Forums

T&T Court rules sex between two consenting males legal

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: T&T Court rules sex between two consenting males legal

Postby redmanjp » September 21st, 2018, 9:24 pm

What I don't get is isn't the Parliament the one to amend laws or judges can do that now?

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » September 21st, 2018, 9:37 pm

It's called Common Law. Look it up.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » September 21st, 2018, 9:45 pm

whiteliver wrote:and ganja still illegal.....to answer your question beenie man.. YES the world has gone mad... :(

All them dotish people who feel the PNM will legalize Ganja are dreaming.

Rowley claims to hold TALKS to "decriminalize" Ganja in 2019

In other words he will use it as an election gimmick to fool all the dotish PNM rasta supporters.

FACT is that the PNM is an Anti Science dotish party that has no place running a country.

Go ask the typical PNM supporter about Homo Erectus and Humans they will tell you that "scientists are controlled by Satan which is why they claim Evolution is real"

Every single PNM supporter I have met have all denied Evolution so it should come as no surprise that they won't listen to anything science related.

Snyper
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Snyper » September 21st, 2018, 11:03 pm

Bumginas

Zetski
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Zetski » September 22nd, 2018, 12:53 am

Only difference is it's legal on paper.. only change is more eyesore bullers blocking yuh view of spanish woman.. what about sex between two females.. nobody victimizes them.. and woman does what to bring up feminist bs.. double standard thing with them.

QuietGiant
3NE 2NR for life

Postby QuietGiant » September 23rd, 2018, 4:49 pm

Imagine all that legal now, but buying/selling/ordering sex toys online [even for personal use] is illegal.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » September 23rd, 2018, 5:05 pm

Just now Yuh could smoke weed get high and bool ah man. Legally.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » September 23rd, 2018, 6:25 pm

Serious question here. A friend of mine went to donate blood and he was telling me the form to fill out has a million questions concerning homosexuality, from are you a man who has sex with men to when last you take a man (my words there lol). Apparently gays aren't allowed to give blood because of the increased risk of HIV transmission. My question is now that gays have rights would we have to change the blood donation policies to please the lgbtxyz crowd? And if this thing is so hazardous that even to help save a life they still wouldn't accept blood from them then should we really be making this thing legal?

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » September 23rd, 2018, 8:08 pm

They go by a questionnaire, or they test it. Lying is easy inno.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » September 23rd, 2018, 8:10 pm

Let's reference Canada's policy wrt to the issue of blood donation and homosexuals: https://blood.ca/en/men-who-have-sex-men/MSM_FAQ

It will take quite a while for that kind of discussion to even reach the table in Trinidad. Btw they do test every single donor's blood regardless of the questionnaire.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » September 24th, 2018, 7:58 pm

alfa wrote:Serious question here. A friend of mine went to donate blood and he was telling me the form to fill out has a million questions concerning homosexuality, from are you a man who has sex with men to when last you take a man (my words there lol). Apparently gays aren't allowed to give blood because of the increased risk of HIV transmission. My question is now that gays have rights would we have to change the blood donation policies to please the lgbtxyz crowd? And if this thing is so hazardous that even to help save a life they still wouldn't accept blood from them then should we really be making this thing legal?

what about all the others persons on that list who can't donate? why they not complaining, why is only LGBT? You are only on that list because there is a high risk of HIV/STD transmission or some other medical reason. Even some ppl who on meds.

IMO if they want to donate have a separate blood bank for LGBT donors and it should only be for other LGBT persons. at least the risk stays in the community.

Health criteria for donating blood
These guidelines are designed to ensure that blood recipients are protected from potentially harmful blood products, and that blood donors are protected from harm. Only people in good health are accepted as blood donors.

For your own safety, you should NOT give blood if:

You have been prescribed medication for high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, fits or asthma.
You are a pilot or in any other service aircrew occupation.
You have an occupation where a delayed faint from donating blood could cause a hazard (such as a bus driver, heavy machine operator, etc.) UNLESS you will be off-duty immediately after your donation.

https://www.ttconnect.gov.tt/gortt/portal/ttconnect/!ut/p/a1/jdBNC4JAEAbgX-PVGZUN7ebBTA1C-9K9hMK2GuaKbtrPz7yFZc1thueFlwEKMdAq7QqeykJUafna6eIchDoSzzJwG6KFeuRpDpLAMPf6AJI3ELmrAThEWwdHAxH_y-OXsX_md6yCE9A55vpkAqY1RzDTwwfKS5GNP0nsKjNMDrRhF9awRr03wzmXsm6XCirY973KheAlU6VU8FMiF62E-A1CfTvED-9Kym5jPwE9nJoT/dl5/d5/L2dBISEvZ0FBIS9nQSEh/?WCM_GLOBAL_CONTEXT=/gortt/wcm/connect/gortt+web+content/TTConnect/Citizen/Role/AParent/EmergencyServices/Donating+Blood#4

For the safety of others, you should NOT give blood if:

You or your sexual partner (past or present) has AIDS or tested positive for HIV.
You are a man who has had sex with another man.
You have ever accepted payment for sex.
You have multiple sex partners.
You carry the hepatitis B or C virus.
You have ever injected drugs not prescribed by a doctor.
You are a haemophiliac who has received treatment with clotting factor concentrate.
You think you need an HIV test.
You weigh less than 50kg.
You have donated blood within the previous 16 weeks.
You have donated blood three times in the previous year.
You are pregnant.

You should not give blood for ONE YEAR if you have had sex with:

A man who has had sex with a man (if you are a woman).
A prostitute.
A haemophiliac who has been treated with clotting factor concentrate.
A carrier of hepatitis B or C.
A person who has injected drugs not prescribed by a doctor.

or if you:

Injured yourself with a needle or other sharp object contaminated with blood of another person.
Had acupuncture, tattooing, ear or skin-piercing, tissue or hair transplantation.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”