this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

SLVR1
Sweet on this forum

Re: Tax on Doubles ?

Postby SLVR1 » May 23rd, 2018, 3:11 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
SLVR1 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:How much more injun tax to come beside house tax and doubles.

Meanwhile PNM ppl living for free and still looking for free HDC house and handouts

Stop the Indian talk. Many Negros own properties and will have to pay. In my area all the Negros own their properties. The UNC lived for free also and did their share of crap and that is why the NIS system is in the position it is in. HDC is a government tool for whoever is in power. Stop stereotyping. I am an Indian and the only time it will be an Indian tax is if I am paying and none of my neighbors are paying. Then you have a case. Not that you will.

Zoom is correct .

Other tax may include Alloo Tax, Prado Tax, Caura Lime Tax, Curry Duck Tax etc.

Also SVR1 you seriously need to upgrade your reading/ education skills per highlight above :shock: :shock:

If you have to pick up on that as your argument then well done since you could argue the case in other way. Bravo. BTW it SLVR1. I guess you too make errors.

SLVR1
Sweet on this forum

Postby SLVR1 » May 23rd, 2018, 3:11 pm

SLVR1 wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
SLVR1 wrote:

Meanwhile PNM ppl living for free and still looking for free HDC house and handouts

Stop the Indian talk. Many Negros own properties and will have to pay. In my area all the Negros own their properties. The UNC lived for free also and did their share of crap and that is why the NIS system is in the position it is in. HDC is a government tool for whoever is in power. Stop stereotyping. I am an Indian and the only time it will be an Indian tax is if I am paying and none of my neighbors are paying. Then you have a case. Not that you will.

Zoom is correct .

Also SVR1 you seriously need to upgrade your reading/ education skills per highlight above :shock: :shock:

If you have to pick up on that as your argument then well done since you could not argue the case in any other way. Bravo. BTW it SLVR1. I guess you too make errors.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » May 23rd, 2018, 3:13 pm

SLVR1 wrote:
SLVR1 wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
SLVR1 wrote:

Zoom is correct .

If you have to pick up on that as your argument then well done since you could not argue the case in any other way. Bravo. BTW it SLVR1. I guess you too make errors.

Read more and educate self .

It's my mantra today .

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Postby Slartibartfast » May 23rd, 2018, 5:02 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
SLVR1 wrote:
SLVR1 wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
SLVR1 wrote:

Zoom is correct .

It's my mantra today .
Wow... just wow... the two of you let Zoom Radar of all people spark of a racial debate? I know the both of you can be reasonable (from previous posts). Please, do not let Zoom mamaguide allyuh. We all in this together. No blacks, indians, douglas etc. We all trini. Let's start from there and see what's best for us. I am speaking as a mixed trini who like meh doubles but had to cut back since they start charging $5 for one :lol:

Morpheus
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Morpheus » May 23rd, 2018, 5:34 pm

SLVR1 wrote:

LoL. Meet Zoomy. For him, all negros are PNM, bandit, don't own property and look like guntas.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 23rd, 2018, 5:37 pm

SLVR1 wrote:

Wait till PNM value your house then you will know.
Once you injun it have a different taxes for you it will be Pnm putting a value on your house and they will have an agenda for injun as instructed by PNM

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 23rd, 2018, 5:47 pm

Morpheus wrote:
SLVR1 wrote:

LoL. Meet Zoomy. For him, all negros are PNM, bandit, don't own property and look like guntas.
Most PNM ppl are renting and have a family member in jail. Most are child muddars and child faddars.

Morpheus
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Morpheus » May 23rd, 2018, 5:51 pm

Slartibartfast wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
SLVR1 wrote:
SLVR1 wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
SLVR1 wrote:

Zoom is correct .

It's my mantra today .
Wow... just wow... the two of you let Zoom Radar of all people spark of a racial debate? I know the both of you can be reasonable (from previous posts). Please, do not let Zoom mamaguide allyuh. We all in this together. No blacks, indians, douglas etc. We all trini. Let's start from there and see what's best for us. I am speaking as a mixed trini who like meh doubles but had to cut back since they start charging $5 for one
When we can do this then things will change. Bandit don't care what race you are. We're all affected by the crime. We're all affected by these 2 bla$ted major political parties. But nah it's all about who do worse than who.
Anywho, I don't really post bout these craps so I'm out.

