Forums

DAILY CRIME REPORTS THREAD ...

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

zoom rader
TunerGod

Re: DAILY CRIME REPORTS THREAD ...

Postby zoom rader » April 28th, 2019, 5:51 pm

Ben_spanna wrote:Gang members have NO RIGhTS.... shoot to kill or thrown them all in jail....
These are ppl supported by the goverment ask Marlene.

randolphinshan
Riding on 17's

Postby randolphinshan » April 28th, 2019, 11:35 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Ben_spanna wrote:Gang members have NO RIGhTS.... shoot to kill or thrown them all in jail....

Nah better yet ask Anil and Kamla, they were the creators of Life Sport after all that paid gangsters.That 34 million lost in Life Sports could have been used to upgrade the electrical system in San Fernando General Hospital, but then again UNC have no regard for poor people only contractor friends.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 29th, 2019, 12:22 am

randolphinshan wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Nah better yet ask Anil and Kamla, they were the creators of Life Sport after all that paid gangsters.That 34 million lost in Life Sports could have been used to upgrade the electrical system in San Fernando General Hospital, but then again UNC have no regard for poor people only contractor friends.
UNC not in power clown

fatboy slim
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby fatboy slim » April 29th, 2019, 4:26 am

zoom rader wrote:
randolphinshan wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

UNC not in power clown

better randol borrow the infinity stones and go back in time to "take out" kamla. :lol:

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » April 29th, 2019, 5:03 am

randolphinshan wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

the 23 mil paid to Faris could have been used as well :|

so what's your point??

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » April 29th, 2019, 6:13 am

Unconfirmed reports of 5 being shot in morvant last night...

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 29th, 2019, 6:13 am

randolphinshan wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Where to start with replying to your arse licking?
Firstly, NO GORTT should allow the SFGH, or any other for that matter to reach in that condition.
Secondly, the very same contractors are being hired by the PNM for multi-million dollar contracts.
Thirdly, try something new nah man!, Any, any thing new we go take but yuh hadda relax wit' your stuck record sheit.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » April 29th, 2019, 10:48 am

supermarket robbed in Tableland: police kill one bandit
Freeport family held up at their home during birthday celebrations
attempted bar robbery this morning

we on ah roll

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » April 29th, 2019, 2:49 pm

randolphinshan wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

when will some of you people wake up and realize that it doesnt matter unc or peenem its still the same bunch of uncaring selfserving imbicils, and we will continue to spiral downwards as a nation until We fix it by not givign them either of them any office again.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » April 29th, 2019, 5:30 pm

yeah but our election system is also broken, so if the entire population doesn't vote but a single person, that vote goes to the winner.

Constitutional Reform. Always the election platform lie, never any action when anyone gets into power.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » April 30th, 2019, 6:35 am

De Dragon wrote:
randolphinshan wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Where to start with replying to your arse licking?
Firstly, NO GORTT should allow the SFGH, or any other for that matter to reach in that condition.
Secondly, the very same contractors are being hired by the PNM for multi-million dollar contracts.

Thirdly, try something new nah man!, Any, any thing new we go take but yuh hadda relax wit' your stuck record sheit.

An employee brings in a Slick leave certificate....from SWRHA....stamped etc by the authority.
Its a semi filled form-with general info typed in and unique details to be filled in.

The the spot for the year carried "19...." as in the 19 hundreds.

So for the last 18 years people photocopying hundreds of thousands of copies,and issuing these docs-with no one in the entire architecture of the RHA see it it fit to modify it..

As irrelevant as this seems it certainly indicates the failure over decades,parties,CEOs of Hospitals,board, Head Administrtors etc.
It als demonstrates that while as you say "NO GORTT should allow SFGH or any other for that matter to reach in that condition"

It fcuk well seems E V E R Y GORTT HAS

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » April 30th, 2019, 7:47 am

The bodies of two women and a man were found in a pick up van parked on the south-bound shoulder of the Solomon Hochoy Highway, near Golconda early today.
https://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/lo ... 2521c.html

Po­lice are baf­fled over the mur­der of a San Fer­nan­do fam­i­ly who was found in­side their pick-up along the Solomon Ho­choy High­way, Ste Madeleine, yes­ter­day.

Up to yes­ter­day, homi­cide in­ves­ti­ga­tors said they were still try­ing to piece to­geth­er the ev­i­dence col­lect­ed from the mur­der scene, but could not yet es­tab­lish a mo­tive for the mur­ders of George Quin­tero, 53, his wife Carmeli­ta Gar­cia-Quin­tero, 62 and their daugh­ter Marisol Quin­tero, 33.

