TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

2019 Suzuki Jimny - box on a ladder frame - yes please!

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

RedVEVO
punchin NOS
Posts: 4605
Joined: March 8th, 2017, 1:05 am

Re: 2019 Suzuki Jimny - box on a ladder frame - yes please!

Postby RedVEVO » June 19th, 2018, 3:15 am

Gladiator wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:^^

True story .

Cousin had a Suzuki Jimmy - the ole 4x4 ones

His back was damaged.


^^True Story

Your cousin is a pussssy...


True story . Suzuki Jimny suspension :(

Advertisement
RedVEVO
punchin NOS
Posts: 4605
Joined: March 8th, 2017, 1:05 am

Re: 2019 Suzuki Jimny - box on a ladder frame - yes please!

Postby RedVEVO » June 19th, 2018, 3:17 am

rspann wrote:Mental illness runs in the family.


Not really :D

Mental about the white BMW .

RedVEVO
punchin NOS
Posts: 4605
Joined: March 8th, 2017, 1:05 am

Re: 2019 Suzuki Jimny - box on a ladder frame - yes please!

Postby RedVEVO » June 19th, 2018, 3:22 am

DTAC wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:Suzuki Mahindra without the tray .

Disposal like a bic razor.



" .. The Suzuki Jimny is loved equally by cash-strapped off-roadists and Balearic Island rental fleets. Mainly because it’s so cheap it’s practically disposable, yet so rugged it’ll actually last for ages and need very little care or attention. It’s also full unstoppable engineering, making it incredibly capable in the rough stuff.


https://www.topgear.com/car-news/first- ... by-g-wagen


Cheap elsewhere, not "cheap" here. Usual buss eye price and "if you want new car then you go pay" mark up.


Suzuki Mahindra made /assembled in India .

Looks similar and it's cheap.

User avatar
De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9733
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 3:49 am
Location: Enjoying my little miracles............

Re: 2019 Suzuki Jimny - box on a ladder frame - yes please!

Postby De Dragon » June 19th, 2018, 8:11 am

ProtonPowder wrote:How much one of these might sell for when they come to TnT?

Knowing the local stealership, some ridiculous price :roll:
Loving the look though.

User avatar
j.o.e
punchin NOS
Posts: 4692
Joined: October 5th, 2008, 8:56 pm
Location: On tuner

Re: 2019 Suzuki Jimny - box on a ladder frame - yes please!

Postby j.o.e » June 19th, 2018, 8:36 am

Well the last Jimny was very reasonable if I remember correctly ..... < 170k?
with the added creature comforts I’d be willing to pay slightly more. I love it.

User avatar
*KRONIK*
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6407
Joined: August 5th, 2005, 9:50 am
Location: UP IN DA HEEZY!

Re: 2019 Suzuki Jimny - box on a ladder frame - yes please!

Postby *KRONIK* » June 19th, 2018, 8:40 am

j.o.e wrote:Well the last Jimny was very reasonable if I remember correctly ..... < 170k?
with the added creature comforts I’d be willing to pay slightly more. I love it.
I could never fathom how that lil thing could cost 170k

And its so basic...
No power mirrors, not even a good deck, they switched the 4wd to solenoid activated.
Under powered.
The only upside was that it had solid axles front and rear.

RedVEVO
punchin NOS
Posts: 4605
Joined: March 8th, 2017, 1:05 am

Re: 2019 Suzuki Jimny - box on a ladder frame - yes please!

Postby RedVEVO » June 19th, 2018, 9:15 am

*KRONIK* wrote:
j.o.e wrote:Well the last Jimny was very reasonable if I remember correctly ..... < 170k?
with the added creature comforts I’d be willing to pay slightly more. I love it.
I could never fathom how that lil thing could cost 170k

And its so basic...
No power mirrors, not even a good deck, they switched the 4wd to solenoid activated.
Under powered.
The only upside was that it had solid axles front and rear.


Buy a Toyota Fielder $95 K from Crism .

Run a business from it and later buy a 500 SEL AMG Merc.

Or run some advertisement for a Suzuki Jimny 2019 and get a Porsche Cayenne free :D
Last edited by RedVEVO on June 19th, 2018, 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
*KRONIK*
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6407
Joined: August 5th, 2005, 9:50 am
Location: UP IN DA HEEZY!

Re: 2019 Suzuki Jimny - box on a ladder frame - yes please!

Postby *KRONIK* » June 19th, 2018, 9:18 am

RedVEVO wrote:
*KRONIK* wrote:
j.o.e wrote:Well the last Jimny was very reasonable if I remember correctly ..... < 170k?
with the added creature comforts I’d be willing to pay slightly more. I love it.
I could never fathom how that lil thing could cost 170k

And its so basic...
No power mirrors, not even a good deck, they switched the 4wd to solenoid activated.
Under powered.
The only upside was that it had solid axles front and rear.


Buy a Toyota Fielder $95 K from Crism .

Run a business from it and later buy a 500 SEL AMG Merc.
Sounds like a plan!
At least i wont have to make time to troll on a forum becausue i'll be busy making money.
You should try it.

