Forums

WTK Someone to install Reverse Camera in Central

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Seeker
I LUV THIS PLACE

WTK Someone to install Reverse Camera in Central

Postby Seeker » May 23rd, 2018, 3:08 pm

Like the caption says. Can anyone assist? 8-)

Advertisement
skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Re: WTK Someone to install Reverse Camera in Central

Postby skylinechild » May 23rd, 2018, 3:26 pm

check preysal audio shop in preysal... come off the flyover and head eastwards like if you going grand couva.... about 3 buildings after elahie supermarket.

be warned you asked for a place not the quality of workmanship.

they installed a reverse sensor on my neighbors car. was not impressed at all....

RedVEVO
punchin NOS

Postby RedVEVO » May 23rd, 2018, 3:28 pm

skylinechild wrote:check preysal audio shop in preysal... come off the flyover and head eastwards like if you going grand couva.... about 3 buildings after elahie supermarket.

they installed a reverse sensor on my neighbors car. was not impressed at all....

So why would you send your Brother Tuner there Sky Child ?

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » May 23rd, 2018, 3:35 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
skylinechild wrote:check preysal audio shop in preysal... come off the flyover and head eastwards like if you going grand couva.... about 3 buildings after elahie supermarket.

OP asked for a place not a place of good quality .

in the case of my neighbor i can resolve any issues when the crop up eventually so i got my neighbor covered.

in OP's case i gave a disclaimer....so he shall be forewarned.... i eah want to get banned... me eah have court clothes :lol:

RedVEVO
punchin NOS

Postby RedVEVO » May 23rd, 2018, 3:38 pm

skylinechild wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:

in the case of my neighbor i can resolve any issues when the crop up eventually so i got my neighbor covered.

in OP's case i gave a disclaimer....so he shall be forewarned.... i eah want to get banned... me eah have court clothes :lol:

Kinda see a lil humor .. However

If you recommend a business - May I suggest you do it to assist and not to frustrate a Tuner .

Just saying Sky Child :wink:

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » May 23rd, 2018, 3:42 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
skylinechild wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:

If you recommend a business - May I suggest you do it to assist and not to frustrate a Tuner .

Dan...i just giving the man what he ask for... somewhere in central that does reverse camera install.

if he had asked for somewhere that does quality camera install then thats something different

remember in every discipline theres always someone who can do it cheaper....and cheaper doesnt equate better.

ive seen some men charge 800 for EFI tune up....and ive seen men do it for $150.....
who would you go by and why ??
why is it the man who charges $800 his customers have 0 issues but the man who does it for $150 always having "problem cars"

RedVEVO
punchin NOS

Postby RedVEVO » May 23rd, 2018, 3:45 pm

skylinechild wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
skylinechild wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:

Dan...i just giving the man what he ask for... somewhere in central that does reverse camera install.

if he had asked for somewhere that does quality camera install then thats something different

remember in every discipline theres always someone who can do it cheaper....and cheaper doesnt equate better.

ive seen some men charge 800 for EFI tune up....and ive seen men do it for $150.....
why is it the man who charges $800 his customers have 0 issues but the man who does it for $150 always having "problem cars"

Ok.

* de man so sen sen sen sensitive *

Seeker
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Seeker » May 23rd, 2018, 3:50 pm

:mrgreen: LOL I appreciate the option Skyline....may I add: who does quality work in Central? I want to install the one with the reverse monitor in the rearview mirror :P
Last edited by Seeker on May 23rd, 2018, 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » May 23rd, 2018, 3:51 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
skylinechild wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
skylinechild wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:

Ok.

nah.. not sensitive... just have a low idiot tolerance level.....(just come home from work nuh)
....and you seem to be reaching that limit today

why not go chase down spann and his successes and giv me a good lol to relax myself .???

RedVEVO
punchin NOS

Postby RedVEVO » May 23rd, 2018, 3:57 pm

skylinechild wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
skylinechild wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
skylinechild wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:

Ok.

nah.. not sensitive... just have a low idiot tolerance level.....(just come home from work nuh)
....and you seem to be reaching that limit today

why not go chase down spann and his successes and giv me a good lol to relax myself .???

Yes understand ..

It's your period day .

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » May 23rd, 2018, 4:13 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
Yes understand .. It's your period day .

thats you best come back...??? srsly...?? nah boi last time spann put u in place you really take it to heart boi.....

ohh well....dont worry... i feel ur pain... :lol: :lol:

RedVEVO
punchin NOS

Postby RedVEVO » May 23rd, 2018, 4:21 pm

skylinechild wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
Yes understand .. It's your period day .

thats you best come back...??? srsly...?? nah boi last time spann put u in place you really take it to heart boi.....

ohh well....dont worry... i feel ur pain... :lol: :lol:

Ok.

* Sky Child put on his pink dress *

Seeker
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Seeker » May 24th, 2018, 9:04 am

Seeker wrote::mrgreen: LOL I appreciate the option Skyline....may I add: who does quality work in Central? I want to install the one with the reverse monitor in the rearview mirror :P

8-)

Rovin's Audio
Riding on 17's

Postby Rovin's Audio » May 24th, 2018, 12:58 pm

OP if u going into 500 from d chaguanas main road by subway , about a few 100 ft u will see on ur left just after d very 1st junction "michaels auto electrical" , he in business over 25yrs so i sure he cud more than handle it ...
Last edited by Rovin's Audio on May 24th, 2018, 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Seeker
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Seeker » May 24th, 2018, 1:47 pm

thanks

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”