Forums

WTF...Boy Chops off Mom's Hand Over Cellphone

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: WTF...Boy Chops off Mom's Hand Over Cellphone

Postby redmanjp » April 20th, 2018, 12:56 pm

wtf. Is d drugs he was on mess up he brain?

ADONI
18 pounds of Boost

Postby ADONI » April 20th, 2018, 1:08 pm

Boi, is best they put him in a cell with a rope attached to the ceiling... Sad to say...

black start
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby black start » April 20th, 2018, 1:10 pm

wagonrunner wrote:when the entitled "little angel" meets discipline for the first time.
Basically...

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 20th, 2018, 2:14 pm

I hope the sociologists , psychologists and all the rest of experts that don't support corporal punishment are happy.

Zetski
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Zetski » April 20th, 2018, 2:22 pm

I was not a good son to my mother.. but I never once raised my hand to her.. she used to tell me what to do and i used to say don't tell me what to do then run over by my aunt house lol

Youths these days.... how yuh go that boi? yuh have no kinda conscience? chop off d hand that feeds yuh..

Gemini is probably a mother.. imagine how she feeling right now..

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » April 20th, 2018, 2:40 pm

No matter what age a youth man is- you point a gun or a cutlass or threaten me or my family, is level break leg, hand, ankle, shoulder bone , wrist, all combined and you will never ever faking walk properly again... no mercy for criminals this rounds!

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » April 20th, 2018, 2:43 pm

Doctors reattach right hand of Mom chopped in cutlass attack
Nalinee Seelal

Doctors spent close to 10 hours on Thursday reattaching the right hand of a Carapichaima mother who was attacked hours before by her son.

However doctors at San Fernando General Hospital yesterday said they discovered bleeding in the woman’s brain and she was moved to the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) of the hospital where she remains warded in critical condition.

The woman, who is a nurse, also remained incoherent following the surgery and doctors advised that she be given time to recuperate fully before she is allowed to be interviewed by police officers.

A source at the hospital said when the victim arrived by ambulance on Thursday priority care was given to her.

Newsday was also told this is not the first time a severed limb has been re-attached by the team of surgeons at San Fernando.

"This is not unusual, many people in different areas of trauma have had their limbs re-attached. We have that competence within the South West Regional Authority, the success rate has been very high." one medical official said.

Yesterday the woman’s husband remained at her bedside at the Intensive Care Unit praying for her swift recovery. While at his wife’s bedside he was comforted by nurses and visitors of other patients at the ICU who promised to pray for him and his family.

The distraught man told Newsday everything happened so fast on Thursday, he is still in a daze but added that both he and his wife are praying people and he knows in his heart that God will come through for his wife and make her better.

http://newsday.co.tt/2018/04/20/doctors-reattach-right-hand-of-mom-chopped-in-cutlass-attack/
Last edited by hydroep on April 20th, 2018, 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kronik
18 pounds of Boost

Postby Kronik » April 20th, 2018, 2:47 pm

RBphoto wrote:I feel it have more to this story than just mom taking away a cell phone from the boy.

Boy I see how some kids react to having their phone taken away, I talking and 14 year olds and thing, want to fight and cuss and threaten

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » April 20th, 2018, 2:47 pm

She hasn't been interviewed by the police because of her condition. But when she does it makes you wonder...as a mother...if she will make excuses for him or let them send his backside up the river.

Must be a difficult position to be in...:|

racedriverpro
punchin NOS

Postby racedriverpro » April 20th, 2018, 2:56 pm

Absolutely No excuse for what he did. He wasn't born that way....that's all I would say on that matter.

Infamouz
Street 2NR

Postby Infamouz » April 20th, 2018, 3:02 pm

randolphinshan wrote:
Infamouz wrote:UNC!!! FAULT

YES !! Since Kams came with her foolishness to ban corporal punishment in schools violence has soared to new levels.

Beat them! Teach fear...

stev
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby stev » April 20th, 2018, 3:30 pm

My mother is friends with the victim...

...that child needs to be kept locked away.

they always provided everything for that boy...he is far more privileged than 1/2 the nation's youths. half the neighbourhood in shock at the moment...

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » April 20th, 2018, 5:15 pm

ADONI wrote:Boi, is best they put him in a cell with a rope attached to the ceiling... Sad to say...

THIS!!!

What mental disorder? And he know when to run?

Physical pain is one thing but to know your own son do you that... and you will always have the marks to show... damn. She needs all the counselling she can get.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » April 20th, 2018, 5:20 pm

Mammy going to ask the police to spare him. He was a good boy and didn't mean to do it . Doh put him in jail nah.

Premchand1976
Riding on 16's

Postby Premchand1976 » April 20th, 2018, 5:29 pm

rspann wrote:Mammy going to ask the police to spare him. He was a good boy and didn't mean to do it . Doh put him in jail nah.
correct.

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » April 20th, 2018, 5:43 pm

Tf...I will chap for them not at them...bleak future with this dotish children yes

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » April 20th, 2018, 6:02 pm

Pres Chaguanas men different yes

nemisis
punchin NOS

Postby nemisis » April 20th, 2018, 6:58 pm

These little guntas out here different.

hondablood
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby hondablood » April 20th, 2018, 6:58 pm

childrens authority gonna put him in a nice house fully furnished with wifi etc ,ent dats the law now

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » April 20th, 2018, 7:23 pm

putting my money on the boy being on hallucinogenic drugs at the time.

the mainstream population still things drugs mean cocaine or marijuana. that is no longer the case: the youth take lab-made drugs that get them high, but the side-effects are nothing we have seen in T&T before.

