LGBT celebrate High Court ruling- to be appealed

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: LGBT celebrate High Court ruling on Buggery Law- to be appealed

Postby 88sins » April 18th, 2018, 6:52 pm

Daran wrote:88,

Marriage is recognized under the law and is a legal contract. There's no reason why homosexual couples should be denied this right.

Says you. But there is a very valid reason.
Yes, marriage is recognized under the law, but solely as a legal contract between two or more individuals, nothing more. That's why there are no ministers/imams/pundits in a state officiated marriage, & that's why there are laws that recognize the union & co-habitation of heterosexual as well as same sex couples in some nations, that are there to protect the parties in that union & ensure equality within that union.
The concept & institution of marriage originated as the sanctioning & sanctification of a religious and spiritual bond between man and woman, & has been accepted as such from inception. For the state to allow or encourage otherwise it to promote the destruction and perversion of a basic religious principle shared by almost every religious body & their followers around the globe. Not to mention the little issue of the state having neither jurisdiction nor rights to interfere in the customs & rites of any religious body unless those rites & customs might lead to the death or injury of the religion's followers. For the state to declare that homosexuals be allowed to get married in a church/mosque/temple, such would create a potentially never ending conflict between church & state, & have a massively negatively impact on persons religious beliefs.

Recognizing something in the eyes of the law as a contractual agreement is not the same as saying marriage in the eyes of the law is not a religious institution, & as such it does not give anyone the right to insist that they should be allowed to demand that they & their ideologies be legally allowed to demand that they must be allowed to push their way into a church/mosque/temple, & the other members & believers within the church/mosque/temple that dislike their lifestyle must be forced to watch them pervert their religion with their union.

My 2 cents? By all means, let them have their unions, recognized as legally binding by the law, in co-habitation, & in peace. They can even be allowed & made to sign documentation that will legally validate their unions as recognized by the state.
But to demand the right to have such defined as a marriage? & in a religious ceremony setting? Better they leave be the institution of marriage to those for whom it was intended & the way it was intended.

brainchild
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby brainchild » April 18th, 2018, 7:20 pm

88sins wrote:
Daran wrote:
88sins wrote:So Daran, I want your opinion on something.

Would you support homosexual marriage in T&T?

Yes of course.

& why would you support homosexuals demanding something that was never implemented for them?
Marriage is primarily a religious institution, that was never initiated with homosexuals in mind. so to say you would support homosexual marriages is to say that gays have every right to force themselves into peoples religious institution, & to force people to accept them perverting their religious beliefs.

That is a very hypocritical way to exist in life, demanding equality, asking not to be persecuted, & then doing the exact same thing to others that you don't want them to do to you.
So when a person becomes gay they automatically lose their religion? Because i don't see how a person could force their way into a religion they were already a part of.
Isn't it also hypocritical that in a country with mostly ppl of color, who are still persecuted in some countries, we promoting the open persecution of another group because they choose a different lifestyle?
I don't think the gays asking for anything special, just the right to live like everyone else. At the end of the day they're human too so you will have cases of gay rapists, paedophiles, beastials, murders, serial killers etc. That don't mean they evil, it just means they're human.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 18th, 2018, 10:10 pm

brainchild wrote:So when a person becomes gay they automatically lose their religion? Because i don't see how a person could force their way into a religion they were already a part of.

They say they don't become gay, they say that's just how they are. Is it truly their religion if they are knowingly involved in it all the while being fully well aware that one of their religious principles is in direct unwavering opposition to their penchant for same sex relations?

brainchild wrote:Isn't it also hypocritical that in a country with mostly ppl of color, who are still persecuted in some countries, we promoting the open persecution of another group because they choose a different lifestyle?

I see you missed the point. I never said it was ok for any one group to to persecute anyone.

brainchild wrote:I don't think the gays asking for anything special,

So far.

brainchild wrote:just the right to live like everyone else. At the end of the day they're human too so you will have cases of gay rapists, paedophiles, beastials, murders, serial killers etc. That don't mean they evil, it just means they're human.

