Forums

DAILY CRIME REPORTS THREAD ...

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Re: DAILY CRIME REPORTS THREAD ...

Postby mero » June 22nd, 2018, 1:34 pm

- Rovin's car audio - wrote:i seeing on fb : about 1 hr ago criminals rob a lawyer office [rancharitar lawyer] right here on ramsaran street chaguanas & cut d secretary throat .... :shock: :shock: :shock:
What cases this man on?

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » June 22nd, 2018, 1:34 pm

https://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/local/secretary-s-throat-slit/article_de5c9c3a-763d-11e8-a00a-2b7b29f588ba.html

In the middle of the day on one of the busiest streets in the country, someone walked into a lawyers’ office and slit the throat of the secretary.

The body of Nicole Debideen was discovered at around 11a.m.

It happened in a building at Ramsaran Street, Chaguanas, not far from the courthouse and police station.

Debideen lived at California Village, Couva and worked for attorney Mary Ramcharitar.

Brazen and hideous crimes just increasing because they know that they will never be caught. And if they are, it's 10 to 15 years for a trial, living nice.

We know the death penalty can never return, but can't they come up with a proper crime plan with no tolerance for criminals, and clean up the backlog in the courts?

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » June 22nd, 2018, 7:26 pm

in order for TT to start back hangings we wud have to break free from d privy council & other humans rights groups too ?

but then again they protect d innocent too , so we between a rock & a hard place ....

fatboy slim
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby fatboy slim » June 22nd, 2018, 9:33 pm

- Rovin's car audio - wrote:this randol feller is d only man on all of tuner defending pnm BS

not that we eh saying PP different\better but come on dude is poo nm in power so right now we eh bisnis with what d PP dem did in their time , what happen to all d campaign talk d poonm promised - do ur wuk or get d hell out

now lets get back to d topic of d thread ..... :|

:oops: :oops: randol is crazily in love with rowlee. :oops: :oops:

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » June 22nd, 2018, 9:37 pm

It's just blind support and a serious obsession.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » June 23rd, 2018, 7:23 am

it's just a paid blogger. And allyuh weeping over his "morality."
If i was getting paid to do that, I was gonna rile up so much dust in here.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » June 23rd, 2018, 7:25 am

maj. tom wrote:it's just a paid blogger. And allyuh weeping over his "morality." sheit, if i was getting paid to do that, I was gonna rile up so much dust in here.
Yeah... I suspect he has something more involved than just his love for the red party

TriP
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby TriP » June 23rd, 2018, 2:02 pm

Dancing Dillion tell Barry "Shut Up" :D
Dancing Dillion Comment went unnoticed by speaker
Speaker ask Barry to vacate the chamber
45% crime under Pee N deM

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » June 23rd, 2018, 2:46 pm

Rodney Charles talking about "it is your patriotic duty to resign." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But Seriously, how come the Deputy Speaker Nigel De Freitas corked his ears to Electric Slide's outburst?

K74T
TunerGod

DAILY CRIME REPORTS THREAD ...

Postby K74T » June 23rd, 2018, 3:07 pm

Poor Fairy.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » June 23rd, 2018, 3:41 pm

- Rovin's car audio - wrote:i seeing on fb : about 1 hr ago criminals rob a lawyer office [rancharitar lawyer] right here on ramsaran street chaguanas & cut d secretary throat .... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Hadda be a man who the lawyer won a case against

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » June 23rd, 2018, 3:42 pm

Don’t think the office was robbed

No_Name
Sweet on this forum

Postby No_Name » June 23rd, 2018, 4:11 pm

randolphinshan wrote:I do not think Suruj or any of them fellas can do anything sexual saddis...but then again they are your heroes who you aspire to be like when you grow up.

Typical obsessive PNM-ite, PNM in yuh marrow...

streetbeastINC.
punchin NOS

Postby streetbeastINC. » June 23rd, 2018, 9:20 pm

According to the pm allyuh spreading fake news crime is ot that bad

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 23rd, 2018, 10:34 pm

bluefete wrote:Rodney Charles talking about "it is your patriotic duty to resign." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But Seriously, how come the Deputy Speaker Nigel De Freitas corked his ears to Electric Slide's outburst?

Like all PNM affiliated toadies, he knows which side his toast is buttered on. Fack away with fairness, and equality. Later on while they're having their drinks and yukking it to fack up, they'll no doubt have a good laugh at it all. Then later Goebbels will disrobe and do a literal ball by ball re-enactment for JUHN Scarfy.

randolphinshan
Riding on 17's

Postby randolphinshan » June 24th, 2018, 6:49 am

De Dragon wrote:
bluefete wrote:Rodney Charles talking about "it is your patriotic duty to resign."

Like all PNM affiliated toadies, he knows which side his toast is buttered on. Fack away with fairness, and equality. Later on while they're having their drinks and yukking it to fack up, they'll no doubt have a good laugh at it all. Then later Goebbels will disrobe and do a literal ball by ball re-enactment for JUHN Scarfy.

You wrong again PP sheep boy.It is due to the factbthat the HOR speaker is chosen by the government of the day, hence they are biased to the government.That is just how our constitution is. What is needed just as Panday said is constitutional reform to empower the citizens. Sadly the former administration was only interested in corruption so they never even thought about constitutional reform.

To be honest no government in the past did, even Panday when he was Prime Minister.

fatboy slim
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby fatboy slim » June 24th, 2018, 7:12 am

randolphinshan wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
bluefete wrote:Rodney Charles talking about "it is your patriotic duty to resign."

