TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Yes
47%
No
53%

Total votes: 191

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby hover11 » November 28th, 2020, 7:10 pm

Whats stopping them from coming back on the next boat when they reach
Kenjo wrote:160 deported today

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 28th, 2020, 7:17 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Redress10 wrote:No one in Trinidad is "world rich".

I know some of the wealthiest trinis in the country and nothing they own is impressive.

You my friend are easily impressed.
I always tell ppl never trust an injun in a suit and the real money injuns wear rubber market slippers and short pants.

:lol: true, true. I kno quite a few of them like that

But it not jus limited to local injuns eh. plenty so-called & self proclaimed local "professionals" are anything but. they display limited professionalism and the value of their ethical standards are in the negatives. You can find this in Indo & Afro Trinis, even in the so-called 1% syrians & Asians.

imho, the worst are the immigrant Indians from India. Not all d same eh, but some of them boi smh
Take what I tell you, if they get the option some of them will rob you blind & sell you back your eyes, all the while they head moving like a friggin bobble-head doll & they grinning like you is their dentist.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » November 28th, 2020, 7:26 pm

FB_IMG_1606602180572.jpeg
FB_IMG_1606605837597.jpeg

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 28th, 2020, 7:38 pm

hover11 wrote:Whats stopping them from coming back on the next boat when they reach

in a word. Nothing

Now allyuh see why I say what I say.
Take them on the water before they make landfall, take the egine off the vessel, sink the blasted vessel on spot, charge & jail the captain, and deport the passengers back one time.

first two-three times that happen, daz it, all illegal private ferry service done. no vessel owner or operator (neither vene nor trini) would be willing to lose that much, and the cost per person for the trip would go so high nobody would be able to afford it

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 28th, 2020, 7:41 pm

hover11 wrote:Whats stopping them from coming back on the next boat when they reach

Hello hover11,

We must trust in the T&T border partrols.

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » November 29th, 2020, 6:05 am

IMG_5809.JPG
IMG_5809.JPG (73.22 KiB) Viewed 1955 times
MaxPower wrote:Do not play games with humanity.

IMG_5809.JPG

i hope nafeeza take them home by she in d ville to live in she house. alla will be pleased.
Last edited by daring dragoon on November 29th, 2020, 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » November 29th, 2020, 6:16 am

[quote=
I'd kill any Venezuelans, or any one else for that matter, who bring their criminal intent around my children if I have to.[/quote]
[/quote]

Venezuelans are peaceful and highly educated people . Oh Olli Bai - No more QC - Max is a SC :lol:

Most will migrate onto USA as Biden Elect has promised :angel:

Venezuelans do NOT make "sada" or " corn bread " so if Mamcita smile at you - move on :lol:

And they LOVE real men with money like any real Trini woman :lol:

So little boys with dragon breathe and poco chocolate cup of cafe con lechce need NAH apply :!:[/quote]

pappy you see beetam, sea lots, laventille , belmont, east POS them is result of the fadda of the nation bring them small islanders here to get votes during the oil boom days when things were hard in them small islands. the original set that came probably was productive but the natural colours come out in the offspring. allyuh want the vene here and they might be productive but wait a 20-40 years and their trini spanish children and see little venezuela form with cartels and such. i hope allyuh men have plenty children in the next 20 years and watch them get distressed by spanish criminals that born here.

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » November 29th, 2020, 6:31 am

I know some of the wealthiest trinis in the country and nothing they own is impressive.

Pleb talk101.

Always the broke boys counting what wealthy ppl have ..

Do some of these wealthiest trinis in the country u claim to know even know you?

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 29th, 2020, 7:36 am

I have a serious question for you max. Take your time, and think before you respond, and give a straightforward answer in as few words as possible. A simple answer of a number would suffice. I don't read the novels you write for responses, so keep it brief.

