TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

COLM IMBERT'S SON ROBBED

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

User avatar
The_Honourable
punchin NOS
Posts: 2940
Joined: June 14th, 2009, 3:45 pm
Location: Land of Stupidity and Corruption

Re: COLM IMBERT'S SON ROBBED

Postby The_Honourable » July 11th, 2018, 11:36 am

I want to know the names of these "elite" units that are highly trained and have the resources to help fight crime but seem to just be behind the scenes maccoing.

Advertisement
User avatar
Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 8473
Joined: February 8th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: People's Republic of Bananas

Re: COLM IMBERT'S SON ROBBED

Postby Dizzy28 » July 11th, 2018, 11:58 am

The_Honourable wrote:I want to know the names of these "elite" units that are highly trained and have the resources to help fight crime but seem to just be behind the scenes maccoing.


Abraham Al-Rawi
Jinan Al-Rawi
Julian Al-Rawi

User avatar
The_Honourable
punchin NOS
Posts: 2940
Joined: June 14th, 2009, 3:45 pm
Location: Land of Stupidity and Corruption

Re: COLM IMBERT'S SON ROBBED

Postby The_Honourable » July 11th, 2018, 1:08 pm

Imbert Q&A with pro-pnm "journalist"

Part 1
Attachments
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

User avatar
The_Honourable
punchin NOS
Posts: 2940
Joined: June 14th, 2009, 3:45 pm
Location: Land of Stupidity and Corruption

Re: COLM IMBERT'S SON ROBBED

Postby The_Honourable » July 11th, 2018, 1:08 pm

Part 2
Attachments
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg

User avatar
The_Honourable
punchin NOS
Posts: 2940
Joined: June 14th, 2009, 3:45 pm
Location: Land of Stupidity and Corruption

Re: COLM IMBERT'S SON ROBBED

Postby The_Honourable » July 11th, 2018, 1:08 pm

Attachments
17.jpg
18.jpg
19.jpg
20.jpg
27788897_10156112868532812_9163697409090423522_o.jpg

User avatar
nick639v2
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1245
Joined: November 1st, 2016, 9:46 am

Re: COLM IMBERT'S SON ROBBED

Postby nick639v2 » July 11th, 2018, 1:19 pm

^ thank you. No one believed the truth of the matter and of course there will always those journalists who love to spread filth.

User avatar
maj. tom
punchin NOS
Posts: 3774
Joined: March 16th, 2012, 10:47 am
Location: Zoo Station

Re: COLM IMBERT'S SON ROBBED

Postby maj. tom » July 11th, 2018, 1:21 pm

That TSTT thing so bogus, I feel those kind of stories start, circulate and is truly believed among the less than 5 CXC population.

ok fine, so let's get some data on all the other robberies... just within 2018, and the recovery rate of the items. Especially from places that had CCTV, etc. It's remarkable that the police could solve the case so fast, and we are happy for that because that means they can solve a whole lot of other cases just as efficiently.

He and the police are making one claim about the priority the case was given, but data showing another.
It's the data that's lying though. The aloof, smug bastard.

User avatar
Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 8473
Joined: February 8th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: People's Republic of Bananas

Re: COLM IMBERT'S SON ROBBED

Postby Dizzy28 » July 11th, 2018, 1:28 pm

nick639v2 wrote:^ thank you. No one believed the truth of the matter and of course there will always those journalists who love to spread filth.


So all that aside.

Is there any reason why Colm only responds to Rhoda? The answers are always so PR perfect and the responses come in so fast.

User avatar
nick639v2
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1245
Joined: November 1st, 2016, 9:46 am

COLM IMBERT'S SON ROBBED

Postby nick639v2 » July 11th, 2018, 1:35 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:
nick639v2 wrote:^ thank you. No one believed the truth of the matter and of course there will always those journalists who love to spread filth.


So all that aside.

Is there any reason why Colm only responds to Rhoda? The answers are always so PR perfect and the responses come in so fast.


I can't speak for his father and that conversation but the correct story came through.
To see a friend get basically humiliated and bashed by soo many people i welcomed the reality and truth of the fiasco no matter what
Last edited by nick639v2 on July 11th, 2018, 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

antlind
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 954
Joined: May 8th, 2007, 2:17 pm

Re: COLM IMBERT'S SON ROBBED

Postby antlind » July 11th, 2018, 1:35 pm

Good thing those clowns didn’t figure out his sons identity or else he might have become another kidnapped and unsolved statistic.
All joke about Imbert aside, he should thank the Lord that his son was unharmed.