In general, I concur, at least to a large degree.
However, they are not exactly like everyone else in one very specific aspect, & I can perceive no valid argument or reason that would show that there would be of any substantial benefit to the population at large that would justify allowing them to force themselves upon all religious denominations, whereby those religious sects & their followers would be forced by the state to accept their lifestyle, thus deviating drastically from one of the very important long standing teachings of those religious sects.

Short version:
ppl could do whatever they want with their own bodies & with whoever is willing to do it with them. But don't try to tell other people they have to entertain it, or change to accommodate it. That is bordering on trying to remove or at the very least control peoples freedom of thought & free will, & that will not fly with the bulk of humanity.

nick639v2
30 pounds of Boost

Postby nick639v2 » April 18th, 2018, 11:42 pm

88sins wrote:

ppl could do whatever they want with their own bodies & with whoever is willing to do it with them. But don't try to tell other people they have to entertain it, or change to accommodate it.

If only the LGBLTKFC could accept this and hush they cnt everything will be fine.

abducted
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby abducted » April 19th, 2018, 12:41 am

nick639v2 wrote:
88sins wrote:

ppl could do whatever they want with their own bodies & with whoever is willing to do it with them. But don't try to tell other people they have to entertain it, or change to accommodate it.

If only the LGBLTKFC could accept this and hush they cnt everything will be fine.

Having the buggery law removed is not telling you to get buggered, it is only making it legal for consenting adults, both male and female, to have anal sex, stop being so ignorant. Decades ago many rejected the thought of interracial marriage or relationships saying they will not entertain nor accommodate it, today those laws preventing mixing of races sound very wrong.

Daran
Shifting into 6th

Postby Daran » April 19th, 2018, 6:44 am

nick639v2 wrote:
88sins wrote:

To these two bigots - Gay people aren't going to force your pastor to hold their gay wedding (when that becomes legal). The venue/religion/pastor will always have a right to refuse like they can presently refuse a straight couple they don't like.

Just be ready for when a progressive and morally superior Church/Temple/Mosque does.

nick639v2
30 pounds of Boost

LGBT celebrate High Court ruling on Buggery Law- to be appealed

Postby nick639v2 » April 19th, 2018, 7:49 am

I have nooo problem with gays etc, they can get married, sexingand do what they please. If anything i condone it because they in turn adopt orphans etc when they can't have their own and do contribute like any other person to society.

Is the constant pestering and need for some sort of special acknowledgement and treatment that irritates me. That is all i'm saying

I had friends that came out and we treated them normal, it was their own choice to adopt this fragile mentality, distanced themselves then wanna play victim when nobody start givin a sheit bout them

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 19th, 2018, 10:07 am

Daran wrote:
nick639v2 wrote:
88sins wrote:

To these two bigots - Gay people aren't going to force your pastor to hold their gay wedding (if that becomes legal). The venue/religion/pastor will always have a right to refuse like they can presently refuse a straight couple they don't like.

Just be ready for if a progressive and morally superior Church/Temple/Mosque does.

:lol: :lol:
I see you used a couple of when's that should be if's, but no worries, I fixed it for ya. . btw, yuh looking kinda desperate with that last post there.

Daran,
You can call me a bigot from now till hell freezes over, makes absolutely zero difference to me wrt my perspective on the topic. The fact that you fly off the deep end & initiate labeling persons as bigots simply because we state a personal opinion that you might not like or agree with speaks volumes, but it doesn't bother me personally. I've come to realize that idiot zealots tend to react in such a manner when they hear/see something they don't like or cannot deny as truth, so as far as I can tell you are well within what should be considered your normal range of responses.

