this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Daran
Shifting into 6th

Re: LGBT celebrate High Court ruling on Buggery Law

Postby Daran » April 18th, 2018, 8:50 am

rspann wrote:
Daran wrote:
rspann wrote:So why they could be free to like what they want, but you telling us what we should like? That's not being tolerant.

No body telling you to like man hoss. You doing that all on your own.

Studies have shown those who are most homophobic are likely to be gay themselves.

http://psycnet.apa.org/record/2012-02599-001

If that is what you get from my statement you missed the point. The same way they are free to make their choice, others are free to disagree with them. Notice I used the word tolerant?

They don't say straight relationships are wrong, whereas you say homosexual relations are wrong. That's a fundamental difference hoss.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: LGBT celebrate High Court ruling on Buggery Law- to be appealed

Postby rspann » April 18th, 2018, 8:54 am

But am I not free to disagree with their choice and have my own belief?

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » April 18th, 2018, 9:20 am

rspann wrote:But am I not free to disagree with their choice and have my own belief?

Paradox of tolerance
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradox_of_tolerance

I think the issue is what you do with it. Do you just agree to disagree or do you demand exclusion?

Miktay
Shifting into 6th

Postby Miktay » April 18th, 2018, 9:35 am

rspann wrote:But am I not free to disagree with their choice and have my own belief?

Not if the cultural marxists have their way. The gay agenda iz much like the femminist agenda. Useful idiots who are pawns in a game to further the ends to an eventual adrogenous society (re: feminizing men & masculine women)... where everyone iz "equal".

Never mind there's no such thing as equality...

abducted
I LUV THIS PLACE

LGBT celebrate High Court ruling on Buggery Law- to be appealed

Postby abducted » April 18th, 2018, 10:58 am

Miktay wrote:

Not if the cultural marxists have their way. The gay agenda iz much like the femminist agenda. Useful idiots who are pawns in a game to further the ends to an eventual adrogenous society (re: feminizing men & masculine women)... where everyone iz "equal".

No such thing as equality?

Galatians 3:28
“There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.”

James 2:1–4
The Sin of Partiality
1My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. 2For if a man comes into your assembly with a gold ring and dressed in fine clothes, and there also comes in a poor man in dirty clothes, 3and you pay special attention to the one who is wearing the fine clothes, and say, “You sit here in a good place,” and you say to the poor man, “You stand over there, or sit down by my footstool,” 4have you not made distinctions among yourselves, and become judges with evil motives?

John 13:16
“Truly, truly, I say to you, a servant is not greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him.”

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 18th, 2018, 11:28 am

Miktay wrote:

some ppl more equal than others

Miktay
Shifting into 6th

Postby Miktay » April 18th, 2018, 11:38 am

abducted wrote:
Miktay wrote:

No such thing as equality?

Galatians 3:28
“There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.”

The Sin of Partiality
1My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. 2For if a man comes into your assembly with a gold ring and dressed in fine clothes, and there also comes in a poor man in dirty clothes, 3and you pay special attention to the one who is wearing the fine clothes, and say, “You sit here in a good place,” and you say to the poor man, “You stand over there, or sit down by my footstool,” 4have you not made distinctions among yourselves, and become judges with evil motives?

John 13:16
“Truly, truly, I say to you, a servant is not greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him.”

These biblical quotes demonstrate impartiality of all under God. Impartiality iz Biblically used to demonstrate righteousness.

What do any of these have to do with State mandated equality? The Bible never says that "All men are created equal"

Further quotes of Biblical impartiality:

Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honour the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour. Lev 19:15

Before the LORD; for he cometh to judge the earth: with righteousness shall he judge the world, and the people with equity. Psalms 98:9

Masters, give unto your servants that which is just and equal; knowing that ye also have a Master in heaven. Colossians 4:1

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 18th, 2018, 11:43 am

[quote="abducted"]

The Sin of Partiality

I wonder if followers of Cuffie's church or those peopl that are "Blessed and highly favoured " know about this

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » April 18th, 2018, 11:53 am

I'm surprised nobody mentioned as yet that psychologists are finding higher rates of childhood sexual abuse among individuals who identify as LGBTQ etc. Sexual abuse actually "disorients" you, add in neglect and violence resulting in children growing up with problems. It's even worse if these individuals come from a closed culture.

