TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Sheron Sukhdeo shot and killed

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Premchand1976
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 908
Joined: April 14th, 2014, 12:56 pm

Re: Sheron Sukhdeo shot and killed

Postby Premchand1976 » May 11th, 2018, 9:31 am

Gem_in_i wrote:Long time used to be give what you can afford. Now I heard that some pundits have set price, like $500 per Puja.
The pundit I deal with never told me their price . Maybe it's because I give a fair enough dakshna and have been their Chela for a number of years ??? There are pundits ......and bandits.......thankfully, I have found a pundit .

Advertisement
User avatar
tr1ad
2NR phototakerouter
Posts: 10717
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 1:02 pm
Location: Is ah ranking ting
Contact:

Re: Sheron Sukhdeo shot and killed

Postby tr1ad » May 11th, 2018, 10:05 am

put a lil accent when you speaking... a delhi accent and morney affi mek

Phone Surgeon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 12715
Joined: October 11th, 2009, 4:06 pm

Re: Sheron Sukhdeo shot and killed

Postby Phone Surgeon » May 11th, 2018, 11:49 am

Premchand1976 wrote:
Gem_in_i wrote:Long time used to be give what you can afford. Now I heard that some pundits have set price, like $500 per Puja.
The pundit I deal with never told me their price . Maybe it's because I give a fair enough dakshna and have been their Chela for a number of years ??? There are pundits ......and bandits.......thankfully, I have found a pundit .



whats that pundit name?

all of them is bandit

Premchand1976
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 908
Joined: April 14th, 2014, 12:56 pm

Re: Sheron Sukhdeo shot and killed

Postby Premchand1976 » May 11th, 2018, 11:50 am

Lol.

User avatar
Rovin's Audio
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1373
Joined: January 23rd, 2014, 1:14 pm
Location: CAR AUDIO SOLUTIONS - Chaguanas

Re: Sheron Sukhdeo shot and killed

Postby Rovin's Audio » May 11th, 2018, 12:11 pm

well look wey d talk gone now

anyway afaik pundits not supposed to ask for a fee of a set fee

what ppl do is ask around to get a idea what ppl give them depending on how good & thorough they perform said service , if u find they did a good job is up to u if u want to give extra & what u can afford

anytime 1 talking bout $ upfront is best u look for somebody else ....

Phone Surgeon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 12715
Joined: October 11th, 2009, 4:06 pm

Re: Sheron Sukhdeo shot and killed

Postby Phone Surgeon » May 11th, 2018, 12:27 pm

Rovin's Audio wrote:well look wey d talk gone now

anyway afaik pundits not supposed to ask for a fee of a set fee

what ppl do is ask around to get a idea what ppl give them depending on how good & thorough they perform said service , if u find they did a good job is up to u if u want to give extra & what u can afford

anytime 1 talking bout $ upfront is best u look for somebody else ....



yes long ago the pundits suppose to just take whatever the family could afford

now they does want extra money when they bring a brahmin from india or a sadhu to be in the prayers

a famous pool expert pundit hit some of my family that shot a while ago

he say the driver who bring him is a brahmin, so give he a $200
and the garlands that the brahmin bring is straight from india, so $100 for one, take 8

User avatar
VII
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 1961
Joined: July 29th, 2003, 9:44 pm
Location: maraval
Contact:

Re: Sheron Sukhdeo shot and killed

Postby VII » May 11th, 2018, 1:39 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:But without said license, there is no one who could brace u or no police who could lock u up and say...u is not a pundit. Afaik


And the license is solely for officiating at weddings simply because of the legal implications.

matr1x
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1614
Joined: February 25th, 2017, 7:46 am

Re: Sheron Sukhdeo shot and killed

Postby matr1x » May 11th, 2018, 2:15 pm

So who breeding she now?

rspann
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6628
Joined: June 25th, 2010, 10:23 pm
Location: San Juan