However I am just a tad intrigued by what makes you so upset. Is it because I am direct enough to state my perspective openly without fear of the opinions of you & others like you? Is it because I will not kowtow to the homosexual agenda regardless of who what or why? Or is it because you yourself are wrestling with shame & guilt because you are still all the way deep in the back of the closet, hiding in a corner under the old clothes with the lights off hoping nobody discovers you until the day those that are openly gay and much more courageous than you could ever be have struggled & re-made the world the way you'd like it to be?

You need not answer, because I doubt I'll read your response.

teems1
punchin NOS

Postby teems1 » April 19th, 2018, 10:16 am

nick639v2 wrote:
88sins wrote:

No LGBTQIA people ever woke me up on a Saturday morning to guilt me into buying some Awake or Watchtower magazines.

No LGBTQIA people ever put on a white shirt and black tie and walked about my area to educate me about Joseph Smith.

No LGBTQIA person ever woke me up at the crack of dawn with a loudspeaker to tell me when to pray.

abducted
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby abducted » April 19th, 2018, 10:32 am

teems1 wrote:
nick639v2 wrote:
88sins wrote:

No LGBTQIA people ever woke me up on a Saturday morning to guilt me into buying some Awake or Watchtower magazines.

No LGBTQIA people ever put on a white shirt and black tie and walked about my area to educate me about Joseph Smith.

No LGBTQIA person ever woke me up at the crack of dawn with a loudspeaker to tell me when to pray.

Could not agree with you more, RELIGIONS force, lobby, push, claim oppression, squeeze their way into law and constitutions more than any other group. Imagine we had a LAW that lets children be married at 12yrs old and it was placed there, supported and fought for by religious groups. RELIGIONS spew all this hate and demand we let them do as they please and not pay taxes. Religious people are worse than any other group we have because they make demands on society based on the “supernatural” which you are not supposed to argue.

Skanky
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Skanky » April 19th, 2018, 10:46 am

Religion is the problem not the solution.It's divide and conquer at it's finest.

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » April 19th, 2018, 11:45 am

If history has taught us anything it's that once you start legitimizing abnormal behaviours society enters a downward spiral from which it cannot recover...just examine the decadence that characterized the Holy Roman Empire before its collapse.

Pedophilia will also become acceptable as a variant of human sexual orientation...it's only a matter of time. That children are the object of sexual desire is irrelevant. The only reason it remains unacceptable is that the movement for change hasn't yet reached critical mass. Wait for it...:|

Daran
Shifting into 6th

Postby Daran » April 19th, 2018, 12:06 pm

hydroep wrote:If history has taught us anything it's that once you start legitimizing abnormal behaviours society enters a downward spiral from which it cannot recover...just examine the decadence that characterized the Holy Roman Empire before it's collapse.

Pedophilia will also become acceptable as a variant of human sexual orientation...it's only a matter of time. That children are the object of sexual desire is irrelevant. The only reason it remains unacceptable is that the movement for change hasn't yet reached critical mass. Wait for it...:|

Think about something, what makes abnormal bad? and what defines abnormal? I think praying to a fictional God highly abnormal? Who deems what's abnormal or not?

Regarding Pedophilia, it can very well be a variant of human sexual orientation. I mean why else would some people be attracted to children, or enjoy molesting them? Think about that for a second, I know I don't have these urges but if you, then does it make it wrong? What if you felt it all your life but never acted on it? that should be ok, right?

In Germany, they seek out people who get these urges and try to get them mental help and study them to figure out why they have these feelings.

Fact is, the human brain and our sexuality are incredibly complex.

However, if your sexual desires take place among consenting adults. Then it's fine. That's why molesting children will never be ok......i feel like i shouldn't have to explain this to big men here.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » April 19th, 2018, 12:16 pm

So why don't they get mental help for LGBTXYZ... people and try to figure out what is wrong with them as well?

Daran
Shifting into 6th

Postby Daran » April 19th, 2018, 12:22 pm

alfa wrote:So why don't they get mental help for LGBTXYZ... people and try to figure out what is wrong with them as well?

uh probably.......because they not hurting anybody

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » April 19th, 2018, 12:43 pm

If the constitution is the supreme law....how is religion relevant?

