Forums

Petrotrin refinery shut down

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

sMASH
TunerGod

Re: Petrotrin refinery to shut down

Postby sMASH » November 9th, 2018, 7:26 am

chairman said he did not call de closure, the govt said it was a board decision.

but, it was the same defense as to why pnm stopped legal action against the WGTL spending. instead of going after jones and jupitor or who ever, alwaris came out and said it was a board decision, so not them to blame, and it dont make sense going forward with it. so board decision makes the decision ok.

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » November 9th, 2018, 7:27 am

Redman wrote:Apparently the first load was diesel.
Yesterday he stated that the first load of gas came yesterday

Sadly the union is yet to make a credible offer.
Iiiiiiii telling yuh they didn't come in yesterday sir....trust me

Allergic2BunnyEars
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Allergic2BunnyEars » November 9th, 2018, 7:32 am

Union could come with the best proposal on earth and it would be turned down. I’m surprised at this point you still trying to beat a dead horse.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » November 9th, 2018, 7:36 am

golden parachutes in foreign accounts already active. it have no way they are reversing these actions.

now, the split of the company, means the unions or any union will have to get 4 unions, in order to become active again in that industry.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » November 9th, 2018, 7:42 am

Allergic2BunnyEars wrote:

Union could come with the best proposal on earth and it would be turned down. I’m surprised at this point you still trying to beat a dead horse.

Joshie123 asked about the union and the world wide RFP.

thats all boss.

Joshie23
Riding on 17's

Postby Joshie23 » November 9th, 2018, 8:56 am

Redman wrote:

Joshie123 asked about the union and the world wide RFP.

thats all boss.

:roll: Sarcasm, Redman. I was attempting to highlight the holes/lies in the Government's story. They said one thing and are doing another. Now this is nothing new with any government, but it wasn't just any representative, in any kind of old talk..it was the Prime Minister in an address to the entire nation. Why the need to lie? To mamaguy? You all still think they care about the economy for us simpletons? There is an economic concern you know, just not for our economy.

*laughs in upper echelon*

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 9th, 2018, 9:04 am

Yes, we should hire an Expat to run the new Petrotrin .

T&T needs foreign CEO help and not no "keep back" OWTU telling BP to F off.

Now we moving forward . Petrotrin will be run by foreigners . No OWTU .

Hart @ HDC did a fantastic job - for the haters , go POS and see the Manning Dream.

Manning was BEST PM . He had vision and big dreams for T&T.

RedVEVO approved.

* approval smiley upper echelon *

kstt
Riding on 16's

Postby kstt » November 9th, 2018, 11:44 am

Joshie23
Riding on 17's

Postby Joshie23 » November 9th, 2018, 4:42 pm

A2BE, yuh sticking with the screenshots. :lol:

Screenshot_20181109-162705_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20181109-162721_Chrome.jpg

I'm guessing this should make neilsingh100 and members of the Energy Chamber very happy. The CEO will be taking home ~$240k per month..though I should say is taking home, as he was hired since August. The former President was around $160-180k iirc. But I mean, if he's the best man for the job...........

jhonnieblue
Riding on 18's

Postby jhonnieblue » November 9th, 2018, 5:08 pm

That's a nice benchmark there. Wonder if it too late to apply

Pointman-IA
Shifting into 6th

Postby Pointman-IA » November 9th, 2018, 5:13 pm

And it continues

Allergic2BunnyEars
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Allergic2BunnyEars » November 9th, 2018, 5:14 pm

Joshie23 wrote:A2BE, yuh sticking with the screenshots. :lol:

I'm guessing this should make neilsingh100 and members of the Energy Chamber very happy. The CEO will be taking home ~$240k per month..though I should say is taking home, as he was hired since August. The former President was around $160-180k iirc. But I mean, if he's the best man for the job...........

Wow. The carpenter ain’t got sheit on this guy salary.

