Forums

LGBT celebrate High Court ruling- to be appealed

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

sMASH
TunerGod

Re: LGBT celebrate High Court ruling on Buggery Law- to be appealed

Postby sMASH » June 6th, 2018, 6:38 pm

rspann wrote:I convincing them that they need four cakes.

one for each butt cheek

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » June 6th, 2018, 9:13 pm

redmanjp wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
redmanjp wrote:was now going to post that story but u beat me to it

i would never refuse anyone if they buying bread, pie, etc. but i ain't baking no gay wedding cake especially if i have to put speech on it i don't agree with

So a gay couple come to you and say ..

Bake me a cake . Here's $50,000 cash deposit.

Give us 2 .

One in Shocking Pink and another in Flossy Mauve.

Would you say nah ? :D

I ain't selling my soul for 30 pieces of silver

Besides we ALL have rights not just LGBT, their rights to marry has to be balanced with my right to express my beliefs

How selling cakes transcends into selling your soul ? Why is it different with selling a pie or bread ?

YOU ( Just you now - no other tuner ) have just discriminated against a person.

And chances are you have very to extremely low intellect .

It's that simple.

QuietGiant
3NE 2NR for life

Postby QuietGiant » June 8th, 2018, 12:34 am

I don't care whatever gender they identify as, that's not my problem - once they paying me money to make that cake, then i would make it. I don't support the LGBT movement but i don't hate or discriminate against them for it either, them is human too & it was their choice - nothing to do with me. A job is a job.
What does selling a product to a gay couple have to do with that?

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » June 8th, 2018, 7:27 am

QuietGiant wrote:I don't care whatever gender they identify as, that's not my problem - once they paying me money to make that cake, then i would make it. I don't support the LGBT movement but i don't hate or discriminate against them for it either, them is human too & it was their choice - nothing to do with me. A job is a job.

it's not as much about selling a product to gay ppl, but about endorsing/supporting homosexual marriage by making them a wedding cake. If you have a deep rooted faith in your religion (whatever that religion may be) & in that religion it is considered wrong for men to have sex with men or for a man to wed another man, for you to knowingly make a wedding cake for a gay couple that you know are gay because they told you so & explained to you what they want you to do & why & what that cake was for, well that is basically them saying indirectly that they don't care about your religion they just want what they want, & the if you do proceed to supply them, well, you just pissed on your own religion & its teachings.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » June 8th, 2018, 8:04 am

QuietGiant wrote:I don't care whatever gender they identify as, that's not my problem - once they paying me money to make that cake, then i would make it. I don't support the LGBT movement but i don't hate or discriminate against them for it either, them is human too & it was their choice - nothing to do with me. A job is a job.

Ok that is an honest answer.

Would you sell 88sins as slave labor to a gay couple for $9999 USD ?

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » June 8th, 2018, 10:46 am

RedVEVO wrote:

yuh kno, for an alleged male that claims to have a pretty latina wife, yuh REALLY does post like you looking for a boyfriend to unleash a rigid dick in yuh :lol:

u lookin in d wrong direction missVEVO aka Ditzy Dead-Dick Desi.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » June 8th, 2018, 3:24 pm

88sins wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:

yuh kno, for an alleged male that claims to have a pretty latina wife, yuh REALLY does post like you looking for a boyfriend to unleash a rigid dick in yuh :lol:

u lookin in d wrong direction missVEVO aka Ditzy Dead-Dick Desi.

88sins you are old .

Your ideas are old.

The more you talk I hear frustrated old whispers

A machine gun mauby bark fart in the caribbean wind .

Your opinions are of no concern to the World.

And to RedVEVO :D

QuietGiant
3NE 2NR for life

Postby QuietGiant » June 8th, 2018, 10:10 pm

88sins wrote:

it's not as much about selling a product to gay ppl, but about endorsing/supporting homosexual marriage by making them a wedding cake. If you have a deep rooted faith in your religion (whatever that religion may be) & in that religion it is considered wrong for men to have sex with men or for a man to wed another man, for you to knowingly make a wedding cake for a gay couple that you know are gay because they told you so & explained to you what they want you to do & why & what that cake was for, well that is basically them saying indirectly that they don't care about your religion they just want what they want, & the if you do proceed to supply them, well, you just pissed on your own religion & its teachings.

