Forums

Sat Maharaj says No Hijab in Hindu School

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Sundar
Riding on 17's

Sat Maharaj says No Hijab in Hindu School

Postby Sundar » May 23rd, 2018, 10:13 am

My coworker was telling me her friend went in a Muslim company to work and they had their own set of laws. Had to go to mosque and ting. So she should shut up.

black start
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Sat Maharaj says No Hijab in Hindu School

Postby black start » May 23rd, 2018, 10:16 am

ruffneck_12 wrote:I hope people take away the true lesson from this.

That they aren't anti muslim. They're just anti everything-that-isn't-their-own-religion (as is the case with most religions tbh)

Yeah Sat need to step down. Man does double down too much, hadda know to play the cards good man.
Giving hindus a bad name once more.
Honestly, sat is a cnut.....

Sadly, he thinks he is the voice for the hindu population locally and it reflects poor on the rest of them

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » May 23rd, 2018, 10:18 am

Question, if a non-muslim ojt was accepted into ASJA for example... and that person bring pork for lunch? Problems?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 23rd, 2018, 10:29 am

black start wrote:
ruffneck_12 wrote:I hope people take away the true lesson from this.

That they aren't anti muslim. They're just anti everything-that-isn't-their-own-religion (as is the case with most religions tbh)

Yeah Sat need to step down. Man does double down too much, hadda know to play the cards good man.
Giving hindus a bad name once more.
Honestly, sat is a cnut.....

Sadly, he thinks he is the voice for the hindu population locally and it reflects poor on the rest of them
He is not the voice for the Hindu population.

However it is his school and he runs the show same as you run your home.

black start
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby black start » May 23rd, 2018, 10:32 am

"It is his school" is no justification for being an idiot...

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 23rd, 2018, 10:37 am

black start wrote:"It is his school" is no justification for being an idiot...
Explain how he is an idiot?

Sat wins all his cases against the PNM goverment. Clearly he is alot smarter than PNM

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » May 23rd, 2018, 11:23 am

His place, his rules. The muslim girl can challenge it in court or EOC if she wishes. Besides OJT, did the SDMS ever interview her before she arrive to work? If they did, did she have the hijab on or not? Did they accept her and then backed out? I doubt OJT will just ups and send her to the SDMS juss so.

Sat Maharaj may not represent all of the Hindu community but he is 100% behind Hinduism, the most vocal and the most influential whether we agree with him or not. From history he doesn't just speed talk and do nothing. He actually does what he says he's going to do. From suing the government for what he believes in to opening a radio- television station, heavy influence securing indian arrival day, modernizing primary schools and building secondary schools including ECC centers. I'm not hindu and i respect that.

Due to this, some religious groups especially other hindu sects jealous the man because he had these successes and expanded the SDMS in a "short" space of time. You don't really see any other religious figure behind their cause to the same degree as Sat. Have many religious groups taking the faithfuls money and the only thing they have to show is a probably a new roof, a painted fence and maybe the occasional renovation of their place of worship. We have non-religious groups doing the same. One particular "movement" still trying to build a supermarket just off the highway by Barataria for the past 5 years and counting.

You may not like him, but he and his organization must be doing something right.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » May 23rd, 2018, 11:33 am

so u got a job that requires u to work for an organization that is very well known to have its particular customs but u did not ask about it upfront , just showed up to work & assumed that "u didnt expect that in this day & age , is 2018 , blah blah" ..... :|

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » May 23rd, 2018, 11:53 am

The_Honourable wrote:Question, if a non-muslim ojt was accepted into ASJA for example... and that person bring pork for lunch? Problems?

It have some real fraud Muslim down here. I know of a couple that does blaze black pudding normal normal...:|

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 23rd, 2018, 12:01 pm

The_Honourable wrote:His place, his rules. The muslim girl can challenge it in court or EOC if she wishes. Besides OJT, did the SDMS ever interview her before she arrive to work? If they did, did she have the hijab on or not? Did they accept her and then backed out? I doubt OJT will just ups and send her to the SDMS juss so.

Sat Maharaj may not represent all of the Hindu community but he is 100% behind Hinduism, the most vocal and the most influential whether we agree with him or not. From history he doesn't just speed talk and do nothing. He actually does what he says he's going to do. From suing the government for what he believes in to opening a radio- television station, heavy influence securing indian arrival day, modernizing primary schools and building secondary schools including ECC centers. I'm not hindu and i respect that.

