Forums

DAILY CRIME REPORTS THREAD ...

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Re: DAILY CRIME REPORTS THREAD ...

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 18th, 2018, 1:37 pm

MaxPower wrote:Prison officers getting gunned down like they are worthless...

Not hearing prisoners poisoned, tortured, dismembered, beaten to a pulp, lit ablaze, starved to death....nothing...

Come on prison officers..fight back

Wah I cyah understand is stuart ballz decide to meet with them next tuesday..this is an urgent matter....goes to show how much he cares

toyolink
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby toyolink » October 18th, 2018, 2:19 pm

We probably need to out-source the services provided by prison officers using international type security contractors who have no local vulnerabilities and 'bad as hell'.

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » October 18th, 2018, 4:20 pm

Coming nack to haunt them,how rlse prisioners have cell phones? Duuuh from the officers for bribe obviously, what ever happened to the cell phone blockers they were supposed to get, but in the first place NO prisoner should ever have access to a phone... backwards Trinidad as usual.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 18th, 2018, 4:23 pm

How does phones, wifi boxes, tablets, ipads etc etc reach in??? How does weed and cigarette reach inside?? How come men running empires from inside???? Questions go on and on and on

boxy
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby boxy » October 18th, 2018, 4:38 pm

Ben_spanna wrote:Coming nack to haunt them,how rlse prisioners have cell phones? Duuuh from the officers for bribe obviously, what ever happened to the cell phone blockers they were supposed to get, but in the first place NO prisoner should ever have access to a phone... backwards Trinidad as usual.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/corrections/southern-prisons-have-smuggled-cellphone-problem-n790251

Allyuh men does quick to post dotishness bout backwards T&T and third world country without even making an effort to do minor research.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » October 18th, 2018, 4:50 pm

evostik as usual

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » October 18th, 2018, 6:03 pm

iirc ent jes b4 last elections prakash said d cell phone jammers for d prisons had arrived ?

if thats true then what became of it or why d current govt didnt implement it during d last 3yrs as yet ? ....

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » October 18th, 2018, 6:05 pm

Last edited by Rovin on October 18th, 2018, 7:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » October 18th, 2018, 6:25 pm

nah that seems to be a different case:

A 24 year old Tarodale man who allegedly kidnapped himself to get a girl’s attention is in police custody.
The man allegedly sent an email to a relative claiming that he was kidnapped.
The email also stated that a ransom of $75,000 had to be paid for his release.
However, the suspect was allegedly found by police sitting alone, in good health, in his car in Tarouba around 11 p.m.
Officers of the Ste Madeleine police station received the report around 6.30 p.m.
The matter was reported when Southern Division police and members of the Anti-Kidnapping Unit were also probing another kidnapping report made hours earlier.
https://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/lo ... 4b054.html

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » October 18th, 2018, 7:35 pm

this report saying BOTH guys faked their kidnapping .....

https://www.facebook.com/alertTandT/pos ... __tn__=K-R
TWO MEN GO TO JAIL FOR FAKE KIDNAPPING

TWO men who faked their kidnappings were on Thursday sentenced to 30 days in prison.

Jonathan Ramcharan, 24 of Gasparillo, sent a message to his mother for a $100,000 ransom after he found himself in financial difficulty. He admitted he also scraped part of his body “to make his story seem real.”

Kevin Ramroop, 22 of Tarouba, thought his kidnapping for ransom would lead to him rekindling with his ex-girlfriend. He asked that $60,000 be handed over for his safe return.

Both men who were charged with wasteful employment of the police, had sent messages to relatives on Wednesday.

Police prosecutor Sgt Krishna Bedassie told the court that at 11.14 a.m. on Wednesday Ramcharan’s mother Asha Lessey Ramcharan was at their Gasparillo home when she received a text message from her son’s phone that he had been kidnapped. A second message made a ransom demand of $100,000. She made a report to the police. Several officers went to different locations, including Carlton Centre, San Fernando where they viewed camera footage.

When officers met Ramcharan the following day, he told them he had not been kidnapped. “I left Carlton Centre and took a black taxi to Port of Spain. When I sent the message to my mother, I was a passenger in a taxi. I had some money problems so I could explain why I did it.”

When asked about his minor injuries, he said, “I wanted to make my story seem real so I scraped myself up with keys from my mother’s car.” He said he threw these and the cell phone away in Port of Spain but was unsure of the exact location as “I don’t know town.”

Ramcharan was charged by constable Gervais.

Defence attorney Subhas Panday said the father of one who had no previous convictions, had lost his job and was depressed. The attorney said he had borrowed money from a lady whom he repaid but accused him of still owing her. He said Ramcharan was being followed by men sent by her. “On that day they were demanding money from him and he was so ashamed and frightened, he didn’t tell anyone … It was an act of stupidity on his part.”

In Ramroops’ case, the court heard that he sent a message on social media from his Facebook account to his sister Alan Rose Phillip, telling her that he had been kidnapped. A ransom demand of 60,000 was made.

Officers conducting interviews and recorded statements. They received a message and went to Reform Road Gasparillo where they saw Ramroop standing at the side of the road with his hands tied and mud on his hands and feet. He later told corporal Mohammed, “Officer today I get a video of my ex-girlfriend and that trip me off and I send a message to Alana on Facebook. I really didn’t get kidnapped ... Officer, I sorry for faking my kidnapping … That tabanca really get me dotish. I didn’t expect it to reach so far. I really shame now.”

He was charged by corporal Shaun Mohammed.

Defence attorney Dane Halls said his client who had no previous convictions, was unemployed and lived with is carpenter father and his mother who is a domestic worker. He said Ramroop regularly attended church and although he was on the verge of taking his life over the situation, his biblical teachings made him change his mind.

