TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Poll: The "Oreo" comment... racist?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

What do you think of the "Oreo" comment made by the Opposition leader?

Poll ended at September 22nd, 2018, 12:16 pm

It was a racist statement and she needs to apologize.
17%
Not racist but socially unacceptable.
20%
Risky but appropriate description of the Prime Minister.
63%

Total votes: 76

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Poll: The "Oreo" comment... racist?

Postby rspann » September 20th, 2018, 2:07 pm

matr1x wrote:If he was minister of housing...the house n-term, might actually be true.

I hope everybody knows there is no race called ni99a. It's a behaviour, and Growlers fits the bill perfectly.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 20th, 2018, 3:00 pm

I guess radio stations could start playing explicit music now....cuz our great pnm doh business

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » September 21st, 2018, 12:55 am

So, the head of the Opposition party using racially motivated speech to describe the Prime Minister of her country and yet still HE gets the backlash from the tuner plebs? LOL!!!! Watch them scurrying around to defend/deflect/repeat. :lol: Always the SAME tuners too.... that cyar be coincidence? They can't even bring themselves to say this sh!t was straight up wrong and move on? Not a spine among them.

Funnier still and to be brutally honest, all this stems from insecurity/beat-up over the position of the Syrian community in this country by the political elite and plebs in their fold.... and Kamla attempting to USE all rank and file in HER party, who hold that tribalist/demonizing mentality, as pawns in her gutter-political games (which is to replace that "1%" with the party's own.) So, now it's acceptable for Rowley to be described as an "Oreo" for representing a group who are also constituents and citizens, or slammed/insulted for visiting a Mosque, or whatever else. This place needs an enema, yes. Kamla knows exactly the degenerates she was playing to with these remarks. Just watch the poll results :lol:

No_Name
Sweet on this forum

Postby No_Name » September 21st, 2018, 5:43 am

Clearly Growley is greatly disenchanted by being called an "Oreo", as demonstrated by his constant crying in his responses...poor Fella, d truth offends huh Rowls...

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » September 21st, 2018, 5:50 am

Ent?

Rowlz needs to learn how to create multiple online accounts, so he could cowardly b!tch, troll and hide simultaneously. Up that game Rowlz.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » September 21st, 2018, 6:40 am

shogun wrote:So, the head of the Opposition party using racially motivated speech to describe the Prime Minister of her country and yet still HE gets the backlash from the tuner plebs? LOL!!!! Watch them scurrying around to defend/deflect/repeat. :lol: Always the SAME tuners too.... that cyar be coincidence? They can't even bring themselves to say this sh!t was straight up wrong and move on? Not a spine among them.

Funnier still and to be brutally honest, all this stems from insecurity/beat-up over the position of the Syrian community in this country by the political elite and plebs in their fold.... and Kamla attempting to USE all rank and file in HER party, who hold that tribalist/demonizing mentality, as pawns in her gutter-political games (which is to replace that "1%" with the party's own.) So, now it's acceptable for Rowley to be described as an "Oreo" for representing a group who are also constituents and citizens, or slammed/insulted for visiting a Mosque, or whatever else. This place needs an enema, yes. Kamla knows exactly the degenerates she was playing to with these remarks. Just watch the poll results :lol:

thank MSA for coining the 1% title, it's the new "creole" for the tribe that didn't know anything other than "de syrians". The anti-Syrian sentiment was on from the night of the election results... still cyah win an election with your base though

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » September 21st, 2018, 8:22 am

shogun wrote:Ent?

Rowlz needs to learn how to create multiple online accounts, so he could cowardly b!tch, troll and hide simultaneously. Up that game Rowlz.

Is real funny seeing allyuh fellas defending Rowley like if he don't mash ants.
Isn't Rowley the same person that talks about Kamla's kyat, raping people with umbrellas and throwing teacups at people?
Saint Rowley for allyuh yes. Will never make sense to me.

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » September 21st, 2018, 9:07 am

timelapse wrote:

Isn't Rowley the same person that talks about Kamla's kyat, raping people with umbrellas and throwing teacups at people?
Is real funny seeing allyuh fellas missing the entire point as usual. Where you see the man defending Rowley bredz?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Poll: The

Postby timelapse » September 21st, 2018, 10:28 am

mero wrote:
timelapse wrote:

Is real funny seeing allyuh fellas missing the entire point as usual. Where you see the man defending Rowley bredz?