RedVEVO
punchin NOS
Posts: 4605
Joined: March 8th, 2017, 1:05 am

Re: 2019 Suzuki Jimny - box on a ladder frame - yes please!

Postby RedVEVO » June 19th, 2018, 9:22 am

*KRONIK* wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
*KRONIK* wrote:
j.o.e wrote:Well the last Jimny was very reasonable if I remember correctly ..... < 170k?
with the added creature comforts I’d be willing to pay slightly more. I love it.
I could never fathom how that lil thing could cost 170k

And its so basic...
No power mirrors, not even a good deck, they switched the 4wd to solenoid activated.
Under powered.
The only upside was that it had solid axles front and rear.


Buy a Toyota Fielder $95 K from Crism .

Run a business from it and later buy a 500 SEL AMG Merc.
Sounds like a plan!
At least i wont have to make time to troll on a forum becausue i'll be busy making money.
You should try it.


Grande man again , recession on Foster Road ? :D

Keep it positive .

User avatar
ruffneck_12
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6110
Joined: May 4th, 2008, 3:29 pm
Location: I doh live no wey
Contact:

Re: 2019 Suzuki Jimny - box on a ladder frame - yes please!

Postby ruffneck_12 » June 19th, 2018, 11:01 am

Monk BANzai wrote:
ruffneck_12 wrote:Love that they went back to their roots


meeno why the definition of progress to car manufactures is to just round off all sharp edges.
(maybe to save pedestrian lives and to improve areodynamics, but miss me with that soy talk)

The third gen one was just soul-less.


look at it as more of a reset... show me an original Jimny thats been unmolested? so many possibilities here...



I might be more able to find all the 10mm sockets in my garage

User avatar
Monk BANzai
3NE 2NR Moderator
Posts: 17563
Joined: April 19th, 2003, 6:46 pm
Location: A woman's legs are her best friends, but sometimes best friends have to part. Can ya dig it?"

Re: 2019 Suzuki Jimny - box on a ladder frame - yes please!

Postby Monk BANzai » June 19th, 2018, 2:41 pm

ruffneck_12 wrote:
Monk BANzai wrote:
ruffneck_12 wrote:Love that they went back to their roots


meeno why the definition of progress to car manufactures is to just round off all sharp edges.
(maybe to save pedestrian lives and to improve areodynamics, but miss me with that soy talk)

The third gen one was just soul-less.


look at it as more of a reset... show me an original Jimny thats been unmolested? so many possibilities here...



I might be more able to find all the 10mm sockets in my garage


here.... this one frequents our garage.... down to the original floor mats..

Image
Image
Image

RedVEVO
punchin NOS
Posts: 4605
Joined: March 8th, 2017, 1:05 am

Re: 2019 Suzuki Jimny - box on a ladder frame - yes please!

Postby RedVEVO » June 19th, 2018, 2:53 pm

^^

Original floor mats ? And it's named " Suzi Q "

Kinda creepy :D

Maybe he has a 2019 500 SEL AMG @ home :)

These crime days it's better to drive that PAN**** to work .

User avatar
ru$$ell
18 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2355
Joined: August 4th, 2003, 10:01 am
Location: one up....

Re: 2019 Suzuki Jimny - box on a ladder frame - yes please!

Postby ru$$ell » June 19th, 2018, 3:27 pm

kamakazi wrote:
Pablo660 wrote:WTA lol it’s a mini Landy aka Land Rover Defender
I would buy one lol
I thought was a small Land Rover defender


He owns a 110 so I think he was referring to a 90

User avatar
VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11515
Joined: May 1st, 2003, 10:23 am
Location: @fsociety

Re: 2019 Suzuki Jimny - box on a ladder frame - yes please!

Postby VexXx Dogg » June 19th, 2018, 7:21 pm

Monk BANzai wrote:
ruffneck_12 wrote:
Monk BANzai wrote:
ruffneck_12 wrote:Love that they went back to their roots


meeno why the definition of progress to car manufactures is to just round off all sharp edges.
(maybe to save pedestrian lives and to improve areodynamics, but miss me with that soy talk)

The third gen one was just soul-less.


look at it as more of a reset... show me an original Jimny thats been unmolested? so many possibilities here...



I might be more able to find all the 10mm sockets in my garage


here.... this one frequents our garage.... down to the original floor mats..

Image
Image
Image


Original or foreign shell?
That's PRISTINE

User avatar
ruffneck_12
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6110
Joined: May 4th, 2008, 3:29 pm
Location: I doh live no wey
Contact:

Re: 2019 Suzuki Jimny - box on a ladder frame - yes please!

Postby ruffneck_12 » June 19th, 2018, 7:32 pm

goddamn its so pristine

they should name her Christine, just because it rhymes

User avatar
wagonon20's
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 538
Joined: July 17th, 2009, 9:47 am

Re: 2019 Suzuki Jimny - box on a ladder frame - yes please!