But isn't that discrimination tho? That's almost the same as saying you cannot and deliberately will not serve Muslims or Hindus, or anyone whose religion is different to yours "because they don't believe in what you believe in." Other religions don't seem to have a problem serving any other religions, because business is business. If it was a Christian Bakery i'd understand, they have their own specific clientele. The gay couple most likely wouldn't go there in the 1st place because it's an obvious NO, but they'd gladly locate another bakery.
I'm guaranteed sure a bakery ran by gay people wouldn't even discriminate against straight people for buying their products. I know all religions have their bad ones but Christians in general (especially pentecostals) seem to have a specific pretentious way about them, they LOVE to bash others without seeing/fixing their own faults or seeing what they themselves did wrong. I would know, i've been one for over 20 years.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » June 8th, 2018, 10:51 pm

QuietGiant wrote:
88sins wrote:

But isn't that discrimination tho? That's almost the same as saying you cannot and deliberately will not serve Muslims or Hindus, or anyone whose religion is different to yours "because they don't believe in what you believe in." Other religions don't seem to have a problem serving any other religions, because business is business. If it was a Christian Bakery i'd understand, they have their own specific clientele. The gay couple most likely wouldn't go there in the 1st place because it's an obvious NO, but they'd gladly locate another bakery.
I'm guaranteed sure a bakery ran by gay people wouldn't even discriminate against straight people for buying their products. I know all religions have their bad ones but Christians in general (especially pentecostals) seem to have a specific pretentious way about them, they LOVE to bash others without seeing/fixing their own faults or seeing what they themselves did wrong. I would know, i've been one for over 20 years.

it's a little tricky, & I see where you coming from. But they shouldn't try to compel people to facilitate their desires & their lifestyle to the point where it starts to trample the beliefs of others. That gay couple they won their case in the circuit court, but lost it at the supreme court level. iirc the judge cited that it was the bakers business & his religious beliefs, & to try to force him to go against his beliefs was unconstitutional. Their choice to live their life the way they see fit is no more important than his right to his faith or to run his business the way he sees fit
This is why I say, i doh believe in religiousness, I live in righteousness. Stick whatever yuh want in whatever orifice of your body yuh want to stick it in, wear whatever you want, do whatever you want, I literally couldn't care less. But do not expect to be allowed & encouraged by the masses that you can tell ppl they HAVE to accept, embrace, or support what you do even if they don't want to. That is essentially trying to dictate to free people how & what to think & do & penalizing them if they disagree or refuse. That is a form of abuse & persecution, just as bad if not worse than what persecution homosexuals don't want visited upon themselves by those they label homophobes.

EDIT
marriage was initially is a religious traditional union, that was later regulated by the state. Now, if a religion doesn't support homosexual marriage, why kick a fuss when a person who follows the teachings of that religion refuses to support that union? Just find another baker that would & moving on is the simplest solution. But it's about more than that. It's about homosexuals wanting to be able to be legally allowed & accepted to get married in any religious ceremony, in any church, mosque, temple, etc, regardless of that religions views on their sexual orientations. If they could have won that case at he supreme court level, it would have set the precedent that the bakers religious beliefs, & therefore by extension his religion, shouldn't be allowed to trample on their right to their freedom of sexual orientation.
That whole bakery wedding cake thing was a stepping stone, same as the buggery law here, & trust me when I tell you, there will be other attempts.
Last edited by 88sins on June 8th, 2018, 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » June 8th, 2018, 10:56 pm

88sins wrote:

Your argument makes little sense...

So by your logic Hindu businessmen should not sell anything to Muslims or Christians because they eat the holy cow which is against Hindu beliefs.

Muslim businessmen should not sell to anyone other than Muslim people because they eat pork, drink rum and gamble which is against the teachings of Islam.

Christians should not sell anything to polytheistic Hindus because they practice rituals against Christian monotheistic beliefs.

Religion has to evolve, so too does its followers. Otherwise the more modern thinking people of today will continue to denounce religion due to the intolerance and hate it teaches.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » June 11th, 2018, 7:04 pm

well i seeing on d tv news right now that 7 religious leaders coming together to urge d govt for only marriage of male & fmale to remain aka no to gay marriage

well thats this wk's red herring ......

