Run Fitzy RUN!

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Run Fitzy RUN!

Postby Dizzy28 » August 15th, 2018, 1:13 pm

airuma wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:Lovell Francis fb page was ablaze last night too. He was pushing the narrative that one unc man started all this. He get blast including from people in his own constituency. He pulled down the post saying that it is "unc activists".

One man ask if stuart young could take his job also :lol:

Lovell Francis seems to be a good soldier...... don't expect to see much of him in politics after this run. If he said his page was hacked, I would believe him.

I heard Lovell Francis speak last week Friday for the first time and was quite impressed by him. However at the end of the day party comes first so they end up being minions.

D Diesel Report
Trinituner Peong

Postby D Diesel Report » August 15th, 2018, 1:27 pm

airuma wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:Lovell Francis fb page was ablaze last night too. He was pushing the narrative that one unc man started all this. He get blast including from people in his own constituency. He pulled down the post saying that it is "unc activists".

Lovell Francis seems to be a good soldier...... don't expect to see much of him in politics after this run. If he said his page was hacked, I would believe him.

What make you think he going after this run? PNM getting 28 seats for 2020. Get ready for it. Allyuh go bawl when they have no money and they have even more authority to come in your house and take everything. :drinking: :drinking:

Daran
Shifting into 6th

Postby Daran » August 15th, 2018, 2:27 pm

D Diesel Report wrote:
airuma wrote:

What make you think he going after this run? PNM getting 28 seats for 2020. Get ready for it. Allyuh go bawl when they have no money and they have even more authority to come in your house and take everything. :drinking: :drinking:

Lol what? That can't happen, not even if a third party splits the UNC seats

airuma
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby airuma » August 15th, 2018, 3:01 pm

D Diesel Report wrote:
airuma wrote:

Even if the PNM wins 2020, he seems to be more on the humanitarian side, therefore politics will spit him out.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » August 15th, 2018, 3:15 pm

D Diesel Report wrote:
airuma wrote:

Who exactly is "Allyuh" ?

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » August 15th, 2018, 3:27 pm

Beetham Resident Anderson Wilson spoke with Akash Samaroo on CNC3's the Morning Brew about residents dousing Laventille West MP Fitzgerald Hinds with flood water on Tuesday. He said residents of Beetham are fed-up of the PNM.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » August 15th, 2018, 3:28 pm

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » August 15th, 2018, 3:38 pm

Fitzy still running ..

High 5 for the youths !

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » August 15th, 2018, 4:00 pm

bluefete wrote:https://www.facebook.com/rennie.bishop/videos/10156990009986490/

Meh, I was with him until he singled out:

a. lay people
b. Opposition supporters

as if there weren't an equal amount of PNM supporters laughing right along with everyone else. But apparently they didn't warrant special mention.

Sorry Rennie, yuh slip showing...:|

D Diesel Report
Trinituner Peong

Postby D Diesel Report » August 15th, 2018, 5:17 pm

Daran wrote:
D Diesel Report wrote:
airuma wrote:

Lol what? That can't happen, not even if a third party splits the UNC seats

Lol, Bossman, like you eh see the dynamics that happening in Fyzabad and Mayaro. Sit down and see. This is Kamla last election and bawl head will be there til 2030.

And who is allyuh. that is anyone who don't support the PNM and have something to take out their house. So that means a good percentage of allyuh who either vote third party or doh vote. You see me, its time to start a thread on how to GTFO of Trinidad as a resource for who cah handle the heat come 2020. :drinking: :drinking:

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » August 15th, 2018, 5:49 pm

tanka lanka lanka... beetham in trouble

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 15th, 2018, 5:58 pm

The_Honourable wrote:Beetham Resident Anderson Wilson spoke with Akash Samaroo on CNC3's the Morning Brew about residents dousing Laventille West MP Fitzgerald Hinds with flood water on Tuesday. He said residents of Beetham are fed-up of the PNM.

