Good lawyer for car accident

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Good lawyer for car accident

Postby skylinechild » March 23rd, 2018, 10:45 am

good morning Gents,
i'm in need of a good lawyer to deal with a car accident case.
long story short the person hit my PARKED car ( no one was driving my car - i was in office when it happened) and refuses to fix the damages. did not exchange insurance information and such

vehicle was parked in the companys car park - police report was made the very next day
our internal security did their own internal investigation and the person also refuses to give them the relevant information i need.

video footage has been obtained as well as voice call admitting damage has been done.

what i need is someone to step it up and get some results.

if there are any insurance agents on tuner and they want the other persons number plate pm me and i will let you know.

what i want is someone who is experienced & can handle the situation from start to finish and also include their fees as well so i will get back my car fixed and my money spent - if it has to go that far.

lets go.!!!
Last edited by skylinechild on April 4th, 2018, 3:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

viedcht
Riding on 18's

Re: Good lawyer for car accident

Postby viedcht » March 23rd, 2018, 12:31 pm

Way, sorry to hear you hadda go thru all that shtt dude...

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » March 23rd, 2018, 12:38 pm

viedcht wrote:Way, sorry to hear you hadda go thru all that shtt dude...

yep.. some ppl just dont care.
cause is not their money spent on it - it doh matter to them.

their car is PDL nuh.... so them is top shotters... my car is PBP...so dem nuh cater.... :|

viedcht
Riding on 18's

Postby viedcht » March 23rd, 2018, 12:42 pm

Not a female driver tho? Had two small hit and they refuse to acknowledge dey wrong and refuse to exchange info.

cueball1990
Trinituner Peong

Postby cueball1990 » March 23rd, 2018, 1:03 pm

it would help if you go get a certified copy of the vehicle to see who the owner is. you can easily get their name and address from it. hopefully the person driving the car is said driver but in a case like this the vehicle owner would be responsible. you can always move foward from there

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » March 23rd, 2018, 1:15 pm

viedcht wrote:Not a female driver tho? Had two small hit and they refuse to acknowledge dey wrong and refuse to exchange info.

female driver self....in my case i HAVE footage plus the recorded call.

cueball1990 wrote:it would help if you go get a certified copy of the vehicle to see who the owner is. you can easily get their name and address from it. hopefully the person driving the car is said driver but in a case like this the vehicle owner would be responsible. you can always move foward from there

no need for all that. she already admitted she hit it plus our internal security dept already has footage and stuff
i can pull the certified copy if needed but not necessary. but all i need to do is go HR dept and request her address.

she REFUSES to simply pay thats all. she find $1500 is too much to repair a cracked bumper and repaint and micro fine a headlight.

she simply REFUSES to give insurance info.
i will be going with footage and statements to the police station as i want my car fixed.

pete
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby pete » March 23rd, 2018, 1:25 pm

What did the police say?

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » March 23rd, 2018, 1:36 pm

pete wrote:What did the police say?

when i made the initial report they said they will await her to come in.

keep in mine my car was hit on jan 10th.... report made on jan 11th..

this is over 2 mths now and i am still no where close to getting my car fixed :x

the person just simply REFUSES to give any insurance info.

i will be visiting the police station tmrw to give an update and then i'll let you know how it goes.

imagine for $1500 i hav to go thru all this....

silent_riot
punchin NOS

Postby silent_riot » March 23rd, 2018, 1:41 pm

Find she on facebook, post the vid of the accident and make she feel shame. Shine she up.
A lawyer is going to cost more than $1500.

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » March 23rd, 2018, 1:45 pm

silent_riot wrote:Find she on facebook, post the vid of the accident and make she feel shame. Shine she up.
A lawyer is going to cost more than $1500.

i not on facebook but i can go in her work place call up her name and
play the vid for all her co workers to see.
embarrassment not nice ....

thats my plan.... but i may get into some trouble for it...
but if you wanna go look her up for me...send me a pm and i can giv u her name.

as per tuner protocol - i cannot call names as persons wont be here to defend themselves and tuner not goin to take lawsuit for libel (although the published statement will be true)

i know a lawyer isnt cheap but i can include those fees into the lawsuit ...not so..??
and its not a case of the candle costing more than the funeral.....
is a case of wrong vs right

how can we expect to tackle the bigger crime problems when we cannot fix the little crimes ???
or is it only important when someone blood gets shed ??

