Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Sat Maharaj says No Hijab in Hindu School

Postby RedVEVO » May 23rd, 2018, 4:20 pm

skylinechild wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
skylinechild wrote:
Ben_spanna wrote:If you want to go to specific place for your education you must conform to their rules, same sh1t like when the girl who wanted to attend Holy name convent and ensisted that she be allowed to wear her hijab, if you insist you must wear your religious clothing then go somewhere else.

and i quote " here every creed and race find an equal place"

that sounds familiar to you ???

my take
1. yes she wears a hijab
2. it is her right to practice whatever she wants
3. the laws of the land over rules the law of any organization.

the school is state funded therefore laws of the land applies.
Clearly you don't understand the agreement signed by both the goverment and the religious boards in 1962.
The religious boards have the right to hire their own staff and to choose a 20 % intake of their own students.

Duane was right... plz see a psychologist....

Let's talk Psychologist Sky Boy ..

A vagrant walks into your home .

He is reaking of bad urine .

He/She is wearing a Hijab.

Will you allow him to stay and talk to your wife and kids ?

Whose constitutional rights is he/she infringing ?

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » May 23rd, 2018, 4:40 pm

RedVEVO wrote:Let's talk Psychologist Sky Boy ..

whose home did he walk in ??
is my home partially funded by le vagrant ??
does le vagrant contribute to my household .???
i could care less what he wore on his head...around his waist.... or on his ankle for that matter...

my constitutional right... private property yo.
theres a reason why they call it private property and public place.... learn the difference.

do not get confused with the difference between private property and public institution nor with religion or laws of the land.

try harder....

btw...pink dress...really....i mean really.... now u just not even trying....*walks off dissatisfied muttering to oneself....

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 23rd, 2018, 5:42 pm

skylinechild wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
skylinechild wrote:
Ben_spanna wrote:If you want to go to specific place for your education you must conform to their rules, same sh1t like when the girl who wanted to attend Holy name convent and ensisted that she be allowed to wear her hijab, if you insist you must wear your religious clothing then go somewhere else.

and i quote " here every creed and race find an equal place"

that sounds familiar to you ???

my take
1. yes she wears a hijab
2. it is her right to practice whatever she wants
3. the laws of the land over rules the law of any organization.

the school is state funded therefore laws of the land applies.
Clearly you don't understand the agreement signed by both the goverment and the religious boards in 1962.
The religious boards have the right to hire their own staff and to choose a 20 % intake of their own students.

Duane was right... plz see a psychologist....
Duane is funded by PNM and will sell his soul for 30 pieces of PNM fake silver.

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » May 23rd, 2018, 5:44 pm

Lol wtf I reading here. Zr you right in your head?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 23rd, 2018, 5:48 pm

matix wrote:Lol wtf I reading here. Zr you right in your head?
So you don't know tuner is a PNM funded site?

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » May 23rd, 2018, 6:07 pm

zoom rader wrote:She knew what she was getting into, she is mostly likely a PNM plot

When PNM scraping the bottom of the barrel they attack Hindus to rile up the afro population

zoom rader wrote:She was sent there by the government.

It is most likely a poorly calculated plot by PNM to stir up trouble to side steps certain issues.

zoom zoom zoom... i could run with yuh on some things but you gone clear with this one.

Yes politicians does stir up trouble in different forms to distract from pertinent issues but i HIGHLY doubt this incident is one of them.

xtech
punchin NOS

Postby xtech » May 23rd, 2018, 6:24 pm

The the kind of people the UNC use to stir up the masses. Blame the PNM for everything anybody who come at you is PNM sponsored.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » May 23rd, 2018, 6:48 pm

In Zoom world ...Sat is part of a PNM plot.

Sat right or wrong handle this like a baxide.

Even if he is within rights ...what he has taught the children in that school is intolerance.
And he has demonstrated this in a clear and divisive way.

Wait....Zoom you is Sat?

nick639v2
30 pounds of Boost

Postby nick639v2 » May 23rd, 2018, 6:54 pm

Redman wrote:
Wait....Zoom you is Sat?

An investigation needs to be launched on this

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » May 23rd, 2018, 7:26 pm

well look i now seeing this was on tv6 this morning

https://www.tv6tnt.com/news/morning_edi ... 4dd7e.html

listen carefully how words were used

i must say it was very unbiased interviewing by fazeer .....

abducted
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby abducted » May 23rd, 2018, 8:39 pm

Both sides are guilty of "You must accommodate me because I will not accommodate you."