*I does just like to see what Zoomy comes up with and get kicks
Last edited by Morpheus on May 23rd, 2018, 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Morpheus
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Morpheus » May 23rd, 2018, 5:53 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Morpheus wrote:
SLVR1 wrote:

Most PNM ppl are renting and have a family member in jail. Most are child muddars and child faddars.
Proof?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 23rd, 2018, 5:54 pm

Morpheus wrote:
Slartibartfast wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
SLVR1 wrote:
SLVR1 wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
SLVR1 wrote:

Zoom is correct .

It's my mantra today .
Wow... just wow... the two of you let Zoom Radar of all people spark of a racial debate? I know the both of you can be reasonable (from previous posts). Please, do not let Zoom mamaguide allyuh. We all in this together. No blacks, indians, douglas etc. We all trini. Let's start from there and see what's best for us. I am speaking as a mixed trini who like meh doubles but had to cut back since they start charging $5 for one
When we can do this then things will change. Bandit don't care what race you are. We're all affected by the crime. We're all affected by these 2 bla$ted major political parties. But nah it all about who do worse than who.
Anywho, I don't really post bout bout these craps so I'm out.

*I does just like to see what Zoomy comes up with it and get kicks

I get the last laugh bro.

Morpheus
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Morpheus » May 23rd, 2018, 5:55 pm

If you say so Zooms

ProtonPowder
Shifting into 6th

Postby ProtonPowder » May 23rd, 2018, 6:32 pm

zoom rader wrote:Wait till PNM value your house then you will know.
Once you injun it have a different taxes for you it will be Pnm putting a value on your house and they will have an agenda for injun as instructed by PNM

jesus christ

This is the kind of man that go blame the PNM when he barber sneeze and zog up he head

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » May 24th, 2018, 1:54 am

ProtonPowder wrote:

jesus christ

This is the kind of man that go blame the PNM when he barber sneeze and zog up he head

Protein Head is PNM 100%.

The property tax and double tax is to show "who in charge now."

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Postby Slartibartfast » May 24th, 2018, 3:48 pm

Morpheus wrote:
Slartibartfast wrote:Wow... just wow... the two of you let Zoom Radar of all people spark of a racial debate? I know the both of you can be reasonable (from previous posts). Please, do not let Zoom mamaguide allyuh. We all in this together. No blacks, indians, douglas etc. We all trini. Let's start from there and see what's best for us. I am speaking as a mixed trini who like meh doubles but had to cut back since they start charging $5 for one
When we can do this then things will change. Bandit don't care what race you are. We're all affected by the crime. We're all affected by these 2 bla$ted major political parties. But nah it's all about who do worse than who.

Word, word. I do that sometimes as well.

A little hint, if you replace "PNM ppl" with "black people" in any of zoom's posts you will properly see what it is he is trying to say. Replace it with the word "n*gger" and you will also capture the his true tone and sentiment behind what he is saying.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » May 24th, 2018, 3:56 pm

Slartibartfast wrote:
Morpheus wrote:
Slartibartfast wrote:Wow... just wow... the two of you let Zoom Radar of all people spark of a racial debate? I know the both of you can be reasonable (from previous posts). Please, do not let Zoom mamaguide allyuh. We all in this together. No blacks, indians, douglas etc. We all trini. Let's start from there and see what's best for us. I am speaking as a mixed trini who like meh doubles but had to cut back since they start charging $5 for one

A little hint, if you replace "PNM ppl" with "black people" in any of zoom's posts you will properly see what it is he is trying to say. Replace it with the word "n*gger" and you will also capture the his true tone and sentiment behind what he is saying.

Why are you so sensitive with Zoom's posts on my thread ?

If you do not agree , so be it :D

But to attempt to replace is dictatorial - like beating your wife everyday :roll:

Keep your personal racist innuendos out of my thread :roll:

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Postby Slartibartfast » May 24th, 2018, 4:23 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
Slartibartfast wrote:
Morpheus wrote:

But to attempt to replace is dictatorial - like beating your wife everyday :roll:

I just don't like racists.

Also, zoom used the innuendo. I merely pointed it out.