Re: Sheron Sukhdeo shot and killed

Postby rspann » May 11th, 2018, 7:43 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:
Rovin's Audio wrote:well look wey d talk gone now

anyway afaik pundits not supposed to ask for a fee of a set fee

what ppl do is ask around to get a idea what ppl give them depending on how good & thorough they perform said service , if u find they did a good job is up to u if u want to give extra & what u can afford

anytime 1 talking bout $ upfront is best u look for somebody else ....



yes long ago the pundits suppose to just take whatever the family could afford

now they does want extra money when they bring a brahmin from india or a sadhu to be in the prayers

a famous pool expert pundit hit some of my family that shot a while ago

he say the driver who bring him is a brahmin, so give he a $200
and the garlands that the brahmin bring is straight from india, so $100 for one, take 8



Time for Baba to roll in a new minivan. The Oddessy getting old.

User avatar
shogun
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 12289
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 12:24 pm
Location: Gone Rogue.

Re: Sheron Sukhdeo shot and killed

Postby shogun » May 11th, 2018, 7:53 pm

Was that Sheron in the video orn the previous page?

He looked much different there. Just asking.

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 8599
Joined: September 6th, 2003, 6:18 pm

Re: Sheron Sukhdeo shot and killed

Postby pugboy » May 11th, 2018, 8:14 pm

I ask a question about pundit fee and getting all kind of answers
look like I need to ask Sat directly

Phone Surgeon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 12715
Joined: October 11th, 2009, 4:06 pm

Re: Sheron Sukhdeo shot and killed

Postby Phone Surgeon » May 11th, 2018, 8:16 pm

shogun wrote:Was that Sheron in the video orn the previous page?

He looked much different there. Just asking.



thats Rachel's brother who was killed last week

User avatar
De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9807
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 3:49 am
Location: Enjoying my little miracles............

Re: Sheron Sukhdeo shot and killed

Postby De Dragon » May 11th, 2018, 11:12 pm

Rovin's Audio wrote:well look wey d talk gone now

anyway afaik pundits not supposed to ask for a fee of a set fee

what ppl do is ask around to get a idea what ppl give them depending on how good & thorough they perform said service , if u find they did a good job is up to u if u want to give extra & what u can afford

anytime 1 talking bout $ upfront is best u look for somebody else ....

Gone are the days of merino/dhal/red beans and some dollars. Now pundit want big money and groceries :?

User avatar
Curtms
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 2133
Joined: June 16th, 2010, 11:03 am
Location: 10° 10' N, 61° 40' W

Re: Sheron Sukhdeo shot and killed

Postby Curtms » May 11th, 2018, 11:20 pm

Dem have bess oman too!

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 18784
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: Sheron Sukhdeo shot and killed

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 12th, 2018, 6:25 am

pugboy wrote:I ask a question about pundit fee and getting all kind of answers
look like I need to ask Sat directly


Pundits supposed to accept what the person can afford wrt puja...some charge a fee for funerals and weddings etc etc...

For puja they get ah lil $ and a seeda bag(groceries the person can afford,not no list the pundit provide

User avatar
shogun
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 12289
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 12:24 pm
Location: Gone Rogue.

Re: Sheron Sukhdeo shot and killed

Postby shogun » May 12th, 2018, 7:58 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:
shogun wrote:Was that Sheron in the video orn the previous page?

He looked much different there. Just asking.



thats Rachel's brother who was killed last week


Ah!

Did hear about that.

User avatar
nismoid
3NE2NR is my LIFE
Posts: 842
Joined: February 23rd, 2004, 9:11 am
Location: Maraval

Re: Sheron Sukhdeo shot and killed

Postby nismoid » May 12th, 2018, 11:56 am

Never understood the reason why someone would have to consult another person before they "build a house" or " start a new venture" or "take a $hit" etc but say what, to each his own.

