Forums

WTF...Boy Chops off Mom's Hand Over Cellphone

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: WTF...Boy Chops off Mom's Hand Over Cellphone

Postby MaxPower » April 24th, 2018, 3:07 pm

Ben_spanna wrote:One settta sh1t about how to proceed legally against this "child", I'm positive hes 15 but bigger than most 18 year olds, with an obvious violent and ignorant attitude that he could even do that to his mother, we DONT want monsters like this in our school system, try him as an adult and lose his watless tail in jail from NOW... or how about we become the first Caribbean country to buss the neck on a youth legally................

Ben, you speak from the heart.

I like it.

This is the thinking needed for society to improve.

fouljuice
Shifting into 6th

Postby fouljuice » April 24th, 2018, 6:11 pm

Mark007 wrote:Nobody in their right mind gonna allow their daughter around him.

Yeah but some 'daughters' go want to be with d 'bad boy' even though he is really a good boy,
and 15-20 years from now he might be selling foreign used 'luxury' car and bussin she ass with bull pistle.

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » April 24th, 2018, 8:22 pm

fouljuice wrote:
Mark007 wrote:Nobody in their right mind gonna allow their daughter around him.

Yeah but some 'daughters' go want to be with d 'bad boy' even though he is really a good boy,
and 15-20 years from now he might be selling foreign used 'luxury' car and bussin she ass with bull pistle.

Many — especially in their younger years — don't heed their parents advice, it's an attraction they have to "get out of their system". Problem does be if they end up preggers...is only then they see how "challenging" it is to make it work with a "bad boy" and most times it's the girls' parents that end up mining the grandchild(ren)...:|

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » April 25th, 2018, 6:10 am

SON SET TO WALK
Mother whose hand chopped off stays silent

Ryan Hamilton-Davis

THE 15-year-old Presentation College, Chaguanas student who was the main suspect in a chopping incident in which his mother’s right hand was severed and she was also chopped to the back of the head, may be released from police custody soon.

Investigators probing the incident, which occurred last Thursday at the family’s home in Waterloo, Carapichaima yesterday approached the Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) for advice on how to proceed with the case.

Police sources told Newsday that investigators have little to no evidence, since the victim has not made a statement and has not said anything to the investigators.

Last Thursday, the teenager was at his Butler Village, Carapichaima home with his mother, a nurse.

The two were arguing over his parent’s decision the night before, to take away his cell phone.

The complaint was that the schoolboy was too preoccupied with the cellphone and was being derelict in his school work.

The teenager left the house on a bicycle and was later found at the nearby Waterloo Cremation site in a dazed state, with his school uniform covered in blood.

The mother was found later by her husband, who had returned home, and saw her lying semi-conscious in a pool of blood. Her severed hand was nearby on the floor. It was the husband who contacted the police, saying he had found his wife bleeding from injuries.

The teenager was then taken to Brasso Police Station, where minors who commit serious crimes are held before being taken to a family court.

His mother was taken to the San Fernando Hospital where during a ten-hour surgery, her hand was reattached at the wrist. A bloodstained cutlass, belonging to the boy’s father, was later seized by police.

A legal aid lawyer was sourced by the family to represent the schoolboy’s interest and on Monday, in the lawyer’s presence, investigating officers began to question him on the chopping incident.

To every question asked by the investigating officer, the boy said: “no comment, sir.” Police were therefore unable to record a statement from him.

When contacted for comment after the boy was interviewed by police, his father pointed out that there are no witnesses to the chopping incident and that he is standing by his son.

Police later went to the General Hospital and approached the mother, asking that she give a statement. The woman refused, saying she had to speak to her husband. Up to press time, she still maintained her silence.

Police sources last night told Newsday that since only the woman and her son were in the house at the time of the incident and neither have given any information, they do not have sufficient evidence to lay a charge. Up to press time, the police were still awaiting a response from the DPP.

http://newsday.co.tt/2018/04/25/son-set-to-walk/

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » April 25th, 2018, 6:24 am

wheyyy imagine he gone back to school Monday morning nah. The fella who does sit next to him sheiting bricks.
The school authorities better take steps with this boy. He go trip off in school and murder a teacher if he gets told off for not doing his homework. Look what he get away with already.

Boy if Rostant was still Dean he wudda blaze that boy black wayward ass till he learn the way of Jesus.

toyolink
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby toyolink » April 25th, 2018, 9:15 am

How a mother will 'feel' about her child will make the idea of incarceration or imprisonment almost unthinkable.
Removal of this young person for appropriate sanctions or behavior modification will be based on what our laws facilitate.

nemisis
punchin NOS

Postby nemisis » April 25th, 2018, 10:59 am

sooooo the child east indian, african, dougla, guyanese???