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » April 19th, 2018, 1:01 pm

Daran wrote:
hydroep wrote:If history has taught us anything it's that once you start legitimizing abnormal behaviours society enters a downward spiral from which it cannot recover...just examine the decadence that characterized the Holy Roman Empire before it's collapse.

Think about something, what makes abnormal bad? and what defines abnormal? I think praying to a fictional God highly abnormal? Who deems what's abnormal or not?

Regarding Pedophilia, it can very well be a variant of human sexual orientation. I mean why else would some people be attracted to children, or enjoy molesting them? Think about that for a second, I know I don't have these urges but if you, then does it make it wrong? What if you felt it all your life but never acted on it? that should be ok, right?

In Germany, they seek out people who get these urges and try to get them mental help and study them to figure out why they have these feelings.

Fact is, the human brain and our sexuality are incredibly complex.

However, if your sexual desires take place among consenting adults. Then it's fine. That's why molesting children will never be ok......i feel like i shouldn't have to explain this to big men here.

Noticed you didn't address the historical evidence for the fall of societies with respect to the legitimization of abnormal behaviours. I'm sure everyone would be interested to hear your thoughts on that.

As many have pointed out, this is a secular issue so the question of whether or not "abnormal is bad" doesn't factor into the discussion as it is one of morality. With regard to what's normal or abnormal, that is usually a consensus reached among individuals in society. In the case of sexual orientation, that standard is: relations between sexually mature males and females.

We can agree that sexuality is a complex issue. So why discriminate against pedophiles, sending them for treatment while homosexuals get a free pass simply because you currently hold the view that relations with children are unacceptable? I'm not saying that it's "normal" in our modern context but when you consider that child marriages were once the norm in several European, African and Asian cultures and that such relations were both acceptable and successful in propagating the species perhaps it is much less of a "disorder" than you think it is.

Oh, and on that "consenting adults" business, what's your view on sexual relations between a father and son who are both consenting adults? They meet your criteria in that they're not hurting anyone and as an added bonus cannot produce children...:|

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 19th, 2018, 1:25 pm

I hope the pro LGBTQ people don't push for the new gender pronouns like in the foreign countries, because I find is hypocrisy.
Source : Washington post

The NYCHRL [New York City Human Rights Law] requires employers[, landlords, and all businesses and professionals] to use an [employee’s, tenant’s, customer’s, or client’s] preferred name, pronoun and title (e.g., Ms./Mrs.) regardless of the individual’s sex assigned at birth, anatomy, gender, medical history, appearance, or the sex indicated on the individual’s identification.

Most individuals and many transgender people use female or male pronouns and titles. Some transgender and gender non-conforming people prefer to use pronouns other than he/him/his or she/her/hers, such as they/them/theirs or ze/hir. [Footnote: Ze and hir are popular gender-free pronouns preferred by some transgender and/or gender non-conforming individuals.] …

Examples of Violations

a. Intentional or repeated refusal to use an individual’s preferred name, pronoun or title. For example, repeatedly calling a transgender woman “him” or “Mr.” after she has made clear which pronouns and title she uses …

Covered entities may avoid violations of the NYCHRL by creating a policy of asking everyone what their preferred gender pronoun is so that no individual is singled out for such questions and by updating their systems to allow all individuals to self-identify their names and genders. They should not limit the options for identification to male and female only.

