Maxi driver and passengers robbed on the PBR

sMASH
TunerGod

Re: DAILY CRIME REPORTS THREAD ...

Postby sMASH » August 16th, 2019, 4:03 pm

http://www.cnc3.co.tt/press-release/new ... lHS1tpL0Ic

cnc3 wrote:
New twist in Penal triple killing

The two chil­dren found in the home of three corpses on Thurs­day were blood-soaked and starv­ing, ac­cord­ing to their grand­fa­ther Dipraj Ra­goo­nanan.

Ra­goo­nanan's com­ment con­tra­dict­ed that of the po­lice first re­spon­ders who claimed the chil­dren ap­peared to be well-fed and clean when they were res­cued.

Speak­ing with Guardian Me­dia at the Foren­sic Sci­ence Cen­tre on Fri­day, Dipraj, 72 said he cried un­con­trol­lably when he saw the chil­dren.

He said the two chil­dren, an eight-year-old boy and a three-year-old girl, were starv­ing and de­hy­drat­ed.

"They were giv­en IV flu­ids at the San Fer­nan­do Gen­er­al Hos­pi­tal...we left there late last night be­cause they were see­ing about them."

"The lit­tle girl does call me Nana and she told me Nana, Nana I try­ing to wake up mum­my for tea but she not wak­ing up...my heart broke...I start to cry. If you see them state...the clothes mess up with blood and stuff...their hands and faces, " Dipraj said.

Dipraj, who is still wait­ing for the au­top­sies to be done on the bod­ies of his daugh­ter Shelly-Ann Ra­goo­nanan, 43, and her hus­band, Wazir Mo­hammed, 57, and Mo­hammed's broth­er, Naz­im, 52, said po­lice told him their throats were slit. Po­lice said on Thurs­day he vic­tims were shot some­time on Sun­day.

The de­com­pos­ing bod­ies were dis­cov­ered on Thurs­day at about 3 pm at their home at Clarke Road in Pe­nal.

The au­top­sies were done on Fri­day at the Foren­sic Sci­ence Cen­tre (FSC).

The hor­rif­ic dis­cov­ery was made by their old­er son Vishard Mo­hammed, 21.

Dipraj said he did not have much to do with Ra­goo­nanan's hus­band and his fam­i­ly but de­scribed her as a kind-heart­ed per­son.

"She was re­al­ly a good per­son...very qui­et...they just would drop her off by me and come back for her. She nev­er worked too as she had no cause too...her hus­band came from a mon­ey fam­i­ly."

Dipraj said Vishard and him went to the house af­ter Vishard com­plained to him that he failed on nu­mer­ous times to con­tact both his par­ents.

"When we went the gate was locked and the boy jumped the wall and went in the house...the door was open and that's when he saw the bod­ies rot­ting and the chil­dren among the bod­ies... My heart broke...I start­ed to cry to see the chil­dren in the state they were in," Dipraj said.

While no mo­tive was es­tab­lished for the Pe­nal mur­ders, in­ves­ti­ga­tors are prob­ing whether Mo­hammed’s job as a scrap-iron and used truck parts deal­er had any­thing to do with it. How­ev­er, they said it did not ap­pear that there was a rob­bery.

Reporter: Rhondor Dowlat

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » August 16th, 2019, 6:03 pm

wayyy boi dat rel sad & sickening ...... :(

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » August 16th, 2019, 6:36 pm

1hr 45mins long ... i eh watch it yet

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » August 16th, 2019, 6:41 pm

i get to listen to like 30 mins. i think he went all that time to wear out every body. modern policing, with a no right for citizens approach

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » August 16th, 2019, 7:19 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Maxi driver and passengers robbed on the PBR

when this happened? On Wednesday night after 9 i was in a maxi which got pulled over by Five Rivers junction and police took 2 persons out of the maxi

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » August 16th, 2019, 9:07 pm

BANDITS ROB MAXI DRIVER, PASSENGERS IN BARATARIA

A MAXI taxi driver and four passengers were robbed in Barataria on Tuesday.

The bandits escaped with more than $7,000 in cash, cellphones and valuables from the driver and passengers.

Around 8.25 p.m., the driver was plying his red band maxi taxi on the Priority Bus Route heading west to Port of Spain.

He stopped to allow passengers to exit the vehicle at the Croisee, San Juan, on the PBR near the traffic light intersection when two men entered the maxi taxi.

One of the men sat in the front passenger seat and the other sat in a seat in the third row.

The driver made two more stops where more passengers exited.