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » June 11th, 2018, 7:22 pm

Gladiator wrote:
88sins wrote:

So by your logic Hindu businessmen should not sell anything to Muslims or Christians because they eat the holy cow which is against Hindu beliefs.

Muslim businessmen should not sell to anyone other than Muslim people because they eat pork, drink rum and gamble which is against the teachings of Islam.

Christians should not sell anything to polytheistic Hindus because they practice rituals against Christian monotheistic beliefs.

Religion has to evolve, so too does its followers. Otherwise the more modern thinking people of today will continue to denounce religion due to the intolerance and hate it teaches.

Ole Pasea man , poodle dog expert and union flag dreamer 88sin gone loco and not taking his Endovet .. again .

Confused she-man wrote " .. but about endorsing/supporting homosexual marriage by making them a wedding cake.. "

The above statement shows such arrogance and ignorance .. it's unbelievable :!:

Mic Drop !

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » June 11th, 2018, 8:07 pm

Leaders of some of the country's big religious groups are saying that homosexuality cannot be allowed to flourish as it is contributing to the degradation of society.

They are therefore asking that government amend the marriage law to ensure that right can only be accessed by a biological man or woman.

And for protection based on sexual orientation to not be included in the equal opportunities act.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » June 11th, 2018, 9:22 pm

The_Honourable wrote:Leaders of some of the country's big religious groups are saying that homosexuality cannot be allowed to flourish as it is contributing to the degradation of society.

They are therefore asking that government amend the marriage law to ensure that right can only be accessed by a biological man or woman.

And for protection based on sexual orientation to not be included in the equal opportunities act.

Retards... So would a chromosome test be required now before you get married?

How else you would confirm who is a biological man and woman.

All the crime and killing in the country and they couldn't come together to talk bout that and pressure the govt to do something.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » June 11th, 2018, 10:44 pm

DNA test wouldn't be just for paternity anymore in Trinidad :lol:

Study a man married a woman, he hitting it but she not getting preggers. He always find she shoulders a bit strong but he eh take it on. A school padna tell him that his wife was a boy from Siparia but when he went to the US to do a BSc in Gender Studies, he do genital surgery, implants and hormone therapy. His wife have a brother who dresses and sounds like a woman working Subway Curepe. The padna tell him to study why his wife doh go nowhere and always want to stay in Arima which is where dey living. Padna wukkin immigration and remember the case because he was confused when he-she come back with his-her passport.

Husband feel he padna on lies and want to cause trouble in the marriage so he can beat out his wife... but his mind running now. His wife know how to give headers and make him tap out in d bedroom so he not letting go that. He's a God fearing man and he did everything by the book. But then certain clues around home he can't ignore. He realize she have no ID and not interesting in driving. She did tell him she had surgery for a hernia and the doctors don't know what they was doing in POS general hospital so she get it fix in Miami while she was studying. While he was beating it out, he put his thirst aside and realize the texture nuh really right. She orgasms was kinda off and hurry for back door action. KY jelly is a must. He didn't have much girls in the past but he realize is his thirst that really have him in the mood. While he brushing he keep thinking what his padna saying where d voice getting louder and louder than his wife moans in d bedroom.

One day the husband had to go down south at a job site. Just by Claxton Bay flyover, he see a billboard... "DNA Testing". He pull on the shoulder and take the digits. He calls and find out d scene. They said to bring in some samples like hair and they will test. By a few days is results. When he went home, he pull like a clump of hair from his wife hairbrush. He give them the sample and pay with his Scotiabank Aero card cause he want some miles at least for this BS.

About a week later, the testing center call him. He decide to take she with him to the center. Wife dunno nuttin. She thinking she going pennywise to buy some TCB cocoa butter for her hair and skin. He arrive by d place but he park by the road so she can't see. He say he coming back now. "ok baby" smooch smooch

He walks in with his receipt, he sat down, wait for a 5 mins and they call him. He give them the receipt plus ID and they give him an envelope. He goes out in the lobby and rips it open...

