this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: No New CoP ? Dulachan Ditched

Postby RedVEVO » June 8th, 2018, 2:44 am

The_Honourable wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:So in the KPMG report (unverified), the top three for Commissioner of Police was:

1. Gary Griffith (PSC moved him lower down the list)

2. Stephen Williams (Disappeared from the PSC list, replaced by #6 from Deputy list)

3. Michael Seales (Disappeared from the PSC list, replaced by #11)

Then we have someone who applied for DEPUTY Commissioner of Police merit list became NUMBER ONE on the Commissioner of Police merit list.

The PSC mess this up, nothing to do with race.

T&T is not a serious country :lol:

^^

KPMG collect $3.2M

So verified or not big $$$ pass .

So let's do it again and again PNM Boys & Girls :!: :D :D

So what? It was a tender process and they won. Also, they did their job. Once the PSC began to interfere after KPMG did their part, is when things went downhill.

Also, the whole process wasn't scrapped so the 3.2m didn't go to waste. It went back to the PSC for the list to be done over. Fortunately we have a new PSC chairman who can make things right. We also have a new President to keep an eye on the PSC.

Up to now nobody could answer how a man who didn't apply for the wuk get thru.

PNM games :D

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 8th, 2018, 4:40 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:People could say what they want but gibbs was the best option...as someone said previously...men get scared...

Imo gary has my pick...
Gibbs was a white boy and pnm ppl can't handle a white massa. They can hardly handle an injun much less for a white boy

Gibbs would not have played to PNM strings

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 8th, 2018, 6:11 am

zoom rader wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:People could say what they want but gibbs was the best option...as someone said previously...men get scared...

Imo gary has my pick...
Gibbs was a white boy and pnm ppl can't handle a white massa. They can hardly handle an injun much less for a white boy

Actually for T&T, I've found the opposite to be true. We love a white man to be in charge rather than our own, regardless of the race of our own.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » June 8th, 2018, 6:41 am

so with all this going on...Stephen would be acting until 2020???

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » June 8th, 2018, 6:53 am

De Dragon wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Imo gary has my pick...

Actually for T&T, I've found the opposite to be true. We love a white man to be in charge rather than our own, regardless of the race of our own.

How you came to that conclusion ?

You just get up Friday and decide that ?

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » June 8th, 2018, 6:57 am

Did Dulalchan apply for this or not?

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » June 8th, 2018, 6:58 am

The_Honourable wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:So in the KPMG report (unverified), the top three for Commissioner of Police was:

1. Gary Griffith (PSC moved him lower down the list)

2. Stephen Williams (Disappeared from the PSC list, replaced by #6 from Deputy list)

3. Michael Seales (Disappeared from the PSC list, replaced by #11)

Then we have someone who applied for DEPUTY Commissioner of Police merit list became NUMBER ONE on the Commissioner of Police merit list.

The PSC mess this up, nothing to do with race.

T&T is not a serious country :lol:

^^

KPMG collect $3.2M

So verified or not big $$$ pass .

So let's do it again and again PNM Boys & Girls :!: :D :D

So what? It was a tender process and they won. Also, they did their job. Once the PSC began to interfere after KPMG did their part, is when things went downhill.

Also, the whole process wasn't scrapped so the 3.2m didn't go to waste. It went back to the PSC for the list to be done over. Fortunately we have a new PSC chairman who can make things right. We also have a new President to keep an eye on the PSC.

Up to now nobody could answer how a man who didn't apply for the wuk get thru.

Did any PNM MP say Dulachan was NOT qualified ?

Anybody know the "flaws" Hinds talking about ?

He was cleared of all the charges so why was he not the CoP ?

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » June 8th, 2018, 7:20 am

" Distancing himself from “race talk”, Deodat Dulalchan said yesterday it was not in his “DNA” to think that race was a factor in him not getting the job of Police Commissioner .. "

" .. He however stated if the post is advertised again he will not apply for it .. "

https://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/lo ... f5f71.html

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 8th, 2018, 7:42 am

Redman wrote:Did Dulalchan apply for this or not?
Does not matter PNM kicked him out cause he's injun

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » June 8th, 2018, 7:54 am

zoom rader wrote:

Not just any injun ..

An injun south of macaroni bridge ..

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 8th, 2018, 10:36 am

RedVEVO wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Not just any injun ..

An injun south of macaroni bridge ..
Within PNM the glass ceiling can't be broken for ppl that look like Kedarnath Bhattacharya or Kumar Sanu as he is better known.

hustla_ambition101
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hustla_ambition101 » June 8th, 2018, 11:25 am

No he did not, he is however an acquaintance of 2 members of the commission

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » June 8th, 2018, 12:05 pm

hustla_ambition101 wrote:
No he did not, he is however an acquaintance of 2 members of the commission

Correct... RedVEVO he might be qualified for the job but you still not answering the REAL question. How he was nominated for a job he never applied for? He applied for deputy ONLY.