GLANIMAL
3NE 2NR for life

Postby GLANIMAL » May 24th, 2018, 12:09 am

Plain talk...bad manners

It is the duty of a muslim to respect other people religion (no matter their rules or regulations on an ethical level). Respect means, I give you your space/freedom to do what you want and respect your decisions, but a muslim in noway cannot partake in other religious activities besides islam. That is why all muslims kind of dont show up to any other religions prayers etc..... This doesnt mean we dont respect your religion..

The worst sin is islam is to asociate partners with god. This is called shirk. Partaking/organising/inputs working towards anything towards other religion is against the teaching of islam. That is just on a religious level. Otherwise in mankind, we are all our brothers keepers and we are all here to help and guide one another.

Now in this situation,

If the muslim sister job scope consist of pure academics and the law of the land governs equality to that aspect. By all mean it is the worst discrimination a person(be it muslim/rasta etc....) can suffer. But if the school is run by the board/their religious laws and is completely independent of what the law of the lands says. The sister should respect that and move on. Also if her job scope entails any type of hindu religious input, she should of walk away from that job before it even started.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 24th, 2018, 1:47 am

Redman wrote:In Zoom world ...Sat is part of a PNM plot.

Even if he is within rights ...what he has taught the children in that school is intolerance.

Wait....Zoom you is Sat?
Why is the media highlighting this?

Where is the Tobago boat?
Where is the PNM crime plan?
Where is the jet setting PNM prime Minster?

These are issues the media should be reporting on.

Let the court deal with Sat and this Muslim girl.

I hope once the girl win wins her case then anyone can eat pork on a Muslim compound/school, cause tax payers fund are being used.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » May 24th, 2018, 1:58 am

zoom rader wrote:
Redman wrote:In Zoom world ...Sat is part of a PNM plot.

Wait....Zoom you is Sat?
Why is the media highlighting this?

Where is the Tobago boat?
Where is the PNM crime plan?
Where is the jet setting PNM prime Minster?

These are issues the media should be reporting on.

Let the court deal with Sat and this Muslim girl.

I hope once the girl win wins her case then anyone can eat pork on a Muslim compound/school, cause tax payers fund are being used.

Media is mindless on many issues.

They will highlight issues ,problems, success etc., but it's for profit .

Many of the articles are bias slanting .

Sat and his muslim girl will be decided in Court .

Not in the Media.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » May 24th, 2018, 2:07 am

skylinechild wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:Let's talk Psychologist Sky Boy ..

whose home did he walk in ??
is my home partially funded by le vagrant ??
does le vagrant contribute to my household .???
i could care less what he wore on his head...around his waist.... or on his ankle for that matter...

my constitutional right... private property yo.
theres a reason why they call it private property and public place.... learn the difference.

do not get confused with the difference between private property and public institution nor with religion or laws of the land.

try harder....

btw...pink dress...really....i mean really.... now u just not even trying....*walks off dissatisfied muttering to oneself....

You are sensitively confused .

If you cannot seek your own interest .. So be it :roll:

D March Guy
Street 2NR

Postby D March Guy » May 24th, 2018, 4:03 am

Total disrespect of the religion man! Waz dah one... And the Muslim religion teaches us that to u is yours and to me is Mines

Muslim religion teaches us not to disrespect anyone religion

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 24th, 2018, 4:20 am

PNM has a history of splitting Indians against indians.
This is as same as before where Indian Muslims and Hindus are being pulled apart by PNM.

It's a plot once again , most folk are too dumb to see out of the box where this going.

Monk BANzai
3NE 2NR Moderator
Location: 2 Laws of 2NR. 1. You can't turn a hoe into a housewife. 2. The Streets are Undefeated.

Postby Monk BANzai » May 24th, 2018, 4:44 am

GLANIMAL wrote:Plain talk...bad manners

It is the duty of a muslim to respect other people religion (no matter their rules or regulations on an ethical level). Respect means, I give you your space/freedom to do what you want and respect your decisions, but a muslim in noway cannot partake in other religious activities besides islam. That is why all muslims kind of dont show up to any other religions prayers etc..... This doesnt mean we dont respect your religion..

The worst sin is islam is to asociate partners with god. This is called shirk. Partaking/organising/inputs working towards anything towards other religion is against the teaching of islam. That is just on a religious level. Otherwise in mankind, we are all our brothers keepers and we are all here to help and guide one another.