Re­ports stat­ed that around 7 am, a passer­by con­tact­ed po­lice, in­form­ing them that three peo­ple were seen sit­ting mo­tion­less in a red Nis­san Fron­tier pick-up on the shoul­der of the high­way.

High­way pa­trol and Ste Madeleine po­lice re­spond­ed and found the pick-up parked on the bridge pass­ing over the Cipero Riv­er.

The gear was in the parked po­si­tion and the head­lights were still on. Of­fi­cers found Quin­tero in the dri­ver’s seat with a gun­shot wound to the left side of his face, Gar­cia-Quin­tero in the front pas­sen­ger’s seat with a gun­shot wound to the right side of her face and Marisol in the rear pas­sen­ger’s seat with wounds to her head and chin. There were gun­shots holes on the front and rear wind­screen and the right-rear pas­sen­ger’s side win­dow was shat­tered, lead­ing in­ves­ti­ga­tors to sus­pect the killer came from the out­side.

How­ev­er, it was not de­ter­mined how many gun­men car­ried out the mur­ders. There was al­so a dent on the rear right side of the pick-up but of­fi­cers could not say whether it was fresh.

South­ern Di­vi­sion po­lice, led by Snr Supt Zamsheed Mo­hammed and of­fi­cers of the Homi­cide Bu­reau of In­ves­ti­ga­tions, Re­gion Three, in­clud­ing ASP Steve Per­sad and In­sp Dar­ryl Cor­rie re­spond­ed.

With the view of the ve­hi­cle ex­posed to the pub­lic, po­lice parked a ve­hi­cle to block off the view, re­sult­ing in traf­fic grid­lock. But the news hor­ri­fied the many passers­by and those whose cu­rios­i­ty got the bet­ter of them and stopped.

No one was at the fam­i­ly’s Block 5, Palmiste home as rel­a­tives went to the Foren­sic Sci­ence Cen­tre where an au­top­sy was ex­pect­ed to take place. Both Gar­cia-Quin­tero and Marisol were un­em­ployed while Quin­tero was a small con­trac­tor who ser­viced hy­draulic equip­ment. In­ves­ti­ga­tors said that checks did not show the fam­i­ly to be in­volved in any wrong­do­ing. A neigh­bour de­scribed them as peace­ful. He said the cou­ple would leave home dai­ly and re­turn be­fore dark. How­ev­er, they did not re­turn last night.

It was be­lieved that they were re­turn­ing home from Movie Towne, San Fer­nan­do, but noth­ing so far in­di­cat­ed why they stopped on the shoul­der. Passers­by re­port­ed that they had seen the pick-up there at mid­night, but did not no­tice any­thing strange.

Po­lice were ex­pect­ed to in­ter­view rel­a­tives yes­ter­day, with the hope of piec­ing to­geth­er the cir­cum­stances that led to the mur­ders.

http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/entire-f ... 8eafa17185

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » April 30th, 2019, 7:54 am

For all anyone knows, he could have got/given a bad drive and stopped, and then executed by the other party. Or something else more sinister. Either way, this is very terrifying.

Next terror was the Freeport robbery. We're living in a land of domestic terrorism. I am scared to even drive at nights now. You have to be home with your family locked behind steel doors and imprisoned by burglar proofing on all windows by 7pm.
What is the solution? More active police patrols? The justice system has already failed and the criminals know that there are no consequences of their actions.

The shock­ing video of a Freeport fam­i­ly be­ing tram­pled up­on, kicked and cuffed by rob­bers dur­ing a birth­day lime has prompt­ed calls for more sur­veil­lance in the area.

Res­i­dents said drug dens were crop­ping up in the once qui­et com­mu­ni­ty and they were afraid to share in­for­ma­tion.

At least every busi­ness place in the Are­na Vil­lage has been hit by rob­bers over the past year. Even the Faith As­sem­blies Church has been bur­gled and po­lice in­for­mants have been gunned down.

In an in­ter­view, Niki­ta Rag­bir said more po­lice pa­trols were need­ed in the side streets off Are­na Road.

“We need pa­trols at Ti­warie Cir­cu­lar North and South. Po­lice need to do more pa­trols be­cause we do not feel se­cure here,” she said.

Pen­sion­ers Leela and Mathu­ra Ra­moutar, who live a few hous­es away from where the rob­bery at birth­day lime took place, said they were trau­ma­tized by the in­crease in rob­beries.

Leela said her cousin Ramesh Man­nah was gunned down two years ago.

