TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Yes
47%
No
53%

Total votes: 191

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby 88sins » August 12th, 2020, 1:51 pm

screwbash wrote:ha ha ha dey hold he mc. idk y dey dont increase the pass mark to join the police service. i doubt a criminal have 7 passes.

it have criminals with BSc out dey bai

*$kїđž!™
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *$kїđž!™ » August 12th, 2020, 2:06 pm

Good job ttps.catching him

screwbash
Riding on 18's

Postby screwbash » August 12th, 2020, 4:11 pm

88sins wrote:
screwbash wrote:ha ha ha dey hold he mc. idk y dey dont increase the pass mark to join the police service. i doubt a criminal have 7 passes.

it have criminals with BSc out dey bai

u serious ? a man go spend all dat time to get a bsc and be pulling gun on people? i not talking about fraud or white colour crime but more violent crimes. now i think about a man cud have bsc and running drugs or guns or alcohol.

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » August 12th, 2020, 4:24 pm

I know someone with a PhD and is friends with a drug lord and who tief material bound for a construction project and collect kick-back cheque from a contractor who lied about the volume of his product sold. This man also made up a series of electronic communications that turned out to be false. So we have banditry and fraud and this is from a man who has a Doctorate. So a BSc man could end up in pretty much anything.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » August 12th, 2020, 5:07 pm

Buh a great deal ah dem US serial killers and mass shooters have degrees,pity the fool that thinks educated or financially well off people are beyond reproach ,some of them more sick and will pay for their problems to go away in a heartbeat.

One wanted me to get someone to handle a neighbor who he lost a civil case against in a posh part of Maraval,I had to explain to him that he read me wrong and I dont support such things.

In the past I had to explain similar to a couple rich daddy boy tuners some of you losers look up to also,always want a hook up to f@ck up somebody for their small dick syndromes,evil people are everywhere and they're not one shape size or colour..

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » August 12th, 2020, 5:13 pm

So, the police up to sheit again

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » August 12th, 2020, 8:03 pm

To be honest, I can't say the bulk of officers bad, most by and by is good fellas. But they all human. And it have some imps that really have zero business in d service, they there for paycheck, pips, playing rankin ting, links to side hustle, gyul, all kinda dotishness.
Dem is d ones you hadda watch and pull up regular, because they most prone to making a dotish move and making the whole service look asses and arseholes.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » August 13th, 2020, 1:52 am

MaxPower wrote:Breaks my heart for this to be the first thing i saw this morning. Rape, disgusts me the most in this world.

Have to see how best i could help the family.

matr1x, out of all the comments here...you seem the least sympathetic. Your responses tell it all. Maybe if it was your mother, sister, daughter or wife you would speak differently.

You nasty fat f.uck

matr1x glad this happened to this teenage girl, he does be praying for these kind of things to happen to Venezuelan people.

Thank you for trying to help this family Max you are truly a man of god unlike these UNC people like matr1x who only wish harm upon innocent people simply because they are of another race.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » August 13th, 2020, 2:11 am

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:
MaxPower wrote:Breaks my heart for this to be the first thing i saw this morning. Rape, disgusts me the most in this world.

matr1x, out of all the comments here...you seem the least sympathetic. Your responses tell it all. Maybe if it was your mother, sister, daughter or wife you would speak differently.

You nasty fat f.uck

matr1x glad this happened to this teenage girl, he does be praying for these kind of things to happen to Venezuelan people.

Thank you for trying to help this family Max you are truly a man of god unlike these UNC people like matr1x who only wish harm upon innocent people simply because they are of another race.

What race you talking about ?

Trini and Vene have integrated long before Columbus .

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » August 13th, 2020, 2:32 am

If you see all them pretend Trinis on facebook lol check how they pretending to be sad and concerned for this teenager who was raped and stabbed to near death.

Mind you for the longest while they have been praying for this very thing to happen to the Venes if you see them day and night on facebook calling for harm to happen, claiming ALL vene women are prostitutes and should be treated as sub humans. Same thing on tuner they been pushing hatred against the people praying for the people to be raped and killed.