Tune in next time on TTT :drinking: :drinking: :drinking:

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » June 11th, 2018, 11:39 pm

Just the fact that those hypocrites, who have sufficient dysfunction in their respective religions, from the atrocious treatment of women and honor killings, to extremism, to pedophilia, to outright racist actions and statements, now preaching to ANYONE about "degradation of society" is hilarious. Especially when they must realise that there are literally thousands of citizens that are atheist, agnostic and everything in between.

Go the way of 1st world nations. Adopt the "civil union" title, decouple the issue from "religious" entanglement. Give them the same protections/perks as traditional marriage and let them be. I really don't care about the sexual proclivities of others. We have more important pressing issues to tackle.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » June 12th, 2018, 2:02 am

Allyuh vex cuz the religious leaders in this country...have taken their traditional stance?
They can't say or do anything else

They've spoken for and to their respective flocks...espousing their respective doctrines.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » June 12th, 2018, 6:22 am

Gladiator wrote:
88sins wrote:

1-So by your logic Hindu businessmen should not sell anything to Muslims or Christians because they eat the holy cow which is against Hindu beliefs.

2-Muslim businessmen should not sell to anyone other than Muslim people because they eat pork, drink rum and gamble which is against the teachings of Islam.

3-Christians should not sell anything to polytheistic Hindus because they practice rituals against Christian monotheistic beliefs.

4-Religion has to evolve, so too does its followers. Otherwise the more modern thinking people of today will continue to denounce religion due to the intolerance and hate it teaches.

You & those weak-ass hungry arguments full of bullsheit
1-not all non-Hindus eat beef, so to not sell to anyone that's not a Hindu would be discriminatory for no reason other than an assupmption that could be wrong.
2-not all non-Muslims eat swine, drink alcohol or gamble either,
3-Christianity teaches to love thy neighbor, even the Gentiles and unbelievers, as well as those of other races & economic status, to avoid dealing with other religions would be counter productive to these teachings
4-You say religions have to evolve, funny thing though is that you seem to be unaware that evolution is a natural process that occurs gradually over time, & that evolutionary changes that come about are usually of some advantage to the evolving creature.
What these ppl trying to do is force change upon peoples religions. What they want isn't an evolution, it's an outright perversion, a cancerous mutation, that the creature (religion) gains nothing from at that.

nota bene:
Hindus, Muslims & Christians interact with each other, because it's a personal choice each individual makes. If they don't want to mix with other faiths they don't have to either, and nobody will try to force them to mix either. What these confused & corrupted people want is to force the general population to disregard the fundamental teachings of their religious beliefs to facilitate their perversion. Marriage & wedlock are religious practices, and the rights of a few gays wanting to pervert ppl religion DO NOT trump the rights of the majority that are opposed to having their religion corrupted.

They want to have a legally recognized union? cool. it can happen, simply go sign papers in the wardens office to register yuh union so the state can recognize it. As long as they recognize & come to terms with the fact that a state acknowledged coupling isn't marriage.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » June 12th, 2018, 6:37 am

shogun wrote:Just the fact that those hypocrites, who have sufficient dysfunction in their respective religions, from the atrocious treatment of women and honor killings, to extremism, to pedophilia, to outright racist actions and statements, now preaching to ANYONE about "degradation of society" is hilarious. Especially when they must realise that there are literally thousands of citizens that are atheist, agnostic and everything in between.

Go the way of 1st world nations. Adopt the "civil union" title, decouple the issue from "religious" entanglement. Give them the same protections/perks as traditional marriage and let them be. I really don't care about the sexual proclivities of others. We have more important pressing issues to tackle.

exactly. I quite agree, but...

What is to stop them from trying to go from civil union to attempting the make state try to compel different religions to accept them? You know the saying, give them an inch & they will take a yard, give them a yard & they will take a mile.

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » June 12th, 2018, 12:27 pm

Sort of creepy that the man in the centre of this all against same sex marriages, still thinks its ok for Grown a55 men to marry Children under aged wives.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » June 12th, 2018, 11:06 pm

Gladiator wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:Leaders of some of the country's big religious groups are saying that homosexuality cannot be allowed to flourish as it is contributing to the degradation of society.

Retards... So would a chromosome test be required now before you get married?

How else you would confirm who is a biological man and woman.

