Forums

A plot to destroy nurseries?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

zoom rader
TunerGod

Re: A plot to destroy nurseries?

Postby zoom rader » February 21st, 2018, 9:06 am

16 cycles wrote:Should focus on upgrading the nursery to help in diversification...
PNM need more gettoes to train criminals.

Every PNM housing scheme is crime infested and filled with hood rats

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » February 21st, 2018, 10:18 am

Look how they destroyed agriculture and the forests in Haiti. Take a look on Google Earth at the dividing line of Hispaniola. You will clearly see at the attitudes of the blackman governments with respect to policies of agriculture and the supposed return to "slavery" days. They really consider working the land like that a mental trap of the time of their ancestors. Rather than overcome it and prosper for the next generation, the mentality is to "progress" in other ways, with concrete forests that can't feed the nation.

Average
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Average » February 21st, 2018, 10:47 am

maj. tom wrote:Look how they destroyed agriculture and the forests in Haiti. Take a look on Google Earth at the dividing line of Hispaniola. You will clearly see at the attitudes of the blackman governments with respect to policies of agriculture and the supposed return to "slavery" days. They really consider working the land like that a mental trap of the time of their ancestors. Rather than overcome it and prosper for the next generation, the mentality is to "progress" in other ways, with concrete forests that can't feed the nation.

Hmm good point, I never really thought about the "return to slavery days" idea before. Strangely enough, I was talking to a colleague who is African and he scoffed at the idea of planting the land, even though there were many pros to him having a lot of land. Secondly, there is another African colleague who has lots of land and this fcuker is planting like MAD lol This guy cannot stop and he seems happy.......different ideologies I guess...

antlind
Riding on 17's

Postby antlind » February 21st, 2018, 10:55 am

maj. tom wrote:Look how they destroyed agriculture and the forests in Haiti. Take a look on Google Earth at the dividing line of Hispaniola. You will clearly see at the attitudes of the blackman governments with respect to policies of agriculture and the supposed return to "slavery" days. They really consider working the land like that a mental trap of the time of their ancestors. Rather than overcome it and prosper for the next generation, the mentality is to "progress" in other ways, with concrete forests that can't feed the nation.

The forests in Haiti were destroyed because people needed the firewood to survive. They sold the trees as coals for fuel. The Haitians don’t have Ramco gas cylinders like we do.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 21st, 2018, 11:00 am

so, the dominican republic has ramco gas?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » February 21st, 2018, 11:03 am

antlind wrote:

The forests in Haiti were destroyed because people needed the firewood to survive. They sold the trees as coals for fuel. The Haitians don’t have Ramco gas cylinders like we do.
Pretty soon the at the rate PNM going it will be back chula days.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 21st, 2018, 11:23 am

culvert invert did already mention that with out subsidy, the tex gas would be $60 or sumting like dat...
gonna try my hand at rocket stove.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » February 22nd, 2018, 12:14 pm

must admit i didnt know of this st augustine nurseries thing until this issue came up , last night i was looking at fazeer mohammed morning edition & he was talking to d dhano sookoo lady , didnt know this is supposedly a national treasure when it comes to plants , variety of species , how it supplies farmers nationwide & how many decades it took to reach where it is now

so much empty land it have all over so why d hell pnm want to build houses on what is called d most fertile land in trinidad ... how this making sense , i tort it never have $$$ to fix anything , why not spend d $$$ to complete existing hdc houses that hang up half way all over d country ....

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » February 22nd, 2018, 12:20 pm

Rovin's Audio wrote:must admit i didnt know of this st augustine nurseries thing until this issue came up , last night i was looking at fazeer mohammed morning edition & he was talking to d dhano sookoo lady , didnt know this is supposedly a national treasure when it comes to plants , variety of species , how it supplies farmers nationwide & how many decades it took to reach where it is now

so much empty land it have all over so why d hell pnm want to build houses on what is called d most fertile land in trinidad ... how this making sense , i tort it never have $$$ to fix anything , why not spend d $$$ to complete existing hdc houses that hang up half way all over d country ....
Maybe Redman can explain

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » February 22nd, 2018, 7:21 pm

Rovin's Audio wrote:must admit i didnt know of this st augustine nurseries thing until this issue came up , last night i was looking at fazeer mohammed morning edition & he was talking to d dhano sookoo lady , didnt know this is supposedly a national treasure when it comes to plants , variety of species , how it supplies farmers nationwide & how many decades it took to reach where it is now

Why must you speak sense? This guavament doh know bout them thing...

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » February 22nd, 2018, 7:28 pm

So what type of housing they building ?

Ghetto plannings or upscale like Victoria keys for preferred party hacks

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » February 22nd, 2018, 7:30 pm

pugboy wrote:So what type of housing they building ?

