TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Choosing a wife - 2nd love and relationship advice needed

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Which girl would you choose as a long term girlfriend?

Option 1
22%
Option 2
30%
Option 3
13%
Option 4
35%

Total votes: 23

timelapse
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Re: Choosing a wife - 2nd love and relationship advice needed

Postby timelapse » September 25th, 2018, 8:41 am

Hoss, my best advice, get rid of all of them .You can't fill your basket with gems if it full of worthless rocks that weighing you down.Option 1 will send you in the madhouse, believe me I had one of those. You will find yourself always trying to please her, and getting nowhere. Take a break from all of them, reconnect with yourself and put yourself in a better place for a woman that deserves the best that you can offer.You are still young, enjoy your life

Advertisement
shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 25th, 2018, 8:59 am

I getting the feeling I pass through option 1

TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 25th, 2018, 10:14 am

Op, I just read your options thoroughly....seems as if beauty if everything for you....sometimes the not so nice ones with the 10/10 personality are the marriage material ones....great personality, professional(not an ordinary worker), home maker....can't go wrong...it also appears that you looking for ah gyal to flaunt...

my 2 cents

mitch1980
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby mitch1980 » September 25th, 2018, 11:16 am

dude u are happy and with little worries.
have fun

kstt
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby kstt » September 25th, 2018, 6:24 pm

South African wrote:OP my advice to you would be to save your money and start travelling the world. If you could rate Trini women 8, 8.5, 9 and 9.5 then definitely you haven't been out of Trinidad enough

Nice personality

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » September 25th, 2018, 7:29 pm

A whole ched for this?

"I phrased this as choosing a wife, but I'm hardly looking that long term yet, I just want to avoid wasting years in a meaningless relationship."

All those "meaningless" relationships are helping you figure out what traits you want and don't and even traits you weren't aware you wanted. Don't overthink this. Date/see all until you're ready. She will usually be the one you can't get rid of, or won't let you get rid of her. Have fun, be safe. Peace.

The_Honourable
punchin NOS

Postby The_Honourable » September 25th, 2018, 9:03 pm

Philippa wrote:Thanks

Option 1: Either just to buss some nut as you in a dry spell (once she is ok with it) or leave her alone as she might drag you into her issues. Not good wife material as you want someone who have full control of her emotions. She sounds like someone with mental issues and she has to be open to confront that. You might be tempted to "rescue" her and want to feel big publicly (and your ego) as you have a 9.5 but you will tie up yourself in the process. Btw, you might convince yourself that she not looking for status or money but if you can't provide for her lifestyle like her family does, she will not respect you and you will get a sound horn for sure... where she'll rationalize it away such as "i have issues" or "he have no big work". Unless she has poor self esteem issues, your 90% self will regret it.

Option 2: Sounds promising but you have to be careful as attention and validation issues may mean something deeper is going on. You may have to do some homework and see if she is "not really promiscuous" as she claims. She seems to be looking for a person with a particular lifestyle so if you are not on that level, there will be issues. Since she knows you are a player or going through a player stage, she's attracted to whatever quality you have that is attracting other women, and if you decide to switch off that or change, she'll drop you.

Option 3: I think you need to rub one off and then think about her. Doesn't sound like she's ready for anything long term but definitely someone to have fun with. Learn some bedroom skills while you are with her. If you don't feel relaxed around her, trust that feeling as your hormones will cloud your judgement. Keep in mind that there are mental issues out there that will make a woman seek out sex more. Women with Borderline for example sex down the place as they feel empty emotionally and fear of abandonment. She knows how to make a man come for more... but then she'll trap you with that sex and make your life a living hell.

Option 4: You might blaze it for the nostalgia but getting that out of the way, she may not be a freak generally but is she a freak with you? If not, pass on it as she is more looking for the "stable" guy. A woman who is into a man will show a side that most men don't see. A divorced woman that wants to get back right in the swing of things immediately is a red flag. Normally a person will recover, heal, then go back out on the dating field. Does she have children? debt? emotional baggage? (pretending to be ok), Ex still lurking around? You need to ask the hard questions with this option before proceeding to see if she's planning to use you. Rub one off before you do so lol.

One thing in common with these options is that they might sense your thirst and take advantage of you in some form. At least you getting some profits but don't let your balls be your weakness that they use against you.

matr1x
Riding on 18's

Postby matr1x » September 26th, 2018, 2:56 am

Old chinee man once said, "what look good in roast fowl position, might turn into an old hen."

TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 26th, 2018, 5:08 am

OP, option living central?