User avatar
Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 8473
Joined: February 8th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: People's Republic of Bananas

Re: COLM IMBERT'S SON ROBBED

Postby Dizzy28 » July 11th, 2018, 1:40 pm

nick639v2 wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:
nick639v2 wrote:^ thank you. No one believed the truth of the matter and of course there will always those journalists who love to spread filth.


So all that aside.

Is there any reason why Colm only responds to Rhoda? The answers are always so PR perfect and the responses come in so fast.


I can't speak for his father and that conversation but the correct story came through.
To see a friend get basically humiliated and bashed by soo many people i welcomed the reality and truth of the fiasco no matter what


It is deserved IMO.

If Colm doesn't want his family involved in political rumour-mongering then resign from Politics. Until then the sins of the father falls on the son.

Ben_spanna
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 680
Joined: October 28th, 2016, 9:25 am

Re: COLM IMBERT'S SON ROBBED

Postby Ben_spanna » July 11th, 2018, 1:42 pm

So now im left wondering if the whole CEO of CAL and his connections to the current employees that were hired holds any truth- $ 50 G a month salary already????

infinite_RPM
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 607
Joined: March 17th, 2008, 4:31 pm

Re: COLM IMBERT'S SON ROBBED

Postby infinite_RPM » July 11th, 2018, 2:59 pm

What kind of water was Colm son transporting? Bottled? Or WASA water?

User avatar
fokhan_96
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 617
Joined: July 12th, 2011, 3:23 pm
Location: Pain is weakness leaving the body

Re: COLM IMBERT'S SON ROBBED

Postby fokhan_96 » July 11th, 2018, 3:11 pm

So the Hilux regains it's reputation.

User avatar
ProtonPowder
Trinituner Peong
Posts: 450
Joined: April 2nd, 2018, 1:15 pm

Re: COLM IMBERT'S SON ROBBED

Postby ProtonPowder » July 11th, 2018, 3:59 pm

they say is a $5000 phone, but he had it for 7 years?
that device's worth would be near zero if that was true. We know is just nudes he was fraid would be lost

User avatar
Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 8473
Joined: February 8th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: People's Republic of Bananas

Re: COLM IMBERT'S SON ROBBED

Postby Dizzy28 » July 11th, 2018, 4:06 pm

ProtonPowder wrote:they say is a $5000 phone, but he had it for 7 years?
that device's worth would be near zero if that was true. We know is just nudes he was fraid would be lost


You believe anything they saying? Is just lies and more lies by Colm and the TTPS to cover up that there really is one rule for a certain sector of society and a different rule for everybody else (the HYMCs essentially)

They have also set forth the PNM blogger brigade on social media as well to try and say this is the TTPS normal mode of operations.

Anyone who has been touched by the hand of crime would be outraged by the blatant lies. Did not the TTPS themselves say that two elite units were involved? Now Colm saying none were involved. Who lying and who telling the truth?

User avatar
ADONI
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 2025
Joined: March 17th, 2008, 1:55 pm
Location: Next Door
Contact:

Re: COLM IMBERT'S SON ROBBED

Postby ADONI » July 11th, 2018, 4:07 pm

SpaceX design that cell phone battery???

User avatar
ProtonPowder
Trinituner Peong
Posts: 450
Joined: April 2nd, 2018, 1:15 pm

Re: COLM IMBERT'S SON ROBBED

Postby ProtonPowder » July 11th, 2018, 4:10 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:
ProtonPowder wrote:they say is a $5000 phone, but he had it for 7 years?
that device's worth would be near zero if that was true. We know is just nudes he was fraid would be lost


You believe anything they saying? Is just lies and more lies by Colm and the TTPS to cover up that there really is one rule for a certain sector of society and a different rule for everybody else (the HYMCs essentially)

They have also set forth the PNM blogger brigade on social media as well to try and say this is the TTPS normal mode of operations.

Anyone who has been touched by the hand of crime would be outraged by the blatant lies. Did not the TTPS themselves say that two elite units were involved? Now Colm saying none were involved. Who lying and who telling the truth?


We all know both sides lying, is very well a newest gen iphone or galaxy, and the police give them all the special treatment they could

Pic related is from newsday instagram story, which everybody with a brain know, is manure
Attachments
36160913_402976710188860_1873103098268876800_n.jpg

User avatar
The_Honourable
punchin NOS
Posts: 2940
Joined: June 14th, 2009, 3:45 pm
Location: Land of Stupidity and Corruption

Re: COLM IMBERT'S SON ROBBED

Postby The_Honourable » July 11th, 2018, 5:26 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:
nick639v2 wrote:^ thank you. No one believed the truth of the matter and of course there will always those journalists who love to spread filth.


