TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Yes
47%
No
53%

Total votes: 191

zoom rader
TunerGod

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby zoom rader » June 17th, 2019, 11:36 am

DTAC wrote:
New Venuezuela Flag.jpg
New TT Flag.jpg

Oh gad oi!
I like it, it's time we remove the black in the trini flag

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » June 17th, 2019, 11:57 am

Sanatan Dharma Maha Sanchez

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 17th, 2019, 12:18 pm

Juanita perez-mahabirsingh

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 17th, 2019, 12:21 pm

sMASH wrote:Juanita perez-mahabirsingh
It's no joke

Next year you will see more

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » June 17th, 2019, 12:40 pm

Black injun hindus marrying high colour pretty venez to make "high colour" pretty chirren to buss style on other black hindu

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » June 17th, 2019, 1:28 pm

Confusion at Immigration Department San F’do
Laurel Williams
Photo by Lincoln Holder

VENEZUELAN immigrants are waiting in the rain on Knox Street, San Fernando, outside the Immigration Division hoping to continue the registration drive. This after they were instructed by police last Friday to return on Monday.

However, they were not being processed and confused Venezuelans are demanding answers.

One said: “At the registration centre on Friday evening at Achievors Banquet Hall, the immigration officers told us to come here to complete the process. Now, they are not telling us anything. The security officers do not want us on the compound. We have to wait on the street.”

Over 100 Venezuelans wait outside the Immigration Division in San Fernando. Photo by Lincoln Holder

Shortly after 6 pm on Friday, police through interpreter, Andreina Briceno-Brown told the migrants that the doors to the San Fernando centre had closed. As such, the interpreter said, according to police instructions, they can continue the process at Immigration on weekdays during office hours.

Another immigrant said: “I have been here since 4.30 am and no one has come out to tell us anything officially. One Trinidadian went inside to find out. They told her the registration ended on Friday and they would not be attending to us. The workers said they did not know about the continuation of the process.”

Newsday spoke to a Trinidadian who said a police officer told him the announcement was made for the crowds to be dispersed. South Western Division police dropped off about 20 women and children held over the weekend for entering the country illegally.

https://newsday.co.tt/2019/06/17/confusion-at-immigration-department-san-fdo/

l33t2
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby l33t2 » June 17th, 2019, 1:38 pm

zoom rader wrote:
DTAC wrote:New Venuezuela Flag.jpgNew TT Flag.jpg

Oh gad oi!
I like it, it's time we remove the black in the trini flag

Honestly from a design standpoint, that new color scheme looks far better. I don't know why the colors on our flag look dirty.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » June 17th, 2019, 1:38 pm

watch this eh
Wait till when they realize that min. nat. sec. not studying them, not detaining them, not deporting them, not asking any questions etc., basically just not doing anything whether they entered illegally or not, & word starts to spread back home.
allyuh go see a magic show. 100K more ppl go suddenly appear here in less than a year, with more on the way.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 17th, 2019, 1:40 pm

mero wrote:Black injun hindus marrying high colour pretty venez to make "high colour" pretty chirren to buss style on other black hindu
DNA cake soap. Bleaching the next generation.
Might finally get some back bone too

kstt
Riding on 16's

Postby kstt » June 17th, 2019, 3:58 pm

The problem the police now faces is that before the registration ALL Venezuelans could be assumed illegal. Now after the registration you don't know who legal and who illegal.

Like they come out their holes cause I seeing even more now walking around freely.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 17th, 2019, 4:02 pm

kstt wrote:The problem the police now faces is that before the registration ALL Venezuelans could be assumed illegal. Now after the registration you don't know who legal and who illegal.

Like they come out their holes cause I seeing even more now walking around freely.
That's why they will be issued a work permit to show on request.

That's how you tell whos who. So walk with your ID card.

I hope they start deporting Illegal caricom scum and illegal venes

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 17th, 2019, 4:05 pm

^ And free they are!

Trinis can now relax and do what they do best...not 1F.

The Venezuelans will take it from here with the support and guidance of the service seeking public and the business community.

kstt
Riding on 16's

Postby kstt » June 17th, 2019, 4:05 pm

"I forgot it home"
"I always have it just not now"

Then what?
Which police following up on this?