So, the head of the Opposition party using racially motivated speech to describe the Prime Minister of her country and yet still HE gets the backlash from the tuner plebs? LOL!!!! Watch them scurrying around to defend/deflect/repeat. :lol: Always the SAME tuners too.... that cyar be coincidence? They can't even bring themselves to say this sh!t was straight up wrong and move on? Not a spine among them.

Amnesia a couple posts after?

WarrLordd
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby WarrLordd » September 21st, 2018, 10:48 am

Thank God I could only tolerate majority of black Americans when it comes to race trinis just stupid. First to begin with they are more educated and some little name calling or racial slur doesn't offend them one bit, cause they rather move on and build a better future instead of grinding teeth pointing blame and being a hypocrite. Know who it offends the 10% that's uneducated also in crime comes from urban areas who wants their baby daddy out of jail. Notice BLM happened cause they felt Obama would of defend them. Heck no the man more educated and I'm proud of how he moved and didnt fall for the racial propaganda. But dealing with this kant who serving our country is quick to cry out and just use race as a BS excuse than fix real problems.

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » September 21st, 2018, 11:49 pm

timelapse wrote:
mero wrote:
timelapse wrote:

LOL!!

Thaz defending Rowley? Or is it condemning the people constantly enabling Kamla's/UNC's rhetoric and language? Merely asking for the conversation to rise above the divisive dotishness currently being propagated is defending Rowley. Got it. I think the moral of this story is to ask that anyone who's basic quote game is questionable, to please refrain from political discourse. As it might be above your paygrade.

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » September 22nd, 2018, 12:11 am

WarrLordd wrote:Thank God I could only tolerate majority of black Americans when it comes to race trinis just stupid. First to begin with they are more educated and some little name calling or racial slur doesn't offend them one bit, cause they rather move on and build a better future instead of grinding teeth pointing blame and being a hypocrite. Know who it offends the 10% that's uneducated also in crime comes from urban areas who wants their baby daddy out of jail. Notice BLM happened cause they felt Obama would of defend them. Heck no the man more educated and I'm proud of how he moved and didnt fall for the racial propaganda. But dealing with this kant who serving our country is quick to cry out and just use race as a BS excuse than fix real problems.

Look another dummy. Knows sh!t about what they speak, but have an equal platform with people that at very least, know better. Look, if you don't understand the importance of LEADERS refraining from using divisive language and rhetoric to garner political mileage, or rile up perceived bases, then don't expect understanding in return. If a political leader could characterise another as an "oreo" for representing constituents/citizens, because those constituents happen to be of another race (or some have hang ups about the perceived wealth/influence, of those constituents) in a country as diverse as ours, then we are headed in a dangerous direction. Also, I'm not sure what BLM has to do with slurs and racial "propaganda?"

Obama meets with Black Lives Matter leaders
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/85952771-157.html

“I know that there’s some who have criticized even the phrase ‘Black Lives Matter’ as if the notion is as if other lives don’t matter. We get ‘All Lives Matter’ or ‘Blue Lives Matter.’ I understand the point they’re trying to make. I think it’s also important for us to understand that the phrase ‘Black Lives Matter’ simply refers to the notion that there’s a specific vulnerability for African-Americans that needs to be addressed. It’s not meant to suggest that other lives don’t matter. It’s to suggest that other folks aren’t experiencing this particular vulnerability and so we shouldn’t get too caught up somehow in this notion that people who are asking for fair treatment are somehow automatically anti-police or trying to only look out for black lives as opposed to others. I think we have to be careful about playing that game because, obviously, that’s not what is intended.” - Barack Obama

Monkey Man
Riding on 18's

Poll: The "Oreo" comment... racist?

Postby Monkey Man » September 22nd, 2018, 12:33 am

Shogun I hear penguin handing out book deals.

See if u get one dey. Is like psalms yes

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » September 22nd, 2018, 12:45 am

But when all the trees are books, where you gon' climb and hide kaka thrower?

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 22nd, 2018, 5:53 am

watch this eh...

when he used to call kamla ah drunkard....how come nobody aint beat up like this

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » September 22nd, 2018, 9:46 am

shogun wrote:
timelapse wrote:
mero wrote:
timelapse wrote:

LOL!!