We go see if they really fedup in 2020

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » August 15th, 2018, 6:13 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:Beetham Resident Anderson Wilson spoke with Akash Samaroo on CNC3's the Morning Brew about residents dousing Laventille West MP Fitzgerald Hinds with flood water on Tuesday. He said residents of Beetham are fed-up of the PNM.

We go see if they really fedup in 2020

Who cares if the fed up in 2020 ?

They fed up now :D

Live in the present, aren't you in your 20's :D :D

wagonon20's
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby wagonon20's » August 15th, 2018, 6:57 pm

Rovin's Audio wrote:man start to run yes ....

look some more pics here

wonder which party they will be voting for .....
The next boat ride "party" advertising for weekend, that's the one 1 beethamites usually vote for jus saying

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » August 15th, 2018, 7:13 pm

lead story for d tv6 news tonight is hinds & his wettin ....

antlind
Riding on 17's

Postby antlind » August 15th, 2018, 7:34 pm

Come 2020 this whole incident will be water under the bridge (no pun intended). The people in the Beetham would have forgotten about this flood and they will be wearing their red t-shirts going to vote for Hinds and Rowley.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » August 15th, 2018, 7:38 pm

antlind wrote:Come 2020 this whole incident will be water under the bridge (no pun intended). The people in the Beetham would have forgotten about this flood and they will be wearing their red t-shirts going to vote for Hinds and Rowley.

Why you thinking so much 2020 ?

They fed up now and revolting . But smart youths :D

PNM will fix and get their votes .

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » August 15th, 2018, 7:50 pm

" ... Laventille West MP and acting Attorney General Fitzgerald Hinds has filed a police report about yesterday's incident in Beetham Gardens and police have launched an immediate investigation.
Police Public Information Officer ASP Michael Jackman confirmed to CNC3 that MP Hinds made an official report about the incident to the police.
While touring flood-stricken Beetham Gardens, water was thrown on Hinds and Councilor Akil Audian, prompting them to flee.
Hinds was seen leaving the Besson Street Police Station this morning.
Police will look at recordings to identify the suspects and go into the area to follow up with their probe "

http://www.cnc3.co.tt/press-release/hin ... g-incident

antlind
Riding on 17's

Postby antlind » August 15th, 2018, 8:04 pm

RedVEVO wrote:" ... Laventille West MP and acting Attorney General Fitzgerald Hinds has filed a police report about yesterday's incident in Beetham Gardens and police have launched an immediate investigation.
Police Public Information Officer ASP Michael Jackman confirmed to CNC3 that MP Hinds made an official report about the incident to the police.
While touring flood-stricken Beetham Gardens, water was thrown on Hinds and Councilor Akil Audian, prompting them to flee.
Police will look at recordings to identify the suspects and go into the area to follow up with their probe "

So what? Hinds get assaulted with water? What a waste of police resources when they could be ticketing people for senseless traffic violations.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » August 15th, 2018, 8:12 pm

antlind wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:" ... Laventille West MP and acting Attorney General Fitzgerald Hinds has filed a police report about yesterday's incident in Beetham Gardens and police have launched an immediate investigation.

So what? Hinds get assaulted with water? What a waste of police resources when they could be ticketing people for senseless traffic violations.

Hinds have no political out here ..
He is so ashamed of this incident .
ALL PNM hiding on this issue.

Chief Bobo Rasta Hinds :D

Batting Zero .

kstt
Riding on 16's

Postby kstt » August 15th, 2018, 8:58 pm

How could he be Acting Attorney General and not have bodyguards?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » August 15th, 2018, 9:10 pm

kstt wrote:How could he be Acting Attorney General and not have bodyguards?

Well who wouldve thought he would need bodyguards to protect him from water?

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » August 15th, 2018, 9:44 pm

If it was an election year, Hinds making no report.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 15th, 2018, 9:49 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
antlind wrote:Come 2020 this whole incident will be water under the bridge (no pun intended). The people in the Beetham would have forgotten about this flood and they will be wearing their red t-shirts going to vote for Hinds and Rowley.

