Sweet on this forum

Re: Burnt PTSC Bus

Postby Krystal Car Part Imports » March 22nd, 2018, 2:20 am

No that's a Chinese bus. Ptsc busses always burning down cause they on nonsense

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » March 23rd, 2018, 6:10 am

Yes you are right that is a piece of sh!t China bus, I saw one like it today on the highway.

VOLVO makes quality stuff, better Bus and Trucks than Mercedes from what I heard. I remember years ago when I used to travel I would use PTSC buses and those double long Diesel VOLVO would run like a gas engine car, the Engineering is out of this world. But like everything a man would watch a dollar and would buy a piece of sh!t 3rd world china man product over a real first world white man product even if it means burning down and killing everybody

Rory Phoulorie
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Rory Phoulorie » March 23rd, 2018, 6:18 am

:| So ED, you did the forensic analysis to know that it is a poor design of the bus that caused the fire and not poor maintenance practices by PTSC?

ED, if you were in the procurement department in PTSC, how would you write the specification for a bus to ensure that you got a brand with engineering that is "out of this world" to use your words? For you to sole select an item in any procurement department in any organisation, you have to have a really good reason to do that.

ED, you have me really worried with all the chinese built infrastructure we have/going to have in Trinidad and Tobago that was procured under the UNC and PNM. I am afraid now to even go anywhere close to the facilities that the chinese built in T&T. I am really sorry for the poor children who have to use that Couva Children's hospital. First the landslip along the road, then the cooling tower fall down, what next will fall in that place?

silent_riot
punchin NOS

Postby silent_riot » March 23rd, 2018, 7:15 am

Maybe it was firebombed

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » March 23rd, 2018, 7:28 am

Yeah, maintenance isn't 100% on the fleet for sure. Got ill making the journey from POS to Sando one time because diesel fumes were leaking into the cabin...:|

Morpheus
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Morpheus » March 23rd, 2018, 7:39 am

*groan

ED lard

cueball1990
Trinituner Peong

Postby cueball1990 » March 23rd, 2018, 8:37 am

a few buses were destroyed in a bush fire some time ago. could be one of them.

STACY MOORE

FIREMEN from Chaguanas Fire Station are investigating the cause of a bush fire in Carlsen Field on Monday afternoon in which six Public Transportation Service Commission (PTSC) buses were burnt.

According to a police report, at about 6 pm, the fire started in a bushy lot which spread to a clearing which has been a graveyard for the PTSC’s derelict buses. PTSC officials confirmed the report but gave no further information. Chaguanas police are investigating.

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » March 23rd, 2018, 10:14 am

Rory Phoulorie wrote::| So ED, you did the forensic analysis to know that it is a poor design of the bus that caused the fire and not poor maintenance practices by PTSC?

ED, if you were in the procurement department in PTSC, how would you write the specification for a bus to ensure that you got a brand with engineering that is "out of this world" to use your words? For you to sole select an item in any procurement department in any organisation, you have to have a really good reason to do that.

ED, you have me really worried with all the chinese built infrastructure we have/going to have in Trinidad and Tobago that was procured under the UNC and PNM. I am afraid now to even go anywhere close to the facilities that the chinese built in T&T. I am really sorry for the poor children who have to use that Couva Children's hospital. First the landslip along the road, then the cooling tower fall down, what next will fall in that place?

ED didnt do forensic analysis..... he did FORNESIC ANALALYSIS to determine its value.
btw leave him eah.. he does ride the bicycle on the shoulder of the highway where it as a big sign that says no animals mopeds pedestrians or cycling.

his justification for doin this is cause "other ppl does do it tooo.

RBphoto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RBphoto » March 23rd, 2018, 10:57 am

Trinituner CSI at its finest

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » March 23rd, 2018, 12:12 pm

hydroep wrote:Yeah, maintenance isn't 100% on the fleet for sure. Got ill making the journey from POS to Sando one time because diesel fumes were leaking into the cabin...:|

Most of the buses I've taken had malfunctioning bells.

If you can't even fix a simple thing like that I can't imagine for the more complex problems.

Imagine senior citizens at the back of a long accordion bus have to resort to shouting to let the driver know when to stop

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » March 24th, 2018, 2:57 pm

^But they want people to park-up their cars and take public transport...:|

As a matter of history Trinbagonians could only spend money on infrastructure but they cyar maintain one arse: buses, ferries, roads...you name it.

That's also one of the reasons why I opposed the Rapid Rail Project. Within two years several of the locomotives would probably be down, then to be followed by endless rounds of finger pointing...kinda like what going on with the THA, Central Government and the Port Authority right now.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”