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » June 17th, 2019, 4:07 pm

zoom rader wrote:
kstt wrote:The problem the police now faces is that before the registration ALL Venezuelans could be assumed illegal. Now after the registration you don't know who legal and who illegal.

I think they supposed to provide documents on demand. Police arrested 3 of them in Spanish Harlem because they couldn't.

https://newsday.co.tt/2019/06/16/3-vzuelan-women-arrested-in-spanish-harlem/
Last edited by hydroep on June 17th, 2019, 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 17th, 2019, 4:08 pm

kstt wrote:"I forgot it home"

Then what?
Incentives to catch illegal immigrants. Just how they have quota for traffic tickets then apply the same and produce your ID.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 17th, 2019, 4:09 pm

hydroep wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

I think they supposed to provide documents on demand. Police arrested 3 of them in Spanish Harlem because they couldn't.

https://newsday.co.tt/2019/06/16/3-vzuelan-women-arrested-in-spanish-harlem/
Caricom scum not going to like this.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 17th, 2019, 4:45 pm

Then what?

Sounds like a Trini getting pulled over with no license/insurance.

Let them go and stop harassing them.

kstt
Riding on 16's

Postby kstt » June 17th, 2019, 4:48 pm

^^^Exactly

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » June 17th, 2019, 5:11 pm

spanish harlem must be aint pay the tax

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » June 17th, 2019, 5:58 pm

MaxPower wrote:

Then what?

Sounds like a Trini getting pulled over with no license/insurance.

Let them go and stop harassing them.

I wonder if you will continue to sing the same song after a few venes send some speedy copper coated pills your way.
If they get held after, remember to tell police to stop harassing them and let them go eh.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 17th, 2019, 6:54 pm

^ no no 88reek.

We cant tolerate the criminals. Hit them some bullet or send them back.

The others we have to take care of and make them feel welcomed.

Remember 88reek, 2/10 are criminals...we can work around that for now. Later on might be a little issue as volume increases. But step by step baby boy...step by step.

mero

Postby mero » June 17th, 2019, 7:54 pm

MaxPower wrote:
Remember 88reek, 2/10 are criminals...we can work around that for now. Later on might be a little issue as volume increases. But step by step baby boy...step by step.

The more you try to sound smart the more you prove to be fully dunce.

You saying 1/5 of the Venezuelan population are criminals. Think about that math with the estimated amount of venez here and really try and comprehend this evening how stupid you are. Then humbly apologize and log off for the rest of the night

Know the ADHD acting up but don't stray either

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 17th, 2019, 10:00 pm

Hey Dummy-Mero, let me remind you that you are a sufferer and a failure in society. You do not qualify for an apology.

2/10 simply explains that a minority of the Venezuelans coming in are criminals.....not exact figures so you can put away your little calculator. There is no doubt that crime will increase slowly and eventually. I am concerned about productivity and the crime part is the TTPS problem. But so many of them are here....where is the rampant crime?

Stop looking for every reason to bring down these people. Day by day you are getting more and more frustrated as a Venezuelan gets closer to taking that under 5k job you have.....smh

mero

Postby mero » June 18th, 2019, 3:06 am

MaxPower wrote:
2/10 simply explains that a minority of the Venezuelans coming in are criminals.....not exact figures so you can put away your little calculator.

I think your step father beat you alot and you're too stupid to see how stupid you are.

If the average family coming in is about 5 ppl. According to your retarded "simple explanation ", one out of those 5 are criminals. Therefore every vene family has a criminal in it.. If we estimate the vene population here to be between 40-50,000. Your brilliant math would give leave us an automatic 8-10,000 criminals here.

Know you prob can't count to more than 3, that's why you used that duncy head estimate but o gorm, give ppl with a functioning brain an ease up nah

Is this really so hard to grasp DuncePower?
Seems like you know nothing bout nothing yet running yuh beak whole day cuz u in a bzone area.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » June 18th, 2019, 5:08 am

MaxPower wrote:Hey Dummy-Mero, let me remind you that you are a sufferer and a failure in society. You do not qualify for an apology.

2/10 simply explains that a minority of the Venezuelans coming in are criminals.....not exact figures so you can put away your little calculator. There is no doubt that crime will increase slowly and eventually. I am concerned about productivity and the crime part is the TTPS problem. But so many of them are here....where is the rampant crime?