To go "there" to investigate further and work out treatments will be challenging as then you have to assume that this behavior is not normal and reinforces the clinical term "Gender Dysphoria" (formerly gender identity disorder) which cultural marxists want removed and have the behavior normalized instead of being dealt with.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/cond ... -dysphoria

There is growing evidence that the behavior exhibited by LGBTQ+ is a disorder. The problem is that we got stuck using the bible as the only argument against, and the growing evidence itself is being undermined and underfunded because it will "hurt" a community who has grown in size and political power over the last decade or two.

toyolink
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby toyolink » April 18th, 2018, 12:08 pm

I hope we can truly deal with the realities of this social and cultural dynamic.
Our society has to confront definitions of 'freedom' and our ability to respect the rights of all citizens.

Trinimadman
Riding on 13's

Postby Trinimadman » April 18th, 2018, 12:56 pm

The_Honourable wrote:I'm surprised nobody mentioned as yet that psychologists are finding higher rates of childhood sexual abuse among individuals who identify as LGBTQ etc. Sexual abuse actually "disorients" you, add in neglect and violence resulting in children growing up with problems. It's even worse if these individuals come from a closed culture.

To go "there" to investigate further and work out treatments will be challenging as then you have to assume that this behavior is not normal and reinforces the clinical term "Gender Dysphoria" (formerly gender identity disorder) which cultural marxists want removed and have the behavior normalized instead of being dealt with.

There is growing evidence that the behavior exhibited by LGBTQ+ is a disorder. The problem is that we got stuck using the bible as the only argument against, and the growing evidence itself is being undermined and underfunded because it will "hurt" a community who has grown in size and political power over the last decade or two.

Man this is what I does be saying all the time.

These people have a mental illness, probably caused by the pollutants in we food.

Gayness could NEVER be right. It is a perversion and I not fraid to say it, if you tell me you gay I don't want to have no business with you. I go be polite, but I ain't buying from your business, looking out you, voting or supporting you. You are knowingly doing something immoral, perverted and you want US to be ok. Nah, NEVER!

Men does get some kinda sick pleasure in doing nastiness with other men. Those who give in to their perversions and dirty thoughts are letting the devil control you.

Maybe some people have less self control, but that is also a sin. Wise up people.

abducted
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby abducted » April 18th, 2018, 1:04 pm

Trinimadman wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:I'm surprised nobody mentioned as yet that psychologists are finding higher rates of childhood sexual abuse among individuals who identify as LGBTQ etc. Sexual abuse actually "disorients" you, add in neglect and violence resulting in children growing up with problems. It's even worse if these individuals come from a closed culture.

These people have a mental illness, probably caused by the pollutants in we food.

Gayness could NEVER be right. It is a perversion and I not fraid to say it, if you tell me you gay I don't want to have no business with you. I go be polite, but I ain't buying from your business, looking out you, voting or supporting you. You are knowingly doing something immoral, perverted and you want US to be ok. Nah, NEVER!

Men does get some kinda sick pleasure in doing nastiness with other men. Those who give in to their perversions and dirty thoughts are letting the devil control you.

Maybe some people have less self control, but that is also a sin. Wise up people.

Will you buy and support companies that are owned or hire gay people?

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » April 18th, 2018, 1:09 pm

If you're proud of your collection of high end, luxury brand items, I have some news for you there champ...

But then again, your type are proud of their paper thin, selective morals.

Trinimadman
Riding on 13's

Postby Trinimadman » April 18th, 2018, 1:12 pm

abducted wrote:
Trinimadman wrote:

Will you buy and support companies that are owned or hire gay people?

Of course not. If it happens, it's because I did not know and I know where you going next. You gone say Apple CEO gay. Well he didn't invent Apple. I do use an iPhone because it's the best, but I do not in anyway support Tim Cook and since he became CEO I am very skeptical about Apple.

Let me be clear, if a business has a homo owner, I will not support it.

If my neighbor gay, he will not be welcomed in my home or at my parties. If my future child want to be gay, they getting disowned. If a teacher or lecturer is gay, I will ask to put in a different class. If a co-worker is gay, we will have a working relationship, but I will never socialize with you outside of the office or in the lunch room.