You wrong again PP sheep boy.It is due to the factbthat the HOR speaker is chosen by the government of the day, hence they are biased to the government.That is just how our constitution is. What is needed just as Panday said is constitutional reform to empower the citizens. Sadly the former administration was only interested in corruption so they never even thought about constitutional reform.

To be honest no government in the past did, even Panday when he was Prime Minister.

man-eating-grass34.JPG

airuma
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby airuma » June 24th, 2018, 11:03 am

randolphinshan wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

How many of our past government's commanded the "special majority" necessary to achieve constitutional reform? IIRC, the previous government did establish a constitutional commission and presented the "Constitutional Amendment Bill 2014" which suggested a term limit for a prime minister, right to recall, second ballot runoff voting etc. 2014 is late and very optimistic but they were only given 5 years. The PNM is the only government that was allowed to serve consecutive terms, IMHO, they are the ones that should take the majority of the blame for the ill fate of our country. If we really want change, we need to allow another government to govern for at least two terms.....
From my analysis..... Mr. Robinson had great responsibility and failed! He had the special majority necessary for constitutional reform and he displaced a sitting government in 2001 because of the 18-18 tie even though the UNC had about 7% more votes.

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » June 24th, 2018, 3:40 pm

So which crime is fake?

TriP
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby TriP » June 25th, 2018, 4:41 pm

Police service failing in crime

http://newsday.co.tt/2018/06/24/police- ... -in-crime/

VICE PRESIDENT of the TT Police Service Social and Welfare Association Inspector Anand Ramesar yesterday lamented the failure of the Police Service to deal with increasing murders and said the failure could be attributed to a lack of innovation and willingness of senior officials to adopt new crime-fighting strategies.

Speaking with Newsday yesterday, Ramesar who was recently appointed President of the Caribbean Federation of Police Welfare Association, said while police officers in TT continue to do their best, low morale and outdated techniques continue to be the reality for many occupying the lower ranks of the service.

“When we look at the statistics, we are failing in the fight against crime. On a daily basis we hear the public relations of the police department putting out some of the successes in relation to the police officers whether there is an arrest, or an illegal firearm seizure, but the statistics do not speak to us being successful in relation to that.

“Over the last six years we have been doing the same thing over and over again. Officers have been calling for change, the association has been calling for change, but the change is not coming. Unless this change happens at the leadership level, I am not optimistic things will improve.”

Citing the challenges faced by the service in appointing a new Police Commissioner, Ramesar said allegations of misconduct at such a level could mean that a negative image of the Police Service could persist even after a commissioner is appointed.

Speaking on his appointment, Ramesar told Newsday he was honoured to be selected as president and said the role of the federation was to provide a streamlined code of ethics for the treatment of police officers in different Caribbean territories. He said as president, one of his first orders would be to review the working hours of Special Reserve Police officers who, he said, were overworked by the executive arm of the Police Service.

“One of the major issues in TT has been what we consider to be the exploitation of our SRPs. I want to call on the Labour Minister who ought to be very aware of what is fair in the labour market.

“It cannot be that a Minister of Labour comes from being a labour leader but gives no attention to the SRPs, who will work sometimes for a lifetime and not able to get a pension or gratuity or the benefits that a police officer is entitled to. Sometimes even after retirement, these officers have to go out and look for a job to sustain them after their police career.”

Ramesar added that health and safety insurance are among a few of the issues he intends to review during his tenure as president.

TriP
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby TriP » June 25th, 2018, 10:36 pm

not a crime, but should he comply or the police was wrong, but watch..?

https://www.facebook.com/shenju.mudo/vi ... 633090353/

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » June 25th, 2018, 10:44 pm

^^^^^^
Too bitchy. Officer call the fella 'mam'

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » June 26th, 2018, 7:20 am

That police patrol too idle. Man eh do nothing and after he confront them with facts, they start making up a set of BS. What a hassle and waste of time it would have been to carry this to court.

Yeah the police have a right to tell you to move and etc, but none of that was valid here.

nemisis
punchin NOS

Postby nemisis » June 26th, 2018, 12:10 pm

^^^ idle police is the norm. There has been an uptick in crime in my neighborhood and was given the chance to talk to the community liaison for the police. I inquired on why the decrease in patrols in the area. Was told that our area although was noted to have been seeing more criminal activity it wasn't violent crime so not a priority. In addition with the same man power available to them they also needed to overlook an economic block as it had potential for criminal activities to occur there.

His reasoning though take win, "How you would feel if you got robbed while returning to your car from said economic hub" was his comment.

Honestly i said i would feel a lot better than getting robbed in front my gate at home...

cueball1990
Trinituner Peong

Postby cueball1990 » June 26th, 2018, 12:39 pm

where i living it have a track. d other nite someone speed down in a b14 and then set d car on fire. fire service come and put it out but up till now no police have come to check it out. sometimes i wonder why i even bother calling them for anything.

TriP
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby TriP » June 26th, 2018, 9:56 pm

How to stop Crime in T and T

List of Video's: https://www.facebook.com/pg/DrSeanReal/ ... e_internal

TriP
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby TriP » June 26th, 2018, 10:55 pm

Attachments
36189154_1771230806279402_7320418056885239808_n.jpg

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » June 26th, 2018, 11:03 pm

TriP wrote:Crime Index for Country 2018

https://www.numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp
My my.... Our leaders must be so proud.... Great is the PNM and death shall prevail.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » June 27th, 2018, 1:24 pm

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 27th, 2018, 2:05 pm

While a speed trap exercise was being conducted, not even a good minute drive away, Massey was being robbed of 250k...

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”