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » November 9th, 2018, 5:33 pm

Your fuel subisdy, working hard for you...:|

Joshie23
Riding on 17's

Postby Joshie23 » November 9th, 2018, 5:44 pm

I heard that it wasn't even overtime, but a lump sum. Again it's hearsay, but I understand that the individual was acting for a period of time and his salary wasn't adjusted during said period so when the powers that be realised, the discrepancy was corrected and the outstanding monies were amalgamated. So from what I understand, it wasn't overtime but monies owed from acting. Someone is going to ask for my proof or source and then I'll call Franklin Khan and ask him for his.

jhonnieblue wrote:That's a nice benchmark there. Wonder if it too late to apply

I don't know if you're being sarcastic. I'd hope you are.

Allergic2BunnyEars
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Allergic2BunnyEars » November 9th, 2018, 5:48 pm

Joshie23 wrote:

I heard that it wasn't even overtime, but a lump sum. Again it's hearsay, but I understand that the individual was acting for a period of time and his salary wasn't adjusted during said period so when the powers that be realised, the discrepancy was corrected and the outstanding monies were amalgamated. So from what I understand, it wasn't overtime but monies owed from acting. Someone is going to ask for my proof or source and then I'll call Franklin Khan and ask him for his.

jhonnieblue wrote:That's a nice benchmark there. Wonder if it too late to apply

I don't know if you're being sarcastic. I'd hope you are.

Whatever the situation was with the carpenter I wasn’t perturbed. Employees don’t pay themselves OT without management approval so it was always a farce to throw that story out into public domain. Both scenarios you put out don’t disturb me at all. The general public however would always beat up because they don’t know any better.

Joshie23
Riding on 17's

Postby Joshie23 » November 9th, 2018, 6:14 pm

Allergic2BunnyEars wrote:Whatever the situation was with the carpenter I wasn’t perturbed. Employees don’t pay themselves OT without management approval so it was always a farce to throw that story out into public domain. Both scenarios you put out don’t disturb me at all. The general public however would always beat up because they don’t know any better.

How dare you suggest that Management should be held responsible for anything that went wrong in Petrotrin? :lol: Then again, they could say they did sloppy work because they were underpaid. That's fixed now though. The EC is pleased. The public is pleased. Petrotrin is fixed. The economy is fixed. No more corruption. We'll be back up to 100,000 bopd in no time. Diesel is clean. $240k a month is small money. Great is the PNM.

You cannot pay exorbitant salaries when you have no money for exploration, the life blood of your business, you don't even have money to pay back your debts.

I did a search and found this. :lol: Does $240,000 a month qualify as exorbitant?? If no, then from whence did all the beat up about $45,000 & $21,000 come? If yes, then does Heritage now have money for exploration that Petrotrin didn't/doesn't? Has money been sourced to pay back the debts? But wait..if Petrotrin won't be a money making company from December 1st, where are they getting money to pay the bonds? Heritage can't pay. So then, the Gov't would have to step in, at least temporarily, right? But didn't Al Rawi/Rowley/Imbert say the Gov't wouldn't be able to stand guarantee?? What's going on? Surely my government didn't lie..right? Then again, I guess when the TTD $16 billion dollar is sold, that $6 billion dollar bond due next year will be chump change.

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » November 9th, 2018, 6:26 pm

reap what you sow tt.... isn't this what u wanted

Keep the coffee warm...it now start

Allergic2BunnyEars
TriniTuner 24-7

Petrotrin refinery to shut down

Postby Allergic2BunnyEars » November 9th, 2018, 6:47 pm

This is one CEO. More CEOs to be hired for the split up companies. At least no union though. All problems solved. Right?

Joshie23
Riding on 17's

Postby Joshie23 » November 9th, 2018, 6:53 pm

Allergic2BunnyEars wrote:This is one CEO. More CEOs to be hired for the split up companies. At least no union though. All problems solved. Right?

That's fixed now though. The EC is pleased. The public is pleased. Petrotrin is fixed. The economy is fixed. No more corruption. We'll be back up to 100,000 bopd in no time. Diesel is clean. $240k a month is small money. Great is the PNM.

^From my previous post. Another $150k or so for the CEO of Paria is also small money. A permanent secretary might oversee Legacy Petrotrin.

We gt. Trinidad score. 8-) Great is the PNM.