But I agree. It would be good to keep the racial innuendos out of this thread.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » May 24th, 2018, 4:45 pm

Slartibartfast wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
Slartibartfast wrote:
Morpheus wrote:

I just don't like racists.

Also, zoom used the innuendo. I merely pointed it out.

But I agree. It would be good to keep the racial innuendos out of this thread.

Ok :D

Peace - Beer or Joose for everybody .

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Postby Slartibartfast » May 24th, 2018, 4:53 pm

RedVEVO wrote:Ok :D

Peace - Beer or Joose for everybody .
Cokes and red C-jink to :lol:

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 24th, 2018, 6:02 pm

Slartibartfast wrote:
Morpheus wrote:

Best you write my post for me. Dwane and Eleitauto may not ban you.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » May 24th, 2018, 6:35 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Slartibartfast wrote:
Morpheus wrote:

Best you write my post for me. Dwane and Eleitauto may not ban you.

Funny Zoom :D :D :D

Amount of times I have been banned :D

Water on a duck back :D

ProtonPowder
Shifting into 6th

Postby ProtonPowder » May 24th, 2018, 7:23 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
ProtonPowder wrote:

jesus christ

your PNM fetish is 100% creepy

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » May 24th, 2018, 7:58 pm

ProtonPowder wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
ProtonPowder wrote:

jesus christ

Tax & Doubles.

If you have nothing to contribute in my "Tax on Doubles" thread, stay off the thread :roll:

Simple.

ProtonPowder
Shifting into 6th

Postby ProtonPowder » May 24th, 2018, 8:21 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
ProtonPowder wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
ProtonPowder wrote:

jesus christ

Tax & Doubles.

If you have nothing to contribute in my "Tax on Doubles" thread, stay off the thread :roll:

Simple.

I wasnt aware you owned the tuner servers bossman

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » May 24th, 2018, 8:25 pm

ProtonPowder wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
ProtonPowder wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
ProtonPowder wrote:

jesus christ

Tax & Doubles.

Simple.

I wasnt aware you owned the tuner servers bossman

Tax and Doubles .

Focus .

Peeps who start threads are the owners - "OP"

Focus .

ProtonPowder
Shifting into 6th

Postby ProtonPowder » May 24th, 2018, 8:30 pm

http://www.trinituner.com/v4/about/rules/

show me
and show me how calling people pnm in a post, and nothing else is on topic

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » May 24th, 2018, 8:30 pm

GreenVEVO

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » May 24th, 2018, 8:34 pm

ProtonPowder wrote:http://www.trinituner.com/v4/about/rules/

show me

100% PNM mentality again.

Don't you have homework to attend to ?

A bus pass to purchase ?

Focus and repeat.

Tax and Doubles .

Is is good ? Is it bad ?

ProtonPowder
Shifting into 6th

Postby ProtonPowder » May 24th, 2018, 8:41 pm

RedVEVO wrote:

show me

A bus pass to purchase ?

Focus and repeat.

Tax and Doubles .

Is is good ? Is it bad ?

Typical vevo, change the topic when you cant make a point.

Tax on people who make an income and dont contribute to the state?
Yes, including professionals that take cash only.

Plenty dog whistling going on in what you think a pnm is though, says a lot about you

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » May 24th, 2018, 8:43 pm

ProtonPowder wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:

show me

A bus pass to purchase ?

Focus and repeat.

Tax and Doubles .

Is is good ? Is it bad ?

Typical vevo, change the topic when you cant make a point.

Tax on people who make an income and dont contribute to the state?
Yes, including professionals that take cash only.

Plenty dog whistling going on in what you think a pnm is though, says a lot about you

Ok.

Bye bye.

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Postby Slartibartfast » May 25th, 2018, 1:37 pm

RedVEVO wrote:Tax & Doubles.

Simple.
Everybody should pay tax. Doubles men, taxi men and illegal immigrants included. The only people that should be exempt are those that are unable to work (elderly, children and the crippled). Just don't expect the doubles tax to pull T&T out of debt. Speaking of tax, what about tax on politicians (i.e. removal of all the exemptions that they get)? If Clowninbutt had to pay taxes on his mustang, you have any idea how many doubles that 1 tax on the 1 purchase from that 1 person would have offset?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”