User avatar
nick639v2
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1301
Joined: November 1st, 2016, 9:46 am

Re: Sheron Sukhdeo shot and killed

Postby nick639v2 » May 12th, 2018, 1:36 pm

^^ boy sometime the wifey/boss does cuss and beat me. So i does have to give notice of the whereabouts and when i doin ting else i will get it

User avatar
Zetski
Trinituner Peong
Posts: 415
Joined: September 18th, 2017, 8:14 pm

Re: Sheron Sukhdeo shot and killed

Postby Zetski » May 12th, 2018, 4:05 pm

nismoid wrote:Never understood the reason why someone would have to consult another person before they "build a house" or " start a new venture" or "take a $hit" etc but say what, to each his own.


That's because mankind is afraid of the feeling called pain so they would do anything to avoid feeling it.. everybody cannot be an alpha.

Digiquant
Riding on 13's
Posts: 5
Joined: March 21st, 2018, 7:42 am

Re: Sheron Sukhdeo shot and killed

Postby Digiquant » May 12th, 2018, 8:53 pm


User avatar
wickedtuna
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 539
Joined: July 29th, 2017, 2:31 am

Re: Sheron Sukhdeo shot and killed

Postby wickedtuna » May 13th, 2018, 7:48 pm

Politicians should have funerals so..... ah boy/girl yuh live like a boss ...and yuh dead like a boss ... (splashing of ceremonial Hennessy)...

User avatar
wickedtuna
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 539
Joined: July 29th, 2017, 2:31 am

Re: Sheron Sukhdeo shot and killed

Postby wickedtuna » May 14th, 2018, 4:06 am

Employed at sherons auto and real estate ...kerwin beckles killed same area as sheron and brother in law
IMG-20180514-WA0001.jpg

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 18784
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: Sheron Sukhdeo shot and killed

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 14th, 2018, 5:51 am

One by one pests would be eradicated

hondablood
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 598
Joined: August 29th, 2010, 8:17 pm

Re: Sheron Sukhdeo shot and killed

Postby hondablood » May 14th, 2018, 6:49 am

internal cleansing?

User avatar
wickedtuna
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 539
Joined: July 29th, 2017, 2:31 am

Re: Sheron Sukhdeo shot and killed

Postby wickedtuna » May 14th, 2018, 7:22 am

lost another member of the chain gang ...the gold chain gang that is ...central will run out of Hennessy and moet at this rate

User avatar
Les Bain
30 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2637
Joined: May 17th, 2012, 9:46 pm
Location: Cruising for chicks

Re: Sheron Sukhdeo shot and killed

Postby Les Bain » May 14th, 2018, 7:31 am

The liquor mart men smiling as much as the funeral home men.

Phone Surgeon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 12715
Joined: October 11th, 2009, 4:06 pm

Re: Sheron Sukhdeo shot and killed

Postby Phone Surgeon » May 14th, 2018, 10:23 am

ent the body they find in the trunk in laventille is also part of this cleansing

matr1x
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1614
Joined: February 25th, 2017, 7:46 am

Re: Sheron Sukhdeo shot and killed

Postby matr1x » May 14th, 2018, 3:39 pm

Neighbours reported sounds of sex coming from the house. Hmmmmmmmmm.......

Digiquant
Riding on 13's
Posts: 5
Joined: March 21st, 2018, 7:42 am

Re: Sheron Sukhdeo shot and killed

Postby Digiquant » May 14th, 2018, 7:25 pm

ok so just to be clear... the video with Ian Alleyene dancing and singing the vibes kartel song.. "somebody afi lay down and cyah breathe" is he celebrating this latest death as a reprisal for Sheron's killing.. If anyone knows the relation of each killing to Sheron can u give me the full score.. thanks

Digiquant
Riding on 13's
Posts: 5
Joined: March 21st, 2018, 7:42 am

Re: Sheron Sukhdeo shot and killed

Postby Digiquant » May 14th, 2018, 7:29 pm

:D :D :D :D
wickedtuna wrote:lost another member of the chain gang ...the gold chain gang that is ...central will run out of Hennessy and moet at this rate

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], skylinechild, Strugglerzinc and 62 guests