Stop looking for every reason to bring down these people. Day by day you are getting more and more frustrated as a Venezuelan gets closer to taking that under 5k job you have.....smh

boi, you so dotish that I am now 110% certain that to this day your father regrets the poor judgment & 20 year old gas station condom it took to bring you into this world.
Let's hope you can keep your beliefs intact when they start launching bullets at you & yuh family, or when you and/or your clan catch a nice dose of malaria, dengue, yellow fever or whatever other nice things they bring you

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 18th, 2019, 7:17 am

^^^^ Meanwhile PNM and 1% runs way with this country .

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » June 18th, 2019, 7:23 am

Why does everything always end up in bitter arguments? Why can't we just respect people's opinion? Is this truly a reflection of our society today? Once we don't agree with each other, throw bitter insults and ensure who has the last say? Most of you born trinidadians are really pathetic and immature. I am sure if I get the opportunity to really see how you live behind the keyboard, most of you are fakes.

Stop for a moment and consider what is the true state of T&T. Forget who is PNM or UNC, forget who is African or Indian and look at the changes taking place in this sweet place we call home. Wake up people! The puppet masters, those who control the govt are making some bold decisions and our democracy of this country is hanging on a thread.

If we can't see eye to eye which it appears based on the pseudo intellect passing for intelligence in this thread, we would be extinct individuals and our country as we know it would be too far beyond the point of return.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 18th, 2019, 7:29 am

agent007 wrote:Why does everything always end up in bitter arguments? Why can't we just respect people's opinion? Is this truly a reflection of our society today? Once we don't agree with each other, throw bitter insults and ensure who has the last say? Most of you born trinidadians are really pathetic and immature. I am sure if I get the opportunity to really see how you live behind the keyboard, most of you are fakes.

Stop for a moment and consider what is the true state of T&T. Forget who is PNM or UNC, forget who is African or Indian and look at the changes taking place in this sweet place we call home. Wake up people! The puppet masters, those who control the govt are making some bold decisions and our democracy of this country is hanging on a thread.

If we can't see eye to eye which it appears based on the pseudo intellect passing for intelligence in this thread, we would be extinct individuals and our country as we know it would be too far beyond the point of return.

There are those that support these people that married their cousins.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 18th, 2019, 7:39 am

https://newsday.co.tt/2019/06/17/more-v ... -arrested/

A marked police bus with flashing blue lights caused a stir yesterday among Venezuelan migrants, some who entered TT illegally for the historic amnesty drive, outside Immigration Division in San Fernando. Assuming police arrived to arrest them, some of the migrants began to hastily walk away and later realised that police were dropping off illegal migrants including children.

At about 11 am yesterday, police from the South Western Division dropped off about 20 people including women and a few children, for entering the country illegally.

On Saturday, the day after the historic amnesty ended, police arrested 20 Venezuelans in Santa Flora and 30 in Erin during exercises. They entered at beaches in the area and police believe they were hoping to be part of the amnesty drive which allows migrants to live and work for up to a year.

At about 1 pm yesterday, police arrested five more men at Palo Seco. Police believe they had just disembarked a boat and were trying to leave the forested area through National Trace where police from the South Western Emergency Response Unit intercepted the car.

The men had no documents and their clothes were covered with sand and mud, police said. They are also expected to be handed over to the Immigration Department in San Fernando.

 8 Hrs Ago
 Laurel Williams

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » June 18th, 2019, 7:43 am

zoom rader wrote:
agent007 wrote:Why does everything always end up in bitter arguments? Why can't we just respect people's opinion? Is this truly a reflection of our society today? Once we don't agree with each other, throw bitter insults and ensure who has the last say? Most of you born trinidadians are really pathetic and immature. I am sure if I get the opportunity to really see how you live behind the keyboard, most of you are fakes.

There are those that support these people that married their cousins.

^^^^^ SO WHAT ZOOM?
Yuh dont like peenem, yuh dont like UNC, youh dont like the 1%, you dont like Spanish, you dont like scum Chinese, yuh dont like ole injun, you dont like woman, you dont trust them and you think they are there to use for pleasure and throw away... so what the fc-uk is your solution for the salvation of Trinidad?
By now i would think that youre in the process of migrating if you seem to be displeased with everything thats going on in the country.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”