But now suddenly these same exact people are hurt, their hearts go out for the very thing they have been praying for.

screwbash
Riding on 18's

Postby screwbash » August 13th, 2020, 5:26 am

Trinis is bunch ah nemakaram all ah dem. d pharmacy and tea shop still operating and only one suffer is the lil blabk boys and girls that loss they wuk. boycott doh wuk when the man yuh want to boycott holding all the trump cards. i read on FB people calling to boycott all indian products but simple as Kentucky buying all they chicken from ah company owned by indian so we going to boycott kentucky? we buy gas from a gas station owned by mostly indian or a 1%, so we gonna walk everywhere now?
who ever making these calls need to research ,if they want to support the black man and black man business , what business to support as an alternative to X and it will take real wuk. example dont buy doubles from indian X but buy from black man X but blackman X buying flour and channa from grocery X owned by ah indian or chinee or 1%. so the instigator has to provide blackman X a black owned source to provide him with flour and channa. Even d gas the doubles frying has to b from a source that support black owned business.

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » August 13th, 2020, 7:14 am

ATTACKED VENEZUELAN TEEN WAS NOT RAPED, BUT MAY LOSE HER EYE…

An 18-year-old Venezuelan teen identified as Stefani Flores Cedeño, originally of the Delta Amacuro State, Tucupita in Venezuela moved to Trinidad to seek out a better life. We were told that she studied modelling in Venezuela and was a beauty queen there.

The police were contacted after Cedeño was left for dead on the roadway along the M2 Ring Road. The reports are that the teen was on her way to sell empanadas in San Fernando when she stopped a PH taxi.

The men tried to sexually assault the victim but she fought back, which resulted in her being stabbed about the body and face.

However, a Venezuelan national, who contacted Alert T&T, shared that the attack may be a form of revenge stemming from another incident involving a Trinidadian woman.

We were told by the source that the victim could speak but there is a chance that the victim may lose her eye. She is expected to undergo a surgery to save her eye. Two persons, one of which is a police officer on suspension were arrested thus far and are assisting police with their investigations.

A not so immediate relative of Cedeno is calling for justice for her. The family is asking for assistance to stand medical and legal expenses.

This can be done through the following information:

“#UnaAyudaParaStefani JMMB BANK LIUZKA HERRERA PASSPORT: 126680018 966408-0401 TTD 966408-0402 USD OR +1 868-756-3229 #Justicia #NoALaXenophobia If you wish to collaborate, we appreciate any contribution with which you can help Stefani to help her family members to cover medical expenses and legal.” (see attachment)

The governor of Delta Amacuro, Lizeta, condemned the attack on the Venezulan teen.

Textual statement of the governor of Delta Amacuro:

“I express my repudiation, my indignation, first as a woman, as a mother, as a Venezuelan. If we Venezuelans have something, it is sentiment and solidarity.

A woman who transmits a lot of affection, a lot of simplicity and humility. At the same time, I contacted our Ambassador in Trinidad, from whom I have asked to inform me clearly about Stefani's situation. Give Stefani all our solidarity and our moral support, which is the main one, the moral.

I am waiting for the Foreign Ministry and our Ambassador in Trinidad to guide me and tell us. I told the Ambassador that he could talk with her (Stefani), that if she wants to return to Venezuela, we will support her so that her return is faster.

In any case, we feel very hurt that a brother country like Trinidad and Tobago hurts the feeling of a noble young woman.

I pray to God that what happened to Stefani doesn't happen to anyone. I told the Ambassador, I demand as governor, as a woman, as a mother, justice for Stefani. Justice”

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » August 13th, 2020, 7:22 am

Well yes. She wants to support Stefani, well here is your chance madam governor. Take ALL Stefanis back and give them the support they need so they won't leave the great Venezuela in the first place. Coming to T&T is a huge risk with these 4 CXC criminals roaming all over.

Dear Venezuela, if T&T is not helping your citizens sufficiently enough, may you please take your 300,000+ illegal immigrants and shower them with love and jobs so that they can take care of their families at HOME and not fall victim to evil trini hands?

Thanking you in advance.

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » August 13th, 2020, 7:23 am

I wouldn't doubt if they saying no rape occurred because of how all her identity was made public immediately.

But if those people comments are true, it just goes to show how deeply insecure and full of hatred and jealousy trini women are, and instead on working on their appearance and bettering themselves, they prefer to blame or take out their anger or get rid of the Vene women.

I would like to see a pic of the woman who was jealous.

Dirty trini mampi. Yuck.

Rape or no rape, it is attempted murder.
Sounds pre-meditated too because I doubt Quamie was going to let her live after stabbing her in the face.

I also saw a screenshot being shared of a fat greasy indian with filters saying something along the lines of "She should have died, what she doing here" - Is that the tuner you all call Slim?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » August 13th, 2020, 8:12 am

Totally disgusting for jealous Trinis once again to interfere with these Venezuelans. Such a mighty courageous heart for her to fight off those nasty stink Trinis rapists. They cannot get a woman because of their pathetic situation in life, and in addition to their unattractive low confidence appearance, they decide to rape.