“We are not safe. I felt so scared when I saw what hap­pened with my neigh­bours,” she said. Mathu­ra said the po­lice pa­trols were con­sis­tent and re­sponse time was good.

How­ev­er, he said pre­ven­ta­tive ac­tion had to be tak­en to curb crime.

At the Are­na Su­per­mar­ket, a source said the po­lice need­ed to do more raids.

“Come and do sur­veil­lance and you will see what is hap­pen­ing,” she said, adding that the su­per­mar­ket was robbed twice in re­cent times.

“When I heard about the rob­bery low­er down the road I did not feel to come back to work. There are some youths who are dis­tress­ing peo­ple. Long ago, this used to be a qui­et place but not again. We were robbed in June last year and in Feb­ru­ary. Four men with guns came just as we were clos­ing the su­per­mar­ket. They slammed the cus­tomer’s head on­to the shut­ters,” she re­called.

The source agreed that more pa­trols were need­ed in the area.

One of the rel­a­tives of the birth­day par­ty rob­bery vic­tims said they were too trau­ma­tized to speak.

“We don’t want to re­live this. When we saw the video it was as if we were re­liv­ing it,” she said.

Con­tact­ed for com­ment, Ca­roni Cen­tral MP Dr Bhoen­dra­datt Tewarie said he had cir­cu­lat­ed the video of the rob­bery as a means of high­light­ing the hor­rid sit­u­a­tion in the Are­na area.

Tewarie said a year ago the area was hit by a string of armed rob­beries.

“We took the po­lice with us in­to the com­mu­ni­ties and since then it had set­tled down for a while un­til now,” Tewarie said.

He said the po­lice were not ac­tive with pa­trols.

“They are not deal­ing with drug blocks and they are not man­ag­ing the traf­fic in­ter­sec­tions to see who is com­ing in and out of our com­mu­ni­ty. I want to see more po­lice ac­tion and more pro­tec­tion for our cit­i­zens,” he added.

Mean­while, Chair­man of the Cou­va/Tabaquite/Tal­paro Hen­ry Awong al­so agreed there was an in­crease in crim­i­nal ac­tiv­i­ty over the past month.

He called on the po­lice to es­tab­lish a po­lice pa­trol unit in the area and im­ple­ment more pa­trols.

Com­mis­sion­er Grif­fith did not re­spond to mes­sages left for him on What­sApp. Ef­forts to con­tact him on his cel­lu­lar phone proved fu­tile.
http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/freeport ... ffee60d342

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » April 30th, 2019, 9:17 am

maj. tom wrote:For all anyone knows, he could have got/given a bad drive and stopped, and then executed by the other party. Or something else more sinister. Either way, this is very terrifying.

Next terror was the Freeport robbery. We're living in a land of domestic terrorism. I am scared to even drive at nights now. You have to be home with your family locked behind steel doors and imprisoned by burglar proofing on all windows by 7pm.
What is the solution? More active police patrols? The justice system has already failed and the criminals know that there are no consequences of their actions.

The shock­ing video of a Freeport fam­i­ly be­ing tram­pled up­on, kicked and cuffed by rob­bers dur­ing a birth­day lime has prompt­ed calls for more sur­veil­lance in the area.

Res­i­dents said drug dens were crop­ping up in the once qui­et com­mu­ni­ty and they were afraid to share in­for­ma­tion.

At least every busi­ness place in the Are­na Vil­lage has been hit by rob­bers over the past year. Even the Faith As­sem­blies Church has been bur­gled and po­lice in­for­mants have been gunned down.

In an in­ter­view, Niki­ta Rag­bir said more po­lice pa­trols were need­ed in the side streets off Are­na Road.

“We need pa­trols at Ti­warie Cir­cu­lar North and South. Po­lice need to do more pa­trols be­cause we do not feel se­cure here,” she said.

Pen­sion­ers Leela and Mathu­ra Ra­moutar, who live a few hous­es away from where the rob­bery at birth­day lime took place, said they were trau­ma­tized by the in­crease in rob­beries.

“We are not safe. I felt so scared when I saw what hap­pened with my neigh­bours,” she said. Mathu­ra said the po­lice pa­trols were con­sis­tent and re­sponse time was good.

At the Are­na Su­per­mar­ket, a source said the po­lice need­ed to do more raids.

“Come and do sur­veil­lance and you will see what is hap­pen­ing,” she said, adding that the su­per­mar­ket was robbed twice in re­cent times.