That there is a fine example of forcing beliefs on other people aided by the law, the very said thing that these groups protest .against

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: LGBT celebrate High Court ruling on Buggery Law

Postby redmanjp » April 19th, 2018, 1:29 pm

Our Constitution

Whereas the People of Trinidad and Tobago—
(a) have affirmed that the Nation of Trinidad and Tobago is founded upon principles that acknowledge the supremacy of God, faith in fundamental human rights and freedoms, the
position of the family
in a society of free men and free institutions, the dignity of the human
person and the equal and inalienable rights with which all members of the human family are
endowed by their Creator
;
(b) respect the principles of social justice and therefore believe that the operation of the economic system should result in the material resources of the community being so distributed as to subserve the common good, that there should be adequate means of livelihood for all,
that labour should not be exploited or forced by economic necessity to operate in inhumane conditions but that there should be opportunity for advancement on the basis of recognition of merit, ability and integrity;
(c) have asserted their belief in a democratic society in which all persons may, to the extent of their capacity, play some part in the institutions of the national life and thus develop and maintain due respect for lawfully constituted authority;
(d) recognise that men and institutions remain free only when freedom is founded upon respect for moral and spiritual values and the rule of law;
(e) desire that their Constitution should enshrine the above-mentioned principles and beliefs and make provision for ensuring the protection in Trinidad and Tobago of fundamental human rights and freedoms.

Daran
Shifting into 6th

Postby Daran » April 19th, 2018, 2:51 pm

redmanjp wrote:Our Constitution

(a) have affirmed that the Nation of Trinidad and Tobago is founded upon principles that acknowledge the supremacy of God, faith in fundamental human rights and freedoms, the
position of the family
person and the equal and inalienable rights with which all members of the human family are
endowed by their Creator
;
(b) respect the principles of social justice and therefore believe that the operation of the economic system should result in the material resources of the community being so distributed as to subserve the common good, that there should be adequate means of livelihood for all,
that labour should not be exploited or forced by economic necessity to operate in inhumane conditions but that there should be opportunity for advancement on the basis of recognition of merit, ability and integrity;
(c) have asserted their belief in a democratic society in which all persons may, to the extent of their capacity, play some part in the institutions of the national life and thus develop and maintain due respect for lawfully constituted authority;
(d) recognise that men and institutions remain free only when freedom is founded upon respect for moral and spiritual values and the rule of law;
(e) desire that their Constitution should enshrine the above-mentioned principles and beliefs and make provision for ensuring the protection in Trinidad and Tobago of fundamental human rights and freedoms.

Which God?

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » April 19th, 2018, 9:28 pm

teems1 wrote:
nick639v2 wrote:
88sins wrote:

LGBTQIA people in america is the most entitled bunch now tho.

Most Lsumns are social justice warriors.
And SJW's LOVE to violently silence people who don't agree with them.

All those protests in the states about freedom and sheit. Is mostly SJW's causing a ruckus for no goddamn reason inno :lol: .

We moving slowly towards equality but NOOOO, goddamn millenials too impatient and they want the goddamn cake nowww.

The news won't report on this because they'll get slandered and pestered until they comply with SJW's.

As much as I want to see people living in harmony, sometimes we need a sturdy hand to keep the crybabies in check. Lest they have a gay pride parade and wave their assless chaps in your face.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » April 20th, 2018, 8:46 pm

redmanjp wrote:Our Constitution

position of the family
endowed by their Creator
;

I believe that to be the singular occurrence of the word God in our constitution.

QuietGiant
3NE 2NR for life

Postby QuietGiant » April 20th, 2018, 9:24 pm

It used to be LGBT alone, now you can thank snowflake capital 'Tumblr' for inventing the 50+ genders we have today. As a fella say earlier on in this thread - You could do whatever you want with your body, that is your business BUT if you think you're going to tell me what i should or should not think, you must be crazy.
SJW logic: Just be yourself no matter! NO! Not like that! I really hope Trinidad ain't get like America.

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » April 22nd, 2018, 12:20 pm

LMAO at all the people in here asking for "equality" for LGBT and "marriage". That equality doesn't even exist in "developed" nations. There is no such as thing as a gay "marriage" in the UK. Marriage is recognised by the courts as a religious construct that takes place between man and woman only. That is it...End of discussion.