How many Venezuelan nationals would you have to have living in T&T? Legal status aside.
I believe that a lot of tuners would like to know.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 29th, 2020, 8:03 am

mero wrote:

Pleb talk101.

Do some of these wealthiest trinis in the country u claim to know even know you?

:D

He not "impressive" but maybe he say that because he get a horn by a "wealthiest trini" :lol:

Example of a mixture of rich green jello and tabanca issues :drinking:

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » November 29th, 2020, 8:10 am

88sins wrote:I have a serious question for you max. Take your time, and think before you respond, and give a straightforward answer in as few words as possible. A simple answer of a number would suffice. I don't read the novels you write for responses, so keep it brief.

How many Venezuelan nationals would you have to have living in T&T? Legal status aside.

Good question. In addition to that I have another question for my good lad Max. So Max lets assume that you weren't a business proprietor/ph driver and thus the 'great work ethic' of venes weren't a pertinent issue to you, would you still support them being here? If not then you essentially care nothing about the plight of these people and just your selfish business interests. If however you would still support them because they are in need and came here for a better life then the fact that you don't support Nigerians for the same makes you a latent racist. So which one is it?
BTW front pages today 160 more deported, good work GORTT

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 29th, 2020, 9:43 am

88sins wrote:I have a serious question for you max. Take your time, and think before you respond, and give a straightforward answer in as few words as possible. A simple answer of a number would suffice. I don't read the novels you write for responses, so keep it brief.

Reek,

You you have not answered my previous questions.

Review my posts, understand what is asked and attempt to answer them.

Don’t feel you can avoid my questions because you do not have an answer and then expect me to answer yours.

If not, be a man and don’t cry over it.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 29th, 2020, 11:10 am

Hello Max,

Love the discourse and the contributions on both sides of this discussion.

However please address how are we going to assist 34million Venezuelans if the majority of them wish to come here , do we have the resources, Healthcare, jobs, education facilities, housing. What will become of our locals , will we be the minority? My question to you is when will enough be enough we rendered assistance to some but where do we draw the line. Come man please let good sense prevail.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » November 29th, 2020, 11:51 am

don’t fall for the trolling

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » November 29th, 2020, 12:32 pm

hover11 wrote:Hello Max,

However please address how are we going to assist 34million Venezuelans if the majority of them wish to come here , do we have the resources, Healthcare, jobs, education facilities, housing. What will become of our locals , will we be the minority? My question to you is when will enough be enough we rendered assistance to some but where do we draw the line. Come man please let good sense prevail.

I think this should be just a repeat question every time he comments

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 29th, 2020, 12:42 pm

He's not a troll.
He's a turd pretending to be a troll.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 29th, 2020, 12:50 pm

Kenjo wrote:

I think this should be just a repeat question every time he comments

Thus the reason I asked him the question.
We have limited resources, and though this country can aid those in need there by accepting them as refugees, there is only so much we can afford to do before our own people start feeling the negative effects and we end up in problems. We here could end up in as bad or worse position than the people we trying to aid. And that's something to consider and try our best to avoid. If that happens, they AND us gonna be in the same position they running from.

But apparently even that simple logic evades MaxShitForBrains.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 29th, 2020, 1:13 pm

alfa wrote:Good question. In addition to that I have another question for my good lad Max. So Max lets assume that you weren't a business proprietor/ph driver and thus the 'great work ethic' of venes weren't a pertinent issue to you, would you still support them being here? If not then you essentially care nothing about the plight of these people and just your selfish business interests. If however you would still support them because they are in need and came here for a better life then the fact that you don't support Nigerians for the same makes you a latent racist. So which one is it?

Hello alfa,

Happy Sunday, hope and is well and safe as we battle this pandemic together as a team.

To answer your question, you mentioned “business interest” and “great work ethic” being out the door, then we can support our immigrants in other means such as respect, courtesy and moral support.

Permit me to clarify that i do not usually hire Nigerians, or even Indians (Tandori Hut, Expo) only because of their poor work etiquette. I never once said in my previous posts that i do not totally support them.

