Forums

The official tropical weather thread 2018

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

zorced
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2018

Postby zorced » October 21st, 2018, 7:16 pm

Well we finally know the cause guys. Susan Hong, Chairwoman DMRC, blamed people littering for the unprecedented floods of recent times because she saw bottles and a stove in the flood.

kstt
Riding on 16's

Postby kstt » October 21st, 2018, 7:26 pm

Has ANY CARICOM countries rushed and pledged assistance to us as we fo to them??????????

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » October 21st, 2018, 7:27 pm

Not that I know of.

wickedtuna
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby wickedtuna » October 21st, 2018, 7:33 pm

Stuartie
IMG-20181021-WA0136.jpeg

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 21st, 2018, 7:36 pm

At least you all saw no help from govt in grande...at the moment business owners are providing aid for those in distress...

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » October 21st, 2018, 7:43 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:Now come back from Madras Road, St Helena side after a drop off of stuff with Hillview Old Boys.

Parts of Madras still unreachable by anything except trucks. Them people still yet to see Govnt help.

Nicely done HOBA!

a dinghy with food and supplies was sent from Darul Uloom in Campo to Madras this morning. The current was stronger than the boat engine and the water was too high to stand in in some sections. It's still pretty bad in Madras.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » October 21st, 2018, 7:55 pm

bluefete wrote:Just saw a video of a waterspout very close to a rig today.

this video?

Monkey Man
Riding on 18's

Postby Monkey Man » October 21st, 2018, 8:00 pm

Bruhh IDGAF about you shittheads who saying i cant make comment denouncing the govt

But this mc stuart little can talk real tata.

That lil ferg

tardissubie
3NE 2NR for life

Postby tardissubie » October 21st, 2018, 8:08 pm

All you fools quarrelling about PNM UNC kamla Stuart Rowley are a waste of blasted time and no better than them or the gullible sheep that bow to them.

Shut up and add something productive to the thread.

Does anyone know where in South donations can be made so that it can reach those affected considering the roads are congested and partially impassable.

No_Name
Sweet on this forum

Postby No_Name » October 21st, 2018, 8:12 pm

hydroep wrote:What allyuh really think going on here?

Is the work of volunteers and corporate T&T that easing up the Government so they can deploy their limited/mismanaged resources elsewhere.

All the talk Stuart talking, is ride they riding on the back of citizens and NGOs to make themselves look good. If people didn't come out to help Rowlee and dem would've been f#cked. Dais why they keep heaping praise on people for "being their brothers keeper" — they're hoping and praying it continues.

When the non-official effort starts to die down is then yuh go see how "in control of the situation" the Government really is ...:|

...which clearly demonstrates that there's strength in numbers & we do have hearts, dispite differences forced upon us by these very politicians...
A lesson in the learning for us all, they are in fact the minority, their rank/portfolio is nothing in comparison to if/when we come together and put our feet down as a nation, as one people against the selfish decisions they make...

As for CARICOM Countries givin back, when dey ketch a good jack is to ride it and besides who knws, dey might'nt be inna position to give if dey never receive, fuss PNM does tief...!!!
Last edited by No_Name on October 21st, 2018, 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » October 21st, 2018, 8:13 pm

paid_influencer wrote:that flood water is contaminated by mud, urine and excrement. people walking and playing in it normel, but some will get sick from it.

once the water goes down a little, you will see an increase in pests, mosquitoes, rats. people will get sick from that too.

and the vulnerable will die.

so there will be a death toll, rest assured.

Humans have been evolving for 4 million years, this is how far back our ancestry can be traced and even more if you count our rat like mammal ancestor.

Those flood water can't do anything unless you have a cut in your feet for infection to start or if you drink it. This is why we walk in that flood water all the time and nothing happens to us. We didn't become homo sapiens out of the blue, if flood water was so deadly we would not be here today, we are here because of natural selection. Since crocodiles and alligators are over 200 million years old they can drink it or get cut and never have an issue since they are immune to all common diseases.
Last edited by EFFECTIC DESIGNS on October 21st, 2018, 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » October 21st, 2018, 8:30 pm

S Hong. Seems like a suitable name.

NR8
Riding on 18's

Postby NR8 » October 21st, 2018, 8:31 pm

tardissubie wrote:Does anyone know where in South donations can be made so that it can reach those affected considering the roads are congested and partially impassable.

44355465_2215536911853899_590615048955625472_n.jpg
Supplies for affected flood areas can be dropped off at Presentation College, San Fernando. Security will direct you to the drop off point.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » October 21st, 2018, 8:38 pm

K74T wrote:
kstt wrote:What Ansa McAl, Massy, etc doing for the flood?

Monkey Man
Riding on 18's

Postby Monkey Man » October 21st, 2018, 8:44 pm

tardissubie wrote:All you fools quarrelling about PNM UNC kamla Stuart Rowley are a waste of blasted time and no better than them or the gullible sheep that bow to them.

Shut up and add something productive to the thread.

Does anyone know where in South donations can be made so that it can reach those affected considering the roads are congested and partially impassable.

If u feel that way then shut yuh stink lagoon water mouth and ask yuh question and dont Address me.

