Forums

A Young PNM Statement

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

A Young PNM Statement

Postby RedVEVO » May 8th, 2018, 2:21 am

Seven senior attorneys practising before the criminal bar are condemning statements made by acting Attorney General Stuart Young where he claimed some lawyers were assisting gang leaders to run their empires.

In a joint statement issued yesterday, the seven silk, Ramesh Lawrence Maharaj, Osbourne Charles, Israel Khan, Pamela Elder, Gilbert Peterson, Ernest H. Koylass and Sophia Chote said they “deprecate” the statements made by Young saying if he was “indeed aware of such practices, he ought to have exercised restraint commensurate with his office and permitted law enforcement to perform their duties without hindrance.” They called on Young to “apologise to the practitioners at the criminal bar.”

http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/2018-05- ... nock-young

What is wrong with these Politicians ?

When will bacchanal done and real progress start in TT ?

Now PNM Young blaming lawyers for the escalation in crime ?

sMASH
TunerGod

Re: A Young PNM Statement

Postby sMASH » May 8th, 2018, 5:11 am

makes a lot of loaded statements; little evidence or action to treat with them in a meaningful way- the way of goebbels young.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 8th, 2018, 6:08 am

Well they tried to blame Kams so it's lawyers next and then the church will be next.

Awaits for PNM to blame Sat Marajh and hindus

fatboy slim
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby fatboy slim » May 8th, 2018, 6:26 am

PNM full of sheit

randolphinshan
Riding on 17's

Postby randolphinshan » May 8th, 2018, 10:15 am

zoom rader wrote:Well they tried to blame Kams so it's lawyers next and then the church will be next.

Awaits for PNM to blame Sat Marajh and hindus

Stuart could be speaking the truth here ladies and gents .Never forget the 2 deens Ram and Debi were shameless and defended a DEAD man for years while still collecting money.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » May 8th, 2018, 10:20 am

Stuart Young has turned out to be one of the biggest WOFT in that administration. He's even worse than McDonald and Smith because they lived up to expectations.
He came from an okay background experience wise and with little baggage.

Guess he just wants to have his turn licking Growls anus like the rest of them.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » May 8th, 2018, 10:27 am

Guardian Article:
Ramdeen is also the subject of a separate criminal investigation, Prisongate, where it is alleged that concocted civil claims of assault and battery were being filed against the State and settled for significant sums of money.

In August 2013, former Solicitor General Eleanor Joye Donaldson-Honeywell had complained directly to Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar about the allegations, but the PM referred the matter back to her boss, then attorney general Anand Ramlogan, for investigation. Donaldson-Honeywell subsequently resigned and is currently in private practice.

Separately.....didnt Gary Griffith make similar statements?

If half the allegations of corruption in this government and the last are true-tell me that LAWYERS arent involved.

LAWYERS THINK LAWYERS are crooks....let who garden the statement fall in..make noise.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 8th, 2018, 10:34 am

Read the Scott Drug Report

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » May 8th, 2018, 11:30 am

some lawyers were assisting gang leaders to run their empires.

as if we didnt already know dat

probably d 1st time i agree with any ting stuey said , he shuda say including accountants , police , judiciary & politicians too ...... :| :| :|

Daran
Shifting into 6th

Postby Daran » May 8th, 2018, 11:55 am

Rovin's Audio wrote:
some lawyers were assisting gang leaders to run their empires.

as if we didnt already know dat

probably d 1st time i agree with any ting stuey said , he shuda say including accountants , police , judiciary & politicians too ...... :| :| :|

Well I mean it is the job spec of a lawyer......i.e giving legal advice on how NOT to break the law. Which is perfectly legal.

Accountants hiding laundered funds and police turning a blind eye are a far worse problem.

SimSimmer69
3NE 2NR for life

Postby SimSimmer69 » May 8th, 2018, 12:04 pm

A system as corrupted as ours won't be immune to members of the legal fraternity trying to profit from that said corruption and by extension, the industry of crime. It's inevitable. It's been common knowledge for many years that lawyers in this country have benefited from the state of our crime problems.

airuma
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby airuma » May 8th, 2018, 12:46 pm

Redman wrote:Guardian Article:
Ramdeen is also the subject of a separate criminal investigation, Prisongate, where it is alleged that concocted civil claims of assault and battery were being filed against the State and settled for significant sums of money.

In August 2013, former Solicitor General Eleanor Joye Donaldson-Honeywell had complained directly to Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar about the allegations, but the PM referred the matter back to her boss, then attorney general Anand Ramlogan, for investigation. Donaldson-Honeywell subsequently resigned and is currently in private practice.

If half the allegations of corruption in this government and the last are true-tell me that LAWYERS arent involved.

LAWYERS THINK LAWYERS are crooks....let who garden the statement fall in..make noise.

I don't think the issue here is whether the statement is true or not, I would compare this to Nizam Baksh's statement on the ethnic proportions of the police service while he was Chairman of the POLICE Service Commission.
IT SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN AN OFFICIAL PUBLIC STATEMENT!
An ATTORNEY GENERAL/ (Ag.), should avoid, as much as possible, making official public statements that will bring any part of the judicial system into disrepute..... this is absolutely irresponsible..... Young proved that his surname is not a misnomer.
BTW, I agree that there may be some merit to his statement.

randolphinshan
Riding on 17's

Postby randolphinshan » May 8th, 2018, 12:54 pm

airuma wrote:
Redman wrote:Guardian Article:

I don't think the issue here is whether the statement is true or not, I would compare this to Nizam Baksh's statement on the ethnic proportions of the police service while he was Chairman of the POLICE Service Commission.
IT SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN AN OFFICIAL PUBLIC STATEMENT!
An ATTORNEY GENERAL/ (Ag.), should avoid, as much as possible, making official public statements that will bring any part of the judicial system into disrepute..... this is absolutely irresponsible..... Young proved that his surname is not a misnomer.
BTW, I agree that there may be some merit to his statement.