I am open for discussions on Nigerians when it pertains to business interest and work ethic.

And i saw the article thanks, a sad day but i am happy that some of them are criminals.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » November 29th, 2020, 3:04 pm

MaxPower wrote:
alfa wrote:Good question. In addition to that I have another question for my good lad Max. So Max lets assume that you weren't a business proprietor/ph driver and thus the 'great work ethic' of venes weren't a pertinent issue to you, would you still support them being here? If not then you essentially care nothing about the plight of these people and just your selfish business interests. If however you would still support them because they are in need and came here for a better life then the fact that you don't support Nigerians for the same makes you a latent racist. So which one is it?

Hello alfa,

Happy Sunday, hope and is well and safe as we battle this pandemic together as a team.

To answer your question, you mentioned “business interest” and “great work ethic” being out the door, then we can support our immigrants in other means such as respect, courtesy and moral support.

Permit me to clarify that i do not usually hire Nigerians, or even Indians (Tandori Hut, Expo) only because of their poor work etiquette. I never once said in my previous posts that i do not totally support them.

I am open for discussions on Nigerians when it pertains to business interest and work ethic.

And i saw the article thanks, a sad day but i am happy that some of them are criminals.

What etiquette required for ph taxi? Pipsing young girls?

Many of the vene women who getting employed in Trinidad only beat their trini counterparts by spreading their cyat or promise to. Facts

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » November 29th, 2020, 4:09 pm

I eh understand allyuh Trinis nah.... allyuh like Christmas more then anything, and probably the only country that does emulate Spanish people christmas time, eat pastelle, sing parang etc etc and when the Spanish invade allyuh vex... LOL

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » November 29th, 2020, 6:45 pm

Gladiator wrote:I eh understand allyuh Trinis nah.... allyuh like Christmas more then anything, and probably the only country that does emulate Spanish people christmas time, eat pastelle, sing parang etc etc and when the Spanish invade allyuh vex... LOL

Spanish influences from Spain brought by the first inhabitants from Europe is a totally different thing from vene and vene invasion dude.

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » November 29th, 2020, 7:01 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
mero wrote:

Pleb talk101.

He not "impressive" but maybe he say that because he get a horn by a "wealthiest trini" :lol:

Which trinbago company can be considered world class? You think that half these companies out here would survive in a developed country with their outdated practices and policies?

Name one company that people outside of TT would consider attractive to invest in.

We are talking about the global elite here not people who you all consider "rich" in Trinidad.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 29th, 2020, 7:01 pm

alfa wrote:
Gladiator wrote:I eh understand allyuh Trinis nah.... allyuh like Christmas more then anything, and probably the only country that does emulate Spanish people christmas time, eat pastelle, sing parang etc etc and when the Spanish invade allyuh vex... LOL

Spanish influences from Spain brought by the first inhabitants from Europe is a totally different thing from vene and vene invasion dude.

How is it different ?

Explain .

Wait it's popcorn time :lol:

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » November 29th, 2020, 7:46 pm

Castilian versus Latin. Its not hard you soft headed peon

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 29th, 2020, 7:58 pm

Redress10 wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
mero wrote:

Pleb talk101.

He not "impressive" but maybe he say that because he get a horn by a "wealthiest trini"

Which trinbago company can be considered world class? You think that half these companies out here would survive in a developed country with their outdated practices and policies?

Name one company that people outside of TT would consider attractive to invest in.

We are talking about the global elite here not people who you all consider "rich" in Trinidad.
Angustura (bitters) appointed by the Queen and is world wide known and akways in demand

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 29th, 2020, 8:41 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Redress10 wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
mero wrote:

Pleb talk101.

He not "impressive" but maybe he say that because he get a horn by a "wealthiest trini"

Angustura (bitters) appointed by the Queen and is world wide known and akways in demand

ANSA

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 29th, 2020, 8:42 pm

Hello hover11,

Thanks again for your input and participation in my forum, i really appreciate hearing all the various views and perspectives on this very important issue.

