Forums

Bank witholding MY money.

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Bank witholding MY money.

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » April 10th, 2018, 8:41 pm

Op you sounding like you blacklisted by the bank...shady character ?

Advertisement
MaxPower
punchin NOS

Postby MaxPower » April 10th, 2018, 9:17 pm

paid_influencer wrote:
Gladiator wrote:
LOL if you only knew who you talking to eh....

LOL, tell him nah lol

He may be a role model and an idol to you guys, but it doesnt matter to me who he is. He ent the president, the PM and certainly not part of the 1%. But i admire your respect for him. Best of luck to the chap.

D Diesel Report
Sweet on this forum

Postby D Diesel Report » April 10th, 2018, 9:23 pm

Skanky wrote:So it goes like this.
I went to the bank the other day to withdraw some of my own money and what I did first was line up at the teller like all the other citizens.
On getting to the teller she asks me what I want my own money for and tells me that in order for me to withdraw money she has to send a request to some internal organization of theirs for permission to disburse funds.

After half hour wait she tells me that I cannot get my own money.All I can get is the TT$ equivalent, a bank draft or wire transfer.

I'm there like WTF you talking bout lady. This is MY money that I want. After begging and quarrelling for my own money for about five minutes I ask to speak to the manager.
After again asking what I want my own money for she proceeds to tell me some BS story about recession and all kinds of reasons why I can't get my own money in cash.

She did say however that the reason they won't give me my money is because I will take it and go change it elsewhere for a better rate and that's why " they won't give you it" in her words.

What allyuh think about this? How do I get my money out of there in cash?

Who tell you vote PNM? :drinking: :drinking:

Take it out a small amount at a time. And Next time don't be so silly. :evilbat:

viedcht
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby viedcht » April 10th, 2018, 9:44 pm

I hope this is not rbl... Didn't have issues with them last year... Just had to wait two days to get some on request, even though it was my own account.

Country_Bookie
Shifting into 6th

Postby Country_Bookie » April 13th, 2018, 11:39 am

OP if you still have not been able to withdraw any of your money, I suggest escalating the matter to the Bank's Customer Care Department. If they are unable to help u, then go to the Financial Ombudsman.

https://www.ofso.org.tt/

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”