Due to this, some religious groups especially other hindu sects jealous the man because he had these successes and expanded the SDMS in a "short" space of time. You don't really see any other religious figure behind their cause to the same degree as Sat. Have many religious groups taking the faithfuls money and the only thing they have to show is a probably a new roof, a painted fence and maybe the occasional renovation of their place of worship. We have non-religious groups doing the same. One particular "movement" still trying to build a supermarket just off the highway by Barataria for the past 5 years and counting.

You may not like him, but he and his organization must be doing something right.
She was sent there by the government.

It is most likely a poorly calculated plot by PNM to stir up trouble to side steps certain issues.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 23rd, 2018, 12:03 pm

Rovin's Audio wrote:so u got a job that requires u to work for an organization that is very well known to have its particular customs but u did not ask about it upfront , just showed up to work & assumed that "u didnt expect that in this day & age , is 2018 , blah blah" ..... :|
She knew what she was getting into, she is mostly likely a PNM plot

When PNM scraping the bottom of the barrel they attack Hindus to rile up the afro population

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 23rd, 2018, 12:12 pm

The Girl young, she probably not accustomed to this political part of life. Kind of a rude introduction...

Just chalk this one up to, everyday u learn sumting new

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 23rd, 2018, 12:13 pm

Rovin's Audio wrote:so u got a job that requires u to work for an organization that is very well known to have its particular customs but u did not ask about it upfront , just showed up to work & assumed that "u didnt expect that in this day & age , is 2018 , blah blah" ..... :|
black start wrote:"It is his school" is no justification for being an idiot...
It's not a justification, but it is the explanation.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » May 23rd, 2018, 12:14 pm

zoom rader wrote:

When PNM scraping the bottom of the barrel they attack Hindus to rile up the afro population

You really should see a psychologist.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 23rd, 2018, 12:15 pm

Sundar wrote:My coworker was telling me her friend went in a Muslim company to work and they had their own set of laws. Had to go to mosque and ting. So she should shut up.
Me eh know bout the masjid part, but I would expect a certain dress code and personnel conduct guidelines

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » May 23rd, 2018, 12:28 pm

d country already so divided with politics & race , is level beat up on fb because besides d region ting : she is of african descent too so is more bachanal .... :|

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » May 23rd, 2018, 12:28 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 23rd, 2018, 12:36 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Remain with your eyes closed and continue collecting PNM funds for tuner

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » May 23rd, 2018, 1:00 pm

Is Duane you handling so Zoom?

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 23rd, 2018, 1:53 pm

"Opens thread ... silently walks in":

While everyone is beating up over this, there is a far greater issue not for the OJT but for the Muslim girls who attend Latchmi.

Muslim students who attend Latchmi are NOT ALLOWED to wear a hijab while on the premises.

However, Muslims who attend St. Joseph Convent can do so because they won a court case 25 years ago.

Something is wrong somewhere.

"Closes thread and leaves" ...

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » May 23rd, 2018, 2:21 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:
Redman wrote:Says who?

All the other Hindu organizations that do not fall under the ambit of the Sanatan Dharma Maha Sabha!!!!

Just as the Roman Catholic Church does not speak for evangelicals, Penetcostals or Anglicans Sat cannot and does not speak for SWAHA, Hare Krishna, Kabir Panth or Chinmaya who are all Hindus of different organizations.

Just asking- we need more of these organizations to come out-(in all the faiths) and vocalize these different views.
The majority of people are not extremists...in any of the faiths.
But its the loud mouths that get the press and encourage polarization.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » May 23rd, 2018, 2:39 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Redman wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Redman wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Redman wrote:The Hindu community seems rather quiet on this...unless of course Sat is actually accurately representing them.

Is he?
Religious school boards hire their own staff. This was sent in 1962

The girl is an OJT and NOT a student

Can't have this girl bringing beef into a Hindu school for lunch . Same as bringing pork into a Muslim school.

I eh say nutting about the girl.

My question remains as to the degree that Sat speaks for the Hindu community.
It has nothing to do with Hindu community.

These are Sats school's and he is in charge. He runs the hindu schools.

Yes but the Hindu schools are a reflection of the Hindu community.
Just as ASJA reflects the Islamic community.