Talking about race is an easy cop out. I don't like Rowley and the PNM but i have to agree on him with this one. The PSC screwed this up and certain members try to get their own padnas for the job of DCP and CoP.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 8th, 2018, 12:27 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Imo gary has my pick...

How you came to that conclusion ?

You just get up Friday and decide that ?

Yes I woke up and decided I didn't have a clue about the asinine ranting in this thread, so I decide to make a "voop" :roll:

Actually,25+ years of multinational work experience with local and expat managers.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » June 8th, 2018, 1:03 pm

De Dragon wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Imo gary has my pick...

I agree with DeDragon, I noticed the same thing. It depends on the generation i think.

Baby Boomers - Initially were happy that massa day done at independence but since then, most realized that we wasn't ready and screwing ourselves for the most part to this day. If you ask anyone from that generation, they will most likely say the colonial days better.

Generation X - Was born just around the time of independence but they still saw most of the colonial systems intact and slowly removed each passing decade. Their parents and grandparents also reinforced to them over time about the good old colonial days. Generation X began accepting this idea for the most part as they saw and some even took part in the deterioration of the country. Gen X began to travel and live outside more so they can compare other systems to ours hence why you will here the 1st, 2nd, 3rd world argument a lot.

Generation Y (Millenials) - They know for a fact we was doing sheet since independence but cautious in saying the colonial days better and even try to debunk that idea, especially if minorities are involved and that the internet is around for more solid information. Millenials travel much more that Gen X and don't restrict their ideas that the US and UK are better systems.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » June 8th, 2018, 3:14 pm

The_Honourable wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Imo gary has my pick...

I agree with DeDragon, I noticed the same thing. It depends on the generation i think.

Baby Boomers - Initially were happy that massa day done at independence but since then, most realized that we wasn't ready and screwing ourselves for the most part to this day. If you ask anyone from that generation, they will most likely say the colonial days better.

Generation X - Was born just around the time of independence but they still saw most of the colonial systems intact and slowly removed each passing decade. Their parents and grandparents also reinforced to them over time about the good old colonial days. Generation X began accepting this idea for the most part as they saw and some even took part in the deterioration of the country. Gen X began to travel and live outside more so they can compare other systems to ours hence why you will here the 1st, 2nd, 3rd world argument a lot.

Generation Y (Millenials) - They know for a fact we was doing sheet since independence but cautious in saying the colonial days better and even try to debunk that idea, especially if minorities are involved and that the internet is around for more solid information. Millenials travel much more that Gen X and don't restrict their ideas that the US and UK are better systems.

It's time old people die and allow Gen Y to beat them with a 2x 4 :D

They have old failed ideas , most are racists and grudge oriented .

Dulachan should of been CoP :!: :!: :!:

Tell me what were the "major flaws" in Hinds PNM decision ?

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » June 8th, 2018, 7:47 pm

If the man did not apply for the position...what mechanism legitimizes his appointment to the position he did not apply for?

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » June 8th, 2018, 8:16 pm

RedVEVO wrote:Tell me what were the "major flaws" in Hinds PNM decision?

1. The PSC was unable to justify during the committee hearings why they became involved beyond what was lawful.

2. Any changes in process should have been stipulated at the beginning. Also, the applicants and KPMG must be informed of these changes before the process starts. It was not done.

3. The PSC was unable to justify why names recommended in the KPMG lists/report (who did the assessment stage successfully) was moved lower in ranking and/or outright removed in the PSC lists for DCP and CoP that was sent to the President and eventually the Parliament.

4. Persons who did not apply for CoP ended up on the PSC list as top recommendations for the CoP post. Dulalchan being #1. Also, persons who scored low in the assessment process had high marks in the end... and vice versa.

5. No HR expertise in executive recruitment.

6. PSC members removed certain individuals who was suppose to be part of the process and to keep it in check.

7. Two members of the PSC who admitted bias as they had a working relationship with some of the candidates in the past was not thoroughly investigated.

8. PSC was interviewing candidates at the end of the process for both CoP and DCP positions which was unlawful. Candidates who did and didn't make it at the end of the process was unaware of this.

9. ONE score was being applied for the two posts by the PSC... EH?

10. KPMG during their security vetting process found out that some of the applicants needed to be checked out. When a full investigation was launched, a smaller number of applicants were red flagged and should have been disqualified. When the PSC was confronted with it for one of the applicants, they decided to take a vote instead.

11. One commissioner who was not part of the assessment stage and had no interactions with the candidates was giving scores at the end.

