TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Yes
47%
No
53%

Total votes: 191

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby MaxPower » March 3rd, 2021, 8:29 am

timelapse wrote:If only the terrible Trinis would stop shipping drugs though innocent Venezuela that would be great

Lol good one.

Its Venezuela that does the shipping and this has been going on for decades.

We hadda focus about what’s going on IN T&T.

As the Hon. Stuart Young made it clear, we have very few matters occurring from Venezuelans and they are mostly petty crimes.

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » March 3rd, 2021, 8:33 am

Dohplaydat wrote:Skin colour dont matter much to me, it's body type.

But the issue I have is the way Trini women dress, one set of loose fitting long sleeve and long pants.

These Venezuelan woman have a much better fashion style.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
wut
I guess cellulite-heavy parrots turn you on, well go brave :lol:
Just remember to keep the window open so Maxipie can watch and pelt a rounds

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » March 3rd, 2021, 10:47 am

timelapse wrote:Easy.When you think with your brain instead of your wiggy.If said vene is educated and has a worthy career,maybe.Without facts,its hard to tell.Looks fade my friend, and when they do,what then?
Dohplaydat wrote:Look at my avatar, she is a Vene, how could you turn your back on girls like that?

Who talking about all that again?

Anyway, the said chick in my avatar is out of work atm, but is about to embark on doing a PhD in mechanical engineering.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » March 3rd, 2021, 10:47 am

MG Man wrote:

But the issue I have is the way Trini women dress, one set of loose fitting long sleeve and long pants.

wut

Yea some so, not all my friend.

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » March 3rd, 2021, 10:54 am

Dohplaydat wrote:
MG Man wrote:

wut

same applies to local
your argument is invalid

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » March 3rd, 2021, 11:46 am

Vene wearing de same Charlotte st $40 outfit as sufferer type Trinis,allyuh jes find the fair skin looking better.. picture some ah dem black and you'll see...and picture some of our darker ladies fair and you'll see..

Nice Trinis are more beautiful and exotic than a nice Vene any day..much more variety in the Trini...the Vene is just grengo and mongoloid..or grengo or mongoloid,plenty of them have man face too..allyuh getting tie up with the fair skin..

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 3rd, 2021, 11:52 am

VII wrote:Vene wearing de same Charlotte st $40 outfit as sufferer type Trinis,allyuh jes find the fair skin looking better.. picture some ah dem black and you'll see...and picture some of our darker ladies fair and you'll see..

Nice Trinis are more beautiful and exotic than a nice Vene any day..much more variety in the Trini...the Vene is just grengo and mongoloid..or grengo or mongoloid,plenty of them have man face too..allyuh getting tie up with the fair skin..

Hello VII,

That’s true.

T&T has some of the most beautiful women in the world.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » March 3rd, 2021, 12:40 pm

MG Man wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
MG Man wrote:

wut

same applies to local
your argument is invalid

Ratio of hot venes is higher than hot locals..simple math bro

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » March 3rd, 2021, 12:42 pm

VII wrote:Vene wearing de same Charlotte st $40 outfit as sufferer type Trinis,allyuh jes find the fair skin looking better.. picture some ah dem black and you'll see...and picture some of our darker ladies fair and you'll see..

Trini has gorgeous women, but let's be real, there's nothing really that special about our women. Yes they're above average, but have you been to Brazil, Middle East, Southern Europe or Miami? Much better women there.

Back to my initial point, Vene woman dress better and take more pride in their appearance.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » March 3rd, 2021, 12:45 pm

I was beginning to feel was just me alone feeling so.The venes over the road by me does look like sun burned indo tanties.And I am sure they younger than me by far.When they age,they do so quickly.
Some fellas prefer crass over class.Their preference I guess.That being said, upper class Vene females dress very conservatively.Is the skenks yuh does be seeing in the Rattan's kit

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » March 3rd, 2021, 12:48 pm

This ain't from Trinidad, but still applies, interesting....
IMG-20201229-WA0013.jpeg

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 3rd, 2021, 12:50 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:
MG Man wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
MG Man wrote:

wut
I guess cellulite-heavy parrots turn you on, well go brave

same applies to local
your argument is invalid

Ratio of hot venes is higher than hot locals..simple math bro
They all the same all these women have little girls mentally most are spoilt and stupid

90% are not worth signing paper for , they bringing nothing to the table to help your prosper in life

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 3rd, 2021, 1:28 pm

timelapse wrote:This ain't from Trinidad, but still applies, interesting....
IMG-20201229-WA0013.jpeg

Interesting to you,

But quite common attire even in T&T bro.

But friends,

Whether u are black or white, short or tall, fat or slim, pretty or ugly, vene or trini....

Let us have respect for each other.

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » March 3rd, 2021, 1:30 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:

Trini has gorgeous women, but let's be real, there's nothing really that special about our women. Yes they're above average, but have you been to Brazil, Middle East, Southern Europe or Miami? Much better women there.