Now in this situation,

If the muslim sister job scope consist of pure academics and the law of the land governs equality to that aspect. By all mean it is the worst discrimination a person(be it muslim/rasta etc....) can suffer. But if the school is run by the board/their religious laws and is completely independent of what the law of the lands says. The sister should respect that and move on. Also if her job scope entails any type of hindu religious input, she should of walk away from that job before it even started.

Care to expand a bit? i like the trend of thought here.... have a question based on this statement:

Partaking/organising/inputs working towards anything towards other religion is against the teaching of islam...

If correct.. .how does a Muslim Grocery owner react to Hindus or Christians shopping at his/her place of business for say, Divali or Christmas? Is the act of them shopping equals the Muslim contributing towards other religions? Should the Muslim Grocery owner (again, if iam to infer the statement correctly) close for these periods when it is known that the public is preparing (by shopping) for other religious acts? Or ignore because "money haffi make"?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 24th, 2018, 5:27 am

^^ if a muslim takes a hard stance like that, not attending, contributing, participating in the event of another religion that is against the teachings of islam, then persons of other religions could adopt that same approach.

when we all segregate to that extent, where would be the learning, the understanding, the appreciation, the respect of other peoples?

now, i dont participate in some events, or activities that contradict what i believe in (religious or otherwise) . but in the light of respect, brotherhood, friendliness, i may attend some event, or help with the bull work. u may have contention with the work, but work is work, moving a bench is moving a bench... should i not move a bench because it isnt for the sake of allah? me eh goin and collect their flowers for their arti ting, or move thier crucifix to the podium, but i could help u move ur bench for the people to sit.

in my area, for eid, we use the grounds of the high school in the area... and the event tends to be a blast! now, if those non muslims decide the not allowing a muslim event on thier grounds, then where would be our position? there isnt another facility that is as close or as good. its the best area for the event, since the grounds that massey stores is now built upon.

my position, it is very poor manners indeed.
the respect u want, u should demonstrate it as well.

but with participation and openness, u still have ur difference. so some things should not be open to the overall public. if ur relgion says that hijab is wrong, and u dont want that on ur compound, well then ok... i am okay with that.
u should have the right to practise ur religion as u see fit when u are not harming any one else.

but from the time u accessing funds from the government, then u accessing my taxes. and if is public money supporting ur shiz, then u need to make accommodation to the wider public. if u want to do ur own thing find ur own money. if u want to use people money, then u hadda do what them say. cant have the best of both worlds.

GLANIMAL
3NE 2NR for life

Postby GLANIMAL » May 24th, 2018, 6:01 am

Monk BANzai wrote:

Now in this situation,

Care to expand a bit? i like the trend of thought here.... have a question based on this statement:

Partaking/organising/inputs working towards anything towards other religion is against the teaching of islam...

If correct.. .how does a Muslim Grocery owner react to Hindus or Christians shopping at his/her place of business for say, Divali or Christmas? Is the act of them shopping equals the Muslim contributing towards other religions? Should the Muslim Grocery owner (again, if iam to infer the statement correctly) close for these periods when it is known that the public is preparing (by shopping) for other religious acts? Or ignore because "money haffi make"?

And how is the muslim grocer inputing/partaking or organising...sale of goods is a different topic..anyone can sell goods...you not responsible for the buyer actions...of what he do with goods..this groceries/goods we talkibg bout..doh come and say drugs or alcohol..that is prohibited..

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » May 24th, 2018, 6:39 am

Infamouz wrote:Did she have on tite clothes to match the Hijab? During the interview she doesnt know the policy? are you comfortable without wearing it? Do you see them in the bank(working)? Nah why ? Rules and Policy....

son, there is more to that than you know.
no devout muslim will be in any particular hurry to seek employment an any commercial bank. The position of Islam on usury & money lending is in conflict with most commercial banks policies.

D March Guy wrote:Total disrespect of the religion man! Waz dah one... And the Muslim religion teaches us that to u is yours and to me is Mines

Muslim religion teaches us not to disrespect anyone religion

true, but how did she disrespect Hindus & Hinduism? by wearing a hijab? so she should disrespect her own religion for the sake of a job or to appease a known bigot? Did she try to convert Hindu students to Islam? Was she expected to teach those students about topics based on the Hindu faith? Or was she there to teach academic subjects?

aanywhoo,
if allyuh feel Sat speaks for all Hindus, or for that matter even likes all Hindus, better allyuh feel sumn else.

snypaz
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby snypaz » May 24th, 2018, 6:54 am

Usually I believe with OJTs, they interview them and then place them according to their wants etc. They're usually placed closer to their homes/schools. But if the school is government funded, why can't the government place an OJT there? Despite their religious faith? So if she didn't wear her hijab, would she still be discriminated against? Cause she is Muslim after all. If you want to do whatever you want as a board, fully fund your own institution. Then nobody will care.