I done tell allyuh Trinis, Vene rage is a whole different ball game eh. They will pluck and gut allyuh family and string allyuh up like cattle for the world to see. Allyuh dont go bawling Vene crime wave when they start murdering allyuh sexual predators eh.

My prayers are forever with Angel Stefani and her family as i wish her a speedy recovery.

Now you Trinis listen up, the Venezuelans are here to stay whether allyuh like it or not. They WILL continue to get support from the Govt, business communities AND the public whether allyuh like it or not.

Every Venezuelan here should be considered legal. If allyuh have a problem or assumption, call the police and let them do their job.

Other than that, stfu and let the Venezuelans settle comfortably and do their work. The objective is to promote growth and togetherness in our economy with the Venezuelan presence, and keep the criminal aspect OUT.

If allyuh would just change allyuh attitude and get productive, allyuh wouldnt be intimidated by the Venezuelans. Because if allyuh sooo want to bad talk Venezuelans and say the worst about them and these SAME people replacing allyuh.....then i guess allyuh really hadda be the scum of scum.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » August 13th, 2020, 8:21 am

Reek,

I didnt forget your question.

I will attempt to answer it by today.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » August 13th, 2020, 8:50 am

MaxPower wrote:Totally disgusting for jealous Trinis once again to interfere with these Venezuelans. Such a mighty courageous heart for her to fight off those nasty stink Trinis rapists. They cannot get a woman because of their pathetic situation in life, and in addition to their unattractive low confidence appearance, they decide to rape.

I done tell allyuh Trinis, Vene rage is a whole different ball game eh. They will pluck and gut allyuh family and string allyuh up like cattle for the world to see. Allyuh dont go bawling Vene crime wave when they start murdering allyuh sexual predators eh.

My prayers are forever with Angel Stefani and her family as i wish her a speedy recovery.

Now you Trinis listen up, the Venezuelans are here to stay whether allyuh like it or not. They WILL continue to get support from the Govt, business communities AND the public whether allyuh like it or not.

Every Venezuelan here should be considered legal. If allyuh have a problem or assumption, call the police and let them do their job.

Other than that, stfu and let the Venezuelans settle comfortably and do their work. The objective is to promote growth and togetherness in our economy with the Venezuelan presence, and keep the criminal aspect OUT.

If allyuh would just change allyuh attitude and get productive, allyuh wouldnt be intimidated by the Venezuelans. Because if allyuh sooo want to bad talk Venezuelans and say the worst about them and these SAME people replacing allyuh.....then i guess allyuh really hadda be the scum of scum.

Hello Max
We have a terrible situation where a foreign national was brutally attacked on Trini soil which needs to be investigated as well as the possible perpetrator in custody needs to be brought to justice before he commits similar crimes again. This is no time for your nonsensical rants where you continually broad brush all Trinis as worthless and venes as Gods only as it suits your twisted financial/business goals. Remember it's the same nasty stink Trini doctors who are at the moment trying this girl's life and eye. This is bigger than you and I and especially bigger than bars and mini marts potentially losing out on profit rendering Venezuelan employees. This girl needs help and the criminal(s) needs to be dealt with. If you were really in contact with the mayor as you claimed recently and have that political clout get him to weed out bad characters in the SRP and make Trinidad safer for locals as well as Venezuelans, if however you were just trolling this is no time to be.
Stay safe Alfa

matr1x

Postby matr1x » August 13th, 2020, 8:59 am

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:

You nasty fat f.uck

Kicking them out is not the same as wishing something like this happens. Get your facts straight. Violent ejections should happen if they squatting.

Allyuh only beating up because the girl pretty. How many trinis has the happened to and allyuh put the blame on the victim

Better than that, the bullets that will kill people family coming from your precious vene friends. So when you want to call up my name, get your facts straight.

Otherwise HYMC

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » August 13th, 2020, 9:00 am

regardless of race or nationality.. its still a police officer , a security guard and another man that attempted to rape a YOUNG lady! If this was your family (the girl) would you be studying race or nationality? its the whole concept. Im not hearing enough people calling for the instant Life sentence for this police officer and the guard... why is that?

