rest of society either feels what they feel or get penalized for the mistreatment they get.

it had a time when gramoxone and rope was the method of choice for killing in tnt. why? because it was readily available.
now, as guns are easy to get, that has taken over. if u get rid of the illegal guns, but dont implement some social safety nets, then they would go back to gramoxone, rope, and cutlass.

Not according to some people here :roll:

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » February 18th, 2018, 7:44 am

sMASH wrote:it had a time when gramoxone and rope was the method of choice for killing in tnt. why? because it was readily available.
now, as guns are easy to get, that has taken over. if u get rid of the illegal guns, but dont implement some social safety nets, then they would go back to gramoxone, rope, and cutlass.

This is the most sheit I've ever read on a Sunday morning.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Broward School shooter was

Postby 88sins » February 18th, 2018, 7:52 am

mero wrote:
sMASH wrote:it had a time when gramoxone and rope was the method of choice for killing in tnt. why? because it was readily available.

I honestly can't remember any incidents where rope was used to commit murder. But I do recall a couple incidents where persons were forced to consume poisonous herbicides, & more than a couple incidents of chopping fatalities.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 18th, 2018, 8:49 am

mero wrote:

u read through leviticus?
so, let police stop using guns...

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » February 18th, 2018, 9:01 am

Some of you are starting from the point of trying to get your agenda pushed forward...gun control is a great concept...if one has control of the guns....but the US does not.

And frankly there are so many legal guns in private hands that if quantity of guns was a issue...we would know about it.

Start at the problem...defend the schools...then implement whatever policy you want....in the mean time the kids are safe.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » February 18th, 2018, 9:41 am

Miktay wrote:most of thiz discussion is moot. It’s too late to ban assault rifles.

Not only are there hundred of thousand of weapons in circulation but other manufacturing methods will make any type of ban irrelevant

Yeah, its much easier to make a 3D Assault rifle on the spur of the moment :roll:

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » February 18th, 2018, 9:45 am

Redman wrote:Some of you are starting from the point of trying to get your agenda pushed forward...gun control is a great concept...if one has control of the guns....but the US does not.

And frankly there are so many legal guns in private hands that if quantity of guns was a issue...we would know about it.

Start at the problem...defend the schools...then implement whatever policy you want....in the mean time the kids are safe.

Are schools the only place "worth" defending? Your ridiculous sniper suggestion fails to account for San Bernadino, Las Vegas etc. A federal army of snipers? :lol: :lol: The expression not everywhere birds sheit, you put laglee comes to mind..........

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » February 18th, 2018, 2:58 pm

I've never said anything about snipers.

And the thread is on the Broward School Shooting.

Ok pumpkin?

streetbeastINC.
punchin NOS

Postby streetbeastINC. » February 18th, 2018, 3:13 pm

Lol at discussing US problems in Trini.....

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » February 18th, 2018, 4:21 pm

Redman wrote:I've never said anything about snipers.

And the thread is on the Broward School Shooting.

Ok pumpkin?

Lame attempt at condescension as usual, also no point as usual. :roll:
All because one of your PNM man crush's "children" posed with assault rifles on FassBook, you is a card carrying NRA member all of a sudden :lol: Richness never stops with you, I give you that.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » February 18th, 2018, 5:08 pm

I get the feeling that Redman and Habit7 are the same persons.

Both of them nonsensical

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 18th, 2018, 6:30 pm

I feel Redman pain yes...

Still not over the permanent rejection for that FUL..

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » February 18th, 2018, 6:32 pm

Permanent? How?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » February 18th, 2018, 6:46 pm

rspann wrote:Permanent? How?

Unlike the sheit he advocates for the US, mentally challenged people can't get a FUL here.

abducted
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby abducted » February 18th, 2018, 6:58 pm

I've noticed the Trinidadians who support the NRA and right to bear arms and want the same for T&T, are:
1. The ones who badly want a firearm for themselves but can't get one.
2. Have a firearm to make them feel more like a man.
3. Own a pitbull for the same reason as #2.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » February 18th, 2018, 7:08 pm

A lot of people who don't fit the requirements for having a firearm wants to get one too.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » February 18th, 2018, 7:34 pm

rspann wrote:1,2,1,2,1,2.

A lot of people who don't fit the requirements for having a firearm wants to get one too.