[*]you see things. you look at your clothes and think your clothes are eating you. you look at your family member and you see a demon staring back at you, as real as you or me.

[*] you do not feel pain. you can bash your hand into a wall with all your strength, until blood is pouring down and your bone exposed, but you feel no pain. there is no pain trigger to make you stop.

[*]you no longer feel emotions. where you would normally feel psychological pain at what you have done, you now feel nothing. You could have killed your whole family, but it feels like you just went to the bakery to buy bread.

folks, this is real. these new generation drugs on the streets are baaad news.

national geographic link: https://documentaryvine.com/video/drugs ... ner-drugs/
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x481laj

No_Name
Sweet on this forum

Postby No_Name » April 20th, 2018, 7:32 pm

Sundar wrote:
sMASH wrote:this is what happens when children have no fear (yes, fear) of their parents. long time, u used to fraid to get licks from ur parents. nowadays, them aint business.

Agreed 100%. These little punks have 'rights' now so beware they say. How inconsiderate that you'd value a cell phone over your mother. Smh society is f@*ked.

Disrespectful attitudes like these originate from the banning of corporal punishment in schools...
In my book, cut dey damn rass...!!!

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 20th, 2018, 7:34 pm

paid_influencer wrote:putting my money on the boy being on hallucinogenic drugs at the time.

the mainstream population still things drugs mean cocaine or marijuana. that is no longer the case: the youth take lab-made drugs that get them high, but the side-effects are nothing we have seen in T&T before.

[*]you see things. you look at your clothes and think your clothes are eating you. you look at your family member and you see a demon staring back at you, as real as you or me.

[*] you do not feel pain. you can bash your hand into a wall with all your strength, until blood is pouring down and your bone exposed, but you feel no pain. there is no pain trigger to make you stop.

[*]you no longer feel emotions. where you would normally feel psychological pain at what you have done, you now feel nothing. You could have killed your whole family, but it feels like you just went to the bakery to buy bread.

folks, this is real. these new generation drugs on the streets are baaad news.

national geographic link: https://documentaryvine.com/video/drugs ... ner-drugs/
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x481laj

All that might be true, but none of that applies in this case
but i sure some lagoon farmer have use fuh dat manure

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » April 20th, 2018, 8:54 pm

Les Bain wrote:Is the hand a loss or can it be saved?

So if she gets it back on.....is it a second hand.....uh hand?

Cynical as it maybe....kids are generally what their parents create...through action,inaction,attention,inattention.

She raised a baxide...he is what he is....pumpkin don't make pastry

Sad situation.

steverandolph
3NE 2NR for life

Postby steverandolph » April 20th, 2018, 8:55 pm

Very sad all around.Hope for healing....for everyone.Makes you wonder while all the pee pee could do is call for Edmond to resigh and study about Tobago boat, they don't care about our youth, who it seems we have lost.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » April 20th, 2018, 9:02 pm

Infamouz wrote:
randolphinshan wrote:
Infamouz wrote:UNC!!! FAULT

YES !! Since Kams came with her foolishness to ban corporal punishment in schools violence has soared to new levels.

Beat them! Teach fear...

Growls there three years , enough time to put back all what Kamla dismantled. Licks in school , border security. SAUTT National security systems . Sea bridge. Intelligence apparatus. Etc.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 20th, 2018, 9:34 pm

stev wrote:My mother is friends with the victim...

...that child needs to be kept locked away.

they always provided everything for that boy...he is far more privileged than 1/2 the nation's youths. half the neighbourhood in shock at the moment...

hey, one problem already identified.. chuna csi, woi.....

fatboy slim
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby fatboy slim » April 20th, 2018, 9:47 pm

this stupid boy should be castrated

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » April 20th, 2018, 9:56 pm

Galvatron wrote:
hydroep wrote:People used to say that video games and computers were addicitve but those things cannot hold a candle to social media and smartphones nuh. If their battery dead, WiFi cut out etc. some people get depressed, others fidgety and the rest call up bmobile, Digicel or Flow demanding to know when the service coming back up...they so cyar do without it. And this current generation has it the worst.

Mr. Man obviously has some issues but what happened there looks like an extreme case of post-acute withdrawal syndrome and should be a lesson for parents to encourage balance before things reach this stage. Put dong the damn phone and go and do something else...:|

Check out Black Mirror on Netflix

Just checked it out. The Orville on FOX did an episode that was similar but this was much better.
Last edited by hydroep on April 20th, 2018, 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » April 20th, 2018, 9:56 pm

the irony of all the violent responses itt

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » April 20th, 2018, 10:03 pm

In the Newsday article the father already appears to be second guessing the decision to take away the cell phone and who knows what the mother is thinking. So maybe at some level they're blaming themselves for his behaviour in which case they'll probably beg for him.

They must be thinking long term too. If he is an only child and they lock he arse up in jail, who go take care of them in their old age?...:|

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”