You ain know what i did/did not do to help out before i came and made a comment here.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » October 21st, 2018, 8:49 pm

Let all the affected hold strain. The cabinet is approving $25m on Thursday for relief efforts.

zorced
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby zorced » October 21st, 2018, 9:11 pm

rspann wrote:Let all the affected hold strain. The cabinet is approving $25m on Thursday for relief efforts.
I still tryna wrap my head around this... Can't it be expedited?? Don't they know the longer they wait the worse issues (health in particular) could become?
That is Thursday and Monday didn't reach yet.

airuma
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby airuma » October 21st, 2018, 9:18 pm

rspann wrote:Let all the affected hold strain. The cabinet is approving $25m on Thursday for relief efforts.
I would not be surprised if they thief from this too! Don't forget when you cleaning up from the flood, don't throw away the damaged furniture, appliances etc. until an assessment is made..... I hope they conduct the assessments fast and do not lose the reports esp. with divali around the corner.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 21st, 2018, 9:19 pm

zorced wrote:
I still tryna wrap my head around this... Can't it be expedited?? Don't they know the longer they wait the worse issues (health in particular) could become?

Prison officers getting lick down and stuarty yet to meet with them...wah u expect with flood relief?

*$kїđž!™
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *$kїđž!™ » October 21st, 2018, 9:33 pm

Vdindial wrote:Could someone tell me why the media of trinidad and Tobago are covering up the deaths of citizens of Greenvale and st helena and won't admit nor post something about it! It's proven 17 people lost their lives
Whats yoir source?...heard thats it rumour from an official.at MOH

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » October 21st, 2018, 9:35 pm

*$kїđž!™ wrote:
Vdindial wrote:Could someone tell me why the media of trinidad and Tobago are covering up the deaths of citizens of Greenvale and st helena and won't admit nor post something about it! It's proven 17 people lost their lives
Whats yoir source?...heard thats it rumour from an official.at MOH

post some names, let us see some screen shots from facebook profiles of actual victims families etc

speedmelter
18 pounds of Boost

Postby speedmelter » October 21st, 2018, 9:47 pm

zorced wrote:

Most of this money gona be stolen before it reaches the bottom. The little that gets down most likely gona be given to people handpicked in popular areas

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 21st, 2018, 9:59 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:At least you all saw no help from govt in grande...at the moment business owners are providing aid for those in distress...
Mainstream media and social media has made that abundantly clear!!!

Nobody listening to them with a straight face.

Just like how Marla doukeran had to twist up she face listening to the gobar goebbels young was talking on judy show

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » October 21st, 2018, 10:01 pm

Ent on tv6 news, a soldier who did not want to show his face said one was dead?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 21st, 2018, 10:06 pm

airuma wrote:
I would not be surprised if they thief from this too! Don't forget when you cleaning up from the flood, don't throw away the damaged furniture, appliances etc. until an assessment is made..... I hope they conduct the assessments fast and do not lose the reports esp. with divali around the corner.
LA Romain waiting on relief grants three years now.

So hold ur breaths.

But, not one of us name Maxie cuffie, soooo,
Hold ur breath.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » October 21st, 2018, 10:13 pm

sMASH wrote:
airuma wrote:
LA Romain waiting on relief grants three years now.

So hold ur breaths.

But, not one of us name Maxie cuffie, soooo,
Hold ur breath.
Speaking of Maxie...he is the MP for Greenvale. Wonder if he ever make it out to see his constituents??

sMASH
TunerGod

Re: T&T Earthquakes (21/22/23 Aug 2018)

Postby sMASH » October 21st, 2018, 10:16 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:a couple weeks ago police were charging ppl with lifted pickups, big mud tyres, lights and winches and these are the very people who have been helping with most of the rescues

Screenshot 2018-10-20 at 5.54.11 PM.jpg
This needs to be spoken about on a serous level.
Cause to me, Lo have restrictions on vehicles for the sake of having restrictions.

I see them making people remove writing on vehicles that not doing anything... It not stealing. It not theifing, it not mimicking the emergency services it not hiding criminal.
It only offending some arbitrary regulation.

The off road vehicles are very suited for emergency situations because of our terrain and climate. They can be very pertinent.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 21st, 2018, 10:28 pm

He popped up in my memory to make a tory on fb, but then seigonie went live again... And I forgot.

novastar1
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Re: T&T Earthquakes (21/22/23 Aug 2018)

Postby novastar1 » October 21st, 2018, 10:32 pm

sMASH wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:a couple weeks ago police were charging ppl with lifted pickups, big mud tyres, lights and winches and these are the very people who have been helping with most of the rescues

Screenshot 2018-10-20 at 5.54.11 PM.jpg
This needs to be spoken about on a serous level.
Cause to me, Lo have restrictions on vehicles for the sake of having restrictions.

I see them making people remove writing on vehicles that not doing anything... It not stealing. It not theifing, it not mimicking the emergency services it not hiding criminal.
It only offending some arbitrary regulation.

The off road vehicles are very suited for emergency situations because of our terrain and climate. They can be very pertinent.
They want to keep a dependency syndrome

Politricks prob drool at a chance for those "disaster" photo ops

However I hope people start realising now that Trinis can depend on their fellow Trinis regardless of skin, hair or percentage.

All those people went out of their way to help their fellow man expecting nothing in return. Politricks try to keep themselves relevant by trying to create artificial barriers between people.

zorced
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby zorced » October 21st, 2018, 10:56 pm

speedmelter wrote:
zorced wrote:

Most of this money gona be stolen before it reaches the bottom. The little that gets down most likely gona be given to people handpicked in popular areas

Well knowing the reputation of these politicians we have, I don't blame you, it even happened big time with the fund for Katrina. The dumb thing though is, the only real benefit of taking time with the fund is for exercising enough due diligence to avoid that same thing.

Honestly I so focused on the affected that it didn't initially cross my mind. I still think we have the required expertise at hand to expedite it properly.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”