A lot of ppl that actually DO fill all those requirements still don't get one.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » February 18th, 2018, 7:40 pm

88sins wrote:
rspann wrote:1,2,1,2,1,2.

A lot of ppl that actually DO fill all those requirements still don't get one.
You have to be in the club to get a fire arm. 1% don't have a problem. The higher your skin colour and circles you are in determine your faith

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » February 18th, 2018, 8:02 pm

zoom rader wrote:I get the feeling that Redman and Habit7 are the same persons.

Both of them nonsensical

How so?

only idiots believe that gun control would do anything in the US, a country with over 300 million guns floating around. How would gun control stop people from obtaining illegal guns in a country like that?

We don't even make guns in Trinidad and you can go by any parlor in this country and buy one.

At this point the best solution is to arm everyone, the ones who usually get gunned down are the same ones who are afraid of guns and want it banned.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » February 18th, 2018, 8:27 pm

abducted wrote:I've noticed the Trinidadians who support the NRA and right to bear arms and want the same for T&T, are:
1. The ones who badly want a firearm for themselves but can't get one.
2. Have a firearm to make them feel more like a man.
3. Own a pitbull for the same reason as #2.

I notice that when someone has no argument...they focus on personality and dip into speculation on why people with another point of view have that view.

That said....you have failed to give an answer to your timeline on implementation of a ban ....and what you think should be done to protect schools in the interim....

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » February 18th, 2018, 8:40 pm

Let the US sort our their gun problems. Who gives a chit .

We here in trini have our own gun problems. Murders commited are mosly from illegal fire arms.

Legal users seem to have good control and don't go shooting around.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » February 19th, 2018, 7:11 am

zoom rader wrote:Let the US sort our their gun problems. Who gives a chit .

We here in trini have our own gun problems. Murders commited are mosly from illegal fire arms.

^ Exactly and this is precisely why we should have the right to keep and bear arms in Trinidad, for too long it has been too difficult for decent law abiding citizens to acquire guns in this country while every criminal running around with a rocket launcher.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » February 19th, 2018, 7:34 am

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:
zoom rader wrote:Let the US sort our their gun problems. Who gives a chit .

^ Exactly and this is precisely why we should have the right to keep and bear arms in Trinidad, for too long it has been too difficult for decent law abiding citizens to acquire guns in this country while every criminal running around with a rocket launcher.
You have to understand that getting a legal fire arm have very little as to who is qualified.

It is more a bussiness as follows

1. You have tobe known, if you are a 1% or in that group of folk all it takes is a phone call and it's approved overnight

2. If you are a businessman then you will be guided along the lines of making contribution along the lines from the Police that have to visit your home to the COP himself. Trust me I know ppl that did this.

3. Then you have folk that will set up fake robbies to prove a point that they need a fire arm. Trust me again here I know folk that did this.

4. Even a framer with 5 arces of land is given a hard time, they normally have to fork our 10k for the Police inspection at their home just to show a shot gun box.

It's all fixed

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » February 19th, 2018, 9:52 pm

That's because the law makes it hard to qualify for one so bribery is the result im a country like Trinidad, but relax the law to enable law abiding citizens to have guns with of course background checks and there wont be a big reason to have to resort to bribery

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 20th, 2018, 5:48 am

Check through the law, the criteria that an applicant can affect them selves are not so hard... but the main criteria of 'the commissioner' is the stage at which things stick, and needs to be lubricated

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » February 20th, 2018, 8:07 am

sMASH wrote:Check through the law, the criteria that an applicant can affect them selves are not so hard... but the main criteria of 'the commissioner' is the stage at which things stick, and needs to be lubricated
Things stick from the moment they come to inspect your gun box at home.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » February 20th, 2018, 9:10 am

zoom rader wrote:
sMASH wrote:Check through the law, the criteria that an applicant can affect them selves are not so hard... but the main criteria of 'the commissioner' is the stage at which things stick, and needs to be lubricated
Things stick from the moment they come to inspect your gun box at home.

or ask d wife what she thinks

Miktay
Shifting into 6th

Postby Miktay » February 20th, 2018, 11:01 am

steups@gun control.

a small man with a pirogue could easy trade pampers for AK47s just cross the bocas in Vene...

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”