“When I heard about the rob­bery low­er down the road I did not feel to come back to work. There are some youths who are dis­tress­ing peo­ple. Long ago, this used to be a qui­et place but not again. We were robbed in June last year and in Feb­ru­ary. Four men with guns came just as we were clos­ing the su­per­mar­ket. They slammed the cus­tomer’s head on­to the shut­ters,” she re­called.

One of the rel­a­tives of the birth­day par­ty rob­bery vic­tims said they were too trau­ma­tized to speak.

“We don’t want to re­live this. When we saw the video it was as if we were re­liv­ing it,” she said.

Con­tact­ed for com­ment, Ca­roni Cen­tral MP Dr Bhoen­dra­datt Tewarie said he had cir­cu­lat­ed the video of the rob­bery as a means of high­light­ing the hor­rid sit­u­a­tion in the Are­na area.

“We took the po­lice with us in­to the com­mu­ni­ties and since then it had set­tled down for a while un­til now,” Tewarie said.

“They are not deal­ing with drug blocks and they are not man­ag­ing the traf­fic in­ter­sec­tions to see who is com­ing in and out of our com­mu­ni­ty. I want to see more po­lice ac­tion and more pro­tec­tion for our cit­i­zens,” he added.

Mean­while, Chair­man of the Cou­va/Tabaquite/Tal­paro Hen­ry Awong al­so agreed there was an in­crease in crim­i­nal ac­tiv­i­ty over the past month.

He called on the po­lice to es­tab­lish a po­lice pa­trol unit in the area and im­ple­ment more pa­trols.

Com­mis­sion­er Grif­fith did not re­spond to mes­sages left for him on What­sApp. Ef­forts to con­tact him on his cel­lu­lar phone proved fu­tile.

Solution is no one will do the necessary and take the politics out of crime fighting...as long as politics present..we goes no where...only downhill

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 30th, 2019, 9:30 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
maj. tom wrote:For all anyone knows, he could have got/given a bad drive and stopped, and then executed by the other party. Or something else more sinister. Either way, this is very terrifying.

Solution is no one will do the necessary and take the politics out of crime fighting...as long as politics present..we goes no where...only downhill
Not going to happen under this illegal goverment

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » April 30th, 2019, 6:13 pm

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 3rd, 2019, 9:21 pm

5 persons including a police officer shot in carenage...no reports of fatalities as yet

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 3rd, 2019, 9:41 pm

Now saying a total of 7 shot and 3 died...confirmation soon

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » May 3rd, 2019, 10:15 pm

Multiple causalities in Carenage

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » May 3rd, 2019, 10:27 pm

Man fuuk away with these carenage pests, as long as you stand defiant against police when they are carrying out their duties, shoot Dey MC... sickening nasty thieves they are.

Can you believe that those PESTS of the West have now openly threatened to Shoot politicians of the Peenem if they dont get jostiss.
- now you tell me what kind of people can threaten the lives of people openly like that? our country really is a damn joke... and some one of comments that was made was " we vote for peenem"- eet good- get what you voted for and take it ………….

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 7th, 2019, 12:11 pm

home invasion in central...62 year old lady was chopped together with her two sons...lady is in critical condition.....family was also robbed

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 7th, 2019, 1:07 pm

Ben_spanna wrote:Man fuuk away with these carenage pests, as long as you stand defiant against police when they are carrying out their duties, shoot Dey MC... sickening nasty thieves they are.

Can you believe that those PESTS of the West have now openly threatened to Shoot politicians of the Peenem if they dont get jostiss.
- now you tell me what kind of people can threaten the lives of people openly like that? our country really is a damn joke... and some one of comments that was made was " we vote for peenem"- eet good- get what you voted for and take it ………….
It this was in Barrapore or penal ,the police would be tearing down those areas .

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » May 8th, 2019, 9:46 am

Lazzari still conning people all around the POS area...beware everyone

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 9th, 2019, 7:06 am

2 persons shot in curepe last night...no reports of fatalities

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 13th, 2019, 5:17 am

19 year old Joshua Primo kidnapped in tunapuna

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 13th, 2019, 6:31 pm

Found in a barrel at port authority...
Attachments
IMG-20190513-WA0015.jpg
IMG-20190513-WA0018.jpg

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » May 13th, 2019, 7:22 pm

^^^wda , ppl still doing dat ...

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » May 13th, 2019, 7:30 pm

Lol x-ray machines don't exist.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 13th, 2019, 7:50 pm

Rovin wrote:^^^wda , ppl still doing dat ...

But ofc....in this case, ah man didnt get his cut

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 13th, 2019, 8:00 pm

maj. tom wrote:Lol x-ray machines don't exist.
To the right people it don't

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”