Forums

Ganja Economics ?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Re: Ganja Economics ?

Postby mero » August 5th, 2018, 9:38 pm

We talking economics, not who own threads...

U straying in your own ched, contribute or leave

Your attention spann that low?

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » August 5th, 2018, 9:42 pm

mero wrote:We talking economics, not who own threads...

U straying in your own ched, contribute or leave

Your attention spann that low?

Ok , Sorry Mama I was watching FreeFall :D

It's span .. not spann :wink:

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » August 6th, 2018, 9:26 am

candieapple wrote:not even us legalising hard drugs. no way tandt doing it.

Yeah.... except for that one part where it is Legal you know in Washington DC the Capital of the US....

In 2012, Washington became the first U.S. state to legalize recreational use of marijuana

But yeah lets just keep pretending that cannabis is a hard drug while Canada has already agreed to make it legal by law in September.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » August 6th, 2018, 9:51 am

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:
candieapple wrote:not even us legalising hard drugs. no way tandt doing it.

Yeah.... except for that one part where it is Legal you know in Washington DC the Capital of the US....

In 2012, Washington became the first U.S. state to legalize recreational use of marijuana

But yeah lets just keep pretending that cannabis is a hard drug while Canada has already agreed to make it legal by law in September.

WE have to decide within our own objectives .

Not just because of USA and Canada .

Legal Ganja will reduce the crime in T&T .

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » August 6th, 2018, 10:18 am

RedVEVO wrote:
Daran wrote:
mero wrote:300 isn't the best price here for a half oz colo but it's acceptable when no one else has.. But Colombian is still technically sheit cuz we don't know wtf we smoking, the age and the journey that make. Still way better value for your money that what the local farmers calling

I encourage anyone with some disposable cash to buy Hg

@Daran €130 for an oz is still really good deal.

Hoss 1oz of weed is a lot! thing lasted 6 weeks easily. Friends say weed is far cheaper in Germany, and eastern europe, which is why i started off saying $300TT of half an ounce is expensive, but i firetruck up there. my bad. that is dirt cheap for weed.

All the above information :D :D and maybe :cry: :cry: and :? :?

But MY THREAD is actually about..

Why does the PNM refuse to decriminalize ganja ?

And seriously debate it ?

Jail full of people who not suppose to be there but coming out harden criminals :roll:

Because it benefits their party financiers that deal in weed ,come nah man.Weed prices are higher when it is illegal , and the profit margin is greater.Why fix something if it ain't broken?

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » August 6th, 2018, 11:37 am

timelapse wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
Daran wrote:
mero wrote:300 isn't the best price here for a half oz colo but it's acceptable when no one else has.. But Colombian is still technically sheit cuz we don't know wtf we smoking, the age and the journey that make. Still way better value for your money that what the local farmers calling

I encourage anyone with some disposable cash to buy Hg

@Daran €130 for an oz is still really good deal.

Hoss 1oz of weed is a lot! thing lasted 6 weeks easily. Friends say weed is far cheaper in Germany, and eastern europe, which is why i started off saying $300TT of half an ounce is expensive, but i firetruck up there. my bad. that is dirt cheap for weed.

All the above information :D :D and maybe :cry: :cry: and :? :?

But MY THREAD is actually about..

Why does the PNM refuse to decriminalize ganja ?

And seriously debate it ?

Jail full of people who not suppose to be there but coming out harden criminals :roll:

Because it benefits their party financiers that deal in weed ,come nah man.Weed prices are higher when it is illegal , and the profit margin is greater.Why fix something if it ain't broken?

So economics dictate that we make it legal :D

But I understand what you said :!:

nick639v2
30 pounds of Boost

Postby nick639v2 » August 6th, 2018, 2:39 pm

I Pass tru bago weekend and i see so much potential with the foreigners eh hoss, if u see them white folk collecting in they Broadway packs

DevilZ
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby DevilZ » August 6th, 2018, 4:16 pm

Turn this thread into a ganja price ticker like for stocks. Rn central having a oz for 350.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » August 8th, 2018, 7:01 am

nick639v2 wrote:I Pass tru bago weekend and i see so much potential with the foreigners eh hoss, if u see them white folk collecting in they Broadway packs

When you have an illiterate prime minister like Rowley who doesn't know he arsehole from he cacahole, you remain poor and void of foreign exchange.

It good for all them dotish rasta who does vote PNM, go vote PNM more they will toss you in jail more for smoking weed while the rest of the progressive world moves forward with legalizing it.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » August 8th, 2018, 10:14 am

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:
nick639v2 wrote:I Pass tru bago weekend and i see so much potential with the foreigners eh hoss, if u see them white folk collecting in they Broadway packs

When you have an illiterate prime minister like Rowley who doesn't know he arsehole from he cacahole, you remain poor and void of foreign exchange.

It good for all them dotish rasta who does vote PNM, go vote PNM more they will toss you in jail more for smoking weed while the rest of the progressive world moves forward with legalizing it.

PM is not illiterate .

He busy enjoying life and making $$$.

You illiterate since you voted for him and you paying his salary .

mero

Postby mero » August 14th, 2018, 12:36 am

So trinis crawling in dey belly cuz all the colo jam up in vene

How is the colo shortage affecting you?

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » August 14th, 2018, 6:44 am

mero wrote:So trinis crawling in dey belly cuz all the colo jam up in vene

How is the colo shortage affecting you?

Everybody know you from Wharf Trace highlands , but what is "colo" ?

mero

Postby mero » August 14th, 2018, 8:30 am

Ganja obviously you DFA( dumb f*cking arse)

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » August 14th, 2018, 10:55 pm

Very soon the Government won't have a choice, Canada makes it law that Cannabis is legal in 1 month from now. The USA wants to reclassify the cannabis to something sensible and they not dumb enough to allow Canada over take them when money is concerned as USA wants to be the best.

The entire Caricom will legalize weed. Rowley will have no choice from this point on, WITCO will likely produce weed type cigs.

I keep hearing the argument that if weed is legal then the government won't be able to tax it but guess what Trinis are super lazy like everybody else. They just want to go into the grocery and buy a back of weed, nobody going to waste time planting local weed and wait 8 months for some 1% THC leaves, literally nobody going to bother with this when Kush at 24% THC is available over the counter in the pharmacy or grocery.

Rowley is dotish if he thinks he won't make a killing on Taxing this.

Again the medical benefits of Cannabis outweigh any flaws it may have, the vast majority of scientists agree on this. Those who talk sheit about weed are the types who are ignorant of science and medicine, people who lack a basic science education.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » August 15th, 2018, 2:47 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:Very soon the Government won't have a choice, Canada makes it law that Cannabis is legal in 1 month from now. The USA wants to reclassify the cannabis to something sensible and they not dumb enough to allow Canada over take them when money is concerned as USA wants to be the best.

The entire Caricom will legalize weed. Rowley will have no choice from this point on, WITCO will likely produce weed type cigs.

I keep hearing the argument that if weed is legal then the government won't be able to tax it but guess what Trinis are super lazy like everybody else. They just want to go into the grocery and buy a back of weed, nobody going to waste time planting local weed and wait 8 months for some 1% THC leaves, literally nobody going to bother with this when Kush at 24% THC is available over the counter in the pharmacy or grocery.

Rowley is dotish if he thinks he won't make a killing on Taxing this.

Again the medical benefits of Cannabis outweigh any flaws it may have, the vast majority of scientists agree on this. Those who talk sheit about weed are the types who are ignorant of science and medicine, people who lack a basic science education.

Gordon's son is championing this very industry :wink:

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”