Why you thinking so much 2020 ?

They fed up now and revolting . But smart youths :D

PNM will fix and get their votes .

Little girl...2020 is the time where "fedup" would really be shown....as of now...nothing going and happen

linton
3NE 2NR for life

Postby linton » August 15th, 2018, 9:50 pm

They should have had some respect for his office. Boo, quarrel, tell him what they had to say, as loudly and forcefully as they wanted. But that was going too far. They should be charged.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » August 15th, 2018, 10:28 pm

linton wrote:They should have had some respect for his office. Boo, quarrel, tell him what they had to say, as loudly and forcefully as they wanted. But that was going too far. They should be charged.
Charged for what? What law was broken...

kstt
Riding on 16's

Postby kstt » August 15th, 2018, 10:30 pm

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 7758454445

The more things change the more they remain the same.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » August 15th, 2018, 11:20 pm

airuma wrote:
VII wrote:Lol Trinidad sweet,right now on FB all the Seepauls and Gopauls praising the 'misunderstood' good Beetham folk and all the Browns and Campbells cussing dem and saying they get offered HDC houses and only want to stay dey an block highway!

Oh how I love being a dougla!!

Some ah allyuh full breed on both sides dunce too bad..and right across the social scale too! Some real dunce Rajs and Browns out there...lol..

If it's one man deserve to get soak down it's Hinds,I'm a lover of order and behavior especially from Laventille people because I know the majority are good people, but he is a real set up man and deserve every drop.

I don't give a sheit who sees this and what it can do to my business because they don't do f@ck for us to work a good honest program anyway...

Take your wet Hinds,after waiting eleven hours for you and then having to hear how sleepy you were and that you will set up this and that and see our work and blah blah blah only BS from you hinds,take your wet..

How sweet T&T is that is only wet he got in arguably the most dangerous part of T&T..

People our country still not that bad..let Hinds take his cholera wetting..

I hope you maintain this position if your business suffers as a result of this! We need more people like you in our country and if you are from "the area" as your post suggest..... your preference for honest programs could be the spark that the villagers need!
BTW, I believe that the area is most misunderstood and tempted which feeds the dangerous reputation.

Got nothing to lose bro,they left us to die after they fired OAS...and he assured us "things are now different,and it won;t be business as usual" and deserved smaller contractors on the project will be noted and facilitated with honest arrangements,even suggested directives for larger contractors to include us to cut down on our own red tape,our offerings were actually superior and approved and certified for the highway by AECOM and NIDCO (I have documents) .

We genuinely thought being a positive entity from Laventille offering state of the art services at least our representative would try to at least maintain our integrity on the project and even use it to show people what's possible no matter where your'e from,even boast that your policies etc facilitated the growth etc,but nah that was too good,I was talking sheit...always maintained we want no handouts and would offer best prices etc.

And listen I ain stupid I know the party would have to get their pound of flesh,but I would never over invoice or gouge,just can't do it..I love my country,and I love Laventille and really want Laventille involved in real nation building particularly in safety and security,showed them all the socio-economic benefits and opportunity for positive influence,seriously we had programs planned for my wife and kids and counselors etc to do outreach with kids from the area and take them on learning trips etc ,had some real corporate powerhouses ready to sign on, even the then head of the IADB was impressed with my model.

I'm becoming a very bitter and cynical Trini,fighting hard caus that's not me,but I can't ignore the unnecessary pain and injury.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » August 15th, 2018, 11:41 pm

Spot the Laventillians,I bet you can't!!

https://youtu.be/2udgTIs_XE4
Last edited by VII on August 15th, 2018, 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » August 15th, 2018, 11:44 pm

This is what Laventille has to offer that Hinds and the PNM refuse to empower!!

https://youtu.be/uHrtK_RKjYc

https://youtu.be/osNfqtOssNM
Last edited by VII on August 15th, 2018, 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”