Sundar
Riding on 16's

Postby Sundar » September 26th, 2018, 7:43 am

OP needs to first decide what is it he wants then he can make a choice.

ruffneck_12
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby ruffneck_12 » September 26th, 2018, 7:59 am

OP needs hobbies and a purpose in life outside of gyal

if gyal is your biggest concern, you will never be happy in life

Philippa
Ricer

Postby Philippa » September 26th, 2018, 8:42 am

ruffneck_12 wrote:OP needs hobbies and a purpose in life outside of gyal

Who say I don't? I'm launching a business, go gym regularly, produce some music on the side. Think I'm occupied enough.
The_Honourable wrote:

Option 1: Either just to buss some nut as you in a dry spell (once she is ok with it) or leave her alone as she might drag you into her issues. Not good wife material as you want someone who have full control of her emotions. She sounds like someone with mental issues and she has to be open to confront that. You might be tempted to "rescue" her and want to feel big publicly (and your ego) as you have a 9.5 but you will tie up yourself in the process. Btw, you might convince yourself that she not looking for status or money but if you can't provide for her lifestyle like her family does, she will not respect you and you will get a sound horn for sure... where she'll rationalize it away such as "i have issues" or "he have no big work". Unless she has poor self esteem issues, your 90% self will regret it.

Option 2: Sounds promising but you have to be careful as attention and validation issues may mean something deeper is going on. You may have to do some homework and see if she is "not really promiscuous" as she claims. She seems to be looking for a person with a particular lifestyle so if you are not on that level, there will be issues. Since she knows you are a player or going through a player stage, she's attracted to whatever quality you have that is attracting other women, and if you decide to switch off that or change, she'll drop you.

Option 3: I think you need to rub one off and then think about her. Doesn't sound like she's ready for anything long term but definitely someone to have fun with. Learn some bedroom skills while you are with her. If you don't feel relaxed around her, trust that feeling as your hormones will cloud your judgement. Keep in mind that there are mental issues out there that will make a woman seek out sex more. Women with Borderline for example sex down the place as they feel empty emotionally and fear of abandonment. She knows how to make a man come for more... but then she'll trap you with that sex and make your life a living hell.

Option 4: You might blaze it for the nostalgia but getting that out of the way, she may not be a freak generally but is she a freak with you? If not, pass on it as she is more looking for the "stable" guy. A woman who is into a man will show a side that most men don't see. A divorced woman that wants to get back right in the swing of things immediately is a red flag. Normally a person will recover, heal, then go back out on the dating field. Does she have children? debt? emotional baggage? (pretending to be ok), Ex still lurking around? You need to ask the hard questions with this option before proceeding to see if she's planning to use you. Rub one off before you do so lol.

One thing in common with these options is that they might sense your thirst and take advantage of you in some form. At least you getting some profits but don't let your balls be your weakness that they use against you.

Actually all of them don't sense my thirst because I'm actually not pushy at all. Option 3 is a sex addict so no effort required to get her going. Option 1 I've know her forever, we are taking things slow and casual. Never hooked up with option 2 or 4 lately so for now we're just close. Though both suggested we go out and see what happens.

Also, you might be right about option 1, her ex was also a very rich, popular white boy and she is used to a lifestyle I can't provide. That said, she loves spoiling me with her money. Pays for dinners, got me an expensive watch for my birthday.

You're right about Option 3 too, don't think she wants a long term relationship I get the feeling she doesn't want to get married have kids etc. She's very different to most girls, not feminine at all except with how amazing she looks and how much she loves get dominated in bed. Plus she and Option 1 could rel wine. Always a plus.

Option 2: we're very close but I get the feeling she tells me what I want to hear and which is why I dont feel connected to her. Also, she isn't into casual sex, but given that she's had 10 failed real relationships, that's a red flag.

As for Option 4, you're right. And I also barely know anything about her divorce. Also, the fact that she looked me up so soon (not even officially divorced) is probably a red flag. I'm sure I'm not the only guy she contacted.

Sundar wrote:OP needs to first decide what is it he wants then he can make a choice.

Truth is OP wants Option 1, but thinks that the other girls are more rational or logical options.

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:OP, option living central?

Not at all, I don't even know central well, I still get lost coming out Chaguanas. I'm a EW corridor man.

MaxPower
Shifting into 6th

Postby MaxPower » September 26th, 2018, 8:48 am

Philippa gone with the 4 fat chicks

Premchand1976
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Premchand1976 » September 26th, 2018, 8:58 am

If you getting lost coming in and out of central , you surely gonna have trouble choosing a chick......." Trouble finding your way around Trinidad "????

Premchand1976
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Premchand1976 » September 26th, 2018, 8:58 am

MaxPower wrote:Philippa gone with the 4 fat chicks
It's just 1 .......but she looks like 4

TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 26th, 2018, 9:02 am

All options know each other??..hadda ask

ruffneck_12
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby ruffneck_12 » September 26th, 2018, 9:04 am

Sure is some small cake bake business you launching

Bet you does go gym to do curls and cant even deadlift your body weight

Bet by "produce music" you mean you mess around with loops on ableton and haven't put out anything as yet

Make your mission your priority, not woman.

Sundar
Riding on 16's

Postby Sundar » September 26th, 2018, 9:09 am

Philippa wrote:
ruffneck_12 wrote:OP needs hobbies and a purpose in life outside of gyal

Who say I don't? I'm launching a business, go gym regularly, produce some music on the side. Think I'm occupied enough.
The_Honourable wrote:

Actually all of them don't sense my thirst because I'm actually not pushy at all. Option 3 is a sex addict so no effort required to get her going. Option 1 I've know her forever, we are taking things slow and casual. Never hooked up with option 2 or 4 lately so for now we're just close. Though both suggested we go out and see what happens.