Pointman-IA
Shifting into 6th

Postby Pointman-IA » November 9th, 2018, 6:58 pm

I suspect all three CEOs will report to a chairman and BOD.

kstt
Riding on 16's

Postby kstt » November 9th, 2018, 7:13 pm

:agrue: :agrue:
Last edited by kstt on November 10th, 2018, 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pointman-IA
Shifting into 6th

Postby Pointman-IA » November 9th, 2018, 7:20 pm

kstt wrote:Kamla hired a white man named Barden. The PNM fired him because MASSA DAYS DONE black man not working under a white man!!!

Yet they eat their vomit and do the same thing kamla did.
Barden and Huff.

kstt
Riding on 16's

Postby kstt » November 9th, 2018, 11:02 pm

Yea

Is it true that Robert Riley daughter is married to William Espinet son?

#familyaffair
#feedingtrough

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 9th, 2018, 11:16 pm

Petrotrin will soon have investors . The blockage was OWTU.

They will restart the refinery with new management and new money .

Wait for it .

kstt
Riding on 16's

Postby kstt » November 9th, 2018, 11:21 pm

Exxon will buy the refinery I feel. Too coincidental that they need a refinery and we shutdown one then say we mothballing to keep it for a buyer and then the head comes from Exxon. That is some real luck if you ask me.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 9th, 2018, 11:24 pm

Yes I agree some lucky investors like Exxon may come in and buy that Golden Goose .

There is NO logical reason to close a refinery in Trinidad.

But you need to close OWTU and lose Roget.

And then it's good times again in T&T

orionis
Riding on 13's

Postby orionis » November 9th, 2018, 11:51 pm

kstt wrote:Exxon will buy the refinery I feel. Too coincidental that they need a refinery and we shutdown one then say we mothballing to keep it for a buyer and then the head comes from Exxon. That is some real luck if you ask me.
Looking like its heading in the direction of Shell from what I'm told

kstt
Riding on 16's

Postby kstt » November 9th, 2018, 11:58 pm

Well I was thinking it was shell initially because the PM and shell have been meeting abroad almost every 3 months. So I was certain it was them until I heard about the new CEO.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » November 10th, 2018, 9:06 am

Quite a few local make close to those figures in and out of the oil.

Petrotrin's com­pen­sa­tion pol­i­cy re­quires eq­ui­ty of pay for peo­ple hold­ing sim­i­lar po­si­tions. Be­fore the in­creas­es, the oth­er vice pres­i­dents were mak­ing as much as $150,000/month. Even af­ter the salary in­crease, these two vice pres­i­dents Ram­nath and Khan were mak­ing $125,000/month and still were the two low­est paid vice pres­i­dents even though they had more tenure at Petrotrin than the high­er paid vice pres­i­dents. In the case of Ram­nath, he was hired in 2012 as vice pres­i­dent, Hu­man Re­sources, and had ad­di­tion­al func­tions placed un­der him, in­clud­ing Se­cu­ri­ty, Prop­er­ty Man­age­ment, ICT and Sup­ply Chain Man­age­ment which is why his in­crease was retroac­tive to 2014.

Joshie23
Riding on 17's

Postby Joshie23 » November 10th, 2018, 10:23 am

Redman wrote:Quite a few local make close to those figures in and out of the oil.

Petrotrin's com­pen­sa­tion pol­i­cy re­quires eq­ui­ty of pay for peo­ple hold­ing sim­i­lar po­si­tions. Be­fore the in­creas­es, the oth­er vice pres­i­dents were mak­ing as much as $150,000/month. Even af­ter the salary in­crease, these two vice pres­i­dents Ram­nath and Khan were mak­ing $125,000/month and still were the two low­est paid vice pres­i­dents even though they had more tenure at Petrotrin than the high­er paid vice pres­i­dents. In the case of Ram­nath, he was hired in 2012 as vice pres­i­dent, Hu­man Re­sources, and had ad­di­tion­al func­tions placed un­der him, in­clud­ing Se­cu­ri­ty, Prop­er­ty Man­age­ment, ICT and Sup­ply Chain Man­age­ment which is why his in­crease was retroac­tive to 2014.

Redman, in which world is $150,000 'close' to $240,000??Hassanali was reportedly making more money than Harewood was as President and his basic didn't cross $200,000 even after their increases.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”