He said the message was sent to his sister in the hope that it would have been forwarded to the ex-girlfriend and led to them rekindling their relationship. Instead, his sister went to their parents. “It wasn’t a good plan … The whole thing went awry,” Halls said.

He asked the court to “treat with this jilted lover as lenient as possible.”

In both instances Magistrate Kerri-Anne Byer spoke of the strain such actions put on the police’s resources. “A battery of police need to come together to solve such a crime.” She also said that it affects family members and the society and made reference to a recent kidnapping in San Fernando which she said “had the entire country on edge wondering what could happen.”

In both instances, she started with a sentence of five months. After considering factors pertaining to the men and the case, she sentenced each to 30 days hard labour

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » October 18th, 2018, 7:44 pm

Dem is some cnutz

INHUMAN
Riding on 18's

Postby INHUMAN » October 18th, 2018, 8:49 pm

Current govt knows that 99% of the inmates are their chirren and voting powaz...haffi keep dem tip top in paradise inno.

Morpheus
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Morpheus » October 18th, 2018, 8:58 pm

K74T wrote:Dem is some cnutz
x5

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » October 24th, 2018, 11:18 am

well done lady , chop he mc ...

Super-wife: Woman chops burglar, saves husband

https://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/lo ... 531d8.html

A CHAGUANAS woman defending her husband and home chopped an intruder who broke into the house on Wednesday.

As her 59-year-old husband fought the cutlass-carrying criminal, the woman grabbed a chopper and fought back.

She chopped the intruder on the right forearm. The wound was so severe that he ran out of the house leaving a trail of blood.

Hours later, police arrested a suspect – a man who went to a Chaguanas hospital seeking emergency attention for the wound.

The suspect, a senior police officer said, was terrorising home owners in Edinburgh 500, Endeavour and Lange Park where there have been a series of a break-ins and robberies in the last two months.

In some of the instances the homeowners raised alarms and the intruder ran off without taking anything.

Around 2.30 a.m. Wednesday, a couple of Rodney Road Extension awoke when they heard noises in their home.

The couple's two children were asleep in their bedrooms.

The husband checked the rooms and found several louvers removed from a window in the kitchen.

Police said the victim confronted the intruder, who then attacked him with a cutlass.

The victim and the criminal began to struggle, which woke the victim’s wife.

Police said the woman took the chopper and dealt with the problem.

The thief retreated through a window, and ran through the bushes.

Police were contacted and officers of the Chaguanas CID and Central Division Task Force, led by ASP Richard Smith responded.

Officer followed a blood trail that ended where the suspect may have entered a vehicle.

Investigators searching for the intruder enquired at the surrounding health centres for the suspect.

He was found at the Chaguanas District Health Centre.

He was transferred to the Mount Hope hospital and warded under police guard.

The husband sustained minor cuts and was taken for treatment.

The wife was unscathed, police said.

Involved in the investigation are ASP Smith, Corporal Philips, and Constables Bajan and Backan.

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » October 25th, 2018, 6:57 am

She shoulda chop it clean-off.

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » October 25th, 2018, 4:40 pm

She dealt with the problem yes....

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » October 25th, 2018, 4:41 pm

Can anyone confirm if pepper spray and taser legal for the public since certain police using it?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 27th, 2018, 4:54 am

Linda's in Couva apparently broken into/robbed on Friday night/Saturday morning.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » October 27th, 2018, 5:33 am

second lindas to get robbed in 2 weeks
a1 car parts by pasea lights got robbed weds, bandit went south by pasea lights and robbed a veggie mart and then down to swing back by uwi lights and also robbed a mini mart by college bar

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » October 28th, 2018, 10:08 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock:

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 28th, 2018, 10:09 pm

Gary on STV Breaking Dawn tomorrow, 7:15 am.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 28th, 2018, 11:49 pm

I just have a feeling that the woman chopper has short hair, a gold teeth, loves white oak and has a rock road penal accent...just a feeling

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 29th, 2018, 5:01 am

that's a lot of money in cigarettes there

ADONI
18 pounds of Boost

Postby ADONI » October 29th, 2018, 9:12 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:that's a lot of money in cigarettes there

I heard a pack of cigarette in there is a $100.... But where prisoners does get money from doh?

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 29th, 2018, 10:29 am

ADONI wrote:

I heard a pack of cigarette in there is a $100.... But where prisoners does get money from doh?

currency is usually in phonecards

boxy
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby boxy » October 29th, 2018, 10:55 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
ADONI wrote:

Serious? And what they sell the cards after?

rebound
Riding on 17's

Postby rebound » October 29th, 2018, 11:07 am

But the inmate with the capability to bring in cigarettes would be able to bring phone cards also as it seems easier to get?

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 29th, 2018, 3:05 pm

boxy wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
ADONI wrote:

Serious? And what they sell the cards after?

allyuh need to start talking to some jail birds.....currency is usually sent directly to the phone....so men does have all kinda $800-$900 on deh phone....as per where they get money from....family members on the outside would do the rest

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » October 29th, 2018, 3:39 pm

It must suck to have a phone with plenty money on it seized

killercow
Riding on 17's

Postby killercow » October 30th, 2018, 9:22 am

pugboy wrote:It must suck to have a phone with plenty money on it seized
Men inside doh business if the phone get seized. What they do usually is have 2 sim cards. One sim for making calls the other for receiving. They only have in the sim with the credit to make calls when they need to. A sim is small and easy to hide. When the phone gets confiscated its usually the receiving credit strapped sim that's in the phone. The other sim usually has enough credit on it to purchase another phone / free receiving sim.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”