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » August 13th, 2020, 9:26 am

Ben_spanna wrote:regardless of race or nationality.. its still a police officer , a security guard and another man that attempted to rape a YOUNG lady! If this was your family (the girl) would you be studying race or nationality? its the whole concept. Im not hearing enough people calling for the instant Life sentence for this police officer and the guard... why is that?

You feel is jus so ppl does get "Life sentence"? simply because you/someone suggest it or ask for it?

We are a land governed by laws. Rape, sexual assault, physical assault to inflict grievous bodily harm, none of those carry a life sentence. Murder=death sentence, attempted murder can be a life sentence, but to get that one must be able to prove that primary objective and the intention of the assailant was to try to kill the victim. Possibly they could be charged with this, depending on the location & types of wounds & if they made statements indicative of intent to kill the victim.
that is easier said than done.

it have more to it, but let the system deal with it.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » August 13th, 2020, 9:53 am

And I think murder is the only non bailable offence as well.

So them fellas getting bail too to be out and about
To continue working ph etc

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » August 13th, 2020, 10:01 am

alfa wrote:
MaxPower wrote:Totally disgusting for jealous Trinis once again to interfere with these Venezuelans. Such a mighty courageous heart for her to fight off those nasty stink Trinis rapists. They cannot get a woman because of their pathetic situation in life, and in addition to their unattractive low confidence appearance, they decide to rape.

Hello Max
We have a terrible situation where a foreign national was brutally attacked on Trini soil which needs to be investigated as well as the possible perpetrator in custody needs to be brought to justice before he commits similar crimes again. This is no time for your nonsensical rants where you continually broad brush all Trinis as worthless and venes as Gods only as it suits your twisted financial/business goals. Remember it's the same nasty stink Trini doctors who are at the moment trying this girl's life and eye. This is bigger than you and I and especially bigger than bars and mini marts potentially losing out on profit rendering Venezuelan employees. This girl needs help and the criminal(s) needs to be dealt with. If you were really in contact with the mayor as you claimed recently and have that political clout get him to weed out bad characters in the SRP and make Trinidad safer for locals as well as Venezuelans, if however you were just trolling this is no time to be.
Stay safe Alfa

Hello alfa,

You comments are noted and respected as always.

Please note, that in some of my posts i always specify the “majority of Trinis” and not necessarily all.

I have said many times in the past that we have quite a good few hard working Trinis and i would speak very highly of them. But thanks for pointing out, i will try to word it differently.

Now i understand your patriotism and love for your country but you must accept and understand that we have many many Trinis that are stink, nasty and disorderly.

These are the same Trinis that torment and harass the law abiding public.
The same Trinis who refuse to contribute to fight a global pandemic.
The same Trinis that steal, murder and rape. The same Trinis who you warn your family about.
The same Trinis who make it their duty to cause havoc in the lives of our struggling Venezuelans brothers and sisters.
The same Trinis who are incapable of assisting businesses to reach their goals and get violently jealous when they are replaced or not wanted.

Venes are perfect? No they are not but they outperforming most Trinis. Venes are nasty? Ok Trinis nastier. Venes lazy? ok Trini lazier.......most Trinis, not all. There are some Trinis that work so hard, a Vene cannot even come close to their standard. But hey....why cant we have more of these Trinis?

Anyways respectfully speaking, It seems that you have a problem with business reaching their business/financial goals. They are making these goals not with Trinis, but with the help of the Venezuelans AND paying them better than Trinis. It is really a great boost to the service industry. The rampant exploitation of Venezuelan labour should not be condoned, but again, we have these Trinis that are taking advantage of them.

Had most Trinis been productive initially, you would have never had so many Venezuelans pouring in thinking they can get easy work.

So yes, in addition to finding the perpetrators and, now is the time to rant on most of these disgusting Trinis.

Furthermore, you have to be a little real alfa. The Mayor cannot simple weed out the corruption in the system and make T&T safer. Even GG is incapable of doing that unfortunately.

Stay safe my good lad.

Lou Screuz
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Lou Screuz » August 13th, 2020, 10:07 am

we have stewie yungie to thank for all this

come one ! come all ! amnesty for you !

and the party financiers with vested interests in the chains of hourly rate hotels

the financiers who alrenty and rottweiler pose up for pictear in red jersey

we will thank them chaos to come

"may the better person win"

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » August 13th, 2020, 10:13 am

matr1x wrote:
Allyuh only beating up because the girl pretty. How many trinis has the happened to and allyuh put the blame on the victim

Better than that, the bullets that will kill people family coming from your precious vene friends. So when you want to call up my name, get your facts straight.