Also, you might be right about option 1, her ex was also a very rich, popular white boy and she is used to a lifestyle I can't provide. That said, she loves spoiling me with her money. Pays for dinners, got me an expensive watch for my birthday.

You're right about Option 3 too, don't think she wants a long term relationship I get the feeling she doesn't want to get married have kids etc. She's very different to most girls, not feminine at all except with how amazing she looks and how much she loves get dominated in bed. Plus she and Option 1 could rel wine. Always a plus.

Option 2: we're very close but I get the feeling she tells me what I want to hear and which is why I dont feel connected to her. Also, she isn't into casual sex, but given that she's had 10 failed real relationships, that's a red flag.

As for Option 4, you're right. And I also barely know anything about her divorce. Also, the fact that she looked me up so soon (not even officially divorced) is probably a red flag. I'm sure I'm not the only guy she contacted.

Sundar wrote:OP needs to first decide what is it he wants then he can make a choice.

Truth is OP wants Option 1, but thinks that the other girls are more rational or logical options.

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:OP, option living central?

Not at all, I don't even know central well, I still get lost coming out Chaguanas. I'm a EW corridor man.

think long term bhai, sex is not all there is in life. can you build a life with this person? is she capable of settling down? child/children? mother? slut? would you have to slit your wrist to handle this? would she uplift you or drag you down?

Philippa
Ricer

Postby Philippa » September 26th, 2018, 9:32 am

Sundar wrote:think long term bhai, sex is not all there is in life. can you build a life with this person? is she capable of settling down? child/children? mother? slut? would you have to slit your wrist to handle this? would she uplift you or drag you down?

Yea i trying hoss, but Option 1 is who i want the most, Option 3 is probably a no long term. Option 2 is the most together.

Don't have pics that won't be immediately recognized, but here's one I took of Option 3 months ago.

Philippa
Ricer

Postby Philippa » September 26th, 2018, 10:00 am

ruffneck_12 wrote:Sure is some small cake bake business you launching Nope, it's a community based tech business, lots of dev work needed.

Bet you does go gym to do curls and cant even deadlift your body weight Why does that matter? Eitherway, I don't dead lift anymore, but squat 3 45lb plates either side easily.

Bet by "produce music" you mean you mess around with loops on ableton and haven't put out anything as yet. ok fine, haven't released anything yet, but stopped using Ableton in favor of Logic as it's much easier to compose drum beats using it.

Make your mission your priority, not woman.

Mission is both for me, I love women too bad.

racedriverpro
punchin NOS

Postby racedriverpro » September 26th, 2018, 12:11 pm

Bump

*$kїđž!™
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *$kїđž!™ » September 26th, 2018, 12:17 pm

When u get hitched u gonna wanna be single again so enjoy the single life

Miktay
Riding on 18's

Postby Miktay » September 26th, 2018, 12:25 pm

Any of them could make roti?

RedVEVO
punchin NOS

Postby RedVEVO » September 26th, 2018, 1:06 pm

Woman do not want to make roti .

They want money and status and pipe.

When you have ALL 3 , women come to you .

Daran
Shifting into 6th

Postby Daran » September 26th, 2018, 1:54 pm

RedVEVO wrote:Woman do not want to make roti .

Pipe is the minority, but I would trust a woman who want that any day over the ones seeking money or status.

ADONI
Shifting into 6th

Postby ADONI » September 26th, 2018, 2:00 pm

OP, I feel u better go check a pundit to help u decide....

Miktay
Riding on 18's

Postby Miktay » September 26th, 2018, 2:00 pm

Inna every relationship there are at least two parties....

Since:
1. I doh know what the other party wants
2. Man trying to understand women iz the road to ruin
3. OP iz inna buyers market with a choice of 3 women

We are left with only one viable alternative...

3. To study what I want.

So lehmih repeat the question...

Miktay wrote:Any of them could make roti?

Philippa
Ricer

Postby Philippa » September 26th, 2018, 2:03 pm

Option 1 says she can but haven't seen evidence of it. Option 2 doesn't cook at all. Option 3 is an incredible cook, but she not into to roti. Option 4, I have no idea.

Miktay
Riding on 18's

Postby Miktay » September 26th, 2018, 2:08 pm

Philippa wrote:

Option 1 says she can but haven't seen evidence of it. Option 2 doesn't cook at all. Option 3 is an incredible cook, but she not into to roti. Option 4, I have no idea.

Interesting...

BTW...Philippa...thiz may sound like a silly question...but I can't read thru the entire ched....

But for clarification...yous a man or woman?

RedVEVO
punchin NOS

Postby RedVEVO » September 26th, 2018, 2:47 pm

Daran wrote:

Pipe is the minority, but I would trust a woman who want that any day over the ones seeking money or status.

Women who seeking money and status have ambition and will take YOU far - they are beautiful and educated.

These are usually 10 per OP's scale.

Ugly women who can make roti and spread like eagle have their role and place with the older generation .

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”