Forums

Looking for Yen To buy

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

iarmd1
3NE 2NR for life

Looking for Yen To buy

Postby iarmd1 » August 25th, 2018, 9:11 am

Where can i get some Yen to purchase? FCB told me no as they need US to get the Yen. Looking to bring in a car from SBT if i get the Yen would save a lot of money as i wouldn't have to use PayPal to pay as the service charge is like 10K TT. Any banks taking TT for the yen? Meaning i go in and give them the money and they invoice and they wire transfer it?

DevilZ
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Re: Looking for Yen To buy

Postby DevilZ » August 25th, 2018, 9:29 am

Find a jap online to trade some sheit with

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » August 25th, 2018, 9:44 am

Yen ask Scotia?

A172
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby A172 » August 25th, 2018, 10:53 am

lol good luck op

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » August 26th, 2018, 11:56 am

iarmd1 wrote:Where can i get some Yen to purchase? FCB told me no as they need US to get the Yen. Looking to bring in a car from SBT if i get the Yen would save a lot of money as i wouldn't have to use PayPal to pay as the service charge is like 10K TT. Any banks taking TT for the yen? Meaning i go in and give them the money and they invoice and they wire transfer it?

getting yen is hard. its one of those currencies that has no trading value here in Trinidad.

i'm rather surprised that SBT japan would accept Yen as a payment. usually those f used dealers accept usd and deny the Yen despite it being their native currency.

banks here feel they smart. they wont accept your TTD to purchase the yen then to wire over.
they want you to buy USD (from them) then convert that to yen and then wire over that to where ever you like.
( they will gladly perform the three services -sell you the usd - convert the usd to yen and wire transfer it - for a small fee- but of course.)

iarmd1
3NE 2NR for life

Postby iarmd1 » August 26th, 2018, 12:48 pm

skylinechild wrote:
iarmd1 wrote:Where can i get some Yen to purchase? FCB told me no as they need US to get the Yen. Looking to bring in a car from SBT if i get the Yen would save a lot of money as i wouldn't have to use PayPal to pay as the service charge is like 10K TT. Any banks taking TT for the yen? Meaning i go in and give them the money and they invoice and they wire transfer it?

getting yen is hard. its one of those currencies that has no trading value here in Trinidad.

i'm rather surprised that SBT japan would accept Yen as a payment. usually those f used dealers accept usd and deny the Yen despite it being their native currency.

banks here feel they smart. they wont accept your TTD to purchase the yen then to wire over.
they want you to buy USD (from them) then convert that to yen and then wire over that to where ever you like.
( they will gladly perform the three services -sell you the usd - convert the usd to yen and wire transfer it - for a small fee- but of course.)

Yea that’s the problem they told me to buy the us then convert to yen which doesn’t make sense. Sbt accepting yen because they know the US problem. I ended up getting the US I needed from the bank normal trini styling my dad knows a bank manager so needed up getting the us easily

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”