TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Sat Maharaj says No Hijab in Hindu School

Postby Dizzy28 » May 24th, 2018, 3:20 pm

The_Honourable wrote:Thank you Dizzy!

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Postby Slartibartfast » May 24th, 2018, 3:39 pm

Quick question. If a muslim girl should be allowed the freedom to wear a hijab in a Hindu school, should a hindu girl be allowed to not wear a hijab in a muslim school?

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » May 24th, 2018, 3:44 pm

Slartibartfast wrote:Quick question. If a muslim girl should be allowed the freedom to wear a hijab in a Hindu school, should a hindu girl be allowed to not wear a hijab in a muslim school?

Hijabs aren't mandatory for students of Muslims schools...not even for the Muslim ones.

nick639v2
30 pounds of Boost

Postby nick639v2 » May 24th, 2018, 3:49 pm

matr1x wrote:She was given every chance to work there. But she refused to budge in the hiijaab. Bun she

Correct.. rock so yes, she ain't entitled to nothing.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 24th, 2018, 3:55 pm

That court decision, in the end basically they tell the school allyuh wrong!

The pertinent points are similar to this case : person a public service with public funds and being unreasonable to middle ground when there is no valid reason to say that the hijab would have negative impacts.

*$kїđž!™
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *$kїđž!™ » May 24th, 2018, 3:57 pm

The majority of ojts that pass thru us are a waste of tax payers money as they do nothing whole day...very lazy and have attitude problems....sat really doing her a favour by accepting her in the school as an extra burden to teachers and look now she gone with fazeer to try to build a case....

Man them hijabis does be the worst ...just sayin...

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » May 24th, 2018, 4:15 pm

*$kїđž!™ wrote:The majority of ojts that pass thru us are a waste of tax payers money as they do nothing whole day...very lazy and have attitude problems....sat really doing her a favour by accepting her in the school as an extra burden to teachers and look now she gone with fazeer to try to build a case....

Man them hijabis does be the worst ...just sayin...

Hijab is not the worst .

OJTs are not lazy and have attitude .

Just saying .

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Postby Slartibartfast » May 24th, 2018, 4:26 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:
Slartibartfast wrote:Quick question. If a muslim girl should be allowed the freedom to wear a hijab in a Hindu school, should a hindu girl be allowed to not wear a hijab in a muslim school?

Hijabs aren't mandatory for students of Muslims schools...not even for the Muslim ones.
Really? I didn't know that.

Well... look like Sat done fcuked up. But who knew that pedophiles could also be bigots. Sat is so full of surprises. What will he think of next!

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 24th, 2018, 6:02 pm

88sins wrote:which rbc blue?

Yuh looking to stalk de people girl chirrun orrr? :shock: :P :P

IIRC, it was either Grande or Arima.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 24th, 2018, 6:03 pm

So they moved her to work in a Ministry now?

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » May 24th, 2018, 6:35 pm

bluefete wrote:

it that obvious :oops:

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » May 24th, 2018, 6:40 pm

bluefete wrote:

Stalking and cyber bully 88sins flies again ?

Sat and Muslim girl - India and Pakistan

After 100 years still no resolve .

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » May 24th, 2018, 6:58 pm

side note... Amazon advertising hijabs on d right

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » May 24th, 2018, 7:30 pm

So a Muslim teacher at Lakshmi is indicating the girl has lied about what transpired thus far embellishing the story for her gain. She isn't a victim as she is making it out too be. (I have two first cousins teaching there and my wife and three sisters in law went there so this is not hear say)

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 24th, 2018, 7:47 pm

what is the lie? what is the actual story that u heard ?

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » May 24th, 2018, 8:04 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:So a Muslim teacher at Lakshmi is indicating the girl has lied about what transpired thus far embellishing the story for her gain. She isn't a victim as she is making it out too be. (I have two first cousins teaching there and my wife and three sisters in law went there so this is not hear say)

The word is "hearsay"

What did your family report to you ?

Give the forum the details .

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » May 24th, 2018, 8:06 pm

I heard the same.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » May 24th, 2018, 8:14 pm

Even if the muslim girl was not the victim , the fundamental issue still remains.

Whose constitutional's right was infringed ?

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » May 24th, 2018, 8:15 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:So a Muslim teacher at Lakshmi is indicating the girl has lied about what transpired thus far embellishing the story for her gain. She isn't a victim as she is making it out too be. (I have two first cousins teaching there and my wife and three sisters in law went there so this is not hear say)

ahm dan, unless dey make a veejo & say what they saying, once it coming from u & is not u originally say it, u jus relaying what dey tell u,

dat is d very definition of hearsay :lol: :lol:

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » May 24th, 2018, 8:22 pm

88sins wrote:

ahm dan, unless dey make a veejo & say what they saying, once it coming from u & is not u originally say it, u jus relaying what dey tell u,

dat is d very definition of hearsay :lol: :lol:

Yes :lol: :lol:

Hearsay is gossip .

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » May 24th, 2018, 8:27 pm

I not following how the wife and three sisters going there years ago ,proves anything.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » May 24th, 2018, 8:53 pm

sam1978 wrote:I not following how the wife and three sisters going there years ago ,proves anything.

Friends tell friends etc. tell family - sister tell sister tell brother wife .

Like Tuner :wink:

Hence "here say " (hearsay}

Gem_in_i
18 pounds of Boost

Postby Gem_in_i » May 24th, 2018, 9:24 pm

So what is the real story.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 24th, 2018, 9:27 pm

Run thing nah man! What did your 2 1st cousins have to say?