Postby wagonon20's » June 19th, 2018, 8:28 pm

ruffneck_12 wrote:goddamn its so pristine

they should name her Christine, just because it rhymes
Brah!! #ded

User avatar
Monk BANzai
3NE 2NR Moderator
Posts: 17563
Joined: April 19th, 2003, 6:46 pm
Location: A woman's legs are her best friends, but sometimes best friends have to part. Can ya dig it?"

Re: 2019 Suzuki Jimny - box on a ladder frame - yes please!

Postby Monk BANzai » June 19th, 2018, 10:58 pm

oreegeenal...and its female owned.... have some layers of filler on it tho...lol... but original body... even the wheels (what she said) was bought by the firm and installed before delivery back then...is a PAN so thats.....1984/1985?...

User avatar
ru$$ell
18 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2355
Joined: August 4th, 2003, 10:01 am
Location: one up....

Re: 2019 Suzuki Jimny - box on a ladder frame - yes please!

Postby ru$$ell » June 20th, 2018, 3:27 am

^late 83 early 84

RedVEVO
punchin NOS
Posts: 4605
Joined: March 8th, 2017, 1:05 am

Re: 2019 Suzuki Jimny - box on a ladder frame - yes please!

Postby RedVEVO » June 20th, 2018, 4:15 am

^^

Owned by Kunti .. :D

You should hide the plate number PAN**** :shock: :shock:

K74T
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 16217
Joined: June 7th, 2010, 11:01 pm

Re: 2019 Suzuki Jimny - box on a ladder frame - yes please!

Postby K74T » June 20th, 2018, 9:42 am

I know ah gyul from south who duz call herself “Suzi Q”, wonder if it’s her?

+1 e-pips

User avatar
*KRONIK*
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6407
Joined: August 5th, 2005, 9:50 am
Location: UP IN DA HEEZY!

Re: 2019 Suzuki Jimny - box on a ladder frame - yes please!

Postby *KRONIK* » June 20th, 2018, 10:11 am

K74T wrote:I know ah gyul from south who duz call herself “Suzi Q”, wonder if it’s her?

+1 e-pips
Yug GT dan.

*e-bonx*

User avatar
Greypatch
3NE 2NR Moderator
Posts: 27549
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 11:00 am
Location: On the Road....
Contact:

Re: 2019 Suzuki Jimny - box on a ladder frame - yes please!

Postby Greypatch » June 22nd, 2018, 12:15 pm

price range for vehicle...

also side question when is the grand vitara gonna show up

User avatar
Slartibartfast
punchin NOS
Posts: 3721
Joined: May 15th, 2012, 4:24 pm
Location: Magrathea

Re: 2019 Suzuki Jimny - box on a ladder frame - yes please!

Postby Slartibartfast » June 22nd, 2018, 1:42 pm

Smexy. Like a mini hummer that makes sense.

rspann
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6582
Joined: June 25th, 2010, 10:23 pm
Location: San Juan

Re: 2019 Suzuki Jimny - box on a ladder frame - yes please!

Postby rspann » June 22nd, 2018, 6:54 pm

Where RedVEVO ?

User avatar
matix
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 900
Joined: October 23rd, 2008, 12:38 pm
Location: trinidad
Contact:

Re: 2019 Suzuki Jimny - box on a ladder frame - yes please!

Postby matix » June 22nd, 2018, 6:59 pm

Maybe get ban

User avatar
Rovin's Audio
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1241
Joined: January 23rd, 2014, 1:14 pm
Location: CAR AUDIO SOLUTIONS - Chaguanas

Re: 2019 Suzuki Jimny - box on a ladder frame - yes please!

Postby Rovin's Audio » June 22nd, 2018, 7:22 pm

ah mod shuda give he ah 1 mth vacation in bantanamo bay ....

rspann
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6582
Joined: June 25th, 2010, 10:23 pm
Location: San Juan

Re: 2019 Suzuki Jimny - box on a ladder frame - yes please!

Postby rspann » June 22nd, 2018, 7:24 pm

I now hear he get 2 weeks.

User avatar
Rovin's Audio
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1241
Joined: January 23rd, 2014, 1:14 pm
Location: CAR AUDIO SOLUTIONS - Chaguanas

Re: 2019 Suzuki Jimny - box on a ladder frame - yes please!

Postby Rovin's Audio » June 22nd, 2018, 7:28 pm

serious ?

well he cyar say he eh look fuh dat .....

User avatar
*KRONIK*
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6407
Joined: August 5th, 2005, 9:50 am
Location: UP IN DA HEEZY!

Re: 2019 Suzuki Jimny - box on a ladder frame - yes please!

Postby *KRONIK* » June 22nd, 2018, 7:37 pm

rspann wrote:I now hear he get 2 weeks.
Rovin's Audio wrote:serious ?

well he cyar say he eh look fuh dat .....
If is true...the mods here too slack...that shoulda happen weeks ago.

Btw. Look out for a new @$$ in a few hours. He go open a new acct

rspann
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6582
Joined: June 25th, 2010, 10:23 pm
Location: San Juan

Re: 2019 Suzuki Jimny - box on a ladder frame - yes please!

Postby rspann » June 22nd, 2018, 7:44 pm

Done!

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: De Dragon and 24 guests