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » April 25th, 2018, 11:05 am

East Indian

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » April 25th, 2018, 11:15 am

maj. tom wrote:wheyyy imagine he gone back to school Monday morning nah. The fella who does sit next to him sheiting bricks.
The school authorities better take steps with this boy. He go trip off in school and murder a teacher if he gets told off for not doing his homework. Look what he get away with already.

Boy if Rostant was still Dean he wudda blaze that boy black wayward ass till he learn the way of Jesus.
So smallman hit own mums a hiten mitsurugi for seizing his phone and you want a Dean to give him "licks"?

Tbh this case sounds like a stupid spoilt "hotskull" privileged lil boy who rage out on his mums and take it too far cuz she always on his case...

Kid needs to get thrown in YTC to mingle with some real badman ghetto youths to see how hot his skull really is.. Bet you he bawl for his mummy.

mero

Postby mero » April 25th, 2018, 11:21 am

nemisis wrote:sooooo the child east indian, african, dougla, guyanese???
Presentation college kid.
Waterloo home.
Cutlass.
Chops mother's arm clean off .

I'm going with A, final answer

Black people don't pull blade for they mums

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » April 25th, 2018, 11:29 am

No not licks as a consequence of the crime. You misunderstand me. A boy like that would have all the signs of an undisciplined troublemaker since Form 1. These kind of incident don't happen overnight. It was a matter of the boy not being checked with discipline and fear of authority. But you can see now that nothing was ever done along those lines.

He certainly was not getting that training from home and that is the purpose of the strict discipline those all-boys schools are (were) famous for. A Dean of Discipline had that duty. You think the experienced teachers who have seen all kinds pass through never knew? A 15 year old boy who could raise a blade to his own mother in a rage tantrum didn't just "trip off" in a one time incident.

nemisis
punchin NOS

Postby nemisis » April 25th, 2018, 11:52 am

mero wrote:
Waterloo home.
Cutlass.

i came to same conclusion using that exact same logic, but if i was wrong i want to be corrected earlier rather than just going with the assumption.

mero

Postby mero » April 25th, 2018, 12:05 pm

maj. tom wrote:No not licks as a consequence of the crime. You misunderstand me. A boy like that would have all the signs of an undisciplined troublemaker since Form 1. These kind of incident don't happen overnight. It was a matter of the boy not being checked with discipline and fear of authority. But you can see now that nothing was ever done along those lines.

He certainly was not getting that training from home and that is the purpose of the strict discipline those all-boys schools are (were) famous for. A Dean of Discipline had that duty. You think the experienced teachers who have seen all kinds pass through never knew? A 15 year old boy who could raise a blade to his own mother in a rage tantrum didn't just "trip off" in a one time incident.
You'll be surprised. While what u mentioned is an accepted explanation and normally true, there are some kids who just do dumb sheit.

I've seen cases where mummy and daddy do everything for them.. Invest in them , good guidance, good provider, mentor, give them love x 10 and child just male a mess of everything without even being peer pressured In some cases

Takes a split second to react and a lifetime to reflect

Maybe mums is a lifelong nag, maybe mum's was cussing and slapping him up trying to get the phone cuz he getting distracted by gyal. Maybe after he pull the blade mums hit him the "yuh name man, chop meh, chop meh" and that day was the day. Maybe he was an inexperienced "planasser" and things went wrong

To actually severe yuh own mums hands is a different kinda trip off though but I sure it have people here who does real cuss dey mums and planasse dey pops on a normal basis.

airuma
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby airuma » April 25th, 2018, 9:32 pm

^^ I would really like to hear that version of "good guidance" that generally results in a child making a mess of things. I am not saying that it cannot happen, as with everything else, there are anomalies. I am just saying that statements like those, based on a small, isolated, biased sample, will influence some parents to hold back from providing for their children "properly".

"Police sources last night told Newsday that since only the woman and her son were in the house at the time of the incident and neither have given any information, they do not have sufficient evidence to lay a charge"
So only two people in a room, one gets a hand chopped off, the right hand too so if she is right handed we could kinda rule out that she would chop off her right hand with her left hand..... yet we need a statement!

BTW, there is a picture of the suspect in circulation, looks like it was taken in an airplane.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » April 25th, 2018, 10:36 pm

mero wrote:
Waterloo home.
Cutlass.