10-01
punchin NOS

Postby 10-01 » March 23rd, 2018, 5:40 pm

what your should of done is go to your insurance and submit a claim for the incident , and let your insurance handle the investigation , produce the video and phone call etc ... they should sort you out . if u go to an attorney this will take a while and it may cost $1500 for them to send a letter to her and you mite not get back that $1500 in the long run ........

X_Factor
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby X_Factor » March 23rd, 2018, 8:25 pm

when you go to the police you can ask them the policy in not reporting an accident...I believe its a charge
if you have the person's number you can ask them to give her a call

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » March 23rd, 2018, 8:25 pm

10-01 wrote:what your should of done is go to your insurance and submit a claim for the incident , and let your insurance handle the investigation , produce the video and phone call etc ... they should sort you out . if u go to an attorney this will take a while and it may cost $1500 for them to send a letter to her and you mite not get back that $1500 in the long run ........

only for fully comp they will investigate n stuff...claim on third party ??? :lol:

third party all dey doin is givin u a letter sayin the other party at fault n to deal with the other party insurance.
i had to get vat letter n ting... i got all i needed to get....estimate n thing.

only prob is i do not know who she is insured with to go and take it up with them. :x

X_Factor
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby X_Factor » March 23rd, 2018, 8:35 pm

u eh hav any police partners who could make a swing by ur work

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » March 23rd, 2018, 8:43 pm

X_Factor wrote:u eh hav any police partners who could make a swing by ur work

nah with friends like mine i doh need enemies.... :lol:

but on a real thou...sry ...no police partners.

Ted_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ted_v2 » March 23rd, 2018, 11:16 pm

PM me the location, i may know someone in the area.

But ona real tho, you eh have no indian in you at all?

badmind isa hella thing. I was going to cause one scn so, ian allyne woulda rush for me to be on his Show.
Also im pretty sure the car usually doesnt have insurance at that date of the accident. Plenty people does print insurance on their regular inkjet printer and enter the stable back on the cover normal normal.

ask me how?

Zetski
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Zetski » March 23rd, 2018, 11:34 pm

2 months and still nothing???

Long time ago ah man hit d van I had.. he was refusing to give information so I hit him one hard clout then he gave the information.. sometimes that is what they does need.

sigh... too bad it is too risky these days to buss some hard slap cuz he go tote for some days then come back to kill yuh.

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » March 24th, 2018, 4:01 am

X_Factor wrote:when you go to the police you can ask them the policy in not reporting an accident...I believe its a charge
if you have the person's number you can ask them to give her a call

if i not mistaken when i initially went in they did this in front of me....i goin in again this evening after work

Ted_v2 wrote:PM me the location, i may know someone in the area.

But ona real tho, you eh have no indian in you at all?

badmind isa hella thing. I was going to cause one scn so, ian allyne woulda rush for me to be on his Show.
Also im pretty sure the car usually doesnt have insurance at that date of the accident. Plenty people does print insurance on their regular inkjet printer and enter the stable back on the cover normal normal.

ask me how?

lol @ no indian in meh....

yuh not easy ino boi ted.
car has insurance.... she just refuses to give any info.... PDL plates....

took a look @ her car.. she accustomed to reversing on stuff....witness marks all over her lower bumper

only difference is she told me she hit my car cause there are cameras in the car park.

Premchand1976
Riding on 16's

Postby Premchand1976 » March 24th, 2018, 6:34 am

The police needs to step up and have the other party come.in and report the accident......they lapsing for one reason or the other......keep at them.....once u have the plates, call the insurance company, quote vehicle number and find out which company they insured with , go there and file a claim.....the insurer will also contact / write their client to come in and make a report also........check inbox.

Premchand1976
Riding on 16's

Postby Premchand1976 » March 24th, 2018, 6:37 am

Send me their plates number also, if that's one of my client that bounce yah.......I go hadda remove myself from being their agent one time......