Otherwise HYMC

The first part somewhat right.
Everybody beat up over the kidnapping of the blonde indian hairdresser, and the blonde fruits lady, and the death of the reds bank worker from IAM and now this Vene.

Can't talk for anyone else but I beat up over all the local cases as well all the vene cases without seeing any female ID.

Second part - if we were to deport every single vene from trinidad and bomb Venezuela to dust, pests will still find a source for guns and bullets, or they will just turn back to good ole cutlass and knife.

alfa wrote:Remember it's the same nasty stink Trini doctors who are at the moment trying this girl's life and eye.

This in itself is worrying.
If somebody could kill you for being 'more prettier' suppose a ugly Trini doctor(s) have to deal with she and say 'Nah boi, leave she looking jusso' or botch up the procedures 'by accident'

matr1x

Postby matr1x » August 13th, 2020, 10:32 am

I think he meant after all the disgusting things said about trinis, is trinis trying to save her life, and trinis calling for justice.

The point of the 2and point, is we made s deal with the devil in bringing in the venes.

Isn't max and them saying that the venes should take over the place and trinis aren't worth anything? And then you wonder why there is a lack of empathy?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » August 13th, 2020, 10:57 am

matr1x wrote:I think he meant after all the disgusting things said about trinis, is trinis trying to save her life, and trinis calling for justice.

The point of the 2and point, is we made s deal with the devil in bringing in the venes.

Isn't max and them saying that the venes should take over the place and trinis aren't worth anything? And then you wonder why there is a lack of empathy?

Slim,

Those rapists worth anything?

Lazy AF Trinis who do NOT want to work worth anything?

Trinis that litter carelessly worth anything?

You worth anything?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » August 13th, 2020, 11:00 am

The only thing I hate more than ILLEGAL venezuelans is police, worse yet srp.Not sure how I feel about this.Personally, I'd take this with a grain of salt..
Was it really rape? Or another case of grooming for prostitution by Trinidad's finest?
Anyways , we like it so

matr1x

Postby matr1x » August 13th, 2020, 11:01 am

Maybe she was trying to get out of the prostitution racket the police part of.......

HmmmmmmMmmmmm

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » August 13th, 2020, 11:12 am

88sins wrote:I have a serious question for Max.
Can you figure out how and why i initially kept those 7 women at my residence? Or why I eventually decided to keep no more than these 2 (that still here today btw, sprawl off in the bed as I post this) ?
Think about it, and lewwe see if you can figure it out.

Always remember, there's right and wrong reasons and methods for everything under the sun. And just because you feel a how about hearing something that you don't like and then you let them emotions take over, that changes nothing. The other day one of my girls see the manure you posted, and she wanted to meet you so she could literally scratch yuh eyes out. Yuh feel she wants to kick your ass because she don't like what she getting here? :lol:

Son, learn to ask for the grace to accept what you cannot control, and the strength to change the things you can control, and the wisdom to be able to tell the difference between the two.

Yeh Reek,

Hmmmm i have a few assumptions:

1. You advantage these women and they have no choice to endure it due to their situation.

2. You have a good heart and you love Vene sex and they are attracted to you as well. So when you pay them, its not for sex but to help them out with living expenses.

3. You dont have Venes, maybe one on the outside, but you just talk a pack of ass because you are already settled with your family and dogs etc.

Beats me Reek, cant think of anything else.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » August 13th, 2020, 11:29 am

OOh blessed lord have mercy she is beyond pretty, I had not even realized she was an Instagram Super Model, just think she could have been the wife of a respectable young Trini man now heading out into the world, building a family with her as many have done before her.

But the constant vilifying of the Venezuelan community by Trinis everyday on tuner and facebook where they publicly call for the extermination, rape and torture of these innocent Venezuelan refugees who are protected by international human rights laws, has only embolden the Rapists and other criminal entities which makes up most of Trinidad into attacking and doing harm onto this young teenager.

Even as this has happened countless Trinis right here on tuner and on facebook are applauding the sick rapist and the mampie who help orchestrate this because the Trini mampie realized she couldn't win the beauty contest against this pretty young lady so the solution was to disfigure her face and rape her.

Everyone of the anti vene Trinis who has been here on tuner and facebook posting these vulgar xenophobic and racist slurs at the people are all responsible for this vile crime. The same mampie who hate the Vene women cause of their beauty little do these mampie know that their own son could have landed a chick like this and all they have done is deny him that opportunity.

Shame on all of you Trinis you disgust me with your filthy Racism and Xenophobia.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”