Upon reaching the vicinity of Eighth Avenue, Barataria, on the PBR, the bandit in the front seat pulled out a firearm and pointed it at the driver and said, 'This is a robbery, allyuh hand over everything.' The bandit exited the front seat and opened the door to the vehicle while pointing the firearm at the driver and demanded that the four remaining passengers place their belongings in the knapsack carried by his accomplice. The passengers handed over a number of personal belongings. Both bandits exited the maxi taxi and escaped by running north across the PBR to a track leading to the Eastern Main Road. A report was made to the Barataria CID and WPC Moore is continuing investigations.

EXPRESS REPORT

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » August 17th, 2019, 1:25 pm

hmmm ... :|

https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/ ... D-KkjR6Hes

SORT strikes in Santa Cruz: 2 killed...cop, bystander wounded
Carolyn Kissoon Aug 17, 2019 Updated 43 min ago

A man and his female companion are dead following a shoot-out with police on Friday night.

A bar patron and a police officer were also wounded in the shooting at the corner of La Canoa Road and Sun Valley Extension at around 9.30pm.

Police said officers of the SORT were conducting an exercise in the area when they attempted to stop a vehicle.

The driver pointed a firearm at the officers and began shooting, police said.

The officers responded hitting the driver and a woman, who was seated in the front passenger seat.

Police said officers were also fired upon by a man hiding in some nearby bushes. The officers responded but the man escaped.

A police officer was shot in the left leg. And a man who was seated at a nearby bar was hit in the shoulder, police said.

The four people were taken to the Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex where the driver and his female passenger were pronounced dead.

Police have not yet released the identities.

The wounded police officer and bar patron were treated and discharged.

An eyewitness, who posted to social media, said the man was taking his pregnant girlfriend for a drive to purchase food when the shooting happened.

The eyewitness denied that the occupants of the vehicle shot at the officers.

"Four police jeeps were speeding and the car was driving and the police just jump out at spray up the car. The woman was pregnant. She was going to buy wings to eat down the road. This is not right," the woman claimed.

There has been no immediate police response to the shooting.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » August 18th, 2019, 3:24 pm

vennie dem dun ketching dmc in their country only to come here & get rob ....

https://www.facebook.com/TTTALK/videos/ ... Dg2OTc5Mg/

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 18th, 2019, 4:44 pm

Where is this

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » August 18th, 2019, 5:18 pm

i not seeing a location mentioned but words on d vid say ...

CAUGHT ON CAMERA

GOOD BOYS CONDUCTING A ROBBERY

Rion and Ryan, both from St James.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 19th, 2019, 5:07 am

suspects were described as twins^

anyways to add to this ched, which is very difficult to keep up with

http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/four-sho ... d3669f1d9d

https://newsday.co.tt/2019/08/19/journa ... d-missing/

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 19th, 2019, 3:11 pm

Haagen Daz at gulf city mall robbed

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » August 19th, 2019, 3:15 pm

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 19th, 2019, 5:09 pm

their staff are the biggest thieves though
if you ever watch, you hardly ever get a receipt when you buy there esp at busy times.......

antlind
Riding on 17's

Postby antlind » August 19th, 2019, 8:59 pm

pugboy wrote:their staff are the biggest thieves though
if you ever watch, you hardly ever get a receipt when you buy there esp at busy times.......

I can’t comment on that, but I will say that the staff at this location are some of the most polite individuals I have come across. They are always well spoken and not sour like many other places. Imagine you not even safe in an ice cream store. What is this country coming to?

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 19th, 2019, 9:02 pm

They are very polite in all the branches, and efficient.

antlind wrote:
pugboy wrote:their staff are the biggest thieves though

I can’t comment on that, but I will say that the staff at this location are some of the most polite individuals I have come across. They are always well spoken and not sour like many other places. Imagine you not even safe in an ice cream store. What is this country coming to?

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » August 20th, 2019, 10:26 pm

Poor chinee and venes.

Dem don't know this is creole country.

Jevon cedeno from Santa flora. Bennett village

Is this true? Hopefully one of alyuh tuners can provide the exact address in my pm.

These pests need to be hunted down and dismembered to the sounds of mammy's screams.

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » August 20th, 2019, 11:29 pm

Why isn’t pest eradication standard

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 21st, 2019, 4:51 am

matix wrote:Why isn’t pest eradication standard

in trinidad, when police lick down the pests everybody sees and the police wicked and they want jostiss.....BUT... when a pest kill another pest nobody knows nothing

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 21st, 2019, 5:06 am

http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/security ... 4212dc7b68

reports of a range rover being stolen - PCT 89

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » August 21st, 2019, 7:20 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
matix wrote:Why isn’t pest eradication standard

in trinidad, when police lick down the pests everybody sees and the police wicked and they want jostiss.....BUT... when a pest kill another pest nobody knows nothing

dont forget

when a good standing citizen kill one of these pests-they are then ridiculed and put on display by the media, their names , address printed for all to see and then they the story is turned to look like a good boy was unreasonably killed...……..