You could be right.
No black children goes to Presentation.
No black people lives in Waterloo.
No black people ever use cutlass.
And no black person ever cut off anybody hand or head.

That is logic for your money. The only time you ever post is to criticize Indians. The only thing you do is to show your racial bias and your stupidity.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » April 25th, 2018, 10:42 pm

There are monsters of all ethnicities. Why is the relevance of him being east Indian? All over the country black boys are wiping out one another. What makes this one worse than any other?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 25th, 2018, 10:48 pm

relevance? ...

ProtonPowder
Shifting into 6th

Postby ProtonPowder » April 25th, 2018, 11:20 pm

rspann wrote:There are monsters of all ethnicities. Why is the relevance of him being east Indian? All over the country black boys are wiping out one another. What makes this one worse than any other?

Every other week it have stories about physically and sexually abused children making news, almost always at the hands of a older male relative. Just a few months ago a army man kill his infant daughter with a gun during an argument. How much airtime those things get? A few days maximum.

This incident is a disgusting indictment on the boy alone, not no societal trends or nothing. The news know how to capture their prime audience: middle aged parents and old people who want to keep grinding that axe against young people.

This is the definition of an isolated incident being milked for sensationalism by the news outlets and bitter old people. I hope that boy gets charged as an adult, and for trinidadians to start thinking more critically.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » April 25th, 2018, 11:36 pm

Sense.

mero

Postby mero » April 25th, 2018, 11:49 pm

rspann wrote:
mero wrote:
Waterloo home.
Cutlass.

You could be right.

That is logic for your money. The only time you ever post is to criticize Indians. The only thing you do is to show your racial bias and your stupidity.

Old man, nobody change yuh diaper for the night or wha?

So on the whooole of 2nr which is filled with blatant racial attacks on "PNM kinda people " day in day out which you self either partake in, endorse/pretend you eh see, you pull me out at being racially biased because I deducted the boy was East Indian?

Something really wrong with allyuh yes. Had this only be from Laventille or anywhere on the EWC, thread woulda be 20 pages long with the usual sheit posters and yourself starring with the PNM ppl again /"Jumped Up House Ni99er Rowley" /"one less PNM hand to vote"! and calling for death sentence for the boy.

rspann wrote:The only time you ever post is to criticize Indians.

Lol, never knew football discussions and Messi worship = criticizing Indians, learn something new everyday on 2nr, otherwise miss me with that race talk bs old man

mero

Postby mero » April 26th, 2018, 12:29 am

rspann wrote:There are monsters of all ethnicities. Why is the relevance of him being east Indian? All over the country black boys are wiping out one another. What makes this one worse than any other?
Gramps can we actually have your take on the issue seeing instead of you trying to derail the ched typical 2nr style by lamenting on this race talk? No one cares that the boy is indo

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 26th, 2018, 12:50 am

mero wrote:
rspann wrote:
mero wrote:
Waterloo home.
Cutlass.

You could be right.

Old man, nobody change yuh diaper for the night or wha?

So on the whooole of 2nr which is filled with blatant racial attacks on "PNM kinda people " day in day out which you self either partake in, endorse/pretend you eh see, you pull me out at being racially biased because I deducted the boy was East Indian?

Something really wrong with allyuh yes. Had this only be from Laventille or anywhere on the EWC, thread woulda be 20 pages long with the usual sheit posters and yourself starring with the PNM ppl again /"Jumped Up House Ni99er Rowley" /"one less PNM hand to vote"! and calling for death sentence for the boy.

rspann wrote:The only time you ever post is to criticize Indians.

Lol, never knew football discussions and Messi worship = criticizing Indians, learn something new everyday on 2nr, otherwise miss me with that race talk bs old man

It's Negro btw :wink:

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » April 26th, 2018, 3:59 am

Son of chopped mother released

NALINEE SEELAL

AFTER seven days in detention at the Juvenile Booking Centre in the Brasso Police Station, the 15-year-old college student suspected of chopping off his mother’s right hand was ordered released by the Office of the DPP pending further investigations.

The weeping schoolboy was reunited with his father and other relatives shortly after 3 pm yesterday, in front of Sgt Boxer of the Freeport Police Station, who is assigned to probe the incident. The boy’s father later told Newsday, “I do not want to speak with any media at this time,” when asked how he felt about his son’s release.

The father has supported his son even after police said he was the main suspect in the chopping incident. He remained adamant that he had a duty to stand by his child despite the circumstances.

The father visited his son every day of his detention, taking clothes and other items and assuring him his stay at the detention centre would not be for long.