12. One candidate who was recommended to have disciplinary charges against him was ignored by the PSC.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » June 8th, 2018, 8:28 pm

^^

So did Dulachan fail ALL the 12 above :shock: :shock: ?

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » June 8th, 2018, 8:50 pm

RedVEVO wrote:^^

He was the one that was red flagged and the marks tampered with for his advantage. Even if he was found not guilty or anything and was 100% innocent good boy, the question still remains that you keep ducking.

Did Dulalchan apply for commissioner of police? Yes or No?

or you want to keep deflecting?

The PSC part of the process failed. Nothing to do with race or politics which you grasping at straws at to build some case.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » June 8th, 2018, 10:56 pm

The_Honourable wrote:

He was the one that was red flagged and the marks tampered with for his advantage. Even if he was found not guilty or anything and was 100% innocent good boy, the question still remains that you keep ducking.

The PSC part of the process failed. Nothing to do with race or politics which you grasping at straws at to build some case.

So why did the Opposition support Dulachan ?

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » June 9th, 2018, 12:39 am

RedVEVO wrote:So why did the Opposition support Dulachan ?

Not necessarily because they support Dulalchan. Their point is basically if we don't get a CoP and a DCP, the PNM failed in their manifesto promise (ammo for 2020 election). Also, Kamz agreed that the process have some flaws but she doesn't think it was fatally flawed so the CoP and the DCP should be elected despite all the flaws unearthed and the legal challenges by applicants (Gary Griffith being one of them) that will come the PSC way.

I answered all your questions but like yuh fraid to answer mine. Did Dulalchan apply for commissioner of police? Yes or No?

If you not going to answer, don't bother asking any more questions.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » June 9th, 2018, 2:49 am

The_Honourable wrote:

Not necessarily because they support Dulalchan. Their point is basically if we don't get a CoP and a DCP, the PNM failed in their manifesto promise (ammo for 2020 election). Also, Kamz agreed that the process have some flaws but she doesn't think it was fatally flawed so the CoP and the DCP should be elected despite all the flaws unearthed and the legal challenges by applicants (Gary Griffith being one of them) that will come the PSC way.

I answered all your questions but like yuh fraid to answer mine. Did Dulalchan apply for commissioner of police? Yes or No?

^^

Texting to TUNERS in a thread , not YOU.

You just happen to answer questions in a voluntary explicit manner.

You are expendable .

With expendable opinions.

But I will answer YOUR question directed @ RedVEVO.

Dulalchan from what I have read in the daily did not apply for the CoP position.

Subject to correction - He did apply for DCP.

The PSC decided he should be CoP .

They ( in their wisdom ) choose him as CoP

They did their job.

PM Rowley's Administration & by extension PNM supporters did not agree .

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 9th, 2018, 4:42 am

RedVEVO wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:

^^

You are expendable .

Dulalchan from what I have read in the daily did not apply for the CoP position.

They did their job.

PNM did not agree only because he is Injun.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » June 9th, 2018, 5:26 am

zoom rader wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:

^^

You are expendable .

They did their job.

PNM did not agree only because he is Injun.

Yes

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » June 9th, 2018, 6:45 am

RedVEVO wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:

So why did the Opposition support Dulachan ?

Opposition support dulalchan because they have a lot to loose with griffith as top cop...a whole lot...just check moneylal on this issue

randolphinshan
Riding on 17's

Postby randolphinshan » June 9th, 2018, 11:33 am

zoom rader wrote:

You getting more brainwashed by the day. But carry on no one cares about you PP sheep again.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 9th, 2018, 2:37 pm

randolphinshan wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

You getting more brainwashed by the day. But carry on no one cares about you PP sheep again.
I love when PNM in power cause Pnm ppl suffers the most

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » June 9th, 2018, 3:39 pm

zoom rader wrote:
randolphinshan wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

I love when PNM in power cause Pnm ppl suffers the most

PNM ppl are breed to suffer .

They sit with eyes open wide and suffer .

And if you speak, you suffer more .

All PNM ppl are not equal .

Some PNM are more equal than others PNM.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » June 9th, 2018, 4:26 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:

^^

You are expendable .

They did their job.

You embarrassing yourself. You didn't expect someone to take you up on your comments and now you have trouble defending them. You feel is facebook where you can make an uninformed comment on a news story, hope for a like and run.

WISDOM!? So the PSC didn't follow proper procedures where legal proceedings have started against them, screwing up the process and you call that wisdom!?

Tell me RedVEVO, you and your colleagues apply for a bess position in your company. You and the same colleagues went through the process fully and honestly only to find out in the end that the person who got the job DID NOT apply for it in the first place. You have evidence showing that it had underhandedness in the HR department where their actions cannot be defended in any inquiry or investigation.

By your logic, the HR department "in their wisdom" was correct to hire that person over you and your colleagues?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”