RedVEVO wrote:

The word is "hearsay"

What did your family report to you ?

Give the forum the details .

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » May 24th, 2018, 10:36 pm

The Hijab matter where a young On-the-Job trainee assigned to the Lakshmi Girls Hindu college was told she could not wear her Hijab is headed for the courts for an interpretation.

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » May 24th, 2018, 11:22 pm

Monk BANzai wrote:
Care to expand a bit? i like the trend of thought here.... have a question based on this statement:

Partaking/organising/inputs working towards anything towards other religion is against the teaching of islam...

If correct.. .how does a Muslim Grocery owner react to Hindus or Christians shopping at his/her place of business for say, Divali or Christmas? Is the act of them shopping equals the Muslim contributing towards other religions? Should the Muslim Grocery owner (again, if iam to infer the statement correctly) close for these periods when it is known that the public is preparing (by shopping) for other religious acts? Or ignore because "money haffi make"?

i see you point banzai.... but there are places that do this.... and i quote todays (thursday 24th) trinidad express letters to the editor.

one such person claims there's a muslim jewelery store in a mall that does not make / fix religious jewelry be it an om or a cross or any other faith. person also goes on to state there is a muslim run photocopy place in aranguez that also does not photocopy books that contain pictures / images of other religions.....

go read the express and check it out......

so i guess some ppl really go for their religion....

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » May 25th, 2018, 1:35 am

Someone essentially summed up from LGHC side. Still doesn't exonerate decision to enforce a dress code. But the girl isn't as innocent as she seems.
FB_IMG_1527226464548.jpg

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 25th, 2018, 2:06 am

Dizzy28 wrote:Someone essentially summed up from LGHC side. Still doesn't exonerate decision to enforce a dress code. But the girl isn't as innocent as she seems.
FB_IMG_1527226464548.jpg
Yup just as I thought a PNM agent sent in to cause trouble and now the AG is taking up the case.
This will probably reach the UK courts as some of the PNM judges are bias and cannot be trusted.

Anyway Sat has a history of winning when PNM in power.

A few years ago before elections there was a PNM principal in one of Sat school causing the same problems, she got kicked out.
Then there was the Radio licences case that went all the way to the UK and sat won.
Then a PNM Hindu group tried to overtake one of Sats temples in couva, I think he won that one aswell.

GLANIMAL
3NE 2NR for life

Postby GLANIMAL » May 25th, 2018, 2:57 am

Rovin's Audio wrote:
Monk BANzai wrote:
GLANIMAL wrote:
Monk BANzai wrote:
GLANIMAL wrote:Plain talk...bad manners

It is the duty of a muslim to respect other people religion (no matter their rules or regulations on an ethical level). Respect means, I give you your space/freedom to do what you want and respect your decisions, but a muslim in noway cannot partake in other religious activities besides islam. That is why all muslims kind of dont show up to any other religions prayers etc..... This doesnt mean we dont respect your religion..

The worst sin is islam is to asociate partners with god. This is called shirk. Partaking/organising/inputs working towards anything towards other religion is against the teaching of islam. That is just on a religious level. Otherwise in mankind, we are all our brothers keepers and we are all here to help and guide one another.

Now in this situation,

If the muslim sister job scope consist of pure academics and the law of the land governs equality to that aspect. By all mean it is the worst discrimination a person(be it muslim/rasta etc....) can suffer. But if the school is run by the board/their religious laws and is completely independent of what the law of the lands says. The sister should respect that and move on. Also if her job scope entails any type of hindu religious input, she should of walk away from that job before it even started.

Care to expand a bit? i like the trend of thought here.... have a question based on this statement:

Partaking/organising/inputs working towards anything towards other religion is against the teaching of islam...

If correct.. .how does a Muslim Grocery owner react to Hindus or Christians shopping at his/her place of business for say, Divali or Christmas? Is the act of them shopping equals the Muslim contributing towards other religions? Should the Muslim Grocery owner (again, if iam to infer the statement correctly) close for these periods when it is known that the public is preparing (by shopping) for other religious acts? Or ignore because "money haffi make"?

And how is the muslim grocer inputing/partaking or organising...sale of goods is a different topic..anyone can sell goods...you not responsible for the buyer actions...of what he do with goods..this groceries/goods we talkibg bout..doh come and say drugs or alcohol..that is prohibited..

*smiles... you answered my question. "You are not responsible for the buyers actions"

The same applies to anyone's faith and their actions. Thanks.

interesting discussion ^^^

i not saying anything bad is jes a observation : very popular supermarket here in chaguanas [adhering to forum rules i not calling names but we all know it] is owned by a muslim family & has a full hindu section selling everything needed for hindu pujas including d firewood , deya oil , statues , pictures , incense etc , alot of hindus buy there & for diwali time they hang a very big banner with shuhb diwali on it & i have actually seen deyas lighting in there for diwali time & sometimes diwali music on d radio

however they dont sell alco or pork products though i seen beef ham & turkey ham

for christmas time they also have alot of related items with live parang band & of course for eid they have stuff for that too .... :| :| :|

I know the grocery...and yup..that is against the religion...but nobody is perfect..they will have to answer for that...and most importantly one grocery should not reflect the whole muslim community as well

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 25th, 2018, 4:56 am

Dizzy28 wrote:Someone essentially summed up from LGHC side. Still doesn't exonerate decision to enforce a dress code. But the girl isn't as innocent as she seems. FB_IMG_1527226464548.jpg

yuh hear that pic from your cousin and dem?
what, in your own words, was the story told to u from your familial sources inside the establishment?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”