On Sunday, after attending a prayer service at Brickfield, the father visited his son and was privy to him being interviewed by Sgt Boxer. Asked about the chopping incident, the boy answered, “No comment,” to all questions. The boy’s Legal Aid attorney was also at his side. On Monday, Boxer went to San Fernando General Hospital to interview the boy’s mother, but she was said to be in surgery.

He returned on Tuesday and met with the victim, who told him she was not in a position to give a statement, and had to speak with her husband first. Late Tuesday the investigator met with attorney Angelica Teelucksingh in the office of the DPP South to discuss the police findings. Teelucksingh sought directions from her superiors and yesterday at 9.30 am, police were told to release the boy.

Sources close to the boy’s mother said she was elated on learning of his release. She confided to relatives that she is hoping he would visit her, as they had not seen each other since she was chopped.

Secretary of the Association of Psychiatrists Dr Varma Deyalsingh said, “Even though the teenager is released back into society, we have to ensure that he gets the proper help to deal with the situation in which he found himself.

“We have to recognise the fact that in teenagers their brains are still developing and the three frontal cortex in the brain deals with handling emotions, feelings and impulsive behaviour.

A child who acts out in a hostile, aggressive manner would certainly need help in dealing with any underlying psychological issues.

“We will have to identify if he has any deep-seated psychological problems that may also need medication. The mother would also need help to deal with the trauma which she experienced and the entire family would need to be brought into counselling to see how we can manage the family dynamics.”

Last Thursday, the teen’s mother was found with her right hand severed and chop wounds to the head and back. The boy was later found at the Waterloo Cremation Site by police and taken into custody as the main suspect.

The following day, during ten hours of surgery at the San Fernando General Hospital, doctors were able to reattach the severed hand.

http://newsday.co.tt/2018/04/26/son-of-chopped-mother-released/

ProtonPowder
Shifting into 6th

Postby ProtonPowder » April 26th, 2018, 6:36 am

Looks like the parents dont want to testify against him. Is he an only child?

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » April 26th, 2018, 7:36 am

mero wrote:
Waterloo home.
Cutlass.

Sure right, they might be in a coma if they try that.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » April 26th, 2018, 9:31 am

smh...there are people that got estranged from their families for trivial matters and this little imps getting prayers and welcome back?
I get the feeling that when the full story eventually comes out, people go be either sick or vex.

ADONI
18 pounds of Boost

Postby ADONI » April 26th, 2018, 9:51 am

Well lets hope, he doesn't trips on on moms again or even pops, much less even on the wrong person...

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » April 27th, 2018, 8:00 am

Schoolboy moved to secret location
NALINEE SEELAL

THE 15-year-old college student ordered released on Wednesday by the DPP, has been taken to an undisclosed location where he is to receive counselling and rehabilitation. The teen was taken from the Brasso Police Station on Wednesday afternoon by his father.

Neighbours and relatives waited in vain for his return to the family’s Carapichaima home but when he failed to show they were told a decision was taken not to have him at home for several reasons. The boy was detained last week after his mother’s right hand was chopped off and she was chopped to the back of the neck.

Yesterday the boy’s grandmother said, “I listened to the radio and looked at the television news which revealed my grandson was back home, but that information is not true. I don’t know where my grandson is but I am hoping to see him soon.” The her knowledge, the boy has not yet visited his mother who remains at hospital.

On Wednesday, lead investigator Sgt Boxer of the Freeport Police was given instructions to release the schoolboy. He was in custody since last week Thursday after the chopping incident. His mother underwent ten hours of surgery during which, her hand was reattached at the wrist. Police said he was released because of insufficient evidence.

http://newsday.co.tt/2018/04/27/schoolboy-moved-to-secret-location-2/

airuma
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby airuma » April 27th, 2018, 9:26 am

Just got some pics of the victim..... that boy should be put away! From the pics, I would say if the victim did not block with her hand, she would be dead, and it was multiple chops.... definitely not.... oh shucks! ah was only grand-charging!
I have to say hats off to the doctors if this woman is still alive!

supercharged turbo
punchin NOS

Postby supercharged turbo » April 27th, 2018, 9:46 am

airuma wrote:Just got some pics of the victim..... that boy should be put away! From the pics, I would say if the victim did not block with her hand, she would be dead, and it was multiple chops.... definitely not.... oh shucks! ah was only grand-charging!
I have to say hats off to the doctors if this woman is still alive!
Saw the pics earlier and can't find it back now.Where was it posted?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”