Gay people are evil, is there any wonder they are responsible for the majority of child molestation?

brainchild
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby brainchild » April 18th, 2018, 1:20 pm

Ignorance, ignorance and more ignorance...smh. i feel is best all the ppl who have such a problem with it just say they don't n leave it at that, because the level of ignorance in their reasoning...wow. All the info out there n ppl jus refuse to do a lil research. Somebody will school u on Apple jus now.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 18th, 2018, 1:28 pm

So Daran, I want your opinion on something.

Would you support homosexual marriage in T&T?

Miktay
Shifting into 6th

Postby Miktay » April 18th, 2018, 1:35 pm

Trinimadman wrote:

As far as we know Gayness iza choice....specific to the human species. Whether it iz right or wrong depends on your own morality.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 18th, 2018, 1:50 pm

Some PNM politicians all too happy for this law to change, PNM men go start divorcing the wife to be with their boyfriends

Trinimadman
Riding on 13's

Postby Trinimadman » April 18th, 2018, 1:58 pm

zoom rader wrote:Some PNM politicians all too happy for this law to change, PNM men go start divorcing the wife to be with their boyfriends

Hahaha, man PNM is the anti gay party, PP have a bunch of bullers in they squad. U does live trinidad?

Daran
Shifting into 6th

Postby Daran » April 18th, 2018, 1:58 pm

88sins wrote:So Daran, I want your opinion on something.

Yes of course.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » April 18th, 2018, 2:27 pm

zoom rader wrote:Some PNM politicians all too happy for this law to change, PNM men go start divorcing the wife to be with their boyfriends

That might be hard if children involved. Especially if they have professional gun training.

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » April 18th, 2018, 2:42 pm

Daran wrote:
I know tonnes of gays in trini who thriving too.

Know yous 2nr biggest achiever eh but how you manage this amount?

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 18th, 2018, 3:53 pm

Daran wrote:
88sins wrote:So Daran, I want your opinion on something.

Yes of course.

& why would you support homosexuals demanding something that was never implemented for them?
Marriage is primarily a religious institution, that was never initiated with homosexuals in mind. so to say you would support homosexual marriages is to say that gays have every right to force themselves into peoples religious institution, & to force people to accept them perverting their religious beliefs.

That is a very hypocritical way to exist in life, demanding equality, asking not to be persecuted, & then doing the exact same thing to others that you don't want them to do to you.

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » April 18th, 2018, 4:03 pm

The separation of church and state is important. The legal status of a marriage should not be governed by the church.

Case and point: A particular Hindu religious group in T&T openly advocates for legal child marriage.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » April 18th, 2018, 4:08 pm

This is a constitutional matter...not a religious matter.

Equality of treatment can happen without requiring everyone to be in agreement or endorsing the choices that are made.

As citizens we all entitled to our space here..
What I do with my moving parts does not reduce the space I'm entitled to.
Nor does it empower 'normal' people to claim moral ascendancy in the issue.

Daran
Shifting into 6th

Postby Daran » April 18th, 2018, 4:56 pm

Marriage is recognized under the law and is a legal contract. There's no reason why homosexual couples should be denied this right.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » April 18th, 2018, 5:28 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:

Paradox of tolerance

I think the issue is what you do with it. Do you just agree to disagree or do you demand exclusion?

I just disagree , what they do is their business . Just as what I believe is my business. No to exclusion.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » April 18th, 2018, 6:09 pm

rspann wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:

Paradox of tolerance

I just disagree , what they do is their business . Just as what I believe is my business. No to exclusion.

Well then no harm in that. It’s ok to have an opinion and it’s ok to be offended.
No one has to do or stop doing anything about it though.

Should we be tolerant to intolerance?

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » April 18th, 2018, 6:18 pm

In some countries simply having an opposing opinion is labelled hate speech and illegal- it's beyond simply an issue of rights, freedom of speech or belief is now threatened.

In other words even some of the posts right here would get people fined at least

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » April 18th, 2018, 6:42 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
rspann wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:

Paradox of tolerance

Well then no harm in that. It’s ok to have an opinion and it’s ok to be offended.
No one has to do or stop doing anything about it though.

Should we be tolerant to intolerance?

Nah, we have to be intolerant to intolerance, but then we too would be intolerant. That's the paradox.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”