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » August 21st, 2019, 11:01 am

security man cuda dead yes , he "lucky"

does feel sorry for so many chinese places getting rob , is like hyenas praying on d docile ...

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » August 22nd, 2019, 11:38 am

hmmm dem bandits get a nice payday

criminals taking yuh dog too ....

https://www.facebook.com/alertTandT/pho ... =3&theater

VALENCIA BUSINESSMAN ROBBED OF HUSKY, GUN, CASH

Not even a puppy escaped the clutches of bandits who allegedly robbed a Valencia businessman earlier this week.

According to police reports, a 56-year-old businessman was robbed, beaten, and tied up at his home on Tuesday morning.

Police said the victim was in the yard of his home around 1.30 am, when three armed men confronted him and announced a hold-up.

The men then ordered the businessman into his house and forced him to remove his pants, which contained his wallet and some US currency, as well as bankcards, and a S9 cellular phone.

The assailants then used the belt of the pants to tie the victim.

They then took several items of value, including a black and white five-week old Siberian Husky puppy, an air-rifle, as well as $4,000 in cash.

Approximately $50,000 worth of items were stolen.

The assailants then escaped.

The victim managed to untie himself and raised an alarm.

The police were notified and a team of officers including WPC John and PC Samuel visited the scene.

WPC John is continuing inquiries.

LOOPTT REPORT

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » August 25th, 2019, 6:09 am

Rowley: Crime like an exotic disease
Jelani Beckles

THE Prime Minister yesterday said he plans to invite an expert to TT to help address the crime facing the country.

Dr Rowley made the statement at a press conference in Barbados when he was fielding questions from the media on crime in TT.

Standing alongside Barbados Prime Minister Mia Mottley, Rowley said, “Last week I was talking to our National Security Minister (Stuart Young) and we are inviting an expert into Trinidad to open a conversation on this issue which is crime and violence as a public health issue.”

Rowley said TT is trying to face the crime challenge. “It is like an exotic disease that comes into an environment for plants and animals. Once it is in the environment you have to face up to it and that is what we are facing up to now.”

A reporter asked Rowley what advice he will give Barbados on their rise in crime.

He said, “The only thing I will say though is that the level of violence in society is a feature in the modern world.”

The Prime Minister was in Barbados for the signing of a memorandum of understanding on energy cooperation.

As of August 13, Barbados had recorded 34 murders compared to the 28 in the whole of 2018.

Rowley said he is concerned that the next generation of people in TT are involved in crime. “That is the frightening thing, it is the next generation, the young population that seems to not have the value system even on the value of life.

“We are also penetrated by the problems of our larger neighbours with the drug and firearms trade.”

https://newsday.co.tt/2019/08/25/rowley-crime-like-an-exotic-disease/

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » August 27th, 2019, 12:32 pm

POLICEMAN ROBBED, BEATEN IN MALABAR
A bandit beat a police inspector and robbed him of his Toyota Corolla car, earlier this morning in Malabar.
Police said the officer was walking towards his car, which was parked along Roland Cleveland Road, Malabar, at around 3.35 am when a man attacked him from behind.
The man hit him once at the side of his face then got into the car and drove off.
The officer went to the Malabar Police Station where he made a report.
He then went to the Arima Hospital and was treated.
NEWSDAY REPORT

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » August 27th, 2019, 12:34 pm

Bring back the DEATH penalty and actually start bussin necks.

daxt0r
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby daxt0r » August 27th, 2019, 2:16 pm

Rovin wrote:POLICEMAN ROBBED, BEATEN IN MALABAR
A bandit beat a police inspector and robbed him of his Toyota Corolla car, earlier this morning in Malabar.
Police said the officer was walking towards his car, which was parked along Roland Cleveland Road, Malabar, at around 3.35 am when a man attacked him from behind.
The man hit him once at the side of his face then got into the car and drove off.
The officer went to the Malabar Police Station where he made a report.
He then went to the Arima Hospital and was treated.
NEWSDAY REPORT

damn good for him tief from tief make god laugh, all ah dem an dey useless CoP deserve same who only cud bump gum and protect and serve only d 1% while mamaguyin d rest ah we with statistics while on the ground nothing has changed and if anything gotten worse. Time for them to feel wa d whole country goin thru.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 27th, 2019, 2:43 pm

Ben_spanna wrote:Bring back the DEATH penalty and actually start bussin necks.

you need to catch people to hang them :|

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » August 27th, 2019, 2:52 pm

reason why no DEATH penalty has been carried out has been discussed on tuner many times b4 - search pratt & morgan case ...

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”