Monk BANzai
3NE 2NR Moderator
Location: 2 Laws of 2NR. 1. You can't turn a hoe into a housewife. 2. The Streets are Undefeated.

Postby Monk BANzai » May 24th, 2018, 6:54 am

GLANIMAL wrote:
Monk BANzai wrote:

Now in this situation,

And how is the muslim grocer inputing/partaking or organising...sale of goods is a different topic..anyone can sell goods...you not responsible for the buyer actions...of what he do with goods..this groceries/goods we talkibg bout..doh come and say drugs or alcohol..that is prohibited..

*smiles... you answered my question. "You are not responsible for the buyers actions"

The same applies to anyone's faith and their actions. Thanks.

Monk BANzai
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Monk BANzai » May 24th, 2018, 6:56 am

sMASH wrote:^^ if a muslim takes a hard stance like that, not attending, contributing, participating in the event of another religion that is against the teachings of islam, then persons of other religions could adopt that same approach.

when we all segregate to that extent, where would be the learning, the understanding, the appreciation, the respect of other peoples?

now, i dont participate in some events, or activities that contradict what i believe in (religious or otherwise) . but in the light of respect, brotherhood, friendliness, i may attend some event, or help with the bull work. u may have contention with the work, but work is work, moving a bench is moving a bench... should i not move a bench because it isnt for the sake of allah? me eh goin and collect their flowers for their arti ting, or move thier crucifix to the podium, but i could help u move ur bench for the people to sit.

in my area, for eid, we use the grounds of the high school in the area... and the event tends to be a blast! now, if those non muslims decide the not allowing a muslim event on thier grounds, then where would be our position? there isnt another facility that is as close or as good. its the best area for the event, since the grounds that massey stores is now built upon.

my position, it is very poor manners indeed.
the respect u want, u should demonstrate it as well.

but with participation and openness, u still have ur difference. so some things should not be open to the overall public. if ur relgion says that hijab is wrong, and u dont want that on ur compound, well then ok... i am okay with that.
u should have the right to practise ur religion as u see fit when u are not harming any one else.

but from the time u accessing funds from the government, then u accessing my taxes. and if is public money supporting ur shiz, then u need to make accommodation to the wider public. if u want to do ur own thing find ur own money. if u want to use people money, then u hadda do what them say. cant have the best of both worlds.

This. and to the young ones... rewind to about 13yrs ago when the issue of wearing a Hijab in school...was an issue... now most schools allow it. We move slow as a society...but we'll get it over time.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 24th, 2018, 7:00 am

88sins wrote:
Infamouz wrote:Did she have on tite clothes to match the Hijab? During the interview she doesnt know the policy? are you comfortable without wearing it? Do you see them in the bank(working)? Nah why ? Rules and Policy....

no devout muslim will be in any particular hurry to seek employment an any commercial bank. The position of Islam on usury & money lending is in conflict with most commercial banks policies.

RBC has female staff who work with their hijabs!!

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » May 24th, 2018, 7:12 am

which rbc blue?

Monk BANzai
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Monk BANzai » May 24th, 2018, 7:15 am

bluefete wrote:
88sins wrote:

RBC has female staff who work with their hijabs!!

amd Republic.... working MSD (Computer Center) years now....

toyota2nr
18 pounds of Boost

Postby toyota2nr » May 24th, 2018, 7:26 am

Unfortunately Sat is totally correct in this case. According to the Concordat of 1960 the school can object in moral or religious grounds. This seems to be a well crafted plot in the 'get Sat at all costs' plan.

toyota2nr
18 pounds of Boost

Postby toyota2nr » May 24th, 2018, 7:30 am

zoom rader wrote:
Redman wrote:The Hindu community seems rather quiet on this...unless of course Sat is actually accurately representing them.

Is he?
Religious school boards hire their own staff. This was sent in 1962

The girl is an OJT and NOT a student

Can't have this girl bringing beef into a Hindu school for lunch . Same as bringing pork into a Muslim school.

According to her attorney she can bring beef into the school if she wants.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 24th, 2018, 7:33 am

if we hadda be veryyyy ultra conformist to the religion, we would not even be using the banking system as it is in this modern era, far less for working in it. but, this is the way the world is right now. we cant really function with out it.

my former supervisor used to say that pork price does drop when is fasting month... different people have different levels of strengths of how the view religion...

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”