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » March 24th, 2018, 3:50 pm

Premchand1976 wrote:The police needs to step up and have the other party come.in and report the accident......they lapsing for one reason or the other......keep at them.....once u have the plates, call the insurance company,

quote vehicle number and find out which company they insured with , go there and file a claim.....the insurer will also contact / write their client to come in and make a report also........check inbox

Send me their plates number also, if that's one of my client that bounce yah.......
I go hadda remove myself from being their agent one time......

am i supposed to call all insurance companies.?? yes i do have the plates - i did not want to try that approach as they may not want to give out that info over the phone.

and pm sent.

ok guys update

i went back to the police station to meet the officer who took my report. hes coming in for 6pm this evening..

so i'm thinking about making the trip back down to pos this evening.....to meet him and show him the footage and give him all the necessary required info from our internal investigations dept.

can put him onto our sergeant of the district who investigated it himself.

and they (the TTPS) will sort her brisk brisk

the officer said as long as she didnt come to make the report they can simply pull the vehicle ownership go to the owner... find out who was driving and simple charge the driver.....and THEN i WILL be able to get her insurance info.....to get my car fixed....

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » March 24th, 2018, 7:37 pm

ok update #2

spoke to the officer and he indicated he will come into the company to visit the person directly.

in addition he will also receive the necessary footage and stuff as well as speak to our internal investigation dept and work with them

so i getting somewhere.

will let u guys know how it turns out.

Premchand1976
Riding on 16's

Postby Premchand1976 » March 24th, 2018, 7:44 pm

skylinechild wrote:ok update #2

spoke to the officer and he indicated he will come into the company to visit the person directly.

in addition he will also receive the necessary footage and stuff as well as speak to our internal investigation dept and work with them

so i getting somewhere.

will let u guys know how it turns out.
Well yuh should be in order from here on, police might sweat she for not giving you info and not reporting to them also........keep yuh eye open fuh any flying objects out her work area and in your direction eh

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » March 24th, 2018, 8:03 pm

Premchand1976 wrote: Well yuh should be in order from here on, police might sweat she for not giving you info and not reporting to them also........keep yuh eye open fuh any flying objects out her work area and in your direction eh

we both work in the same building but not on the same floor. in addition i actually work in the security dept - it was me an another co worker who pulled the footage. :lol:

she cyah pelt nothing.... except words....if she want to turn it into something physical- we can pull footage and go again.... :lol:

this rounds i dont think police will play. they will arrest her and charge her. image TWO months i waiting for a resolution to this and she cant just give me the info i need.

so i think for all the head ache i goin to take a new bumper from her. ( for being soo dishonest)

havent decided yet....

Premchand1976
Riding on 16's

Postby Premchand1976 » March 24th, 2018, 8:24 pm

Correct......compensation for your inconveniences...plus you are entitled to loss of use benefit for the number of days it gonna take your car to be repaired as well....hit she hard for playin up in she rukatungtung

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » March 24th, 2018, 8:55 pm

Premchand1976 wrote:Correct......compensation for your inconveniences...plus you are entitled to loss of use benefit for the number of days it gonna take your car to be repaired as well....hit she hard for playin up in she rukatungtung

andy - my straightener says if he has to reuse my bumper... it will take about 2-3 days however if he gets a good f used one it will take 2 days....

is not soo much about the money inno...is about how ppl could be soooo dishonest.

whatever yes...as long as my bumper n projector lights get fixed.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » March 24th, 2018, 9:03 pm

Why you don't talk the truth? I hear is a big mampee who begging you for a bool, and when you refuse she damage your car ,and that is why the police not interfering in man and woman business. When allyuh kiss and make up ,every body is allyuh enemies.

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » March 24th, 2018, 9:16 pm

rspann wrote:Why you don't talk the truth? I hear is a big mampee who begging you for a bool, and when you refuse she damage your car ,and that is why the police not interfering in man and woman business. When allyuh kiss and make up ,every body is allyuh enemies.

you lucky is you inno..... :lol: :lol:
if it was ANYBODY else.... dey wouda get cuss out already...

Premchand1976
Riding on 16's

Postby Premchand1976 » March 24th, 2018, 10:27 pm

rspann wrote:Why you don't talk the truth? I hear is a big mampee who begging you for a bool, and when you refuse she damage your car ,and that is why the police not interfering in man and woman business. When allyuh kiss and make up ,every body is allyuh enemies.
this one win for sure.......

Remember too.......fat chicks need love also

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » March 24th, 2018, 10:49 pm

At least you making some progress skylinechild.

When police check her, she might play victim when she gets embarrassed and dirty yuh name. Also, don't make contact with her one on one in the workplace as she could set yuh up and make you loose your job out of vindictiveness. If you have too, make sure you have a friend or two present.

Subscribed.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”