Back to my initial point, Vene woman dress better and take more pride in their appearance.

Wearing gym clothes, fluorescent sneakers, fanny pack and a visor is dressing better and taking pride?

Jajajaja

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » March 3rd, 2021, 1:33 pm

Been noticing lots of trini indo girls in central n south trying to pass for venez now too though?

Sup with that

They that insecure ?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » March 3rd, 2021, 1:42 pm

They realise that their men shallow and doing what it takes to keep them.Mind you, dem same fellas if Kwame pass though and dig out their gyul they vex.
mero wrote:Been noticing lots of trini indo girls in central n south trying to pass for venez now too though?

Sup with that

They that insecure ?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 3rd, 2021, 1:58 pm

mero wrote:Been noticing lots of trini indo girls in central n south trying to pass for venez now too though?

Sup with that

They that insecure ?

Hahaha YES i also realized..

The doing more heavy make up and they wearing the caps and white sneakers.

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » March 3rd, 2021, 2:15 pm

Sup with that

They that insecure ?

can yuh blame them?
This ched alone is proof dem lil coolieboy does get dotish for colour

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » March 3rd, 2021, 2:40 pm

Sup with that

They that insecure ?

Yes I'm quite pleased, they realize they need to up their game to stay competitive.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » March 3rd, 2021, 2:54 pm

Jajajajajajaja !!!

mero wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:

Wearing gym clothes, fluorescent sneakers, fanny pack and a visor is dressing better and taking pride?

Jajajaja

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » March 3rd, 2021, 2:56 pm

Yeah but dem fellas never experience anything a lil different so dey geh chupid..lol..

timelapse wrote:I was beginning to feel was just me alone feeling so.The venes over the road by me does look like sun burned indo tanties.And I am sure they younger than me by far.When they age,they do so quickly.
Some fellas prefer crass over class.Their preference I guess.That being said, upper class Vene females dress very conservatively.Is the skenks yuh does be seeing in the Rattan's kit

Last edited by VII on March 3rd, 2021, 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » March 3rd, 2021, 3:20 pm

Some of you guys sound like some rel virgins, or worse, men who get an average looking 'good girl' and does hate all the hot women.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » March 3rd, 2021, 3:43 pm

is it true lot of vene men are beaters ?
heard a supervisor in a big supermarket in endeavour had to go into hiding as husband beating the daylights out of her

viedcht
Riding on 18's

Postby viedcht » March 3rd, 2021, 3:59 pm

this appeals to me, somehow
timelapse wrote:This ain't from Trinidad, but still applies, interesting....
IMG-20201229-WA0013.jpeg

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » March 3rd, 2021, 4:18 pm

If you can't tell the difference between dem lil girls and real women, you new to the game son.
To quote Ludacris, 'a lady in the streets and a freak in the bed' is where its at.
FYI, I was in a local rock band as the front man.Skenks is nothing new to me.I prefer my women with class
Dohplaydat wrote:Some of you guys sound like some rel virgins, or worse, men who get an average looking 'good girl' and does hate all the hot women.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 3rd, 2021, 4:43 pm

pugboy wrote:is it true lot of vene men are beaters ?
heard a supervisor in a big supermarket in endeavour had to go into hiding as husband beating the daylights out of her

Probably some truth to that bro but not really hearing, seeing or noticing any domestic violence from the Vene men.

The Trini men on the other hand....jezus lawd fada.

The raging alcoholics who does share licks like peas with their rum and boil channa breath....this behavior is highly common in many Trini homes.

Reminds me of the local book “A Brighter Sun”.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » March 3rd, 2021, 5:11 pm

Bro I've experienced those women you're talking about at home and abroad..the problem is many here have not and figure everything with a lil fair skin is to die for..

Also there are some gorgeous local women that would give any Brazilain or anything else a fair run..maybe you haven't seen such women here..and you think them Brazilian etc you talking about are the majority ? No they're not..potentially we have a higher per capita rate of sexy pretty women here with all the variety of douglas we have..

Dohplaydat wrote:

Last edited by VII on March 3rd, 2021, 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » March 3rd, 2021, 5:15 pm

And what about the two that were murdered by their Vene man just the other day ? You must be joking,domestic violence in Venezuelaa is on a different level and more deadly more often..

MaxPower wrote:

Probably some truth to that bro but not really hearing, seeing or noticing any domestic violence from the Vene men.

The Trini men on the other hand....jezus lawd fada.

The raging alcoholics who does share licks like peas with their rum and boil channa breath....this behavior is highly common in many Trini homes.

Reminds me of the local book “A Brighter Sun”.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » March 3rd, 2021, 5:17 pm

And choppers and shooters,they kill their women at an alarming rate..

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » March 3rd, 2021, 5:18 pm

MaxPower man probably gives him good loving after the beatings.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”