Nah outta here with that flaccid argument. Man move like a big man and say what he think.And it is very much the truth too eh

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » May 8th, 2018, 1:03 pm

Judicial system INTO disrepute???
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

INTO disrepute implies that it has a reputation worthy of protection

thats akin to a 2 bit whore fighting to be addressed as Miss while flat on her back taking the goods.

The judicial system has become a mess because we focus on form instead of substance.
We tip toe through convention and custom, enabling political correctness to shield it from REAL issues in order to be clothed in a veil of propriety.

lets see IF SY has the ballllzzzz to continue with the discussion and come with further action.

airuma
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby airuma » May 8th, 2018, 1:40 pm

Redman wrote:Judicial system INTO disrepute???
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

INTO disrepute implies that it has a reputation worthy of protection

thats akin to a 2 bit whore fighting to be addressed as Miss while flat on her back taking the goods.

The judicial system has become a mess because we focus on form instead of substance.
We tip toe through convention and custom, enabling political correctness to shield it from REAL issues in order to be clothed in a veil of propriety.

lets see IF SY has the ballllzzzz to continue with the discussion and come with further action.

I would be very surprised if he does, in fact, I would be surprised is he is ever allowed to act as AG again.
The substance must conform to the form for it to be effective..... this is one of the major problems we have in Trinidad.... most of us derive our own solutions without first understanding the problem.
BTW you spoke about Gary Griffith what about when Morgan Job referred to police officers as criminals or Basdeo Pandy referring to teachers who abandon their children as criminals?

DVSTT
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby DVSTT » May 8th, 2018, 2:06 pm

bluefete wrote:Read the Scott Drug Report

Link?

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » May 8th, 2018, 2:09 pm

I have no issue re MJ and BP statements... both have been proven to be correct and more the rule than the exception.

leaders need to be able to call the shots as they see it-once it is intended to be constructive in its application or context...then lets table the truth and deal with it.

toyolink
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby toyolink » May 8th, 2018, 5:02 pm

This is the least of the problems the legal and judicial fraternity is facing at this time and mind you a lot of the issues were derived from utterances and behaviors from within.
To give Minister Young this kind of attention may be considered by some as an attempt to 'deflect'.
These learned individuals must pick their battles carefully or face being considered just another set of unwarranted noise makers who just like to hear themselves.
Who really takes on Minister Young?

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » May 8th, 2018, 5:14 pm

toyolink wrote:This is the least of the problems the legal and judicial fraternity is facing at this time and mind you a lot of the issues were derived from utterances and behaviors from within.
To give Minister Young this kind of attention may be considered by some as an attempt to 'deflect'.
These learned individuals must pick their battles carefully or face being considered just another set of unwarranted noise makers who just like to hear themselves.
Who really takes on Minister Young?

Yes, good point.

If you are in Parliament ( MP's ) you should be serious, responsible and should not engage in gossip and innuendos.

But this is "Rolweela Administration" and this is how he plans to deal with important issues e.g. emailgate scandal and his Sandals affair etc.

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » May 8th, 2018, 6:59 pm

Maybe the time has come for Trinidad business people to bring in our own Duterte and start cleaning up the criminal elements by the use of excessive force, bring down All the corrupt individuals regardless of their rank and positions in society, if you had a hand in the cookie jar your family gets wiped out.... The country will turn around.

airuma
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby airuma » May 8th, 2018, 9:17 pm

Ben_spanna wrote:Maybe the time has come for Trinidad business people to bring in our own Duterte and start cleaning up the criminal elements by the use of excessive force, bring down All the corrupt individuals regardless of their rank and positions in society, if you had a hand in the cookie jar your family gets wiped out.... The country will turn around.

Trinidad business people you say......

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » May 9th, 2018, 3:56 am

PNM Young sticking to his talk .

But as a Young attorney , where is the evidence boi ?

Huh ?

https://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/lo ... ccf54.html

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 9th, 2018, 4:42 am

RedVEVO wrote:PNM Young sticking to his talk .

But as a Young attorney , where is the evidence boi ?

Huh ?

https://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/lo ... ccf54.html
Ask Rowley about his emailgate

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » May 9th, 2018, 5:33 am

Streets turning red and this is the nonsense he go bring up? Frigging distraction.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 9th, 2018, 5:44 am

DVSTT wrote:
bluefete wrote:Read the Scott Drug Report

Link?

PM sent.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 9th, 2018, 12:20 pm

That's the problem with the three most vocal and visual kants the PNM have as their face, JUHN Scarfy, Arse Wari and Goebbels Young, they know everything wrt gangs, criminal lawyers, ferry corruption, but do absolutely nothing with their claimed "evidence"
Last edited by De Dragon on May 9th, 2018, 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » May 9th, 2018, 2:27 pm

De Dragon wrote:That's the problem with the three most vocal and visual kants the PNM have as their face, Rowley, Arse Wari and Goebbels Young, they know everything wrt gangs, criminal lawyers, ferry corruption, but do absolutely nothing with their claimed "evidence"

Exactly :shock:

They play games with people minds and lives and money and children .

PNM Rowleela have a majority in Parliament.

But it's blame and shame.

fatboy slim
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby fatboy slim » May 10th, 2018, 11:31 am

pink panty stuart little always trying to act tough with that stupid baby face

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » May 10th, 2018, 11:48 am

Since gangs and criminals come from pnm strongholds, he know what he talking about

pete
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby pete » May 10th, 2018, 1:25 pm

Step daughter tip him off?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”