A very good question and i will try my best to answer it.

T&T will definitely be unable to handle 34 million Venezuelans, not even quarter of that. If an overwhelming figure existed, underperforming locals will in fact be a minority. Note clearly, underperforming locals.

Currently, we have a few hundred thousand of our Venezuelan brothers and sisters here and i must say the economy is doing pretty well so far. Crime is low on their part and the service industry is booming as service seekers and business communities are finding their “new bond” with these immigrants. As you know, the Govt and the majority of the public, inclusive of the business sector are rendering their full support to these hard working individuals.

But, more importantly, and as you asked, what happens when the numbers increase?

Firstly, permit me to commend the 400,000+ Venezuelans that are here for a job well done. Early in this thread, “tuner experts” predicted a change in work etiquette and an increase in crime as numbers neared the hundreds of thousands. Today, with the current numbers, the situation thus far is rather remarkable and you can see for yourself i.e - continued consistent job performance and i say again, an astonishingly low crime rate especially in a pandemic.

Now, as the numbers increase, and as you rightly mentioned, our resources, healthcare, jobs, education facilities, housing etc will be impacted significantly. Venezuelans will be almost everywhere with numbers possibly exceeding the population of T&T if not managed properly.

This is a situation we do not want as there will be mass unemployment from both locals and Venes, resulting in an increase in crime and other negative impacts on the economy. This is a very bad situation especially in times of critical shortages and natural disasters.

When will enough be enough? When will we draw the line? A an exact figure is impossible to determine but we know for sure that we can manage 400,000+ and more than likely a bit more.

In a situation like this, we have to try to catch it before the inevitable spike. Our authorities must continue monitoring and protecting our borders and conduct deportations as necessary. We need to go place to place, business to business and interview our immigrants, ask for the necessary documents, and register or deport accordingly. We must also encourage Venezuelans to come here legally and work permits facilitated so they would not see the need to enter illegally. The more documented Venezuelans we have, the easier it is to manage.

So no need to panic my good man, the Govt will not allow 34 million Venezuelans to simply walk in and trash the economy. 160 Venezuelans were deported humanely today, the others are settling nicely, Trinis asses are happy as you can see on the streets, bars, beaches and zess parties.

If Trinis would work harder, there will be no need for much immigrant labour and they will think twice of coming here as our locals would be the preferred labour force. But as usual, Trinis are being left behind as the Venes progress.

Trinis have the power to curve this situation if they would just take things more seriously. Step up, improve, bring something to the table and rebuild the faith and confidence from the Govt, service seekers and WE, the business community.

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » November 29th, 2020, 9:01 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Redress10 wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
mero wrote:

Pleb talk101.

ANSA

What exactly do they do that defines them. What do they produce that is in demand worldwide? Carib?

After all these years in operation do they even have a north american branch or a european branch? What about Africa Asia, Latin America? No global expansion whatsoever even though they so "successful"?

Or maybe their success is tied to political patronage that create a favourable environment here for their operations. The sort of environment they will not be able to influence outside of the region?
Last edited by Redress10 on November 29th, 2020, 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » November 29th, 2020, 9:04 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Redress10 wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
mero wrote:

Pleb talk101.

That maybe the only product from trinidad with global demand and recognition. A bottle of bitters and Angostura is owned by the state now so not even private individuals acquiring that wealth.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 29th, 2020, 10:53 pm

To stay on topic, here is a light and some insight for those in the dark, whether by choosing or by happenstance.

Do not take your eyes off of or drop your guard on a Columbian, or a Venezuelan, or a Brazilian. Some will know full well why I say this, many will not.
I done dey.
if you clueless, say so and I would post why I say so.
Be informed in advance, what I would post would be based on personal experience and many years worth of observation and interaction.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”