Thaz defending Rowley? Or is it condemning the people constantly enabling Kamla's/UNC's rhetoric and language? Merely asking for the conversation to rise above the divisive dotishness currently being propagated is defending Rowley. Got it. I think the moral of this story is to ask that anyone who's basic quote game is questionable, to please refrain from political discourse. As it might be above your paygrade.

Why are people like you constantly enabling PNM rhetoric and language, or does it all taken out of context?
Keep sipping the red Koolaid behind your keyboard and consider yourself intellectual. Cheers

meccalli
punchin NOS

Postby meccalli » September 22nd, 2018, 10:02 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:I guess radio stations could start playing explicit music now

On a side note, I'm confused as to why I'm hearing people playing this crap on the airwaves, "mind your ******* business" , plain and raw.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » September 22nd, 2018, 11:04 am

lolwut

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 22nd, 2018, 11:35 am

How come nobody aint rinse out wendy for telling the model to straighten she hair...orr wait...wendy is ah african...is she name was priya...yuh know wah going on

meccalli
punchin NOS

Postby meccalli » September 22nd, 2018, 12:44 pm

K74T wrote:lolwut

Nice, I'm sure the kids get the double entendre.

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » September 22nd, 2018, 1:14 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:How come nobody aint rinse out wendy for telling the model to straighten she hair...orr wait...wendy is ah african...is she name was priya...yuh know wah going on
Don't know what going on on your social media but she getting a good beating on this.. this is everywhere

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 22nd, 2018, 1:19 pm

timelapse wrote:

Have you ever seen Oreos in singles? They tend to flock together in a "strength in numbers" type strategy. Conveniently, their outrage is reserved for when fellow Oreos are being attacked. A big hard backed, man involved in politics for over 30 years, suddenly engages in hand wringing, and girlie like 'woe is me" behaviour when attacked, but had no qualms about using what could be termed even more disgusting language and descriptions when it suited him. Once again, his sheep alone believe in that pure as the driven snow sheit.
Fack he and he little girl hypersensitivity, if he can't take as good as he dishes.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » September 22nd, 2018, 2:05 pm

It seems that the pnm supporters keeping the comment within the realm of race which for most is just noise because actually proving rowley is NOT an "oreo" is difficult. None of the PNM supporters and Rowley himself wasn't able to prove it. Not one can name a policy outlined by Rowley to help and deal with the problems within the black community.

Remember the Calcutta ship statement was bad but it help win the tobago elections. The question is, did the Oreo comment work? I think it got people talking and analyzing but knowing pnm, they harden. They will still vote for him in 2020 based on race even though the evidence shows he doesn't care about them.

WarrLordd
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby WarrLordd » September 22nd, 2018, 2:08 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:watch this eh...

when he used to call kamla ah drunkard....how come nobody aint beat up like this

Wasnt just kamla alone ent when the pack of oreos see puncheon rum or any famous brand it was labeled as indian tonic.

Goes to show that the same gramazone drinking Indians have more control with their temper as well as not falling for discrimination propaganda.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 22nd, 2018, 2:09 pm

The_Honourable wrote:It seems that the pnm supporters keeping the comment within the realm of race which for most is just noise because actually proving rowley is NOT an "oreo" is difficult. None of the PNM supporters and Rowley himself wasn't able to prove it. Not one can name a policy outlined by Rowley to help and deal with the problems within the black community.

Remember the Calcutta ship statement was bad but it help win the tobago elections. The question is, did the Oreo comment work? I think it got people talking and analyzing but knowing pnm, they harden. They will still vote for him in 2020 based on race even though the evidence shows he doesn't care about them.

Nah, every Laventy/Beetham/Sea Lots person could identify with golf, Cazabon paintings, and scarves. :roll:

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » September 23rd, 2018, 12:07 am

Stephan Reis on some levels with his jersey :lol:

Attachments
1.jpg
2.jpg

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » September 23rd, 2018, 10:27 am

LOL...Oreo is imported and distributed by the 1%, the irony...:lol:

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 23rd, 2018, 10:50 am

hydroep wrote:LOL...Oreo is imported and distributed by the 1%, the irony...:lol:

I'm sure that the PNM chupidees ran out and bought a whole bunch to support "De Leader" :lol: :lol:

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 23rd, 2018, 11:30 am

If I was the owner of oreo...I would sue Kamla for defamation...how can you compare such a nice snack to shitkickers

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » September 23rd, 2018, 12:07 pm

Pnm supporters:
Oreo tastes. ..Dixie biscuit pockets

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”