Forums

Easter 2018 Tobago

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

TBrown
Street 2NR

Easter 2018 Tobago

Postby TBrown » March 18th, 2018, 1:15 pm

I went through previous post but didn't find anything.

Anyone knows of the events in Tobago over this Easter period ? I should be there from the Thursday to the Tuesday. So I'd like to know what's going on at what time and where? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

SMc
punchin NOS

Re: Easter 2018 Tobago

Postby SMc » March 18th, 2018, 1:28 pm

All I ask is dont throw your garbage on the floor and when you are done (in case you missed my first point) just pick up your sh1t and put it in a bin before you leave wherever you are., if they dont have a bin around take some garbage bags with you and put said crap in those bags then put in a place where it can be easliy collected.

Same goes for the Toco, Chaguramas, Blanchisseuse, Mayaro crew that figure that leaving garbage behind is fine. I activly avoid heading anywhere near the sea during Easter because of the noise, traffic etc- but its even worse when you still have to put up with garbage a month later.

rant done.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » March 18th, 2018, 2:00 pm

There goes car show in bago this year

maxtech
Street 2NR

Postby maxtech » March 18th, 2018, 2:34 pm

There are these 2 main events being held at the Airport and the Ferry terminal in Tobago during the easter but more closer to the end of Easter.
Make certain to carry your entire family, aunt, uncle and even grandparents as well, hell carry your wife, girlfriend, child mother or child father, horna man or horna woman. Be you straight or LGBT, rokie or king fuggerpacker, aspiring convict or exconvict all is welcome to the 2 grand event called........
LETS GET STRANDED 2018.......Go........Go get stranded in tobago cause you darm well know the ferrry gonna break down and the flights gonna get cancelled.
So lets go get stranded so we could cuss the government for our utter stupidity.
Please don't miss these events your arrogance and obscene language are welcome and patrons will be search for cutlass, hammer and any other mutilating instruments. price free free free.

Please come cuss with us

No_Name
Sweet on this forum

Postby No_Name » March 18th, 2018, 10:34 pm

maxtech wrote:There are these 2 main events being held at the Airport and the Ferry terminal in Tobago during the easter but more closer to the end of Easter.
Make certain to carry your entire family, aunt, uncle and even grandparents as well, hell carry your wife, girlfriend, child mother or child father, horna man or horna woman. Be you straight or LGBT, rokie or king fuggerpacker, aspiring convict or exconvict all is welcome to the 2 grand event called........
LETS GET STRANDED 2018.......Go........Go get stranded in tobago cause you darm well know the ferrry gonna break down and the flights gonna get cancelled.
So lets go get stranded so we could cuss the government for our utter stupidity.
Please don't miss these events your arrogance and obscene language are welcome and patrons will be search for cutlass, hammer and any other mutilating instruments. price free free free.

Please come cuss with us

Lolz...
Would've been nice to turn into a brawl n scamper all over The Midget if he were there to "Pacify"...

randolphinshan
Riding on 17's

Postby randolphinshan » March 18th, 2018, 10:52 pm

OP you crazy. Stay the fcuk away from Tobago for Easter unless you like to sleep in airport and ferry terminal floor. Go to church instead.

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » March 18th, 2018, 10:54 pm

maxtech wrote:...LETS GET STRANDED 2018.......Go........Go get stranded in tobago cause you darm well know the ferrry gonna break down and the flights gonna get cancelled...

Read this and Def Leppard's "Let's get Rocked" popped into my head one time yes. Textbook example of memory by association...:lol:

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » March 18th, 2018, 11:02 pm

Events ah man say... OP you serious?

It's better you go Toco or Mayaro for the easter and chill.

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Postby SR » March 19th, 2018, 8:41 am

Cheaper to do a staycation at good hotel in trinidad

TBrown
Street 2NR

Postby TBrown » March 19th, 2018, 9:39 am

All y'all who gave BS contributions to this post was highly unnessary. You don't know me or my circumstances. I can never get stranded in Tobago as I have many relatives there and I'm a teacher, I go on two weeks vacation during that period. Thanks but no thanks. Could have kept y'all "contributions". This is behavior to run people from this website.

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » March 19th, 2018, 9:45 am

TBrown wrote:All y'all who gave BS contributions to this post was highly unnessary. You don't know me or my circumstances. I can never get stranded in Tobago as I have many relatives there and I'm a teacher, I go on two weeks vacation during that period. Thanks but no thanks. Could have kept y'all "contributions". This is behavior to run people from this website.

Then you shouldn't have asked for our help. So run away.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » March 19th, 2018, 9:47 am

Make more sense to come help me do some yard work instead OP. Providing Mauby and Ovaltine cookies at rest periods.

If you want the Tobago experience you could spend the night sleeping on a briefcase on my driveway.

randolphinshan
Riding on 17's

Postby randolphinshan » March 19th, 2018, 10:24 am

Les Bain wrote:Make more sense to come help me do some yard work instead OP. Providing Mauby and Ovaltine cookies at rest periods.

If you want the Tobago experience you could spend the night sleeping on a briefcase on my driveway.

Quoted for truth. OP is a joker yea. But what is alarming is that this man teaches people children.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”