The schools are a subset
Sat has his rules and his schools.

If other Hindus don't like it then they are free to send their kids to other getto schools.

Zoom is correct - ta mundo :shock:

Sat is Boss .

The girl is OJT.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » May 23rd, 2018, 2:46 pm

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » May 23rd, 2018, 3:48 pm

Ben_spanna wrote:If you want to go to specific place for your education you must conform to their rules, same sh1t like when the girl who wanted to attend Holy name convent and ensisted that she be allowed to wear her hijab, if you insist you must wear your religious clothing then go somewhere else.

and i quote " here every creed and race find an equal place"

that sounds familiar to you ???

my take
1. yes she wears a hijab
2. it is her right to practice whatever she wants
3. the laws of the land over rules the law of any organization.

the school is state funded therefore laws of the land applies.

nismoid
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby nismoid » May 23rd, 2018, 3:51 pm

While I think that Sat is the biggest racial cnut around I have to agree with his stance on the subject.
ANYWHERE you go to work there are rules to follow be it a uniform dress code, code of ethics etc. If your beliefs does not allow you to conform to the rules of the organization then you just cannot work in that environment, Simple as that.
Same thing in France, muslims want to cover up their entire body, yuh dont know if is man woman or bandit under there, President simply told them if yuh want to wear yuh masks then go back whey yuh come from!

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 23rd, 2018, 3:58 pm

skylinechild wrote:
Ben_spanna wrote:If you want to go to specific place for your education you must conform to their rules, same sh1t like when the girl who wanted to attend Holy name convent and ensisted that she be allowed to wear her hijab, if you insist you must wear your religious clothing then go somewhere else.

my take
1. yes she wears a hijab

Clearly you don't understand the agreement signed by both the goverment and the religious boards in 1962.
The religious boards have the right to hire their own staff and to choose a 20 % intake of their own students.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » May 23rd, 2018, 4:04 pm

zoom rader wrote:
skylinechild wrote:

my take
1. yes she wears a hijab

Clearly you don't understand the agreement signed by both the goverment and the religious boards in 1962.
The religious boards have the right to hire their own staff and to choose a 20 % intake of their own students.

Sky Child does not understand that these schools are run by specific religious boards.

They chose according to their religious mandate .

And she is OJT.

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » May 23rd, 2018, 4:07 pm

nismoid wrote:While I think that Sat is the biggest racial cnut around I have to agree with his stance on the subject.
ANYWHERE you go to work there are rules to follow be it a uniform dress code, code of ethics etc. If your beliefs does not allow you to conform to the rules of the organization then you just cannot work in that environment, Simple as that.
Same thing in France, muslims want to cover up their entire body, yuh dont know if is man woman or bandit under there, President simply told them if yuh want to wear yuh masks then go back whey yuh come from!

agreed anywhere you go there are rules and proceedures to follow. - dess code etc etc

in france thats the law of the LAND.... the president decree it - therefore everyone has to abide by it.
the reason for that is due to terrorism.

also in France you cannot have a wifi signal going over your boundaries of your premises. into the public space -
by that law no one should own powerful routers there too..... :?:

fact..some laws can be interpreted accordingly and some laws are just plain stupid

in stark contrast an organizations law CANNOT supersede the law of the land.

case an point: you buy land pay taxes maintain it fence it you plant weed.... police come and take you in handcuffs.... you vex.

will your same argument stand up in court is your land you buy it you pay taxes etc etc hold up in court or will they simply say " law of the land no weed planting" and jail you...??

we not saying no sat not right........

YES
1. is sat school
2. sat allowed to hire / fire who he want
3. allowed to set curriculum etc
4. if its a public funded school then the govt law applies there.

and for those who want to invoke the wearing of hat prohibited in banks...... you free to bank where- ever you like.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » May 23rd, 2018, 4:07 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
skylinechild wrote:

my take
1. yes she wears a hijab

Sky Child does not understand that these schools are run by specific religious boards.

They chose according to their religious mandate .

And she is OJT.

All qualifications been equal ..

If Sat had to choose between a Hindu and a Mormon to be Principal of the school in question ..

He will pick the Hindus ..

Every time :shock:

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » May 23rd, 2018, 4:09 pm

zoom rader wrote:
skylinechild wrote:

my take
1. yes she wears a hijab

Duane was right... plz see a psychologist....

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”