Ghetto plannings or upscale like Victoria keys for preferred party hacks

Prolly them matchbox looking thing...where you take a piss and your neighbor hear it in the bowl

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » February 22nd, 2018, 7:32 pm

Depends if for voter padding

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » February 22nd, 2018, 11:24 pm

PNM not certain to get Valsayn North votes like they did in 2015. That swayed St Joseph in their favor and they need to make up the diffetence. Apart from this the PPP housing NH doing for HDC in mt hope is also st Joseph. Funny where they find land to build.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » February 23rd, 2018, 3:46 am

Blatant votter padding. PNM can never win a fair election

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » February 23rd, 2018, 6:13 am

arent there also a bunch of plannings further south ?
like halfway up the main road just after kissoons auto.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » February 23rd, 2018, 6:20 am

Wiggy say dem plant and tree and dem going through. PNM solution? Bulldoze de dance and put house! Only dyed in the wool, praise Jesus (and JUHN Scarfy) PNM sheep like Redman, steverandolph, randolphinshan and Zitski and dem does believe that tripe.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » February 23rd, 2018, 7:05 am

Some of them are paid to belive despite what their conscience tells them. The rest are really just that stupid.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » February 23rd, 2018, 7:07 am

pugboy wrote:arent there also a bunch of plannings further south ?
like halfway up the main road just after kissoons auto.
East Grove. Those there long-time now though.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » February 23rd, 2018, 7:16 am

De Dragon wrote:Wiggy say dem plant and tree and dem going through. PNM solution? Bulldoze de dance and put house! Only dyed in the wool, praise Jesus (and JUHN Scarfy) PNM sheep like Redman, steverandolph, randolphinshan and Zitski and dem does believe that tripe.
Randolphinshan & steverandolph are both kants and are the lowest gutter pnm stoogees.

Redman although is a stooge is a lil more brighter but lately threading on becoming a kant.

randolphinshan
Riding on 17's

Postby randolphinshan » February 23rd, 2018, 11:04 am

zoom rader wrote:
De Dragon wrote:Wiggy say dem plant and tree and dem going through. PNM solution? Bulldoze de dance and put house! Only dyed in the wool, praise Jesus (and JUHN Scarfy) PNM sheep like Redman, steverandolph, randolphinshan and Zitski and dem does believe that tripe.
Randolphinshan & steverandolph are both kants and are the lowest gutter pnm stoogees.

Redman although is a stooge is a lil more brighter but lately threading on becoming a kant.

You are a menstruating kant. You are a bigot whose is brainwashed from smelling Kams backside. Try all you want to defend the corruption that came under the last regime.

Monkey_Supreme
Street 2NR

Postby Monkey_Supreme » February 23rd, 2018, 12:09 pm

Rovin's Audio wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
hydroep wrote:That acting housing minister is not the same one who get ketch using public funds to help she make baby?

Yes, I'm sure we can trust what she says...:|
I think it was wigs

She bought wigs, jewelry (Tiffanys I believe) and paid for fertility treatments with the government credit card.

I would think a man like ZR would probably even have known which ovary they treated!!!

same 1 who walk in a bank with 80k cash & they fraid to ask she bout it cause she a pnm bigwig ....

but isn't the amount to question is from 90k and up? ( I may be wrong, but a few tellers have stated this from RBL)
so why you say is because she said or implied she is a PNM bigwig?

:|

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » February 23rd, 2018, 12:18 pm

i remember seeing posters on d walls inside banks saying they have a right to ask customers about source of income , even if a lil 5k cash they can ask u how u got it ...

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » February 23rd, 2018, 12:28 pm

sMASH wrote:so, the dominican republic has ramco gas?

I think they there and Haiti...under a different brand.

They were to resize the bottles to smaller ones that fit the Haitian needs....in 2009-11 they were making the moves

randolphinshan
Riding on 17's

Postby randolphinshan » February 23rd, 2018, 1:28 pm

zoom rader wrote:
randolphinshan wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

You are a menstruating kant. You are a bigot whose is brainwashed from smelling Kams backside. Try all you want to defend the corruption that came under the last regime.
Shut yuh stink dutty PNM mudda kant.

Low life digger

Lol I pity you zoomie. Now come off tuner don't you have your leader's vomit to clean ?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 23rd, 2018, 2:54 pm

Grade it down, build the buildings, when yuh tail starving u will eat mortar and Styrofoam

abducted
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby abducted » February 23rd, 2018, 6:11 pm

What is a JUHN Scarfy?

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » February 23rd, 2018, 6:34 pm

So the price of an orange will go to $8.00 for one. Portugal - $5.00 for one.

They are going to bulldoze all the trees in the orchard because they are diseased.

So says the agricultural 'expert' Dr. Scarfy hired.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » February 23rd, 2018, 7:06 pm

randolphinshan wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
randolphinshan wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Shut yuh stink dutty PNM mudda kant.

Low life digger

Lol I pity you zoomie. Now come off tuner don't you have your leader's vomit to clean ?
Hush ya dutty PNM mouth

fatboy slim
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby fatboy slim » February 23rd, 2018, 7:21 pm

they don't have money to fix roads and provide 24 hrs supply of water to citizens but can afford to build a concrete jungle on essential agricultural land.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”