All the crime and killing in the country and they couldn't come together to talk bout that and pressure the govt to do something.
this

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » June 13th, 2018, 6:25 am

ha! what will the religious leaders of the world do when AI comes online?

Everyone seeing through these shitty old men and their struggle to hold on to a fading power, it was never about religion and God. Because the message of most religions is generally love and peace.

jahs0ldi3r
Trinituner Peong

Postby jahs0ldi3r » June 13th, 2018, 8:18 am

maj. tom wrote:ha! what will the religious leaders of the world do when AI comes online?

Everyone seeing through these shitty old men and their struggle to hold on to a fading power, it was never about religion and God. Because the message of most religions is generally love and peace.
AI is already online!

Google search is run by AI.

Saudi Arabia already had its first AI robot that was declared an official citizen.

Other major powers have fully autonomous systems that are yet to be revealed to the public that are used for monitoring the soon to be control)

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » June 13th, 2018, 8:58 am

jahs0ldi3r wrote:
maj. tom wrote:ha! what will the religious leaders of the world do when AI comes online?

AI is already online!

Google search is run by AI.

Saudi Arabia already had its first AI robot that was declared an official citizen.

Other major powers have fully autonomous systems that are yet to be revealed to the public that are used for monitoring the soon to be control)

cool.
wake me up when we've reached the singularity

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » June 13th, 2018, 9:10 am

he will burn in hell for it- its perfectly acceptable for a 12 year old Girl(child) to marry, but his god forbid a fully grown man marry anudder man!

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » June 13th, 2018, 9:56 am

Dunno why Sat there cuz so far no pundit has been able to point out where in Hindusim it states that homosexuality is taboo.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » June 13th, 2018, 9:59 am

Sat is a different kinda special, but he isn't unique. His thoughts on child marriage come from a time & place where females were considered lower in value than males, & he couldn't be bothered to update his thinking to relate to more modern times. Nothing you or I or anyone could do about that, so I don't see the sense totin dislike for him off of his opinions. If you don't support child marriage, don't marry off your kids as minors & u g2g, & if u want to you can make known your views. you could even go so far as to disassociate yourself totally from those that do believe differently from you on the matter.

That said, it is a fact that all these different religions have varying degrees of differences of perspective about killing, theft, rape, buggery, child marriage, lying etc., but they all tend to teach basically the same thing in principle on tis topic, that homosexual marriage is not permitted in the eyes of their deity/deities or religious laws or doctrines, that it is wrong & undesirable. So the real question is, should a minority have the right to impose themselves upon the norms & customs of a majority, to the extent that the majority is forced to upend their belief systems and customs to facilitate the feelings & wishes of the minority, even to the detriment of the majority? Even to try to dictate to people what they should or shouldn't believe?

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » June 13th, 2018, 10:28 am

We need to have referendums which should be under the Office of the President when it comes to Constitutional matters and Acts. The LGBTQ issue would have been dealt with here.

Once the President declares a referendum, the EBC oversees the process where 3 months after deceleration, the country can vote. Once a decision is made, to keep the existing, we have to abide by it. If a decision is to make new or amend laws, the Parliament is forced to produce a bill within one year of the vote with special protections (such as it would not be allowed to lapse in parliament).

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » June 13th, 2018, 10:43 am

The_Honourable wrote:We need to have referendums which should be under the Office of the President when it comes to Constitutional matters and Acts. The LGBTQ issue would have been dealt with here.

Once the President declares a referendum, the EBC oversees the process where 3 months after deceleration, the country can vote. Once a decision is made, to keep the existing, we have to abide by it. If a decision is to make new or amend laws, the Parliament is forced to produce a bill within one year of the vote with special protections (such as it would not be allowed to lapse in parliament).

For referendums to happen there needs to be constitutional amendments. So you can't have a referendum on constitutional matters before actually changing the constitution.

teems1
punchin NOS

Postby teems1 » June 13th, 2018, 10:46 am

The_Honourable wrote:We need to have referendums which should be under the Office of the President when it comes to Constitutional matters and Acts. The LGBTQ issue would have been dealt with here.

Sad to say, but the average Trini is not smart enough to be making decisions like this.

Every time those facebook "what yuh know" videos come out, where big men can't spell roti, I wonder how these people are given the same voting rights as the rest of the nation.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”