The "gay marriage" that you all keep harping on about is no different than the "civil union" that already existed in the UK. The only thing change is the name "marriage" that allows same sex couples who were married etc in the USA to come to Uk and not have a change of status to "civil union". Those "marriages" are no different that the marriages that take place in places such as Las Vegas officiated by an Elvis impersonator.

Churches etc still can't be forced to recognised same sex marriages and perform marriage ceremonies for same-sex couples.

So where in the world is there "equality"? How do you even define this equality. Delusional smucks. No one gives the LGBTQIA community much attention because they realise the mental illnesses that are prevalent in that community. Society isn't meant to bend to the will and fancies of the mentally ill.

Oh and the "I, A" in the LGBTQIA stands for Intersex and Asexual. Imagine "Asexual" now require recognition. Study flicking that. You have 00000000000 sexual feelings and desires yet you still need recognition and representation. These people are flicking maddddddddd

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » April 22nd, 2018, 11:20 pm

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » April 22nd, 2018, 11:28 pm

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » April 23rd, 2018, 12:00 am

Meanwhile in California:

California school district says parents can’t pull kids from new LGBT sex ed

ORANGE COUNTY, California, April 19, 2018 (LifeSiteNews) – California is about to implement new abortion- and homosexualty-promoting sex education lessons, and one school district has told parents they have no choice but to expose their children to them.

California enacted the California Healthy Youth Act in 2015, but only now are its controversial provisions starting to take effect in classrooms. Under the auspices of health, the law says it will equip students to develop “healthy attitudes” on “gender [and] sexual orientation,” among other things. It also says it will inform students about the “effectiveness and safety of all FDA-approved contraceptive methods,” and facilitate “objective discussion” about “parenting, adoption, and abortion.”

RedState contributor Kira Davis, a resident of Orange County, California, warns that among the teaching materials approved for use under this law are a study guide for the transgender children’s book I Am Jazz, as well as a “sexual health toolkit.”

This “toolkit,” funded in part by the George Soros-connected Tides Center, offers kids tips on using sex toys and anal lubricant. It defines “anal intercourse,” “phone sex,” and more as “common sexual behaviors.” It teaches that “abstinence” and “virginity” can mean engaging in a variety of sexual activities, but stopping short of intercourse.

More: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/calif ... gbt-sex-ed

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » April 23rd, 2018, 12:03 am

California Assembly votes to ban books on treating unwanted gay attraction

SACRAMENTO, California, April 19, 2018 (LifeSiteNews) – The California Assembly passed legislation today broad enough to ban the sale of books that address helping people overcome unwanted same-sex attractions.

AB 2943 cleared the chamber by a “bipartisan” vote of 50-14, CBS Sacramento reports.

The measure adds “[a]dvertising, offering to engage in, or engaging in sexual orientation change efforts with an individual” to the state’s list of illegal “unfair methods of competition and unfair or deceptive acts or practices undertaken by any person in a transaction intended to result or that results in the sale or lease of goods or services to any consumer.”

“Sexual orientation change efforts” are defined as “any practices that seek to change an individual’s sexual orientation.” Other states have enacted narrower bans on “conversion therapy,” also known as reparative therapy, for minors, but CBS Sacramento that California’s is the first in the nation that would also prevent adults from voluntarily obtaining the treatment.

“The State of California has no right to deny its residents the resources to help them find happiness or to shut down counselors, schools, and religious organizations that provide those services,” California Family Council president Jonathan Keller said of the vote. “Every person experiencing unwanted same-sex attraction or gender dysphoria must be allowed to pursue help in achieving their desired goals and outcomes.”

The bill is unprecedented for another reason, too: by classifying the subject under prohibited “goods,” which critics say means it would go so far as to ban the sale of books endorsing the practice, as well as other forms of constitutionally-protected speech.

More: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/break ... ted-gay-at

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » April 23rd, 2018, 12:14 am

this is way beyond LGBT rights, it's now encroaching on religious freedom & freedom of speech

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » April 23rd, 2018, 6:20 am

LGBTQIABCCATCHACRAB

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”