So all that aside.

Is there any reason why Colm only responds to Rhoda? The answers are always so PR perfect and the responses come in so fast.


THIS!!!

User avatar
streetbeastINC.
punchin NOS
Posts: 3436
Joined: April 17th, 2003, 11:48 pm
Contact:

Re: COLM IMBERT'S SON ROBBED

Postby streetbeastINC. » July 11th, 2018, 5:54 pm

Lol last time , I heard someone had their cell phone stolen and a report made ttps told the contact the cell provider who in turn advised em to deactivate and acquire a new number

User avatar
nervewrecker
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 20679
Joined: July 31st, 2007, 2:27 pm
Location: The world is fl4t

Re: COLM IMBERT'S SON ROBBED

Postby nervewrecker » July 11th, 2018, 7:36 pm

wickedtuna wrote:Hmmm not tax on the booodi ....yet I see
He go tax bandits just now.

No_Name
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 170
Joined: August 31st, 2017, 8:05 pm

Re: COLM IMBERT'S SON ROBBED

Postby No_Name » July 11th, 2018, 7:56 pm

He go tax bandits just now.


Nothing to doubt, after all they are prevalent in their numbers & are at "work" very hard, especially under this Administration...

bluefete
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5462
Joined: November 12th, 2008, 10:56 pm
Location: POS

Re: COLM IMBERT'S SON ROBBED

Postby bluefete » July 12th, 2018, 4:22 am

infinite_RPM wrote:What kind of water was Colm son transporting? Bottled? Or WASA water?


THIS!!

I am now reading that and wondering whether he went to WASA or Blue Waters, in the east, to get the water, to transport to the west.

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 18147
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: COLM IMBERT'S SON ROBBED

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » July 12th, 2018, 6:06 am

Notice how he did not even acknowledge ssa had a part to play...read between the lines....ent when they find vicky it had big news concerning ssa and how they find she...what makes this so different???

rspann
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6419
Joined: June 25th, 2010, 10:23 pm
Location: San Juan

Re: COLM IMBERT'S SON ROBBED

Postby rspann » July 12th, 2018, 7:32 am

Read over what Colm say, there is no elite unit in the police service. I wonder why he gets on so arrogant , and sarcastic even to the point of sneering and pompous.

User avatar
Skanky
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 644
Joined: February 8th, 2005, 12:11 pm

Re: COLM IMBERT'S SON ROBBED

Postby Skanky » July 12th, 2018, 7:52 am

rspann wrote:Read over what Colm say, there is no elite unit in the police service. I wonder why he gets on so arrogant , and sarcastic even to the point of sneering and pompous.

If you made the kind of money he, growlers and their 1% business associates just made on the Mexico to Cuba trip maybe you might become arrogant and pompous too.

rspann
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6419
Joined: June 25th, 2010, 10:23 pm
Location: San Juan

Re: COLM IMBERT'S SON ROBBED

Postby rspann » July 12th, 2018, 7:55 am

Yeah, but you cant be pompous over us with our money.

User avatar
dougla_boy
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9305
Joined: November 28th, 2008, 8:40 am
Location: Stinkin' up d dance

Re: COLM IMBERT'S SON ROBBED

Postby dougla_boy » July 12th, 2018, 7:59 am

nick639v2 wrote:
dougla_boy wrote:smalls, i went too... wah year fgt?

:lol: :lol: :lol:


09.. the ripest time


u young dan, u was dey with d boolaman vid in d bathroom :D :D :D

i leave in 05

User avatar
Skanky
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 644
Joined: February 8th, 2005, 12:11 pm

Re: COLM IMBERT'S SON ROBBED

Postby Skanky » July 12th, 2018, 8:30 am

rspann wrote:Yeah, but you cant be pompous over us with our money.


None of that money is trini money.

User avatar
noshownogo
punchin NOS
Posts: 4379
Joined: January 6th, 2004, 11:51 am
Location: heavy petting!
Contact:

Re: COLM IMBERT'S SON ROBBED

Postby noshownogo » July 12th, 2018, 8:53 am

Buh wait, when Adrian call 999?

His 7 year old $5000 phone was stolen.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cressida_override, H.S.E GuY, jay1989, Redman, sickbad and 46 guests